Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9283629 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6903) (6904) (6905) (6906) (6907) (6908) (6909) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
Toyorsih:

Which keyboard please ??

Gboard

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DlawTECHY(m): 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
Do you know the troll is back? Let's try not to quote that alternate moniker.

No Alternate Moniker is worth my quote.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by akmath: 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
genius43:

Contact Noobody na. But note the Global Version is yet to be released
Thanks for the info.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Trex4(m): 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
Gptech:

There's one available, come over to whatsapp.
okay sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nani667: 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2020
××

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by leTrizzle: 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
Gptech:

There should be, haven't checked.
OK. Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
akmath:
Please who can help me order XIAOMI MI 10 PRO.
there are alot of poeple that can help you with that but have some patient,they will soon release the global version
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
nani667:
××

Expect world people to come and tell you that this screenshot is doctored or that you're an alternate moniker.

At least my precious RN7 (a best seller at that) is up there with some of the best. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ExoticPlanner(f): 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
nani667:
××
Reading between the lines on this thread, I've learned alot on how the World is being manipulated by Powers that be through technology. Majority fall to them, only the wise don't. Wow thanks for letting us know that Redmi Note 8 has become the most popular. This obviously proved that a large chunk of World population so much value SD Card slot, but some Phone companies are blindly taking iPhone as their standard, thereby trying to force the "cardless phone era"down the World's throat. Tech should be tailored to meet buyers desire, but "tech worshipping" buyers now praising those enslaving their minds through tech. Deep.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
eby001:

Lol, shipping now is free for all on AliExpress, these are track 17track or track 24 cannot take care of �

Can you explain better biko
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
nani667:
××

Redmi series are always popular every time they are released
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
omoadeleye:

Redmi series are always popular every time they are released

Yes. That has been the trend
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ExoticPlanner(f): 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
Kudos to this thread. The phone is truly cool.

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nani667: 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
ExoticPlanner:
Reading between the lines on this thread, I've learned alot on how the World is being manipulated by Powers that be through technology. Majority fall to them, only the wise don't. Wow thanks for letting us know that Redmi Note 8 has become the most popular. This obviously proved that a large chunk of World population so much value SD Card slot, but some Phone companies are blindly taking iPhone as their standard, thereby trying to force the "cardless phone era"down the World's throat. Tech should be tailored to meet buyers desire, but "tech worshipping" buyers now praising those enslaving their minds through tech. Deep.

SD for life ✔️

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Crazeworld(m): 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
nani667:

SD for life ✔️
Please where did you get yours and how much? I want to get one

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by isco10(m): 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
nani667:

SD for life ✔️

What else u expect from a seller of SD?

https://www.nairaland.com/5345477/original-64gb-sandisk-micro-sd
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
Abeg what's the solution to this annoying dialer on RN8?
Cc- gptech genius43 jboixxx grandmufti and all the agba awos in the house.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flawless911(m): 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
nani667:

SD for life ✔️
Bro what's your font name and is it available via Magisk? And yr theme too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
veekid:
Abeg what's the solution to this annoying dialer on RN8?
Cc- gpt ech geniu s43 jboix xx gran dmufti and all the agba awos in the house.

No idea what you're talking about
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kever: 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
ExoticPlanner:

I couldn't have said any better. I mean, is it a crime if someone wants a dedicated SD card slot in a phone in this era?

No doubt iPhone is a great phone, but then, they shouldn't be the "god of phones".

Agreed, technology changes, however must we as humans serve and worship new trends, all in the name of being updated?

After all, technology was created for man, and not man for technology.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 8:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
Kallmerb:
this is one of the best write up i have seen here.. It seems most people here are enslaved by their Phone.. They defend the brand as if there life depended on it.. They become rude, insulting and insecure on a phone brand their family have no stake in.... Sometimes you wonder if some are being paid..

Let me not even talk about the Rude kids here who think everybody is poor all because of a phone brand...

Truthfully i havent use any Xiaomi Phone over 100k i dont need to lie about that..no one is paying me but in some aspect Xiaomi has its failing... No one here would admit that but would rather prefer to argue rudely

Truth be told there are some matured minds here who thinks beyond this thread and understand that everything here is just Audio life and has no impact in your daily life.... Likes of jboixxx, Gptech etc never seen them insult anyone but kids are not suprising...

I still want to get the Poco X2 love that Xiaomi brand but i will never ever defend any brand.. Phone is just phone.. I may decide against poco X2 and go for Reno 3..who cares

Presently on Redmi 8.. Cant drop that phone cos of its battery... The RN8 battery seems to be kinda mall since i used R8 before it.. So sticking with R8.. You dont need to like me for that

Advice to the kids here...
A friend of mine in HR department said when doing deep search on an applicant... They type your name on Google.. It will bring out all moniker and username associated with ur name... All they Do is click on those monikers... Some will lead them to your twitter handle, some to Nairaland handle..some rubbish you write online is used to judge ur applications..Be wise

I asked why he said almost everyone has 2.1 and 2.2 results

Bleep HR and Bleep employers who sought to use what I post against me when it comes to securing a job. If one idiotic HR or employer refuses to gimme a job because of something I wrote, I'd have him or her know there are many better organizations that would rather have me. if you know your worth, no one would use such to guilt trip you. Who is more controversial than Donald Trump and even Buhari sef? Yet, these ones are the President of their individual nations. Who has courtesy ever epp? Dead such talk abeg. Plus I remember when you no let people hear word the moment they say anything not too palatable about your Redmi 8. You disturb us tire. So just sit this one out

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
eby001:

An epistle by a previous defender of Redmi 8. You have to look yourself in the mirror and admit this applies to you. I can't forget your redmi7 vs redmi8 saga, I have to ask myself again; is this kallmerb? Stop calling 'kids' up and down, it's getting boring.

Don't mind him. He thinks we have forgotten

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Beedehmee(m): 8:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
Pls why are people downplaying the REDMI NOTE 8 PRO? is it because of the Mtk chip?
i need to know before i cash in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
Please how long does it take when I use post office to send a package to someone in another state?
What other reliable and cheap couriers can I use too
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
Beedehmee:
Pls why are people downplaying the REDMI NOTE 8 PRO? is it because of the Mtk chip?
i need to know before i cash in.

Buy what you like. even if Na sagem

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
xoftxoul:
Please how long does it take when I use post office to send a package to someone in another state?
What other reliable and cheap couriers can I use too
Thanks

You can use any transport company
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SaintUlot: 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
Xiaomi redmi note 7 back glass needed, who has in stock?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
GrandMufti:

You can use any transport company
Bro is transport company safe in moving jewels from one state to another?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nani667: 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2020
flawless911:
Bro what's your font name and is it available via Magisk? And yr theme too

Half moon is the name of the theme

The font is San Francisco... Dunno whether it is available via Magisk
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
The Google dialer on RN8 suck af, is there a way I can go back to stock miui dialer pls?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
xoftxoul:

Bro is transport company safe in moving jewels from one state to another?

Bro, use either Nipost registered mail (cheaper) or Nipost EMS. Nipost has really improved. A guy received something I sent on Monday from Ile-Ife to Abraka yesterday. I v also sent to far Gombe and d guy got it within 72hrs. Both via d cheaper Nipost registered mail
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
GrandMufti:

No idea what you're talking about
Google dialer on RN8 is pathetic, can one go back to stock?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6903) (6904) (6905) (6906) (6907) (6908) (6909) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.