Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9178658 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7577) (7578) (7579) (7580) (7581) (7582) (7583) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
festwiz:

Is this a repairpal thread?
be like say you are full of energy tonight cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dwaynestefan: 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
festwiz:

Is this a repairpal thread?

Didn't know repairpal has a thread.
I came to know bout them on this thread.
And how y'all on this thread mention them and Vouch for em.
Now someone is complaining on how bad their services was. Nobody is saying anything!

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iKingsley(m): 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
NewDelhi:

Thanks.
guy man, a na-agwo gi ibi, i na-eto afọ cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
Dwaynestefan:

Wait, Are you all going to ignore this??
He should open a new thread and we'll address it as this thread is for Xiaomi discussions. Would have suggested the thread store but nah. Let him open a new thread and post the link here and on thread store.

Cc: hatbricker

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HitlerGaddafi: 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
NewDelhi:

Dude, forget resolution. But this honor 7 uses a kirin935 chipset. It's flagship and can handle anything thrown at it. I've tested alot of shìt on it already
The first mistake you made was coming to a xiaomi thread to ask for views. Next time.just create a new thread in the phone section where you stand a chance of getting a non sentimental view. What did you expect xiaomi fan boys to tell you lol? They will do all they can to discourage you.

Kirin935 is a very good chipset. Forget those useless statistics and screenshots they are showing you, I've stopped taking thrash like that serious. Kirin 935 will handle alot of heavy games. When it comes to phones, age doesn't matter in most cases. Go ahead and get it if you like it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
Dwaynestefan:

Didn't know repairpal has a thread.
Now someone is complaining on how bad their services was. Nobody is saying anything!
You don't come here with half story. I once asked (I blv it was him) which delivery method he paid for but he never answered. The story he posted isn't a full story; we can't deduce anything from it.

Let him.create a thread with full story, shipping method and details he provided for delivery (with the screenshot/picture of courier ticket). If all these can be provided, we'll start discussion.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Rayliousity(m): 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
I can't find options to change fonts on my Redmi 7a, or is it that it doesn't support fonts?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by postdigger(m): 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
festwiz:

Ah! Bossu. Kirin 935 is a Flagship SoC o, even though it's 5 years old it's still the best. Even the Kirin 990 is not it's mate. Kirin 935 is the best SoC that Huawei has ever made and everyone knows it.

Even though it scores 56K on Antutu and the SD865 scores 610k on Antutu and the Kirin 990 that scores 500k, the Kirin 935 is a Flagship SoC. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I'm sure you can run PUBG on HDR and Extreme on your flagship Kirin 935. Even the Apple A13 SoC quivers at the sight of your beastly Kirin 935 device.

March on boss.

#peace

PS: The attached RN9s is not using a flagship SoC. See how your beastly Kirin 935 outperforms it in everyway.

Dude I almost fell for your sarcasm, damn man you are good
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoluwajiPieters: 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
postdigger:

As in! The card was so darn good! Baba said even A13 bionic quivers. LOL.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by postdigger(m): 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
BoluwajiPieters:

As in! The card was so darn good! Baba said even A13 bionic quivers. LOL.
And I think the guy fell for it too, with the "thanks" reply.

Mehn dude had me in a genjutsu, not until I saw the apple part.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
Rayliousity:
I can't find options to change fonts on my Redmi 7a, or is it that it doesn't support fonts?

Go to additional settings, region and change your region to India then open the Themes app and download and apply any font of your choosing. When you're done switch your region back to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by repairpalng: 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
hatbricker:
This is my chat with repairpalng this afternoon, just imagine his response! I must get to the root of this matter! I must know who you delivered the said item to.

I still maintain nobody should do business with repairpalng.

I've done business with noobody and other people here without any regret.

Details of our transaction with Mr Giwa Ojo/D kIngs Pharamcy

1. The client mentioned above ordered for 2pcs for 4500- inclusive of delivery (redmi note 7 camera glass) to be shipped to Benue
2. He gave us an address/number to send the item to (and also said he wasn't the one to receive the item).
3. We sent it through a reputable courier (kexpress.ng), which is a subsidiary of Konga. Tracking number: KEXP5EF1B31C75712B21 (can be tracked @ kexpress.ng)
4. According to the track/our communication with kexpress THEY DELIVERED TO THE PHARMACY.
5. The client has said he didn't receive the items: BUT KEXPRESS CLAIMS TO HAVE DELIVERED.
6. We have used kexpress to ship 100s of orders: THIS IS THE 1ST TIME AN ORDER WILL BE UPDATED AS DELIVERED AND THE CLIENT WILL SAY HE/SHE HASN'T GOTTEN IT.

Proofs of shipping/details of our conversations have been attached.

We strongly believe this item has been delivered to the said address and hope the client can please investigate (which we have suggested to him long ago) from the pharmacy who received it on his behalf.

Coming to nairaland to suggest people avoid us EVEN AFTER PROVIDING HIM WITH ALL THESE PROOFS ISN'T REALLY FAIR ON US/OUR BUSINESS.

Immediately we shipped the item, we sent him the tracking number/details to monitor it and we are therefore surprised that the client is suggesting any form of fraud.

Some details have been expunged for privacy purpose.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
postdigger:

Lol. There must be something in my water because I know I didn't lick 5 sachets of coffee. grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoluwajiPieters: 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
repairpalng:

Details of our transaction with Mr Giwa Ojo/D kIngs Pharamcy

1. The client mentioned above ordered for 2pcs for 4500- inclusive of delivery (redmi note 7 camera glass) to be shipped to Benue
2. He gave us an address/number to send the item to (and also said he wasn't the one to receive the item).
3. We sent it through a reputable courier (kexpress.ng), which is a subsidiary of Konga. Tracking number: KEXP5EF1B31C75712B21 (cab be tracked @ kexpress.ng)
4. According to the track/our communication with kexpress THEY DELIVERED TO THE PHARMACY.
5. The client has said he didn't receive the items: BUT KEXPRESS CLAIMS TO HAVE DELIVERED.
6. We have used kexpress to ship 100s of orders: THIS IS THE 1ST TIME AN ORDER WILL BE UPDATED AS DELIVERED AND THE CLIENT WILL SAY HE/SHE HASN'T GOTTEN IT.

Proofs of shipping/details of our conversations have been attached.

We strongly believe this item has been delivered to the said address and hope the client can investigate (which we have suggested to him long ago) from the pharmacy who received it on his behalf.

Some details have been expunged for privacy purpose.

Interesting...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NewDelhi(m): 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
postdigger:

And I think the guy fell for it too, with the "thanks" reply.

Mehn dude had me in a genjutsu, not until I saw the apple part.
Lol I typed thanks, because I later got to see his stunning foolishness. Someone said it , my biggest mistake was coming here to seek for knowledgeable advice. I forgot this was a xiaomi Fanboys page where they never see anything good in other products .....and I trespassed.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by postdigger(m): 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
NewDelhi:

Lol I typed thanks, because I later got to see his stunning foolishness. Someone said it , my biggest mistake was coming here to seek for knowledgeable advice. I forgot this was a xiaomi Fanboys page where they never see anything good in other products .....and I trespassed.

But bros no be fight na, no need to use words like that. I have seen xiaomi fans here hyping oneplus, infact it was here I heard oneplus was the undisputed flagship killer.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ColtPython(m): 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
I had my Redmi 5 Plus screen replaced and fixed today thanks to Igemburg. Really cool guy to deal with. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
postdigger:

But bros no be fight na, no need to use words like that. I have seen xiaomi fans here hyping oneplus, infact it was here I heard oneplus was the undisputed flagship killer.

Leave let him him be yarning opata. To score offside na one thing and for VAR to change score another thing.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2020
NewDelhi:

Lol. Foolishness indeed.

Your device is as powerful as one running the helio P35 SoC. I hope you didn't buy this device of recent because the person cheated you real bad. You device is not powerful anymore, it's a long way from its glory days. You may not like the truth but it's the same irregardless.

The Redmi Note 5 AI and the Umidigi Power 3 will run circles round your device in terms of performance. You're behind in terms of display technology, behind in terms of camera hardware and behind in terms of AI processing. Leave your device's glory in the past where it belongs.

Huawei no dey pay you and Xiaomi no dey pay me. Stop attaching sentiments to the plastic in your palms.

#peace

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
iKingsley:
you finally sold the phone? Which one you managing now?

See baba my story get as e be o. Na itel I dey manage for now till I fit get xiaomi again. I wan even sell the itel but nairaland people eyes Don open, I no come see buyer.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yak(m): 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Remember when you too dey tease Note 5 users.......

Turn by Turn....... This life is just like a pot of beans........... cheesy

ok ooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2020
Kennyflyair:

See baba my story get as e be o. Na itel I dey manage for now till I fit get xiaomi again. I wan even sell the itel but nairaland people eyes Don open, I no come see buyer.

grin grin grin

You can hold onto the device and use it as a sub device. Bad as e bad, you'll turn it into a mobile hotspot. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Akjwyzepal(m): 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
Who has updated his redmi note 8 is it safe to do so?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmerich09(m): 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
Redmi Note 8 miui 12 stable update dropping soon... First in China then other regions...

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2020
Repairpalng, kindly provide more details especially, the last 4 digits of the number he sent you as recipient's number. Screenshots of it from the WhatsApp convo and Kxpress recipient page is what I'm interested in.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
Akjwyzepal:
Who has updated his redmi note 8 is it safe to do so?
Post a screenshot of the update and the about section of your phone.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Rayliousity(m): 11:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
festwiz:

Go to additional settings, region and change your region to India then open the Themes app and download and apply any font of your choosing. When you're done switch your region back to Nigeria.
thanks alot
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by postdigger(m): 11:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
genius43:

Leave let him him be yarning opata. To score offside na one thing and for VAR to change score another thing.
grin cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
Dwaynestefan:

Didn't know repairp al has a thread.

You should have said something instead of waiting for others
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
NewDelhi:
How good is this specs for heavy gaming.?

Please it's urgent... I appreciate your replies

NewDelhi:

Dude, forget resolution. But this honor 7 uses a kirin935 chipset. It's flagship and can handle anything thrown at it. I've tested alot of shìt on it already

so why the initial question if you knew it was good?

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
GrandMufti:

I was going to ask the same question. He has made up his mind and he's here asking funny questions. Yet, he's still the same person calling someone's comment "foolish" and tagging people here fan boys. I'm glad he was properly roasted grin grin grin cheesy.. shior

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 11:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
GrandMufti:

I stopped reading at the word "flagship"

(1) (2) (3) ... (7577) (7578) (7579) (7580) (7581) (7582) (7583) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Donsheddy, Tamudo(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.