Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4680) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9165099 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4677) (4678) (4679) (4680) (4681) (4682) (4683) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2019
phunix:
Redmi line of specs.
Ok

U can simply say the max is the bigger redmi note... As such with bigger batteries amd bigger size.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2019
ladiesreject:

Am trying to contact the seller on aliexpress if something can be done.

angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
GrandMufti:

angry

I weak oo, wetin concern seller for this matter?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
ladiesreject:

Smiles.

i bought it brand new, 24th of August 2018.

Truth is, i didn't really take this mi cloud thing seriously, cos i just believed they're not Apple.

The phone keeps showing me low memory that's why i just decided to format it as i don't really like the idea of using a memory card.

i remember activating this mi cloud something once, but i didn't really care to copy or save the number cos i just believe since its mine, i wont have a problem unlocking it.

Am trying to contact the seller on aliexpress if something can be done.
Are you sure you were the one who signed into the mi account by yourself? Couldn't it be possible that you got a device that was already signed in and pre start set up done?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2019
fibonacci2526:

You guys should be careful of how you cause panic and raise unnecessary alarm.
Thanks ma'am.
The calling out is unguarded.
His money isn't with me.

I don't have any residual deal as I type.
All concluded deals were arranged for despatch as early as yesterday's night once I foresaw this kind of schedule today.

I deliberately didn't send my account details to all those that requested for it over the weekend to avoid panic like this since I have a premonition of what today's schedule might be.
They will be in the possession of their cash while I be in the possession of my stock and everyone will be calm. Calm deals can always happen later cheesy cheesy

I don't have any unfulfilled order, so I don't know where the begging is coming from.

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2019
nurex01:

Sorry, he is busy with some things but surely your deal will work out perfectly Sir/Ma. Just chill
Thanks boss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
Mfunkynation:

protein has to change to carbohydrate now before energy to reply become available.
just chill with vitamins + fat/oil
Abi na.

After all, glucose and amino acid has a meeting point in cellular respiration... So, protein o, carbohydrate o... Everywhere good cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Don't even bother the seller as he/she will offer zero help, it's been over 8 months since you bought the phone right? Chances are, you didn't remember the email address you used in the first place. Try using the mail addresses you use very often, you might get joy.

OK thanks sir. I really, really appreaciate.

i'll keep on trying
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2019
macbeyland:

Are you sure you were the one who signed into the mi account by yourself? Couldn't it be possible that you got a device that was already signed in and pre start set up done?

I remember signing in, i just don't understand the whole thing
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
ladiesreject:

Lesson to newbies, please signup with your regular email address to avoid this kind of situation.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by phunix: 3:53pm On Apr 15, 2019
Ifedith:

Ok

U can simply say the max is the bigger redmi note... As such with bigger batteries amd bigger size.
Thanks man!

Am yet to fully engage the functions of the phone. Need more tips guys...though I can do a whole lot.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
phunix:
Thanks man!

Am yet to fully engage the functions of the phone. Need more tips guys...though I can do a whole lot.
No wahala.. Xiaomi has its learning curve.... grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Lesson to newbies, please signup with your regular email address to avoid this kind of situation.

I signed up with my main email address.
i only have two email addresses. i have tried the two, all to no avail.
i am very frustrated at the moment.

i've been watching youtube videos at intervals since morning to find a solution, but i cant seem to find any.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2019
ladiesreject:

i've been watching youtube videos at intervals since morning to find a solution, but i cant seem to find any.
Use ur phone number
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
ladiesreject:

When you clicked "forgot password", was a mail sent to the email you supposedly used?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
ladiesreject:

For the record, there is no way u can factory reset that phone without it requesting for your Mi account login. I have done factory rerset on my Xiaomi before, and everytime i tried doing that, my mi account details is always being requested. The qst now is, how did u factory reset the phone?

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

For the record, there is no way u can factory reset that phone without it requesting for your Mi account login. I have done factory rerset on my Xiaomi before, and everytime i tried doing that, my mi account details is always being requested. The qst now is, how come u did factory reset on the phone?

Another valid point.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OllyFair(m): 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

For the record, there is no way u can factory reset that phone without it requesting for your Mi account login. I have done factory rerset on my Xiaomi before, and everytime i tried doing that, my mi account details is always being requested. The qst now is, how did u factory reset the phone?
what is the difference between this Mi account and icloud. seriously afraid of this.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2019
Ifedith:

Use ur phone number

i tried it, still it's not workiing
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

Are you sure?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
OllyFair:
what is the difference between this Mi account and icloud. seriously afraid of this.

Mi cloud is an account that is attributed to Xiaomi phones. It enable users (when activated on their phone) to be able to lock their phones when stolen. It also denies the theft the right to access to format ur phone.

I dont really know how Icloud works

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

I pressed the volume up key together with the power key.
it didn't request for any details.
it just brought out options of rebooting and erasing data, then i went ahead to erase the data.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
pharmtasy:

Are you sure?

Yes, I am very sure.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
pharmtasy:

Are you sure?

Yeah he is right, if you want to factory reset via the settings method.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Yeah he is right, if you want to factory reset via the settings method.
I used the power button method and was never asked for Mi cloud password
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2019
fibonacci2526:

When you clicked "forgot password", was a mail sent to the email you supposedly used?

Yes, a mail was sent.
But the mail was just for me to reset my mi account, not for me to unlock the phone.

The matter just weak me.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ParkiaZerm(m): 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2019
ladiesreject:

try using the first password you used when setting the phone not mi account password
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
ladiesreject:

Yes, a mail was sent.
But the mail was just for me to reset my mi account, not for me to unlock the phone.

The matter just weak me.

Wait, u are mixing this up.

If a mail was sent to u to reset Ur mi Account, it is same thing now.

Just change Ur password, then go back to Ur phone, enter Ur email address and the new password.

Perhaps u can share pictures so we can know what exactly u are referring to.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samson1851(m): 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2019
Here is A Review of the Xiaomi Bluetooth Selfie Stick with Tripod stand... Do you like it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbKJ41dIOKU

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2019
ladiesreject:

Yes, a mail was sent.

The matter just weak me.
reset your password and continue with the new password na undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

Wait, u are mixing this up.

If a mail was sent to u to reset Ur mi Account, it is same thing now.

Just change Ur password, then go back to Ur phone, enter Ur email address and the new password.

Perhaps u can share pictures so we can know what exactly u are referring to.

There is only one box provided, which is for password.
No space provided for username or email address.

The box is only meant to accept password, which i think are digits, and the one on my mi aaccount is not entering
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2019
ladiesreject:

There is only one box provided, which is for password.
No space provided for username or email address.

The box is only meant to accept password, which i think are digits, and the one on my mi aaccount is not entering

Kindly share picture.

From what u are saying, I dont think its mi account issue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4677) (4678) (4679) (4680) (4681) (4682) (4683) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: prodiG(m), suffy834(m), KOLLEE(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.