Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9354808 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 4:12pm On May 02, 2017
tunzi, search cowin to get that speaker if that woman didn't fufilled her 8 usd coupon promise. It should be cheaper from cowin store, which is d official producer i guess

Modified. Cowin is giving 2 usd undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stevebrown(m): 4:12pm On May 02, 2017
Dam5reey:

If you can buy 9$ make it 10$

Please note that Ali Pocket that can be funded are as Follows:
10$, 20$, 50$, 100$ and 150$ you can use any of the 10$ , 20$ and 50$ combinations.
Bought 70$ already jst need 2$ more to make it 72$ for the Iteam i'm buying. Was thinking there might other way I can buy 2$ to complete it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 02, 2017
princetom1:

You are paying for design bro
which kind design
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 4:34pm On May 02, 2017
Stevebrown:

Bought 70$ already jst need 2$ more to make it 72$ for the Iteam i'm buying. Was thinking there might other way I can buy 2$ to complete it

Sure.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 02, 2017
Dam5reey:
@ Protein0, Noobody and others, Abeg who dey expect Note 4X or note 4 for sale?
GPTECH dey expect
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 4:37pm On May 02, 2017
Stevebrown:

U wanna buy leagoo m8 I guess. Since u had funded 70 usd, that's cool. Go and make ur purchase, when checking out, make sure to highlight the 70 usd, it will show u to use card to complete it. In another word, use the 70 usd, u will see u need to balance up with 2 usd, then, u can use ur atm card to complete it direct without buying any alipocket again. U get?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 4:40pm On May 02, 2017
In another news, fibonacci2526 has been banned o. She won't be able to post until 7th of this month. She dey follow in spirit sha. You guys will see her comments in spirit too grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 4:41pm On May 02, 2017
organism3:

which kind design

U said mi mix nau. That's an award winning design
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 4:58pm On May 02, 2017
organism3:

Na wetin dey mi mix wey no dey mi max self wey e con cost like dat

Bezel-less, soc, ceramic, better camera, the list goes on and on. But as for me, na mi max be oga

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 5:00pm On May 02, 2017
Klare:
I want to buy xiaomi phone, budget is 35-40k please suggest for me i like good camera

Redmi 4a

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 5:02pm On May 02, 2017
princetom1:
In another news, fibonacci2526 has been banned o. She won't be able to post until 7th of this month. She dey follow in spirit sha. You guys will see her comments in spirit too grin

I can seeeeeeeee

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anozie09(m): 5:07pm On May 02, 2017
Stevebrown:

how did you buy pls?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 02, 2017
princetom1:

Tell her to mail the supermods if she was banned by the anti-spam bot..
she should see that option at the bottom of FP (frontpage).
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 5:11pm On May 02, 2017
Dam5reey:
@ Rookidmart, You suppose share this link with us na grin
https://www.nairaland.com/3775091/just-arrived#56132590

Anyway I don book 1 Item
Nagode sosai.
Thank you, sir.

I'm still busy now sha.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 5:15pm On May 02, 2017
ubev01:

I can seeeeeeeee

Yea, but she can't comment
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 5:17pm On May 02, 2017
Stevebrown:

You needn't have funded your AliExpress pocket.
You could have just bought directly since it's under $100.

Why we use AliExpress pocket is because of the $100 limit on naira cards.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 5:18pm On May 02, 2017
rookidmart:

Nagode sosai.
Thank you, sir.

I'm still busy now sha.

No wahala, Sha put me for mind... grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 5:19pm On May 02, 2017
Dexter247:

Tell her to mail the supermods if she was banned by the anti-spam bot..
she should see that option at the bottom of FP (frontpage).

She was probably banned because of her last advert of xiaomi mi 5 prime. I guess we all should be careful where we post now, we are easy target for these lousy mods
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 5:20pm On May 02, 2017
Dam5reey:

No wahala, Sha put me for mind... grin

Me too o rookidmart. We be brother sef, cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 5:22pm On May 02, 2017
ubev01:
In other news, no be dollar hike alone be our problem, DREAMI STORE DON DEY CHARGE 5.25 DOLLAR FOR SHIPPING
in phynos voice "osetigo osetia osetigo osetia" grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 02, 2017
princetom1:

U said mi mix nau. That's an award winning design
na design we wan shop wey e con cost like dat
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 5:28pm On May 02, 2017
organism3:

GPTECH dey expect
grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 5:33pm On May 02, 2017
princetom1:

Totally agree bt don't dream too much of getting 660 in a note 5. Is like u be Joseph sir cheesy
It will very likely happen, they use the best available midrange processors for the Redmi note series, unless something comes up.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 5:37pm On May 02, 2017
organism3:

To say the fact, is not expensive at that amount, believe me, if Apple or Samsung had been the first to do that (sharp dou) and make it popular, u would had been talking about anything from 1000 usd upward at mimimum. To design that is so so hard and it's even harder to produce. Very limited Xiaomi is producing because is hard to make. Dou there has been improvements in producing rate, still, not ur normal production procedures. The technologies used too aren't cheap and to top it off, Xiaomi contract Philippe starck to design that shit. It's d envy of other producers. As a matter of fact, all the new phones u seeimg now are influenced by it, namely Samsung galaxy s8, LG g6 and more to come
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 5:38pm On May 02, 2017
organism3:

Until you see, then handle it, you'll never know grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 5:40pm On May 02, 2017
Gptech:

It will very likely happen, they use the best available midrange processors for the Redmi note series, unless something comes up.

Using snapdragon 4xx already showed Xiaomi will save money at any place they could. I won't bet on 660, ever. If they can go low for mi max, that should tell u wat to expect from note 5. In either case, one phone line will suffer this year, and it could be either mi max 2 or note 5 or Redmi pro 2
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stevebrown(m): 5:42pm On May 02, 2017
princetom1:

U wanna buy leagoo m8 I guess. Since u had funded 70 usd, that's cool. Go and make ur purchase, when checking out, make sure to highlight the 70 usd, it will show u to use card to complete it. In another word, use the 70 usd, u will see u need to balance up with 2 usd, then, u can use ur atm card to complete it direct without buying any alipocket again. U get?
Yes boss. Tankz alot.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stevebrown(m): 5:46pm On May 02, 2017
anozie09:

how did you buy pls?
used my debit card.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 5:49pm On May 02, 2017
Ok, regarding Princetom1's suggestion of apps, those in developer rom and Chinese rom have more to enjoy. Let me just comment on one app that is very useful for copying texts from pictures or hard copies of documents. There is a topic on front page regarding this in the morning, and I just decided to try the efficiency; behold it's quote good. The app is the 'scanner' app, located in tools. When you open it, you are directed to either take a photo of the document or select from gallery. I kw some of us already know this, and may be using 3rd party app. I already saved someone from typing over 25 pages today with this, give it a try.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 5:50pm On May 02, 2017
Kaydz:
I'm about to get the Xiaomi redmi note 4x. I was told it has mediocre cameras (both front and back). While I'm not entirely a camera person, it wouldn't hurt to have a phone with decent picture quality. Is the phone camera that bad?

mediocre camera ke....the person know wetin e dey talk about?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stevebrown(m): 5:50pm On May 02, 2017
rookidmart:

You needn't have funded your AliExpress pocket.
You could have just bought directly since it's under $100.

Why we use AliExpress pocket is because of the $100 limit on naira cards.
Was told its d safest incase there is need for refund.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 5:51pm On May 02, 2017
princetom1:

Using snapdragon 4xx already showed Xiaomi will save money at any place they could. I won't bet on 660, ever. If they can go low for mi max, that should tell u wat to expect from note 5. In either case, one phone line will suffer this year, and it could be either mi max 2 or note 5 or Redmi pro 2
The 4xx in the 425 and 430 already proved to be on par or even better than the 615, anyway anything can happen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.