Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6763) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9184236 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6760) (6761) (6762) (6763) (6764) (6765) (6766) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sureteeboy(m): 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
icetrimz:

Make u no go find food chop...

Dey Roam around this thread like madman wey no get house looking for whom to bite ..

Shebi you go dey here when i start to complain??
You go still dey here when i start to dey upgrade to newer and bigger Xiaomi Devices...while you'd be stuck with your ITEL p26 pro AKA Samsung a10 �

And bro, careful make u no go use this your mumu, poverty-inspired hate and jealousy go badmouth pesin wey go fit help your life....

Use your head, don't allow your village people to win

And last thing bro.... Go And Fix Up Your Life
Now, that's what I call "Fatality"
[img]https://media./images/d62039fb8d2b6b1cf7d1f70142a24f8a/tenor.gif[/img]

17 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
wiconse:
who has mi note 10for sale

I do,

Cheers

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
fibonacci2526:

Exactly, dunno y people are particular about this feature. undecided
it is useful o, for future purposes esp if it aggravates to a court issue. Personally sha, that has vindicated me on some issues that ought to take bad turns. I sent d recorded audio to the "judges" and that was how I was vindicated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Keiyadosh: 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
okikiosibodu:
it us useful o, for future purposes esp if it aggravates to a court issue. Personally shs, that has vindicated me on some issues that ought to take bad turns. I set d recorded audio to the "judges" and that was how I was vindicated
An illegal recording was heard in the court of law??That it was even allowed to be heard at all is preposterous,,,a supposed evidence that the prosecution should have argued to be thrown out because it was illegally recorded was now the one that helped u win in a COURT shocked shocked... Asin a court oo?not argument at home or workplace??court of law?I find that quite hard to believe

Wawuuuu

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Keiyadosh: 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
KngGezy:

I will be here when you start complaining cheesy

Good for you

The amount of hate you give

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Keiyadosh: 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
KngGezy:

I will be here when you start complaining cheesy

Good for you
I seriously don't understand why u think you not patronising Xiaomi products or badmouthing em here affects em in anyway... U currently use an A10 ..that converted into a Redmi product in terms of pricing can at most get u a Redmi 8 3gb variant so why would ur 40,000 naira sales affect Xiaomi in anyway??Even our Vendors on Nairaland have been surviving without u and they will continue to do with or without ur patronage....so stomach ur hate bruvvv.....Kill the desire in u to always find attention...U won't die...This ur attitude leads to poverty.... Hating on people that don't even know u ..How do u feel??

14 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 11:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
Keiyadosh:

An illegal recording was heard in the court of law??That it was even allowed to be heard at all is preposterous,,,a supposed evidence that the prosecution should have argued to be thrown out because it was illegally recorded was now the one that helped u win in a COURT shocked shocked... Asin a court oo?not argument at home or workplace??court of law?I find that quite hard to believe

Wawuuuu
"judges", not judges....
I don't have strength to argue (no offence intended) . Still maintain, it can be a saving grace in many instances. Me for one, I love the feature and do make use of it when and if necessary
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
noobody:

I do,
Cheers
how much
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IdeeEsperanza(m): 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2020
CallMeDrino:

Oh, okay.

I just found how to do it.. In fact, I'm using it now
How?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IdeeEsperanza(m): 11:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
genius43:

Take a free visa to India, pick a font and come back to Nigeria
My visa keeps getting seized
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
IdeeEsperanza:

My visa keeps getting seized

How?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 26, 2020
icetrimz:

Make u no go find food chop...

Dey Roam around this thread like madman wey no get house looking for whom to bite ..

Shebi you go dey here when i start to complain??
You go still dey here when i start to dey upgrade to newer and bigger Xiaomi Devices...while you'd be stuck with your ITEL p26 pro AKA Samsung a10 �

And bro, careful make u no go use this your mumu, poverty-inspired hate and jealousy go badmouth pesin wey go fit help your life....

Use your head, don't allow your village people to win

And last thing bro.... Go And Fix Up Your Life

If it was someone else you addressed like this. The person will have responded in a worse manner. But in my humble and peace loving way . I will say that even if you buy 10 Mi9Ts . It is nothing to me and doesn't have a thing on my account.

You can only impress those who get easily deceived.

My choice and my preference and did I forget to say that this is my second A10. I love the my A10 and Nokia 3.2 they give me joy.

All what I say is the truth and nothing more. You shouldn't be this pained grin. Rather you should wait for the next update grin. And give it some months. I know your audio ego will not allow you to complain. But no how no how you will talk
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 26, 2020
Keiyadosh:

I seriously don't understand why u think you not patronising Xiaomi products or badmouthing em here affects em in anyway... U currently use an A10 ..that converted into a Redmi product in terms of pricing can at most get u a Redmi 8 3gb variant so why would ur 40,000 naira sales affect Xiaomi in anyway??Even our Vendors on Nairaland have been surviving without u and they will continue to do with or without ur patronage....so stomach ur hate bruvvv.....Kill the desire in u to always find attention...U won't die...This ur attitude leads to poverty.... Hating on people that don't even know u ..How do u feel??

Point of correction 45 + 42k

And I could have as well included an iPhone Xr at home with pictures. But what is the use of impressing alternate monikers? To what end, this whole thing is childish. Calculating the costs of my devices. How does that in anyway reflect the balance in my account. There is a south eastern Governor that uses an old Nokia. What will one not read on Nairaland?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 26, 2020
i just figured out that mi note 10 has no front flash.
why is xiaomi behaving like this?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:11am On Jan 26, 2020
wiconse:

I don't know of any flagship phone with front flash.

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 1:22am On Jan 26, 2020
Gptech:

Screen flash ti take over
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 26, 2020
Gptech:
mi 9t or note 10?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:39am On Jan 26, 2020
wiconse:

mi 9t or note 10?
. Both of them even though they are not flagships. I think only the Redmi note 5 got that even in the Redmi note series
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:40am On Jan 26, 2020
okikiosibodu:

Screen flash ti take over
At least for now grin.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 26, 2020
KngGezy:

To what end, this whole thing is childish. Calculating the costs of my devices. How does that in anyway reflect the balance in my account.
He didn't calculate it.. He only guessed the price of ur Bad phone.... u calculated it yourself to have a sense of pride.. Even with that your Phone doesn't worth shit

19 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:08am On Jan 26, 2020
wiconse:

Can you point a Samsung, Huawei, pixel or iPhone released in the last year with front flash?

The earlier you accept that front flash is gone the better for you.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CallMeDrino: 5:06am On Jan 26, 2020
IdeeEsperanza:
How?

Long-press on the home screen
Tap on Settings, select more. This will take you to Home screen settings
Now, tap on “Home screen.”
Select “With app drawer” home screen layout

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:21am On Jan 26, 2020
CallMeDrino:

Long-press on the home screen
Tap on Settings, select more. This will take you to Home screen settings
Now, tap on “Home screen.”
Select “With app drawer” home screen layout

Not all phones have gotten the update but they can side-load it by downloading the app

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/xiaomi-inc/miui-launcher/miui-launcher-alpha-4-16-0-1457-01131743-release/miui-system-launcher-alpha-4-16-0-1457-01131743-android-apk-download/download/

I tested it and switched back toy former layout
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 5:24am On Jan 26, 2020
KngGezy:

And I could have as well included an iPhone Xr at home with pictures. But what is the use of impressing alternate monikers? To what end, this whole thing is childish. Calculating the costs of my devices. How does that in anyway reflect the balance in my account. There is a south eastern Governor that uses an old Nokia. What will one not read on Nairaland?

But you mumu sha

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madjnr: 5:26am On Jan 26, 2020
Keiyadosh:

Wawuuuu

PLEASE HOW IS EVIDENCE ILLEGAL IN A COURT OF LAW? please explain, I don't understand
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 5:58am On Jan 26, 2020
Tiger2020:
testimony time

I swear the testimonies reach to open church grin grin grin

Only a doubting Thomas or a Judas will refuse to see and acknowledge the gospel. Las las everybody go dey all right
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 6:15am On Jan 26, 2020
genius43:
Me waiting for his response
Starting with
"I haven't insulted anyone.....I obey the rules of Nairaland and never been banned..... You used your alternates to respond and like your post.......You all are just attacking me when I only stated the obvious facts"

You forgot to add "I have 2000 likes". Like say him fit go withdraw am for bank.

grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 6:30am On Jan 26, 2020
genius43:
Me waiting for his response
Starting with
"I haven't insulted anyone.....I obey the rules of Nairaland and never been banned..... You used your alternates to respond and like your post.......You all are just attacking me when I only stated the obvious facts"

The response finally came and it was pitable, "some people would not take this, but my humble self....".

Please someone tell that dude this story is old. Make him find new punchline sad sad

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 6:31am On Jan 26, 2020
2kurupt:

You forgot to add "I have 2000 likes". Like say him fit go withdraw for bank.

grin grin grin grin

Nah, it's 4000 likes and he has never been banned grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 6:43am On Jan 26, 2020
KngGezy:

If it was someone else you addressed like this. The person will have responded in a worse manner. But in my humble and peace loving way . I will say that even if you buy 10 Mi9Ts . It is nothing to me and doesn't have a thing on my account.

You can only impress those who get easily deceived.

My choice and my preference and did I forget to say that this is my second A10. I love the my A10 and Nokia 3.2 they give me joy.

All what I say is the truth and nothing more. You shouldn't be this pained grin. Rather you should wait for the next update grin. And give it some months. I know your audio ego will not allow you to complain. But no how no how you will talk
Ntoorr.. I told you, stop struggling for attention you no gree, stop stealing comments you no gree, quit your childish character, idealist nature of research, overstatement, biased, value-oriented, and judgmental perception and you still no gree... Las las you go dey alright.. Happy sunday sha..

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 26, 2020
Keiyadosh:

Wawuuuu
believe anything in Nigeria.. And he never said Court.. He said judges ogami.. Read Slowly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 6:58am On Jan 26, 2020
Emjace:
Ntoorr.. I told you, stop struggling for attention you no gree, stop stealing comments you no gree, quit your childish character, idealist nature of research, overstatement, biased, value-oriented, and judgmental perception and you still no gree... Las las you go dey alright.. Happy sunday sha..
And before you tag me as a xiaomite or as an alternate moniker, i'm not using xiaomi product for now na my guy dey use am.. For me to realise that xiaomi is a perfect brand is because my friend na fault finder, any phone weh him buy na that day him go detect fault buh since weh i recommend Redmi 8 for ram.. I don become him true friend, real friend and best friend.. I nearly forget this.. All thanks to this thread..

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6760) (6761) (6762) (6763) (6764) (6765) (6766) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.