Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6905) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9283035 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6902) (6903) (6904) (6905) (6906) (6907) (6908) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by leTrizzle: 7:44am On Feb 27, 2020
Gptech:

If you mean Dolby Atmos, just like Gcam there are many mods, the best I have experienced is the ZTE Axon 7 port. I have tried other ports on the Xiaomi mi max, Mi max 2, Mi Max 3, Redmi note 5 and Mi 8 lite, none is on par with the ZTE port for the Redmi note 4. Even flagship phones like the Galaxy note 5, Galaxy s8+, the Oneplus 6 and the Oneplus 7 pro can't match it with their default sound output.
Anyone for the redmi note 8 series?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 27, 2020
eby001:

An epistle by a previous defender of Redmi 8. You have to look yourself in the mirror and admit this applies to you. I can't forget your redmi7 vs redmi8 saga, I have to ask myself again; is this kallmerb? Stop calling 'kids' up and down, it's getting boring.
i know the gang of kids would feel uncomfortable with this..Not commenting wont killl you...

Yes i defended the Redmi 8 cos i bought it when it hadnt been on sale in nigeria.. Some of u were busy dismissing what u havent even seen or use use... All i did then was tell u what was Good abt the phone... That doesn't mean Xiaomi doesnt have its flaws

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by joshjc(m): 8:38am On Feb 27, 2020
Pls guys do Glo 4g work on rn8
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:39am On Feb 27, 2020
joshjc:
Pls guys do Glo 4g work on rn8

Yes band 3, depending on your location
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:41am On Feb 27, 2020
leTrizzle:

Anyone for the redmi note 8 series?
There should be, haven't checked.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:41am On Feb 27, 2020
Cgame:

Certainly not my iPhone 11..
tongue
Nr fear na grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by joshjc(m): 8:46am On Feb 27, 2020
GrandMufti:

Yes band 3, depending on your location
ok
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:46am On Feb 27, 2020
Trex4:
please if you want to let go of your OnePlus 7 pro, I have a genuine buyer thanks
There's one available, come over to whatsapp.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by michaellovaldo(m): 9:00am On Feb 27, 2020
Hello and good morning
Please is mi 8se camera API enabled?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eby001(m): 9:33am On Feb 27, 2020
Kallmerb:
i know the gang of kids would feel uncomfortable with this..Not commenting wont killl you...

Yes i defender the Redmi 8 cos i bought it when it hadnt been on sale in nigeria.. Some of u were busy dismissing what u havent even seen or use use... All i did then was tell u what was Good abt the phone... That doesn't mean Xiaomi doesnt have its flaws

Blah blah blah, cringey af............just another keyboard warrior

12 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Drizzle007(m): 10:08am On Feb 27, 2020
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 27, 2020
Drizzle007:

Thanks.
Any XML?
nope not needed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 10:38am On Feb 27, 2020
eby001:

An epistle by a previous defender of Redmi 8. You have to look yourself in the mirror and admit this applies to you. I can't forget your redmi7 vs redmi8 saga, I have to ask myself again; is this ka.llmerb? Stop calling 'kids' up and down, it's getting boring.

That guy ehn. He forgot he referred to himself with his post. I can bring out 20 of his posts that can disqualify him from getting a job like he painted right now. Pot calling kettle black. This a characteristic of an hypocrite.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 10:40am On Feb 27, 2020
So AliExpress now uses this to ship

1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eby001(m): 11:03am On Feb 27, 2020
omoadeleye:
So AliExpress now uses this to ship
Lol, shipping now is free for all on AliExpress, these are track 17track or track 24 cannot take care of �
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eby001(m): 11:07am On Feb 27, 2020
olayinkajnr:

That guy ehn. He forgot he referred to himself with his post. I can bring out 20 of his posts that can disqualify him from getting a job like he painted right now. Pot calling kettle black. This a characteristic of an hypocrite.
I'm not surprised nor disappointed, everybody these days are just angry. To me, just another angry bird.

Besides, I'm still on mokee olayinkajnr, don't know the next ROM to switch. This android 10 don't wow me like 9, font changer does not work again neither is stickers app able to transfer pack to whatsapp

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:11am On Feb 27, 2020
eby001:

I'm not surprised nor disappointed, everybody these days are just angry. To me, just another angry bird.

Besides, I'm still on mokee olayinkajnr, don't know the next ROM to switch. This android 10 don't wow me like 9, font changer does not work again neither is stickers app able to transfer pack to whatsapp

Come to telegram and see better font switcher grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Radars(f): 11:48am On Feb 27, 2020
michaellovaldo:
How can I install global ROM on my mi8se?
How are u enjoying this phone with the china rom.. want to get 1 too but am worried abt the china rom. Is it a good phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 11:55am On Feb 27, 2020
eby001:

I use font changer. And change my fonts through termux. Over 200 fonts and ability to use any custom fonts.

It works wella.

I am on MSM.
Btw, how's Mokee?

The guy just releases updates anyhow. Can you show the screenshot of the customisations part?

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by michaellovaldo(m): 11:58am On Feb 27, 2020
Radars:

How are u enjoying this phone with the china rom.. want to get 1 too but am worried abt the china rom. Is it a good phone
Once you install Google play services, you're good but u will see Chinese occasionally o
U get early updates also
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2020
Crazeworld:
Good morning guys. It's been long since I've been struggling to buy a xaomi phone, but devil no allow me get money buy am sad. I remember placing redmi 5 or so in my wishlist but ended up with itel p32 cry Now I'm set to buy one (praise the Lord somebody).

I've being seen comments showing redmi note 8 multiple times. Seems that's the rave of the moment. Please what is the cheapest price I can get the 4/64gb variant on AliExpress? I would if anyone can help with the link. Thanks

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Radars(f): 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
michaellovaldo:

Once you install Google play services, you're good but u will see Chinese occasionally o
U get early updates also
Pls since u using the phone how long does the ba3 last u
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by michaellovaldo(m): 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
Radars:

Pls since u using the phone how long does the ba3 last u
5hrs to 6hrs screen on time
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Megatone50: 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
please guys does rn7 support swift 4G

and

link to gcam and configuration settings
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TrebleChamp(m): 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2020
Kelvo002:

Horror dual 2020
Downloaded and applied, thanks man...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flawless911(m): 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
Kallmerb:

Yes i defender the Redmi 8 cos i bought it when it hadnt been on sale in nigeria.. Some of u were busy dismissing what u havent even seen or use use... All i did then was tell u what was Good abt the phone... That doesn't mean Xiaomi doesnt have its flaws
Defender ni.. Avenger ko

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by akmath: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
Please who can help me order XIAOMI MI 10 PRO.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Toyorsih(m): 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
olayinkajnr:

I use font changer. And change my fonts through termux. Over 200 fonts and ability to use any custom fonts.

It works wella.

I am on MSM.
Btw, how's Mokee?

The guy just releases updates anyhow. Can you show the screenshot of the customisations part?

Which keyboard please ??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kudunku: 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
Anyone with redmi note 6 for sale? New one
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
akmath:
Please who can help me order XIAOMI MI 10 PRO.

Contact Noobody na. But note the Global Version is yet to be released

(1) (2) (3) ... (6902) (6903) (6904) (6905) (6906) (6907) (6908) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Valentineoe(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.