Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9184782 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6758) (6759) (6760) (6761) (6762) (6763) (6764) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
icetrimz:

Make u no go find food chop...

Dey Roam around this thread like madman wey no get house looking for whom to bite ..

Shebi you go dey here when i start to complain??
You go still dey here when i start to dey upgrade to newer and bigger Xiaomi Devices...while you'd be stuck with your ITEL p26 pro AKA Samsung a10 �

And bro, careful make u no go use this your mumu, poverty-inspired hate and jealousy go badmouth pesin wey go fit help your life....

Use your head, don't allow your village people to win

And last thing bro.... Go And Fix Up Your Life

Word

13 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Luisema4luv(m): 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
icetrimz:

Dey Roam around this thread like madman wey no get house looking for whom to bite ..

You go still dey here when i start to dey upgrade to newer and bigger Xiaomi Devices...while you'd be stuck with your ITEL p26 pro AKA Samsung a10 �

And bro, careful make u no go use this your mumu, poverty-inspired hate and jealousy go badmouth pesin wey go fit help your life....

No no no no
Shey d guy thief ur babe for una former life ni, c as u just wound, kill, burn and bury am.
The gods must see this

14 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
icetrimz:

Xoftxoul,what would you call this post from Ice?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
Luisema4luv:

No no no no
Shey d guy thief ur babe for una former life ni, c as u just wound, kill, burn and bury am.
The gods must see this
But that guy get 20 lives! He will still....

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nani667: 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
genius43:

Direct him instead to the tweaking thread that is where he will get guides on this

Cc:etidolla

https://www.nairaland.com/4694106/xiaomi-thread-tweaking-phones-spot/140

I figured everything and all the links he will need is available on the Compilation thread... I Would have dropped direct links to tutorials on how to go about them Beht any small something Sperm bots go turn pesin to Bruce Banner

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veramani31: 5:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
jboixxx:
But that guy get 20 lives! He will still....

E be like you go add ignoring that fella to your compilation thread. How you see am? grin grin

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TrebleChamp(m): 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
icetrimz:

You sir are a wicked person, chai si finishing......

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TrebleChamp(m): 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
ITEL p26 pro AKA Samsung a10

23 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veramani31: 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2020
icetrimz:

Guyyyyyyyy this was just too brutal. I mean if the person had any sense he would stand down but I really doubt that

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
icetrimz:

*In Peter Drury's voice

"Demolition, destruction, Annihilation"

20 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
atheistandproud:

*In Peter Drury's voice

"Demolition, destruction, Annihilation"

Peter Drury is a legend abeg

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
nani667:

I figured everything and all the links he will need is available on the Compilation thread... I Would have dropped direct links to tutorials on how to go about them Beht any small something Sperm bots go turn pesin to Bruce Banner

No wahala
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
genius43:

Peter Drury is a legend abeg

Confirmed

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2020
TrebleChamp:
ITEL p26 pro AKA Samsung a10

It shall forever be known as ITEL p26 pro going forward. cheesy cheesy

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 6:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
jboixxx:
Xoftxoul,what would you call this post from Ice?
Lol it is a total knock out
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
icetrimz:

I thought I was savagery personalified until I met u, I bow to ur superior manifestation.

I hail u boss

21 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
Me waiting for his response
Starting with
"I haven't insulted anyone.....I obey the rules of Nairaland and never been banned..... You used your alternates to respond and like your post.......You all are just attacking me when I only stated the obvious facts"

32 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dasphinx1(m): 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
icetrimz:

My God!!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Frosti(m): 7:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
Need a good xiaomi phone, budget is 60k. What do you guys recommend?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kpoka(m): 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
Someone should recommend quick charge charger for redmi note 7
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veramani31: 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
genius43:
Me waiting for his response
Starting with
"I haven't insulted anyone.....I obey the rules of Nairaland and never been banned..... You used your alternates to respond and like your post.......You all are just attacking me when I only stated the obvious facts"

You forgot 'God bless us all' grin grin

Clown � that dude

14 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OHIsIManuEL(m): 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
icetrimz:

So person no fit follow you play again?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
GCam on RN8 giving me joy

Abak Road, Uyo, Akwa Ibom
6:35pm

Modifed:
Nairaland can fall hands when compressing pictures sha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
CallMeDrino:

Have you seen a solution?
I've even forgotten app drawer sef. I'm so use to it the way it is. It's fun
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2020
youngcizza:

i think you're using a custom font
Thanks bro. I had to stick with the default font and enjoy exquisite themes.

Sorry this is coming late. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CallMeDrino: 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
IdeeEsperanza:

I've even forgotten app drawer sef. I'm so use to it the way it is. It's fun

Oh, okay.

I just found how to do it.. In fact, I'm using it now

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TrebleChamp(m): 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
fibonacci2526:

It shall forever be known as ITEL p26 pro going forward. cheesy cheesy
Gbam!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by echepops(m): 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
Please where can i fix my xiaomi redmi note 8 pro glass cover in lagos? Mine just fell and broke

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by akashi01(m): 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
icetrimz:

How dare you call his dear Samsung A10 an ITEL p26 pro grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by akashi01(m): 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
echepops:
Please where can i fix my xiaomi redmi note 8 pro glass cover in lagos? Mine just fell and broke
Repairpalng fixes screens, not sure about back glass. Contact him
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by majortwild(m): 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2020
hello guys pls i need help yesterday i rooted my redmi 8 and at first evrthing was fine until few minutes later my wifi my bluetooth and some other things wasnt working fine was saying error so i uninstalled the root and my phone has been stuck on twrp boot i tried to flash the custom rom back but i was confused now i found a rom online now which am downloading it says fast boot rom i was advised to use mi flash tool to flash back the orignal rom i want to ask becuz i downloaded a rom which is miui_OLIVEGlobal_V11.0.4.0.PCNMIXM_cd2b877092_9.0 and i couldnt flash it it says no flash.dat something i saw another rom now written olive global stable image zip is that the orignal rom and can i flash it to resolve my issues pls helppppppppppp
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by majortwild(m): 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
majortwild:
hello guys pls i need help yesterday i rooted my redmi 8 and at first evrthing was fine until few minutes later my wifi my bluetooth and some other things wasnt working fine was saying error so i uninstalled the root and my phone has been stuck on twrp boot i tried to flash the custom rom back but i was confused now i found a rom online now which am downloading it says fast boot rom i was advised to use mi flash tool to flash back the orignal rom i want to ask becuz i downloaded a rom which is miui_OLIVEGlobal_V11.0.4.0.PCNMIXM_cd2b877092_9.0 and i couldnt flash it it says no flash.dat something i saw another rom now written olive global stable image zip is that the orignal rom and can i flash it to resolve my issues pls helppppppppppp

pls if u have a solution for my issue help me am stuck on fastboot each time i boot my device

(1) (2) (3) ... (6758) (6759) (6760) (6761) (6762) (6763) (6764) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.