Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9354853 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 5:53pm On May 02, 2017
princetom1:
In another news, fibonacci2526 has been banned o. She won't be able to post until 7th of this month. She dey follow in spirit sha. You guys will see her comments in spirit too grin

Abeg wetin she do o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 5:54pm On May 02, 2017
emaminaj:

mediocre camera ke....the person know wetin e dey talk about?
You don't need to blame them na, na those our yeye brand cause the hyping of yeye cameras, if we rate those yeye cameras here by our standard, they are well below mediocre grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 5:55pm On May 02, 2017
Mckandre:
in phynos voice "osetigo osetia osetigo osetia" grin grin grin

No be small one o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 6:09pm On May 02, 2017
emaminaj:

Abeg wetin she do o

Probably because of her advert. She posted it on phone section.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 02, 2017
Gptech:

The 4xx in the 425 and 430 already proved to be on par or even better than the 615, anyway anything can happen.
Bro how are you doing we should have chat but my phone have lost
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 6:20pm On May 02, 2017
Gptech:

You don't need to blame them na, na those our yeye brand cause the hyping of yeye cameras, if we rate those yeye cameras here by our standard, they are well below mediocre grin.

grin grin

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:25pm On May 02, 2017
emaminaj:

grin grin
tongue Na you open 21 tabs?!!!!.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 6:33pm On May 02, 2017
jboixxx:

tongue
Na you open 21 tabs?!!!!.

Lool...all my browsers are like that o grin

This screenshot was where I got that Sony music player for my RN4.... jboixxx and the rest is it same version with yours cos somebody was complaining to me that his own did not install

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donblazer10(m): 6:36pm On May 02, 2017
emaminaj:

grin grin
na wa o..so insulting Tecno on it's own thread isn't enough,you guys Have nw brought it down to Xaimo thread..should I call this one low self esteem or wah?..why don't you jst let Tecno users be..abi shay Na una money dem dy use am ni?...I would Have given this Xaiomi a second tout Buh the way you guys advertise it is really a Turn off fr me..gosh!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:38pm On May 02, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Bro how are you doing we should have chat but my phone have lost
Sorry about the loss bro, we can also come up with something.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Femsmart(m): 6:40pm On May 02, 2017
emaminaj:

You were late bro

A lil Less Dan 320...319.94

Na $156 I wan pay for. Maybe it's too much.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Femsmart(m): 6:40pm On May 02, 2017
donkafor:
Still 320.. Try again tonight

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Femsmart(m): 6:44pm On May 02, 2017
Femsmart:
Good evening everyone here. I'm about joining Xiaomi gang ASAP. My exact choice is the Note 4 3/32GB, but different variants is giving me problem.
I read it on GSMarena that the global version is the best and I god a link below.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Global-Version-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-4-Mobile-Phone-3GB-RAM-32GB-ROM-Snapdragon-625-Octa-Core/32795263337.html?spm=2114.13010308.0.0.oO1VpK

If there's other best version or cheaper price of this version please let me know because I feel like buying it today, but don't wanna buy wrong.

Thanks all!

Abeg reason my matter ooo brothers and sisters.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:47pm On May 02, 2017
donblazer10:
na wa o..so insulting Tecno on it's own thread isn't enough,you guys Have nw brought it down to Xaimo thread..should I call this one low self esteem or wah?..why don't you jst let Tecno users be..abi shay Na una money dem dy use am ni?...I would Have given this Xaiomi a second tout Buh the way you guys advertise it is really a Turn off fr me..gosh!
Ayam forced to reply, did anyone say anything about Tecno users? Please read again? And who is begging you to use Xiaomi? Smh, as if e get wetin person 1 gain. If you decide not to eat for 2 years, how is that our business na? Again, please, I beg, nr buy Xiaomi oooo, dem nr even know us here for this thread talkless of only you. You can give your money to Tecno, they are the ones who need it not Xiaomi tongue.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 6:47pm On May 02, 2017
Femsmart:

$100 dollar monthly limit bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by reptile1: 6:48pm On May 02, 2017
I want to buy alipocket of $100 dollars tonite. Uba guys come short the money from #32700 to 31700. cry becos of MasterCard I requested today

I just dey vex now. sad
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 6:50pm On May 02, 2017
Femsmart:

RN4 (SD) and RN4x are mainly the same thing just band differences. RN4x is cheaper because it's mainly made for the Chinese market but sellers on aliexpress flash global ROM on em which make em usable outta China
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:50pm On May 02, 2017
Femsmart:

You can go for N4x which is cheaper but with limited LATE bands (anyways, all available LTE bands in Nigeria is compatible with it). That's what majority gun for
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donkafor(m): 6:50pm On May 02, 2017
$100 max per month

Femsmart:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donkafor(m): 6:51pm On May 02, 2017
Mi Max Prime on the way... Fast shipping ET
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 6:52pm On May 02, 2017
reptile1:
I want to buy alipocket of $100 dollars tonite. Uba guys come short the money from #32700 to 31700. cry becos of MasterCard I requested today

I just dey vex now. sad
You wouldn't have been Able to purchase with that 32700 balance....

Note: asides the compulsory 1k that must be in your acct, another 1k should be there so you wudnt have any transaction problems. Reason is sometimes uba can be as high as 324 so to get the $100 smoothly, you've gotta have a balance of 34k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 6:54pm On May 02, 2017
Gptech:

Ayam forced to reply, did anyone say anything about Tecno users? Please read again? And who is begging you to use Xiaomi? Smh, as if e get wetin person 1 gain. If you decide not to eat for 2 years, how is that our business na? Again, please, I beg, nr buy Xiaomi oooo, dem nr even know us here for this thread talkless of only you. You can give your money to Tecno, they are the ones who need it not Xiaomi tongue.

You for just bone am...na 'Xaimo' thread be this
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:55pm On May 02, 2017
Gptech:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 02, 2017
Gptech:

So the guy been dey spy on this thread, people no get sense walahi grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:02pm On May 02, 2017
Dexter247:

So the guy been dey spy on this thread, people no get sense walahi grin
.Not even sense matter, na work he no get, if not, no one mentioned his moniker, he just carry him yamayama mouth come here. Come to think of it, na the same line he used with that Tecno madam that said she wan consider buying xiaomi before but she don change mind. Maybe na d same person sef.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:09pm On May 02, 2017
jboixxx:

.Not even sense matter, na work he no get, if not, no one mentioned his moniker, he just carry him yamayama mouth come here. Come to think of it, na the same line he used with that Tecno madam that said she wan consider buying xiaomi before but she don change mind. Maybe na d same person sef.
And wetin dem expect after using that line?
Abeggggggg, buy naaaaaa... grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:19pm On May 02, 2017
emaminaj:

Lool...all my browsers are like that o grin

This screenshot was where I got that Sony music player for my RN4.... jboixxx and the rest is it same version with yours cos somebody was complaining to me that his own did not install

Yup, same version on my phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 7:21pm On May 02, 2017
Gptech:
Ok, regarding Princetom1's suggestion of apps, those in developer rom and Chinese rom have more to enjoy. Let me just comment on one app that is very useful for copying texts from pictures or hard copies of documents. There is a topic on front page regarding this in the morning, and I just decided to try the efficiency; behold it's quote good. The app is the 'scanner' app, located in tools. When you open it, you are directed to either take a photo of the document or select from gallery. I kw some of us already know this, and may be using 3rd party app. I already saved someone from typing over 25 pages today with this, give it a try.

CamScanner?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:23pm On May 02, 2017
donkafor:
Mi Max Prime on the way... Fast shipping ET

Tuale. Baba oooo. Just gimme nkwobi and odeku. Simple like that

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:24pm On May 02, 2017
Gptech:

And wetin dem expect after using that line?
Abeggggggg, buy naaaaaa... grin

Me had a rough day, make i no put mouth. I dey vex, anything on my path today, na crush... m angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 02, 2017
princetom1:

To say the fact, is not expensive at that amount, believe me, if Apple or Samsung had been the first to do that (sharp dou) and make it popular, u would had been talking about anything from 1000 usd upward at mimimum. To design that is so so hard and it's even harder to produce. Very limited Xiaomi is producing because is hard to make. Dou there has been improvements in producing rate, still, not ur normal production procedures. The technologies used too aren't cheap and to top it off, Xiaomi contract Philippe starck to design that shit. It's d envy of other producers. As a matter of fact, all the new phones u seeimg now are influenced by it, namely Samsung galaxy s8, LG g6 and more to come
issokae I like de phone ni but d price go tear my pocket
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by reptile1: 7:25pm On May 02, 2017
emaminaj:

You wouldn't have been Able to purchase with that 32700 balance....

Note: asides the compulsory 1k that must be in your acct, another 1k should be there so you wudnt have any transaction problems. Reason is sometimes uba can be as high as 324 so to get the $100 smoothly, you've gotta have a balance of 34k

Ok I will deposit more money tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.