Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9193855 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6281) (6282) (6283) (6284) (6285) (6286) (6287) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
harveybeaks:
Hello all,my rn7 was stolen. pls what phone can i get for a budget of 40k(nothing more)
Sorry for your loss.
Redmi 8a
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2019
Redmi 8 SOT

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lagosboy3(m): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
paradigmshift:
Xiaomi watch no they AliExpress?
Any link please

No be small money o.

NGN 81,314.10 10%OFF | New Xiaomi Smart Watch GPS NFC WIFI ESIM Small Phone Smart Watch Android Wristwatch Sport Bluetooth Watch
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/4F5pGidw
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
xoftxoul:

Lol and the dude was served an overload of information.
If na me, I'll just get confused.
Hehehehe, peace be still grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
Tiger2020:
does this phone still exist grin grin
Na to ask note 3 users, Xiaomi sha cheesy.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
kallmemrB:
[sup][/sup] wetin note 4 go con do
But note 4 get level pass am na. That phone na experiment.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nadison1311(m): 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
maclawrence02:

https ://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/135-E_rTJPLan02sXZQ7My1fgO3mRgQlt?usp=drive_open
Remove space.
Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
Gptech:

Wen u give small pikin and adult same bowl of eba to chop, who go first finish am? That Infinix nr dey do any work na, weak processor plus weak resolution.

lolllll, in this age and time a phone still takes over 4hrs to be fully charged?can't even deal. cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
Gptech:

Wen u give small pikin and adult same bowl of eba to chop, who go first finish am? That Infinix nr dey do any work na, weak processor plus weak resolution.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paradigmshift(m): 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
lagosboy3:

No be small money o.

NGN 81,314.10 10%OFF | New Xiaomi Smart Watch GPS NFC WIFI ESIM Small Phone Smart Watch Android Wristwatch Sport Bluetooth Watch
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/4F5pGidw

This one fit make and receive call abi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nadison1311(m): 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
Bukswag:

I'm scared this update might affect my awesome battery mehn
That's the same reason I didn't touch the last update I got
After i updated mine to 10.3.4, i i noticed my battery was no longer lasting long compared to 10.3.1, now am on miui 11 and there is no improvement on mine, Maybe a future update will fix it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
fibonacci2526:

lolllll, in this age and time a phone still takes over 4hrs to be fully charged?can't even deal. cheesy
Dem dey even tell u say that na fast charging, some dey come from 6 hours.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
dayowunmi:
Please my Gcam hangs and freezes a lot. What can I do to correct it. I use Redmi note 7. Thanks
Go to telegram search for redmi note 7 photography or gcam for lavender and make your choice.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lifewithme: 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
kallmemrB:
lemme show u the gcam on redmi 8.. So u know what gcam truely is

1 & 2 is Gcam

3 & 4 stock cam

See Camera. Lord!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2019
Gptech:

Dem dey even tell u say that na fast charging, some dey come from 6 hours.

Imagine spending 1/4 of the day to charge a phone, which kain punishment be that? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
drjprince:
nawa oo

Bros sorry for what happened to your friend, he will be alright las las, as we all know infinix is our new itel, while Samsung is the new infinix

Una goodnight before lawyer go carry me go court
Point of correction, him na upcoming lawyer-to-be by profession!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Shegun010: 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
GCAM on redmi note 7.

14 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paradigmshift(m): 10:26pm On Nov 16, 2019
wiconse:
As for my mi 9t, I prefer the stock over gcam.
Nowadays gcam is getting overated or maybe I don't know how to set it up

Same here o..
Gcam is just there.
Xiaomi for me ain't good in camera though..they just trying

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
Shegun010:
GCAM on redmi note 7.
Doggy's thoughts: see as laps fresh! And I never chop since yesterday. Bros, near me small. I wan ask you something
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paradigmshift(m): 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
Gcam for mi9t is just there.

The stock camera ain't sharp..

I don't rate xiaomi when it comes to camera

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Shegun010: 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
okikiosibodu:

Doggy's thoughts: see as laps fresh! And I never chop since yesterday. Bros, near me small. I wan ask you something
Lol, my babies no fit think like that for me na grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
maclawrence02:

Point of correction, him na upcoming lawyer-to-be by profession!

grin

You are really funny. I wonder what my line of profession has to do with this simple device thread.

But I will say if you do have anything against me. "Don't get worked up get a LAWYER!"

Have you ever wondered why iphone users don't have an active thread on Nairaland? Or why Samsungs thread is so minimal, even the Aseries thread? Despite it being the new Infinix according to Drjprince

Samsung, iphone hardly have issues . Infact if I am correct the leagoo thread was also very long. We all know what leagoo turned out to be. Funnily enough I even had leagoo at home during its heydays

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
Shegun010:

Lol, my babies no fit think like that for me na grin
The first one dey calculate him move, how he go take just one leap and bite sege comot for your body. The second one, dey prep the mouth enzymes for a wonderful jaw exercising bite. Lovely canines. You should create a thread for them on petland. Don't forget to mention my moniker when you do so
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 10:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
KngGezy:

grin

You are really funny. I wonder what my line of profession has to do with this simple device thread.

But I will say if you do have anything against me. "Don't get worked up get a LAWYER!"

Have you ever wondered why iphone users don't have an active thread on Nairaland? Or why Samsungs thread is so minimal, even the Aseries thread? Despite it being the new Infinix according to Drjprince

Samsung, iphone hardly have issues . Infact if I am correct the leagoo thread was also very long. We all know what leagoo turned out to be. Funnily enough I even had leagoo at home during its heydays
hardly have issues, I think say before you talk say them no dey get issues shocked

Oga go and sit down you hear me

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
KngGezy:

grin

Bros don't take me too serious, I'm just here to catch fun and learn 1 or 2 stuff as I proceed.
I asked when Samsung was detonating bombs in the form of their note 7 where were you?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jephz(m): 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
paradigmshift:

Same here o..
Gcam is just there.
Xiaomi for me ain't good in camera though..they just trying
that's because there's not official port for gcam for mi9t and mi 9t pro yet....if you see gcam on redmi note 7 ..u will love o...we planned to contribute to fund for one developer on telegram group to help us develop for mi9t pro ....but one nonsense idiot messed things up. and the developer refunded our money
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Shegun010: 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
okikiosibodu:

The first one dey calculate him move, how he go take just one leap and bite sege comot for your body. The second one, dey prep the mouth enzymes for a wonderful jaw exercising bite. Lovely canines. You should create a thread for them on petland. Don't forget to mention my moniker when you do so

Aye aye sar!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
maclawrence02:

Bros don't take me too serious, I'm just here to catch fun and learn 1 or 2 stuff as I proceed.
I asked when Samsung was detonating bombs in the form of their note 7 where were you?

leave am he was still in jss1 cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by alosbaba007(m): 10:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
kallmemrB:
Redmi 8 SOT

Can u share the link to ur redmi 8 gcam? And ur default settings Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
maclawrence02:

Sir please take me seriously , I'm not here to catch fun by insulting others. I'm here to get opinions and give mine inter alia.
It was no news that a model had battery issues causing the batteries to rupture and the devices to explode. It's about how many times you get it right not about the few times you failed.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoluwajiPieters: 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
maclawrence02:

Detonating!!! LMAO!!!

Samsung is good. Xiaomi is good. Make everybody sit and enjoy abeg but then what do I know?

Enjoying my RN8 though...

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6281) (6282) (6283) (6284) (6285) (6286) (6287) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.