Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6765) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9361478 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6762) (6763) (6764) (6765) (6766) (6767) (6768) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 26, 2020
DExponential:

Same way you love your phone is the same way he loves his. Same way your A10 is your choice and preference, same way the note 8 is his. You love your phones and they give you joy, same with him. If he has issues with the phone, I don't think he'll come to you for help. This is 2020, better get a life.

I didn't mention you,did I?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 26, 2020
Keiyadosh:
.......so a thousand dollars at most is what is supposed to affect a company as big as Xiaomi??

I didn't know u now tell Jokes...

What are you saying?

How does it even correlate?

Saying the truth and the company's revenue?

How old are you? Because this thinking is very childish
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Crixxx: 10:43am On Jan 26, 2020
chemicool:
Help!!! My Mi9 lite fell and hit the tiles. The screen isn't broken but it is dark and blinking. I can't receive nor make calls. What can I do now?

lwkm.. I'm scared of xiaomi phones... the one I heard don't even let one drop of water touch it fear me pass
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Okikiola914(m): 10:51am On Jan 26, 2020
sureteeboy:

It's more likely to be the headset. That connection metal is starting to have issues.
Troubleshooting options- 1. Try another earpiece
2. Try another music player.
If you experience the same issue, then it's an issue with the earpiece port of the phone itself.
Tanx, the headset is original not d fake ones. I tried anoda music player and everything worked well. Mi music is the culprit
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 10:56am On Jan 26, 2020
siegfried99:
Smh for this thread. undecided
A thread meant for sharing ideas and tweaks about Xiaomi, when I joined but most days when u open it.. Its all about childish fights and insults.. Smh. undecided

Please any idea when the K30 will be available for global sales?
until fights and insults stops

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by siegfried99(m): 11:07am On Jan 26, 2020
Tiger2020:
until fights and insults stops

LOL... Don't mind them grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sureteeboy(m): 11:12am On Jan 26, 2020
Okikiola914:

Tanx, the headset is original not d fake ones. I tried anoda music player and everything worked well. Mi music is the culprit
I don't think I've ever played a full length song for once on that Mi player since I started using Xiaomi. I prefer those third party apps
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 11:18am On Jan 26, 2020
Keiyadosh:
oohhh I am sorry. I thought u were talking about Judges Asin normal judge.
It's fine.
It could even still be relevant in a real court of law. Assuming Mr A and Mr B are having a dispute and one party keeps giving life threats to the other, only for the said person denying it in court. Don't you think a recorded convo can be a proof for the claim?
Also, can you enlighten me on why recording our conversation while you call me, illegal? Its my line, its my phone, you called me... Pls illuminate me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chemicool: 11:41am On Jan 26, 2020
fibonacci2526:

Pics?

You don't need pics.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FluidQueen(f): 11:55am On Jan 26, 2020
Hi, Please who has used the Xiaomi ear buds here? How's the sound quality? How loud are the decibels? Are they gaming mode? How's the latency like?

It doesn't have the Qualcomm chip, So. I'm a tad scared about sound quality and battery consumption.
Most importantly, how's the microphone quality and bass?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
Crixxx:

lwkm.. I'm scared of xiaomi phones... the one I heard don't even let one drop of water touch it fear me pass

Dont be scared just be careful. Their phones are relatively good in processors. And although their parts may not break that doesn't mean that it will not spoil. That's what I was trying to tell icetrimz but he misconstrued my goodness. What will I not get as a result of being good? You have entered just pray to get out safely
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toxicbrain: 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
How is it possible that Glo 4G is working on my nnote 5

And as fast as a thunderbolt
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
chemicool:

You don't need pics.

Ok, goodluck

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fantilopezzy: 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
chemicool:

You don't need pics.
u aren't really serious are u?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
micxwell:
Lol. The IR Blaster na swag o. grin
Xiaomi get sense ooh

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 12:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
toxicbrain:

location where band 3 has been deployed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 12:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
toxicbrain:

Glo band 3.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fantilopezzy: 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
KngGezy:

Dont be scared just be careful. Their phones are relatively good in processors. And although their parts may not break that doesn't mean that it will not spoil. That's what I was trying to tell icetrimz but he misconstrued my goodness. What will I not get as a result of being good? You have entered just pray to get out safely
bros all phones even flagship can break at any time, anywhere, when it falls forget the protection bla bla bla brand or quality .. when u get a new phone take good care of it that's all!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
fantilopezzy:
bros all phones even flagship can break at any time, anywhere, when it falls forget the protection bla bla bla brand or quality .. when u get a new phone take good care of it that's all!

I said that too that he shouldn't be scared but careful.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
chemicool:

You don't need pics.
its now obvious that you owns no xiaomi phone and you are simply trying to downgrade the brand

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Crixxx: 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
KngGezy:

what phone do you use?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toxicbrain: 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
fibonacci2526:

Glo band 3.

Ohh... Never knew glo already rolled that out... And it's pretty fast over here grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
chemicool:

You don't need pics.

Lol
She doesn't trust you. That's why she is asking for pics. I wonder whether she thinks you are lying. And this is not the first time such thing is happening. Once you are praising Xiaomi everyone will love you without proof. But once you start having complaints everyone will desert you. And their alternate accounts will stop liking your comments.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
Tiger2020:
its now obvious that you owns no xiaomi phone and you are simply trying to downgrade the brand

@ Chemicool you see what I said. What do you guys need pics for will you fix the internal problems OTA. lol to all potential Xiaomites donnot ever try to complain about your devices oo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MedoUnboxing(m): 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
Gaming On The Xiaomi Redmi 8a ft Call Of Duty Mobile and Vector 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x8CdT3_Eb4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
Tiger2020:
guy PS don kill you

grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2020
toxicbrain:

Ohh... Never knew glo already rolled that out... And it's pretty fast over here grin grin grin

Yeah very fast on mine too. Dem really try
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
Abeg make una leave that kn.ge.zy. The guy like talk because most of his quotes/comment the stop with question mark "?" and he wants to rotten this thread

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
fibonacci2526:

Yeah very fast on mine too. Dem really try

I was downloading at 10-11MB/s in the early hours of this morning
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
Emjace:
Abeg make una leave that kn.ge.zy. The guy like talk because most of his quotes/comment the stop with question mark "?" and he wants to rotten this thread

Took you long enough.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
genius43:

I was downloading at 10-11MB/s in the early hours of this morning

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
Crixxx:

Run run run from Xiaomi if you want durable phones. At least this will make someone happy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6762) (6763) (6764) (6765) (6766) (6767) (6768) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.