Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9289755 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
Anybody with xiaomi device for swap with infinix note 2 1gb?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bookiemart01(f): 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
Cancel the order
And wait for a refund

Paxziano:

Baws, when I was purchasing it, it was NOT on pre-sale o! Walahi. Na wen the tin delay dem come add pre-sale. And it's not the redmi 4 I ordered. I ordered the redmi 4 pro... I think ders a difference ryt? But if it's gonna go on sale by Dec 17th, I don enter one chance be dat cos I can't wait dat long
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 40manlappy: 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
Youngpo413:
Seems this xiaomi is not a good phone, so many complaints on Chinese rom, stable rom, international rom, developer rom, bla bla bla, it has no stock rom on its own which someone can use in peace?

I used to be skeptical of Chinese OEMs but I can tell you that my RN3 Pro is a good phone. I havent had any problem with the ROM that came with my phone.

My only complaints are with the Chinese characters/alphabets, fingerprint scanner and inability to call directly from SMS inbox or Whatsapp for phone numbers sent via those channels.

Asides the above, I am good! wink

Looping: Toluwanimi07, GrandMufti

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by temitimx19(m): 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
Paxziano:

Baws, when I was purchasing it, it was NOT on pre-sale o! Walahi. Na wen the tin delay dem come add pre-sale. And it's not the redmi 4 I ordered. I ordered the redmi 4 pro... I think ders a difference ryt? But if it's gonna go on sale by Dec 17th, I don enter one chance be dat cos I can't wait dat long
Whenever you want to purchase a phone that just came out, next time check the lunching date, most shops would tell you that,they only want your money..

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by temitimx19(m): 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Cancel the order
And wait for a refund

Please ma, I just got my Visa card from access bank, how do I use it.. Please do I need to activate something.. Please help
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
dukeo:

I don't know why this made me LOL.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
40manlappy:

I used to be skeptical of Chinese OEMs but I can tell you that my RN3 Pro is a good phone. I havent had any problem with the ROM that came with my phone.

My only complaints are with the Chinese characters/alphabets, fingerprint scanner and inability to call directly from SMS inbox or Whatsapp for phone numbers sent via those channels.

Asides the above, I am good! wink

Looping: Toluwanimi07, GrandMufti
Since I enta xiaomi I never regretted with this redmi 2 infact this is my second redmi 2.... plan to get redmi 4 or 4a soonest.... those flaws u mentioned are prolly bugs and they will be fixed by xiaomi soonest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by heroshark(m): 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
fibonacci2526:

Erm, i have the pack and why do you need it?
I don't even if it's pack or case ..all the same... Need it for protective measures naaaa.. How can I get it pls and at what cost?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Paxziano: 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Cancel the order
And wait for a refund

If I didn't know better, I wud have thot you were pissed at me or over sumtn. Lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ametu166(m): 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
Pls I need a reliable aliexpress store where I can get redmi 3s for a good price...Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
fibonacci2526:

I don't know why this made me LOL.

grin glad it did cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frankyvalll(m): 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
Anybody using xiaomi redmi note 4 16gb rom and 2gb ram I need to find out something pls
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iheanyi4u(m): 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
frankyvalll:
Anybody using xiaomi redmi note 4 16gb rom and 2gb ram I need to find out something pls

I use the 3gb ram. Whats up
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
dukeo:
Hehehehe, Infinix? grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
Youngpo413:
Seems this xiaomi is not a good phone, so many complaints on Chinese rom, stable rom, international rom, developer rom, bla bla bla, it has no stock rom on its own which someone can use in peace?
We go for developer rom because we want to get more than 100% flexibility from our phones! Doesn't mean we have problems with our phones, the stable rom is there if you can't keep with the trend in developer roms. Even the so called bugs people complain of are minor and are mostly taken care of in a very few weeks. If you ever use miui for 2 days, am 80% sure you will never look back! You would rather push and push and push until people in your shoes right now will begin to see it as complaints grin Again the stable rom is there if you can't keep up with the updates and bugs we actually enjoy, that is if you want peace of mind as you called it. cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rust6(m): 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
Pls when paying with ur visa card to buy something online hw much would u be charged 4 the transaction
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bookiemart01(f): 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
Just use it.. No extra measures

temitimx19:

Please ma, I just got my Visa card from access bank, how do I use it.. Please do I need to activate something.. Please help

Lol... As you dey vex say you need am ASAP, I figured d best thing to do is to cancel the order.

Paxziano:

If I didn't know better, I wud have thot you were pissed at me or over sumtn. Lol

Visa card doesn't charge per transaction. You are only charged the exchange rate of your bank
rust6:
Pls when paying with ur visa card to buy something online hw much would u be charged 4 the transaction

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GregJo: 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
temitimx19:
I mistakenly bought Redmi note 3 tempered glass 2 pieces, its going to come next week or next 2 weeks.. Abeg if anyone is interested lemme know.. I reside in Lekki Lagos.. I would sell cheap grin

how much?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jimikata(m): 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
Visa card doesn't charge per transaction. You are only charged the exchange rate of your bank
[/quote] what of Master card? Is there transaction charge when using online?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nelsonB: 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Paxziano: 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Just use it.. No extra measures

Lol... As you dey vex say you need am ASAP, I figured d best thing to do is to cancel the order.

Oh. ok. I guess we r good then
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
Gptech:

Hehehehe, Infinix? grin grin grin

You got that right grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by temitimx19(m): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
GregJo:

how much?
Bring #1500 make I give u the 2 pieces grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by humblesteve(m): 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
Any1 wt a phne wt a fingerprint and 4g at a price of 40k...call or quote me 09082961643
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by willian10: 2:55am On Nov 23, 2016
rust6:
How many days does it takes to get the Visa card as I already ordered for it too on my new account
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:28am On Nov 23, 2016
willian10:

How many days does it takes to get the Visa card as I already ordered for it too on my new account
Depends on the branch, some are instant, some takes from 3 to 7 days.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KuliMart: 7:33am On Nov 23, 2016
BLACK FRIDAY...... smiley

REALISTIC DISCOUNT, NO DECEIT

2,000 OFF ON ALL PHONES

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by willian10: 8:31am On Nov 23, 2016
Gptech:

Depends on the branch, some are instant, some takes from 3 to 7 days.
Thanks for d response bro, will they send message that the card is on ground or should I go der to confirm
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:05am On Nov 23, 2016
temitimx19:
I mistakenly bought Redmi note 3 tempered glass 2 pieces, its going to come next week or next 2 weeks.. Abeg if anyone is interested lemme know.. I reside in Lekki Lagos.. I would sell cheap grin

Which of them? Sd or Se?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:27am On Nov 23, 2016
heroshark:

I don't even if it's pack or case ..all the same... Need it for protective measures naaaa.. How can I get it pls and at what cost?

Don't have, i thought you meant the pack. Mine came with a case as part of the package. Have placed an order for 5 different silicon cases sha, should be here by next week though.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bookiemart01(f): 9:31am On Nov 23, 2016
You wan begin sell silicon cases cheesy

fibonacci2526:

Don't have, i thought you meant the pack. Mine came with a case as part of the package. Have placed an order for 5 different silicon cases sha, should be here by next week though.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:32am On Nov 23, 2016
willian10:

Thanks for d response bro, will they send message that the card is on ground or should I go der to confirm
Not sure, but its better you go there yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.