Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9356698 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donblazer10(m): 7:26pm On May 02, 2017
Gptech:

Ayam forced to reply, did anyone say anything about Tecno users? Please read again? And who is begging you to use Xiaomi? Smh, as if e get wetin person 1 gain. If you decide not to eat for 2 years, how is that our business na? Again, please, I beg, nr buy Xiaomi oooo, dem nr even know us here for this thread talkless of only you. You can give your money to Tecno, they are the ones who need it not Xiaomi tongue.
Oga look what the dude I quoted posted bout Tecno nd come back...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donkafor(m): 7:28pm On May 02, 2017
Lolz..... Awaiting delivery #Respect

princetom1:

Tuale. Baba oooo. Just gimme nkwobi and odeku. Simple like that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:28pm On May 02, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

CamScanner?

Nope, Xiaomi has a scanner. If u haven't move ur apps or rearrange dem, u will find it under collection of apps with the label 'TOOLS'. It had been useful to me too. I used it to scan a battery 2 days ago to know if it's original or not. No need downloading extra apps to scan, like that camscanner u mentioned
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donblazer10(m): 7:28pm On May 02, 2017
Dexter247:

So the guy been dey spy on this thread, people no get sense walahi grin
see wah m saying..Normal Talk una dn turn am to insult..Lol..you guys cn never disappoint in that area..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 7:29pm On May 02, 2017
princetom1:

15 years? Good morning sir grandpa. I never collect chop money today o. grin
So you actually think we are your age mates

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:30pm On May 02, 2017
organism3:

issokae I like de phone ni but d price go tear my pocket

More pepper to ur pocket. By this time next year, u will buy jet o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:31pm On May 02, 2017
write2obi:

So you actually think we are your age mates

No vex sir. I don beg nau, Haba, how u no wan forgive small boy nau. No be only me sef
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Aumoh: 7:32pm On May 02, 2017
Protein0:

First post I presume wink

Enjoy ya phone cool

Alariwo....
Thanks dear....you too try.
I sure will....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BluePearls(m): 7:34pm On May 02, 2017
this thread is on serious steroids grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dasphinx1(m): 7:40pm On May 02, 2017
donblazer10:
Oga look what the dude I quoted posted bout Tecno nd come back...

The dude only posted what someone or others are saying on social media about your beloved brand... Does that imply that he has made jest of your beloved brand? Afterall, his action does not relate to any form of harrassment or crime.
Its you guys that should get off your emotional labyrinth of delusion and be objective as regards these stuffs. You guys whine like b*tches with its tail between its legs over a brand not even produced in Nigeria?? WTF

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:42pm On May 02, 2017
princetom1:

Yup, same version on my phone.
I just did a factory reset of my phone due to the flicking I was experiencing sometimes ago, so, I couldn't confirm or otherwise. Was about asking my oga princetom1 to kindly forward me the link he sent me earlier.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:43pm On May 02, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

CamScanner?
Nope, the default scanner app on your phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donblazer10(m): 7:44pm On May 02, 2017
dasphinx1:

The dude only posted what someone or others are saying on social media about your beloved brand... Does that imply that he has made jest of your beloved brand? Afterall, his action does not relate to any form of harrassment or crime.
Its you guys that should get off your emotional labyrinth of delusion and be objective as regards these stuffs. You guys whine like b*tches with its tail between its legs over a brand not even produced in Nigeria?? WTF
ok...
Happy New month
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 7:45pm On May 02, 2017
Femsmart:

Abeg reason my matter ooo brothers and sisters.

That's the cheapest you can get
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:45pm On May 02, 2017
princetom1:

Me had a rough day, make i no put mouth. I dey vex, anything on my path today, na crush... m angry
Nr mind dem jare, abeg go use some balls of eba cool ur temper, good for the body cool.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wkkwl: 7:46pm On May 02, 2017
Who has NOTE 4X CASING OF POUCH FOR SELL??

HELP A BROTHER
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wkkwl: 7:47pm On May 02, 2017
wkkwl:
Who has NOTE 4X CASING OF POUCH FOR SELL??

HELP A BROTHER
princetom1:

No vex sir. I don beg nau, Haba, how u no wan forgive small boy nau. No be only me sef

aBEG HELP ME ASK UR GUYS MAKE DEM HELP ME WITH THE CASING ABEG REDMI NOTE 4
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:47pm On May 02, 2017
My oga gptech and grandmufti, the flicking don stop o. Seemd one of my theme got corrupted or so, I did a factory reset and changed my theme. Just couldn't manage to open my sms app cuz of that flicking but now good.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:49pm On May 02, 2017
wkkwl:

.noobody
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:50pm On May 02, 2017
wkkwl:

noobody, Protein0, emaminaj, Una get note 4x case?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:51pm On May 02, 2017
princetom1:

She was probably banned because of her last advert of xiaomi mi 5 prime. I guess we all should be careful where we post now, we are easy target for these lousy mods

What was wrong with the ad? I see so many people posting ads on this forum. why were they not banned or have the rules changed? lipsrsealed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:51pm On May 02, 2017
jboixxx:

I just did a factory reset of my phone due to the flicking I was experiencing sometimes ago, so, I couldn't confirm or otherwise. Was about asking my oga princetom1 to kindly forward me the link he sent me earlier.

I still gat u on my whatsapp list nau
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:53pm On May 02, 2017
jboixxx:
My oga gptech and grandmufti, the flicking don stop o. Seemd one of my theme got corrupted or so, I did a factory reset and changed my theme. Just couldn't manage to open my sms app cuz of that flicking but now good.

Theme? shocked shocked anyway Sha we learn everyday.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:54pm On May 02, 2017
princetom1:

I still gat u on my whatsapp list nau
.Yeah! You de mine too was trying to fix some stuffs before the buzz ne.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 7:55pm On May 02, 2017
princetom1:

I don see am, una plenty self grin , but i like it here, The thread is peaceful, educative and void of insults. Here i don't have to come with my helmet grin like in the property section.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:57pm On May 02, 2017
princetom1:

Nope, Xiaomi has a scanner. If u haven't move ur apps or rearrange dem, u will find it under collection of apps with the label 'TOOLS'. It had been useful to me too. I used it to scan a battery 2 days ago to know if it's original or not. No need downloading extra apps to scan, like that camscanner u mentioned
You can do this straight from the camera.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:59pm On May 02, 2017
jboixxx:
Thank God, Xiaomi go turn all of us to software experts soon, the hardwork is really rocky, you hardly hear or hardware related issues. cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 8:00pm On May 02, 2017
Make this Chinese pickup my phone de come naija na, since far angry angry sad cry

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dasphinx1(m): 8:06pm On May 02, 2017
donblazer10:
ok...
Happy New month

Wish you same ✌
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 02, 2017
princetom1:

More pepper to ur pocket. By this time next year, u will buy jet o.
Amin o
u too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dasanchez1(m): 8:25pm On May 02, 2017
Dexter247:

Tell her to mail the supermods if she was banned by the anti-spam bot..
she should see that option at the bottom of FP (frontpage).
grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by goldtooth: 8:33pm On May 02, 2017
How come only redmi 4A supports band 20 all the other xiaomi phones dont. I was searching for a Xiaomi phone with 4000mah that is affordable and Redmi 4x fits but band 20 is not supported. Is there a possibility that one can get band 20 to be work by changing the ROM cc:Protein0, Gptech, rookidmart, emaminaj, noobody,princetom1

(1) (2) (3) ... (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.