Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6764) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9362084 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6761) (6762) (6763) (6764) (6765) (6766) (6767) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:52am On Jan 26, 2020
CallMeDrino:

Long-press on the home screen
Tap on Settings, select more. This will take you to Home screen settings
Now, tap on “Home screen.”
Select “With app drawer” home screen layout
That setting isn't on mine

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:52am On Jan 26, 2020
genius43:

How?
It still reverts
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CallMeDrino: 7:57am On Jan 26, 2020
genius43:

Not all phones have gotten the update but they can side-load it by downloading the app

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/xiaomi-inc/miui-launcher/miui-launcher-alpha-4-16-0-1457-01131743-release/miui-system-launcher-alpha-4-16-0-1457-01131743-android-apk-download/download/

I tested it and switched back toy former layout

IdeeEsperanza check this
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IdeeEsperanza(m): 8:07am On Jan 26, 2020
genius43:

Not all phones have gotten the update but they can side-load it by downloading the app

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/xiaomi-inc/miui-launcher/miui-launcher-alpha-4-16-0-1457-01131743-release/miui-system-launcher-alpha-4-16-0-1457-01131743-android-apk-download/download/

I tested it and switched back toy former layout

Tested it too but I don't seem to like it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:08am On Jan 26, 2020
saint2ace:

The response finally came and it was pitable, "some people would not take this, but my humble self....".

Please someone tell that dude this story is old. Make him find new punchline sad sad

That is for those who falls for his "ostentation"

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Starkid3010(m): 8:15am On Jan 26, 2020
Please how can I activate or open two users account on my Redmi note 8
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DExponential(m): 8:28am On Jan 26, 2020
KngGezy:

If it was someone else you addressed like this. The person will have responded in a worse manner. But in my humble and peace loving way . I will say that even if you buy 10 Mi9Ts . It is nothing to me and doesn't have a thing on my account.

You can only impress those who get easily deceived.

My choice and my preference and did I forget to say that this is my second A10. I love the my A10 and Nokia 3.2 they give me joy.

All what I say is the truth and nothing more. You shouldn't be this pained grin. Rather you should wait for the next update grin. And give it some months. I know your audio ego will not allow you to complain. But no how no how you will talk
Same way you love your phone is the same way he loves his. Same way your A10 is your choice and preference, same way the note 8 is his. You love your phones and they give you joy, same with him. If he has issues with the phone, I don't think he'll come to you for help. This is 2020, better get a life.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:33am On Jan 26, 2020
Starkid3010:
Please how can I activate or open two users account on my Redmi note 8

Am assuming you mean for some apps like WhatsApp right? Settings-Dual apps.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by siegfried99(m): 8:42am On Jan 26, 2020
Smh for this thread. undecided
A thread meant for sharing ideas and tweaks about Xiaomi, when I joined but most days when u open it.. Its all about childish fights and insults.. Smh. undecided

Please any idea when the K30 will be available for global sales?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 8:49am On Jan 26, 2020
Emjace:
And before you tag me as a xiaomite or as an alternate moniker, i'm not using xiaomi product for now na my guy dey use am.. For me to realise that xiaomi is a perfect brand is because my friend na fault finder, any phone weh him buy na that day him go detect fault buh since weh i recommend Redmi 8 for ram.. I don become him true friend, real friend and best friend.. I nearly forget this.. All thanks to this thread..
It's not perfect bro. Even humans aren't perfect but the company is really trying. He bought Redmi 8, imagine if he had bought a Note 8.. I use a Note 8.

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 8:59am On Jan 26, 2020
micxwell:
It's not perfect bro. Even humans aren't perfect but the company's really trying. He bought Redmi 8, imagine if he had bought a Note 8.. I use a Note 8.
I dey tell you.. Only ir port/blaster aka remote dey blow dey guy mind. According to him, the phone has all he needs in a smartphone and if village people no snash the phone na 3yrs straight before him go think of upgrade.. He feels highly contended and i'm happy for him

13 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 9:04am On Jan 26, 2020
Emjace:
I dey tell you.. Only ir port/blaster aka remote dey blow dey guy mind. According to him, the phone has all he needs in a smartphone and if village people no snash the phone na 3yrs straight before him go think of upgrade.. He feels highly contended and i'm happy for him
Lol. The IR Blaster na swag o. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Keiyadosh: 9:27am On Jan 26, 2020
okikiosibodu:

"judges", not judges....
I don't have strength to argue (no offence intended) . Still maintain, it can be a saving grace in many instances. Me for one, I love the feature and do make use of it when and if necessary
oohhh I am sorry. I thought u were talking about Judges Asin normal judge.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Keiyadosh: 9:29am On Jan 26, 2020
KngGezy:

Point of correction 45 + 42k

And I could have as well included an iPhone Xr at home with pictures. But what is the use of impressing alternate monikers? To what end, this whole thing is childish. Calculating the costs of my devices. How does that in anyway reflect the balance in my account. There is a south eastern Governor that uses an old Nokia. What will one not read on Nairaland?
.......so a thousand dollars at most is what is supposed to affect a company as big as Xiaomi??

I didn't know u now tell Jokes...

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 9:38am On Jan 26, 2020
siegfried99:
Smh for this thread. undecided
A thread meant for sharing ideas and tweaks about Xiaomi, when I joined but most days when u open it.. Its all about childish fights and insults.. Smh. undecided

Please any idea when the K30 will be available for global sales?

How many help have you rendered since you joined?

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:39am On Jan 26, 2020
Please, leave this guy alone and let sanity reign here. You can take the "bashing" to his doorsteps (Infinix and Sammy threads). grin

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Starkid3010(m): 9:52am On Jan 26, 2020
fibonacci2526:

Am assuming you mean for some apps like WhatsApp right? Settings-Dual apps.
No, I mean a new user profile..... See this pic below....
I can't find it in settings

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 9:58am On Jan 26, 2020
icetrimz:

I understand your situation man.

On norms, a average black man wouldn't want to see his fellow blacky achieve something better or good.

I just dig into you and discover you are using a samsung a10. A fucking A10 !.....I give up

Sorry to disappoint you bro... My Redmi now have a twin.

I dey wait make u come spoil am

Down down up, down down up, down down up, down down up. Fatality!!!!!! Bloody K.O grin grin

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 10:00am On Jan 26, 2020
icetrimz:

Make u no go find food chop...

Dey Roam around this thread like madman wey no get house looking for whom to bite ..

Shebi you go dey here when i start to complain??
You go still dey here when i start to dey upgrade to newer and bigger Xiaomi Devices...while you'd be stuck with your ITEL p26 pro AKA Samsung a10 �

And bro, careful make u no go use this your mumu, poverty-inspired hate and jealousy go badmouth pesin wey go fit help your life....

Use your head, don't allow your village people to win

And last thing bro.... Go And Fix Up Your Life

Blood of Habakkuku, angle A, angle A.

XY XY XY XY

Flawless victory

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 10:01am On Jan 26, 2020
genius43:
Me waiting for his response
Starting with
"I haven't insulted anyone.....I obey the rules of Nairaland and never been banned..... You used your alternates to respond and like your post.......You all are just attacking me when I only stated the obvious facts"

Lmao, them don know the guy here grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Okikiola914(m): 10:09am On Jan 26, 2020
Something strange is happening on Mi 9T, i was playing music with headset this morning and the volume started reducing automatically. I would increase it but it would reduce by itself again. This is the 1st tym i am witnessing such tin. Any solution to this issue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chemicool: 10:11am On Jan 26, 2020
Help!!! My Mi9 lite fell and hit the tiles. The screen isn't broken but it is dark and blinking. I can't receive nor make calls. What can I do now?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:18am On Jan 26, 2020
chemicool:
Help!!! My Mi9 lite fell and hit the tiles. The screen isn't broken but it is dark and blinking. I can't receive nor make calls. What can I do now?

Pics?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:19am On Jan 26, 2020
Okikiola914:
Something strange is happening on Mi 9T, i was playing music with headset this morning and the volume started reducing automatically. I would increase it but it would reduce by itself again. This is the 1st tym i am witnessing such tin. Any solution to this issue

Tried rebooting?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 10:24am On Jan 26, 2020
icetrimz:

Make u no go find food chop...

Dey Roam around this thread like madman wey no get house looking for whom to bite ..

Shebi you go dey here when i start to complain??
You go still dey here when i start to dey upgrade to newer and bigger Xiaomi Devices...while you'd be stuck with your ITEL p26 pro AKA Samsung a10 �

And bro, careful make u no go use this your mumu, poverty-inspired hate and jealousy go badmouth pesin wey go fit help your life....

Use your head, don't allow your village people to win

And last thing bro.... Go And Fix Up Your Life
chai!!!,even this guy don finally laugh

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Okikiola914(m): 10:25am On Jan 26, 2020
fibonacci2526:

Tried rebooting?
Ve done that already, I updated the music app some days ago, mayb dat is d reason. But it is so frustrating
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 26, 2020
Kallmerb:
He didn't calculate it.. He only guessed the price of ur Bad phone.... u calculated it yourself to have a sense of pride.. Even with that your Phone doesn't worth shit

It only goes a long way to show low self esteem
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 10:29am On Jan 26, 2020
atheistandproud:

*In Peter Drury's voice

"Demolition, destruction, Annihilation"
guy PS don kill you

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 10:29am On Jan 26, 2020
fibonacci2526:

It shall forever be known as ITEL p26 pro going forward. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:30am On Jan 26, 2020
Okikiola914:

Ve done that already, I updated the music app some days ago, mayb dat is d reason. But it is so frustrating

Tried using another music player?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 26, 2020
Emjace:
Ntoorr.. I told you, stop struggling for attention you no gree, stop stealing comments you no gree, quit your childish character, idealist nature of research, overstatement, biased, value-oriented, and judgmental perception and you still no gree... Las las you go dey alright.. Happy sunday sha..

I don't even understand what you are saying. What has been said that is right and proper?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sureteeboy(m): 10:33am On Jan 26, 2020
Okikiola914:
It's more likely to be the headset. That connection metal is starting to have issues.
Troubleshooting options- 1. Try another earpiece
2. Try another music player.
If you experience the same issue, then it's an issue with the earpiece port of the phone itself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6761) (6762) (6763) (6764) (6765) (6766) (6767) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jboixxx and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.