Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9357309 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by willian10: 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
Gptech:

grin grin grin the earlier the better. Will never forget when I was getting my phone last year around this period, exchange rate was #220/$, but somehow I waited till the next day and it jumped to #238/$. I bought the phone in anger and refused to get the accessories hoping the Naira would bounce back! Since then na bouncing back we dey wait for oooo grin
Lol grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 40manlappy: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
There is a feature that I used to enjoy on my former phone that I am yet to experience on RN3 Pro.

When someone sends me a phone number via sms, I cant dial directly from my sms inbox. I have to copy it out manually on the dialer.

This wasn't the case with my previous phone. Any ideas?

cc: GrandMufti, Gptech,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by temitimx19(m): 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
willian10:

Pls, can u gimme ur number or just teach me how to fund Gearbest wallet, i no even get how to do that since..
f
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
40manlappy:
There is a feature that I used to enjoy on my former phone that I am yet to experience on RN3 Pro.

When someone sends me a phone number via sms, I cant dial directly from my sms inbox. I have to copy it out manually on the dialer.

This wasn't the case with my previous phone. Any ideas?

cc: GrandMufti, Gptech,
Maybe not in the global rom for now, but I can do that on developer rom, in fact just tapping the number brings out the options to call, text, or copy.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scarr: 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
toluwanimi07:

grin bro u too like xiaomi me dey enjoy dis 1 go oh bro sell ur s3 now and buy redmi 2
Who no like better thing!

Incase you get Buyer sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
Please is access rate really at 325 shocked shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nelsonB: 12:07am On Nov 20, 2016
What protection does xiaomi redmi note 3 pro has on the screen, I mean does it have a cornin gorilla glass to protection the main screen should the outer screen gets damage
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:33am On Nov 20, 2016
nelsonB:
What protection does xiaomi redmi note 3 pro has on the screen, I mean does it have a cornin gorilla glass to protection the main screen should the outer screen gets damage

No official announcement on that, but it's something similar to CGG. Still you should get a screen protector
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nelsonB: 12:41am On Nov 20, 2016
GrandMufti:

No official announcement on that, but it's something similar to CGG. Still you should get a screen protector

Thanks for the swift reply hope the screen is available for sale should it gets damage.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:13am On Nov 20, 2016
nelsonB:

Thanks for the swift reply hope the screen is available for sale should it gets damage.

You will have to order it online as there are no after sales support in Nigeria
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BuzzRay(m): 7:42am On Nov 20, 2016
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by niqqurtine(m): 8:10am On Nov 20, 2016
Please where can I get Mi 5s here in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 8:33am On Nov 20, 2016
niqqurtine:
Please where can I get Mi 5s here in Nigeria?
check sir kulimart, Initialize they should have in stock

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BuzzRay(m): 8:46am On Nov 20, 2016
Gptech:
So Aliexpress are stopping Alipay by January, not good at all.

They are not stopping alipay totally, it is only the balance service thats gonna be scrapped. Which means u wont be able to retain $, like Alipocket. U can still pay through alipay.

But both are confusing, what are the difference?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by niqqurtine(m): 9:16am On Nov 20, 2016
toluwanimi07:
check sir kulimart, Initialize they should have in stock
initialize don't have it,Kulimart has only the 3gb version while I need the 4gb version

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
niqqurtine:
initialize don't have it,Kulimart has only the 3gb version while I need the 4gb version
Wow..... u can ask sir kulimart or initialize to help u preorder it... I saw it on jumia but its too expensive
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princy80(m): 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Because people use stollen cards to top up their wallets.

Hello, Bookiemart I've Been Trying 2 Contact U All 2 No Avail. Anyways, I Want To Buy A Phone From Aliexpress And I Need Ur Services. I'm At Umuahia. How Long Does Their Delivery Take? How Much Do U Charge Apart From The Price Of The Phone? Pls Reply Soonest!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
BuzzRay:

They are not stopping alipay totally, it is only the balance service thats gonna be scrapped. Which means u wont be able to retain $, like Alipocket. U can still pay through alipay.

But both are confusing, what are the difference?
Then what's the use of Alipay or Alipocket if its not for retaining dollars, any explanation?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bookiemart01(f): 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
I don't charge for making payments. I only charge a less than black market rate (of course not CBN rate)
Delivery is between 2weeks and 2 months depending on your seller grin

princy80:

Hello, Bookiemart I've Been Trying 2 Contact U All 2 No Avail. Anyways, I Want To Buy A Phone From Aliexpress And I Need Ur Services. I'm At Umuahia. How Long Does Their Delivery Take? How Much Do U Charge Apart From The Price Of The Phone? Pls Reply Soonest!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bookiemart01(f): 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
Alipay and alipocket are not the same. Alipay is a payment gateway like PayPal while alipocket is a wallet. You can store money in alipay if you have account in a recognised bank.

Gptech:

Then what's the use of Alipay or Alipocket if its not for retaining dollars, any explanation?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by niqqurtine(m): 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
toluwanimi07:

Wow..... u can ask sir kulimart or initialize to help u preorder it... I saw it on jumia but its too expensive
how much is it on jumia?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Divine17: 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
toluwanimi07:
Just got another redmi 2 today loving this device

Please where did you get your Redmi 2 and for how much?
Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BuzzRay(m): 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
Gptech:

I dont really know abt all these online payment stuff. But from what i read on Aliexpress i dont think theyre stopping it totally. I think Bookiemart01 explained it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
BuzzRay:

I dont really know abt all these online payment stuff. But from what i read on Aliexpress i dont think theyre stopping it totally. I think Bookiemart01 explained it.

Gptech was right
your alipocket is linked to alipay..
So you can pay into your wallet.. just like having PM.. webmoney.....

So no alipay wallet.. no alipocket.......
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
Divine17:

Please where did you get your Redmi 2 and for how much?
Thanks!
From konga 27k minus delivery
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by LMohd(m): 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
toluwanimi07:

pls can u share the link?. I can't find it on konga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
toluwanimi07:
welcome to the mi-world

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
NgcoboP:

welcome to the mi-world
Bro I dn dey mi world sinx na d second redmi 2 wey I dey use Go be dis
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
LMohd:
pls can u share the link?. I can't find it on konga
bro I guess its out of stock
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
Dam5reey:

Gptech was right
your alipocket is linked to alipay..
So you can pay into your wallet.. just like having PM.. webmoney.....

So no alipay wallet.. no alipocket.......
Nawa, have you been able to order for your phone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Divine17: 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
toluwanimi07:
Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngpo413: 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
Outdated kitkat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mercky1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.