Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,424 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9314642 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7578) (7579) (7580) (7581) (7582) (7583) (7584) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 11:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
Dwaynestefan:

Didn't know repairpal has a thread.
I came to know bout them on this thread.
And how y'all on this thread mention them and Vouch for em.
Now someone is complaining on how bad their services was. Nobody is saying anything!

UNTRUE!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 100naira(m): 12:11am On Jul 19, 2020
Guys between the note 9s, note 9 pro and the pro max which is better? Also who sells xiaomi phones in Abuja?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 12:25am On Jul 19, 2020
Oh yes, he is...

ColtPython:
I had my Redmi 5 Plus screen replaced and fixed today thanks to Igemburg. Really cool guy to deal with. cool

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chiboy1116: 12:28am On Jul 19, 2020
ColtPython:
I had my Redmi 5 Plus screen replaced and fixed today thanks to Igemburg. Really cool guy to deal with. cool
how much did u get the screen?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:39am On Jul 19, 2020
It's good we're having options to choose from when it comes to repairs now: Igemburg, Repairpalng and ollyfair. No one should come asking for who's fixing phones. As for me, God helping me, here's my stop to recommending who fixes what. You guys should sell yourself and be heard, don't show up only when you're mentioned.

Shalom.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:40am On Jul 19, 2020
Boss mi, na night you de show up abi? I see you o. How's fam and work? Keep staying safe, sir GP.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 1:00am On Jul 19, 2020
100naira:
Guys between the note 9s, note 9 pro and the pro max which is better? Also who sells xiaomi phones in Abuja?

Check Pointek or Slot.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KingKai: 1:17am On Jul 19, 2020
NewDelhi:

Be as if you don take 5 sachets of coffee

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ladykilllar: 1:42am On Jul 19, 2020
micxwell:

I did mine without any challenge, at least for now.

Font name please?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 2:33am On Jul 19, 2020
NewDelhi:

Lol the phone is playing heavy games flawlessly.. tried it already. Plus the resolution is splendid. It's today I know a resolution of 1080x1920 of Huawei no be mate of 1080x1920 from all these una xiaomi , Tecno etc.

Thanks anyways.

Dude, slow down and try to listen.
Your phone isn't useless and if it's doing all you need it to then it's okay.
If you're looking to make a change then you can get more recent huawei devices, maybe even something in the mate series.
If you're happy with what you have then leave it at that.
But stop the comparison with newer models, that's just not how anything works.
Phones don't undergo fermentation like wine so they don't get better with age

25 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Demour(m): 4:05am On Jul 19, 2020
How much for redmi note pro max 6gb 128rom with 33wat charger and is it available
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DarkJeddi(m): 4:24am On Jul 19, 2020
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 4:34am On Jul 19, 2020
festwiz:

grin grin grin

You can hold onto the device and use it as a sub device. Bad as e bad, you'll turn it into a mobile hotspot. grin

I swear na so e be o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by LtChisom: 5:45am On Jul 19, 2020
abdsamad:

If you're looking to make a change then you can get more recent huawei devices, maybe even something in the mate series.
5 sachets of coffee

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:07am On Jul 19, 2020
Demour:
How much for redmi note pro max 6gb 128rom with 33wat charger and is it available

Redmi Note 9 Pro is what we get in the international market the only difference between it and pro Max is selfie camera. Redmi Note 9 Pro Max is India exclusive, made in India for Indians. You will have to go to Indian and buy and don't complain when you can't use a lot of networks 4G.

If you are really serious in getting a phone go and buy Redmi Note 9 Pro for the Global market.

If you don't understand naming scheme read below
https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/7152#89028777

Cc:100naira
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 6:30am On Jul 19, 2020
iKingsley:
guy man, a na-agwo gi ibi, i na-eto afọ cheesy
omaghi na sulugede bu egwu mmanwu

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 6:32am On Jul 19, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

The first mistake you made was coming to a xiaomi thread to ask for views. Next time.just create a new thread in the phone section where you stand a chance of getting a non sentimental view. What did you expect xiaomi fan boys to tell you lol? They will do all they can to discourage you.

Kirin935 is a very good chipset. Forget those useless statistics and screenshots they are showing you, I've stopped taking thrash like that serious. Kirin 935 will handle alot of heavy games. When it comes to phones, age doesn't matter in most cases. Go ahead and get it if you like it.
until he comes back to say,why is my phone not doing this ,why is my phone lagging then you will understand what old age means

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eby001(m): 6:54am On Jul 19, 2020
abdsamad:

grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by akashi01(m): 7:00am On Jul 19, 2020
100naira:
Note 9 Pro. You can get it at banex
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:01am On Jul 19, 2020
100naira:

Toluxa1
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 7:11am On Jul 19, 2020
Kennyflyair:

See baba my story get as e be o. Na itel I dey manage for now till I fit get xiaomi again. I wan even sell the itel but nairaland people eyes Don open, I no come see buyer.

you use am do Friday freaky freaky cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iKingsley(m): 7:13am On Jul 19, 2020
Kennyflyair:

See baba my story get as e be o. Na itel I dey manage for now till I fit get xiaomi again. I wan even sell the itel but nairaland people eyes Don open, I no come see buyer.

hahaha... This one na proper downgrading. Itel ke? grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iKingsley(m): 7:20am On Jul 19, 2020
Tiger2020:
omaghi na sulugede bu egwu mmanwu
cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by foxe(m): 7:24am On Jul 19, 2020
peteregwu:

Na redmi 7a na. Better still, you can ask on the thread anyone that wants to clean used redmi 8a or thereabout. You can even get it on jiji if you are lucky.
thanks my namesake��
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 7:24am On Jul 19, 2020
100naira:
Guys between the note 9s, note 9 pro and [b]the pro max [/b]which is better? Also who sells xiaomi phones in Abuja?
there is no pro Max in this part of the world because its the Indian version of note 9 pro global.
So as per which is best,Go for note 9 pro even though it has nearly the same hardware with note 9s except for the inclusion of 64mp,NFC and support for faster charging (30watts) on the pro model
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yemi2plus(m): 7:27am On Jul 19, 2020
Happy Sunday Fam!

Please I need recommendations on a tempered glasses for Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite. One that allows the in display finger scanner to work.

If possible, drop link on AliExpress.

Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by cardiorap: 7:30am On Jul 19, 2020
Please I need that follow come transparent MI A3 pouch. I don't know how I misplaced mine. Anyone available?

The back of my phone is becoming a mess�
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dwaynestefan: 7:35am On Jul 19, 2020
jboixxx:
He should open a new thread and we'll address it as this thread is for Xiaomi discussions. Would have suggested the thread store but nah. Let him open a new thread and post the link here and on thread store.

Cc: hatbricker

Okay..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HitlerGaddafi: 7:40am On Jul 19, 2020
NewDelhi:

Lol I typed thanks, because I later got to see his stunning foolishness. Someone said it , my biggest mistake was coming here to seek for knowledgeable advice. I forgot this was a xiaomi Fanboys page where they never see anything good in other products .....and I trespassed.
I will still rather go with established brands like Samsung, apple, Huawei than use my money to by any xiaomi bullshit. Something about xiaomi and it's rivals like Tecno and infinix is that they put too much ice and hype their specs. Won't be surprised if this your Kirin chipset is better than the latest snapdragon bullshit their beloved xiaomi has to offer. It's in brands like xiaomi you will see a 40MP camera that isn't even as good as an apples 12MP camera. And as for the resolution you talked about, it's so true. 1080x2090 in a Samsung no be mate of 1080x2090 in Tecno, xiaomi, infinix etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 7:45am On Jul 19, 2020
You have both being noticed... Lumping Xiaomi with Transsions shows you know a lot about tech. Thanks for your insight and time. It is very well appreciated the wisdom you've passed down.

HitlerGaddafi:

I will still rather go with established brands like Samsung, apple, Huawei than use my money to by any xiaomi bullshit. Something about xiaomi and it's rivals like Tecno and infinix is that they put too much ice and hype their specs. Won't be surprised if this your Kirin chipset is better than the latest snapdragon bullshit their beloved xiaomi has to offer. It's in brands like xiaomi you will see a 40MP camera that isn't even as good as an apples 12MP camera. And as for the resolution you talked about, it's so true. 1080x2090 in a Samsung no be mate of 1080x2090 in Tecno, xiaomi, infinix etc.

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:51am On Jul 19, 2020
BoluwajiPieters:

It was a flagship when it was released, maybe. But that's some good five years ago. Times have changed. It's stale now.

Is this you?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 8:01am On Jul 19, 2020
#Aliexpress NGN 1,449.25 25%OFF | 2pcs protective glass For Xiaomi mi note 10 lite screen protector Full cover CHYI tempered film for xiomi note 10 lite glass
http s://a. aliexpress. com/_d Y103Dz

Just remove the spaces inbetween and you are good to go...

yemi2plus:
Happy Sunday Fam!

Please I need recommendations on a tempered glasses for Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite. One that allows the in display finger scanner to work.

If possible, drop link on AliExpress.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7578) (7579) (7580) (7581) (7582) (7583) (7584) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.