Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,388 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9472556 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (9332) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
BuzzRay:

lol two months, thats a long time. You would have even forgotten u ordered anything. Their customer services is really poor sha.

Which store do you advice i use, i cant wait for 2months to get my order.
I was even shocked when I got the call from NIPOST, wasn't sure if I ordered anything to have arrived that early grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 5:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
Paxziano:

Nna na wa o! Na to sit down order catfish peppersoup and big stout dey wait o! Cos e b like say I go get my xmas present on vals day
But its not always that long for everyone sha, some here stated he received an order I think in two weeks from them.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BuzzRay(m): 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
Gptech:

I was even shocked when I got the call from NIPOST, wasn't sure if I ordered anything to have arrived that early grin

lol, very funny. Geekbuying... For your lightening fast and reliable shipping. cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by temitimx19(m): 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
Gptech:

U paid for untracked, that's why you got it that late, if u had paid for tracking you would have gotten it earlier..
GeekBuying is a good site, I have tried them severally along with other sites. Shipping and delivery time is beyond any site control.. No matter which site you are buying from if the shipping company decides delay your shipment there's nothing you can do about it.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by valexxy: 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
Who has idea about Xiaomi phones am lost in making a good choice between *Redmi 3s prime, redmi 4 pro, Redmi note 4 pro* I just wish to buy a phone I would be impressed with the batery and speed. Dey seem to be d cheapest on Ali express if not I wud hav loved Redmi pro, please advice me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by temitimx19(m): 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
valexxy:
Who has idea about Xiaomi phones am lost in making a good choice between *Redmi 3s prime, redmi 4 pro, Redmi note 4 pro* I just wish to buy a phone I would be impressed with the batery and speed. Dey seem to be d cheapest on Ali express if not I wud hav loved Redmi pro, please advice me
All depends on you, the Redmi 3s prime is a 5" phone while Redmi pro and Note 4 is a 5.5" phone.. wink
I have used Redmi 3s prime and Redmi note 4, they are all good phones.. grin
As for the internal storage the Redmi note Pro storage is massive its has 55gb free, if you are going for the 3gb/64gb Version.
I really can't say much about the Redmi Pro, because I haven't gotten my hands on it yet.. angry although I recently ordered for it. cry
As for the prices, I would say the Redmi 3s is the cheapest, for 3gb ram/32gb ROM sells for $120-135. cheesy
The Redmi Note 4 is also , bought the 3gb/64gb Grey version for $180. sad
The Redmi pro is the most expensive, I got the 3gb/64gb Golden Version for $190. lipsrsealed

I think am going to settle for the Redmi pro, because it has a type c port, Oled screen, dual camera and its beautiful kiss

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gmajor(m): 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
Lstar4real:
Xiaomi Redmi note 3 pro still available... Thanks

do you have redmi 3s?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gmajor(m): 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
Mogenerous:

Which seller is that pls. I have two people that are interested in buying
make it 3
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
This is what i love..... This thread isnmoving forward

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
Mogenerous:

Thanks
Uwc ma
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:26am On Dec 03, 2016
temitimx19:

All depends on you, the Redmi 3s prime is a 5" phone while Redmi pro and Note 4 is a 5.5" phone.. wink
As for the internal storage the Redmi note Pro storage is massive its has 55gb free, if you are going for the 3gb/64gb Version.
I really can't say much about the Redmi Pro, because I haven't gotten my hands on it yet.. angry although I recently ordered for it. cry
As for the prices, I would say the Redmi 3s is the cheapest, for 3gb ram/32gb ROM sells for $120-135. cheesy
The Redmi pro is the most expensive, I got the 3gb/64gb Golden Version for $190. lipsrsealed

I think am going to settle for the Redmi pro, because it has a type c port, Oled screen, dual camera and its beautiful kiss
Great breakdown!

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vheeki(f): 6:49am On Dec 03, 2016
Where did you buy yours?

Na God get power o.

Interestingly, it's way cheaper buying outside than from local vendors. I bought tempered glass, 3 fancy cases and all wasn't even up to 55k.
Plus I payed for shipping too. I'll reserve my inner thoughts until when I receive what I ordered.

Cheers.[/quote]
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by willian10: 8:52am On Dec 03, 2016
Gptech:

Not sure, but its better you go there yourself.
Hello bro, v u seen anyone that used access bank MasterCard b4 & wats the rate?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lovexme(m): 8:57am On Dec 03, 2016
vheeki:
Where did you buy yours?

Na God get power o.

Interestingly, it's way cheaper buying outside than from local vendors. I bought tempered glass, 3 fancy cases and all wasn't even up to 55k.
Plus I payed for shipping too. I'll reserve my inner thoughts until when I receive what I ordered.

Cheers.

On Aliexpress. I'm yet to receive my order though.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lovexme(m): 8:59am On Dec 03, 2016
willian10:

I've never seen Access master card before.

I paid with Visa card and it was $325.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by udemejack(m): 11:12am On Dec 03, 2016
please anyone here in calabar?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
willian10:

Nope, only visa card.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by valexxy: 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
temitimx19:

Thnx I rili don't knw who can help me get d 3pro, I reside in Abuja, d guys here selling got som rili outrageous prices.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by temitimx19(m): 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
valexxy:

Thnx I rili don't knw who can help me get d 3pro, I reside in Abuja, d guys here selling got som rili outrageous prices.
Contact me on let's chat
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baroba(m): 3:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
Paxziano:

Nna na wa o! Na to sit down order catfish peppersoup and big stout dey wait o! Cos e b like say I go get my xmas present on vals day

grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by valexxy: 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
temitimx19:

Contact me on 07036072670 let's chat
Yea we ar chatting and tnx for accepting to assist me I look forward to sharing my experience with ppl here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gmajor(m): 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
temitimx19:

Contact me on 07036072670 let's chat
do you have in stock or you order form foreign websites?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dljbd1(m): 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
I love my xiaomi. Got it from initialize.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tumiolape: 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
My redmi note 3 pro fell 2day and d screen shattered.... Any 1 has an idea how I c fix d screen??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by temitimx19(m): 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
tumiolape:
My redmi note 3 pro fell 2day and d screen shattered.... Any 1 has an idea how I c fix d screen??
U didn't put tempered glass on it?? If u didn't, then why didn't u?? If u did it would have saved your phone, the Lenovo k3 note am using I have changed the tempered Glass like 7 times..
For those you are using their phones without tempered glass on it, go and get one.. If u love ur phone and your screen..

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tumiolape: 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
temitimx19:

U didn't put tempered glass on it?? If u didn't, then why didn't u?? If u did it would have saved your phone, the Lenovo k3 note am using I have changed the tempered Glass like 7 times..
For those you are using their phones without tempered glass on it, go and get one.. If u love ur phone and your screen..
ur comment hasn't helped in any way.... I didn't ask 4 pills 4 a dead man...... U could av just ignored.... Would av been better

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
tumiolape:
Get the screen first on Aliexpress.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by temitimx19(m): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
tumiolape:
ur comment hasn't helped in any way.... I didn't ask 4 pills 4 a dead man...... U could av just ignored.... Would av been better
If u want to change your screen, buy the screen part from Aliexpress.. When it arrives take it to a phone repairer..
I hope this helps
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by temitimx19(m): 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
Gmajor:

do you have in stock or you order form foreign websites?
Other foreign sites
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vosquare: 11:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
tumiolape:
Try and contact d seller of the phone first... He/she might be of help
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gmajor(m): 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
temitimx19:

Other foreign sites
how long will it take to arrive to Nigeria?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by temitimx19(m): 11:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
Gmajor:

how long will it take to arrive to Nigeria?
14 - 16days.. Let's chat on WhatsApp, check my signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (9332) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.