Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9357322 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5427) (5428) (5429) (5430) (5431) (5432) (5433) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
michaellovaldo:
Please do jumia use pos?
Yes
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by michaellovaldo(m): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ifedith Is redmi 64gb available?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by michaellovaldo(m): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ifedith Is redmi 7 64gb available?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ehimzy(m): 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
Tiger2020:
even in those places,most of them even talks as if the phone is crap,i was on review on gsmarena and it was so discouraging that's why i seek for people opinion here

Baba run grin... watch youtube reviews.. focus on the comments.. the best place sha is Xda forums... you'll get more than enough user reviews... please go to xda forums
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
PaulThor:

I will use chrome again when it can block ads.. Nothing annoys me like ads..
which one are you using now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
PaulThor:

There other good browsers like
1. Brave Browser.. More like chrome but with no ads
2. Samsung browser
UC turbo is the best browser.
It's very fast, and it compresses web pages for slow networks.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
daveMorris:
please help me with the link to the xml file.. My gcam crashes when i snap with night mode

Link to the xml file

https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1395089523397957624
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
suprememoney:

Please how can I activate dark mode on my R7? I've been using it for a week now and I never knew it has dark mode not untill i saw this post now.

Someone should kindly tell me how to activate it. Thanks

Go to SETTINGS >>> DISPLAY>>>DARK MODE
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
lordchiz:

Bro ..u lie for this one oooo
For my RN7 na me dey even restrict background notification sef... notifications comes in like mad....even some apps like telegram wey I hardly open..Twitter own comes like die wey dey even piss me off... notification both wen it is on sleep mode..
Abeg before Una conclude....make Una first ask!

Why would I lie? I just told u my experience and I'm not the only one.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
abdsamad:

No sir!
The integration across platforms and devicsd is too smooth and there are just too many extensions to tweak it with.
Crawl like how. I dunno about that one

My experience with it, it hangs unlike many others.
I quickly uninstalled it soon after giving it a try. Comments by other users also reflect same.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
Diegobonito:
Yeah right. hope I've gotten the attention I needed. No one owes another a thing, I noticed you people don't like it when someone mentions an issue with a xiaomi device. Make Una Continue, this thread go soon cast.

Say again... grin

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Teedeechian(m): 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
waleyp:
LoL OrdiNaRY Search?I DonGet Addres Before NA, I Just Try Call Dem So To Ask If Dem Get The Phone Ni, Make I Reach There Make Dem No Tell Me Say Dem No Get Ni Or E Just Finish , I GoReach There Next Week Sha

The number you will get online is Raya's customer services head office and they will ask u to goto the nearest store to your location to make enquiry.

Don't worry redmi still plenty for ground.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ehimzy(m): 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
genius43:

I will be going to pointek at Abuja, today I will make more enquiries when I get there

Bro how far?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
Plz i saw a post on some pages back about Gmail not pushing notifications and the person said he has solved it. I cant remember the OP and cant locate the post again. Plz i also need help on how to make my Gmail notifications show.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by precadel: 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
GrandMufti:

Delete it
I like it embarassed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by precadel: 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
abdsamad:

You probably need a stable version but I'm not really sure about that
How do I know its not stable version
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by precadel: 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
precadel:

How do I know its not stable version
Btw I just checked d version and it's stable
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
IKON360:
IamNe.gro and Mi.zik
This is what I did
madgoat, follow this post
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
michaellovaldo:
Ifedith Is redmi 64gb available?
Yes sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
michaellovaldo:
Ifedith Is redmi 7 64gb available?
Yes
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
madgoat:
Plz i saw a post on some pages back about Gmail not pushing notifications and the person said he has solved it. I cant remember the OP and cant locate the post again. Plz i also need help on how to make my Gmail notifications show.
Mmm screenshot the Gmail app info let's see.
Ur app permissions also
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samtop93(m): 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
My name is Tope from TechRapy. I am samtop93 on Nairaland. I am into eBay checkout.

TechRapy NG �| eBay and Amazon Order fulfillment Here |�
ShopAndShip from US �� to �� Nigeria. I am open to attending to all eBay orders. Order fulfillment sharp and ASAP. Reliable and 100% money back guaranteed!

Click here to view my thread on Nairaland: https://www.nairaland.com/5279046/ebay-checkout-plus-shipping-optional#79895289

To access any of my services please contact me here: 08069439810 (WhatsApp preferred).
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Carnage4life: 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
Diegobonito:
Yeah right. hope I've gotten the attention I needed. No one owes another a thing, I noticed you people don't like it when someone mentions an issue with a xiaomi device. Make Una Continue, this thread go soon cast.

Cast how?
Cast because Xiaomi is a small startup or we're lying about how good the products are.
Someone gave you a solution already. Don't get frustrated or get mad when you have phone issues. Try to find a solution instead, that is why you have an education, the ability to find solutions and think fast. Lots of solutions online
Phones tend to misbehave, software acts up, hardware does same too. Even iPhones that cost way more have issues with apps and performance . I have a friend with a new S10 that has bootloop issues. Even the Samsung fold had issues and had to be recalled.
People with macs sometimes get frustrated when it acts up. These are examples of premium devices that cost way more with issues.
Wetin we no go see for this forum self undecided

23 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
genius43:

I will be going to pointek at Abuja, today I will make more enquiries when I get there

Ehimzy:

Bro how far?

Feedback: The sales agent told me the phone haven't gotten to their branch yet so he can't confirm the memory option.

Probably someone close to their head office should make enquiries.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
mindtricks:

My experience with it, it hangs unlike many others.
I quickly uninstalled it soon after giving it a try. Comments by other users also reflect same.

I use Firefox on my ipad, pc and android...
I'm not a longtime fan or anything, infact opera was my preferred choice for a long time but i gave it another try and... Well...

Not actually saying its better than chrome but i enjoy getting out from under google a bit, every chance i get.
That's why i use duckduckgo or bing instead of Google search and that's also why i am so looking forward to Huawei's os smiley

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Osyxcel(m): 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
madgoat:

Maybe it's my post you were referring to. Check it here:
https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/4693#77626905
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
IKON360:

ADM Pro is better than UC browser for downloading

Switched to IDM since I noticed ADM sometimes refuses to resume downloads that are originally labelled "resumable" this has resulted in wasted data on many occasions. angry

Based on my experience on both, IDM is way better and polished than ADM. It can also download torrent files cheesy, though I haven't tried that feature yet.

Search for it on rexdl dot com

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by liljboy(m): 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
[quote author=Joshkid post=79984219][/quote] link for RC whatsapp theme
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waleyp(m): 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ok Thanks Bro, Will Check There Next Week And Am Going To HOLLA @ You When I Get It
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
Pls help
My rn7 is seriously lagging when I go to home screen. It takes like a good number of seconds before the home screen shows the icons.
Pls how do I fix this. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
Pls help
My rn7 is seriously lagging when I go to home screen. It takes like a good number of seconds before the home screen shows the icons.
Pls how do I fix this. Thanks2
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
harveybeaks:
Pls help
Pls how do I fix this. Thanks
Everytime or some times

(1) (2) (3) ... (5427) (5428) (5429) (5430) (5431) (5432) (5433) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mercky1(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.