Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,606 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9174242 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4678) (4679) (4680) (4681) (4682) (4683) (4684) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
Does RN5 AI have bokeh effect when taking pictures without gcam?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

Kindly share picture.

From what u are saying, I dont think its mi account issue.
I had something close to this your problem when I did a factory reset. After entering Mi account password another password field for previously installed Eset security popped up
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
ladiesreject:

There is only one box provided, which is for password.
No space provided for username or email address.

The box is only meant to accept password, which i think are digits, and the one on my mi aaccount is not entering

Pictures please, we need to see what you are seeing too.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 5:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Na wetin me self dey ask am o. E be like say I no wan understand the issue again theoretically.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by akinis09: 5:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
ladiesreject:

There is only one box provided, which is for password.
No space provided for username or email address.

The box is only meant to accept password, which i think are digits, and the one on my mi aaccount is not entering

just reset the password and use the email address u receive xiaomi mail from

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2019
fibonacci2526:

OK sir

The pictures are a little bit blury but then...
This has been the way my phone is since yesterday.
I cant make nor receive calls

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 15, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

Na wetin me self dey ask am o. E be like say I no wan understand the issue again theoretically.

lol

na phone to snap am send i no get.
but i don manage see one sha

this phone matter just make today no just sweet me, as if na lost e lost
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
ladiesreject:

OK sir

What happens when you key in the new password to mi.com after changing it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 6:24pm On Apr 15, 2019
[s][/s]Free Mi Band 2 straps (white and green)
WhatsApp 07019117972 if you are interested [s][/s]

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 6:31pm On Apr 15, 2019
ladiesreject:

OK sir

Want to confirm something. That mi account ID 185xxxx926, does it match urs when u login via https://i.mi.com/#/ ?

If yes, using that same password on the phone should help unlock the phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
fibonacci2526:

What happens when you key in the new password to mi.com after changing it?

It keeps saying '' couldn't verify mi account ID''
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2019
ladiesreject:

OK sir

bro ur, phone ain't new sorry to say that.. Someone already registered find my phone with his Mi account.... So the phone and imei has been linked to his account... Now the issue is the first person must log in his details to be able to use the phone again
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

Want to confirm something. That mi account ID 185xxxx926, does it match urs when u login via https://i.mi.com/#/ ?

If yes, using that same password on the phone should help unlock the phone.

No, it doesn't march.
What I have on my mi account is 1848084218, whereas what I on the screen of my phone is 185xxxx926
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2019
ladiesreject:

It keeps saying '' couldn't verify my emaili account ID''
have u tried changing The first aphalbet to Capital letter
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chigoeze: 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2019
Hi guys, I'm thinking of getting MI a2 lite, is it a good choice based on camera display and battery life? I don't see much review from any user on this thread
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
ladiesreject:

No, it doesn't march.
What I have on my mi account is 1848084218, whereas what I on the screen of my phone is 185xxxx926

If that is the case, I want to believe its someone's else mi account that is logged in there before u factory reset the phone. And this only possible on 2 occasions;

1. You bought the phone as a second hand, and the seller didnt remove the previously logged in mi account

2. The phone was stolen.

I dont think I can further help u.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
chigoeze:
Hi guys, I'm thinking of getting MI a2 lite, is it a good choice based on camera display and battery life? I don't see much review from any user on this thread

A good device if stock android is your thing.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
chigoeze:

The phone is cool if u dont have issues using Android one. Its the twin sister of Redmi 6 pro, just that Redmi 6 pro uses Skin Android (miui), while Mi A2 lite uses Android 1.

U can chat me up for ur order.

Check my signature for my contact.

Cheers.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

If that is the case, I want to believe its someone's else mi account that is logged in there before u factory reset the phone. And this only possible on 2 occasions;

1. You bought the phone as a second hand, and the seller didnt remove the previously logged in mi account

2. The phone was stolen.

Seun am not sure he stole the phone, I remember when he was asking around for a phone to buy last year. I feel number 1 might be the case here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

2. The phone was stolen.

You have spoken our thoughts

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2019
kallmemrB:
have u tried changing The first aphalbet to Capital letter

The problem is I don't even know if what is supposed to be there should be digits or alphabets.

Am just confused
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
ladiesreject:

The problem is I don't even know if what is supposed to be there should be digits or alphabets.

Am just confused

No it's a normal password which can be combination of numbers and alphabets. A regular password.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Seun am not sure he stole the phone, I remember when he was asking around for a phone to buy last year. I feel number 1 might be the case here.

Yes, the issue now is that, if 2 is not the case, he said he bought the phone new, which automatically nullifies point 1 also. If he does buy the phone new, there is no way the mi account would be showing something different. Except there is a particular info which he is not relating to us my boss.

I really wish i can help him sort out this issue, likewise u and the other bosses in the house, but it seems as if the whole issue is moduled up,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

2. The phone was stolen.

Thank you so much sir.
but i didn't buy it second hand, neither did i steal it.
I have everythin with me, the pack, and everything inside.

i just don't know how its like this.

Again, thank you sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2019
How do I re-route this package, I was expecting it to be delivered to Suleja Post Office, but it stopped in Minna.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2019
ladiesreject:

Thank you so much sir.

Again, thank you sir

There is something perfectly wrong somewhere. That was why I clearly stated the 2 issues that could led to having a different mi account logged in on ur phone. Apologies, i never claimed u stole the phone.

If there is a 3rd issue to this, that makes it something new that I am yet to know about. We are trying to help u out of this.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 7:24pm On Apr 15, 2019
chigoeze:
Yes it's a good all rounder... No shaking. Should u decide
070three1080two87
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OllyFair(m): 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
ladiesreject:

Thank you so much sir.

Again, thank you sir
Hmmmmmmmmm, really felt somehow with this kind of issue. i pray you find lasting solution to this.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by liljboy(m): 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
Galil:
To be on a safer side, contact noobody
how
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrlastborn(m): 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2019
ladiesreject:

Thank you so much sir.

Again, thank you sir
are u sure u didn't lend sum1 ur fone, whereby d person accidentally log out ur first account and register new 1... sum1 close 2 u..

with who do u usually share ur fone dat can av ur data??

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:31pm On Apr 15, 2019
genius43:
How do I re-route this package, I was expecting it to be delivered to Suleja Post Office, but it stopped in Minna.

Which post office did you use? SULEJA? If yes give it like 2/3 more days, it would be re-routed.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

For the record, there is no way u can factory reset that phone without it requesting for your Mi account login. I have done factory rerset on my Xiaomi before, and everytime i tried doing that, my mi account details is always being requested. The qst now is, how did u factory reset the phone?
I think for factory reset, it will only ask for phone lock and unlock code. I have done a couple of resets on my Max 2 and I was only prompted for my phone lock code.

However, I tried deleting a second space environment recently on Miui 10, I was asked for mi account password before I could do it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4678) (4679) (4680) (4681) (4682) (4683) (4684) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shagaya and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.