Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9310205 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7579) (7580) (7581) (7582) (7583) (7584) (7585) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dcolumbus001: 8:02am On Jul 19, 2020
Please I need gcam for redmi note 8

And redmi note 8 pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 8:02am On Jul 19, 2020
It is him ooo... Saw it on Frankietech's twitter page yesterday... grin

fibonacci2526:

Is this you?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 8:11am On Jul 19, 2020
#Aliexpress NGN 5,421.13 10%OFF | Tempered Glass For Xiaomi mi Note 10 Lite Screen Protector mi Note 10 Lite NILLKIN Amazing 3D CP+MAX Nano Protective Glass
http s://a. aliexpress .com/_d XutxUL

Remove the spaces... They are not cheap sha

yemi2plus:
Happy Sunday Fam!

Please I need recommendations on a tempered glasses for Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite. One that allows the in display finger scanner to work.

If possible, drop link on AliExpress.

Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 19, 2020
genius43:

Download full ROM and Re-install
how can I go about this?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:17am On Jul 19, 2020
Elder0001:
how can I go about this?

Post about page of your phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 8:22am On Jul 19, 2020
ladykilllar:

Font name please?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by losdiose(m): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2020
NewDelhi:

Lol the phone is playing heavy games flawlessly.. tried it already. Plus the resolution is splendid. It's today I know a resolution of 1080x1920 of Huawei no be mate of 1080x1920 from all these una xiaomi , Tecno etc.

Thanks anyways.

Lol

Dis one funny o

Dem don dey get different types of 1080p now?

Nothing wey person no go see for NL

Well make I just laff in peace

grin grin grin grin

Happy Sunday

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by losdiose(m): 8:30am On Jul 19, 2020
festwiz:

Ah! Bossu. Kirin 935 is a Flagship SoC o, even though it's 5 years old it's still the best. Even the Kirin 990 is not it's mate. Kirin 935 is the best SoC that Huawei has ever made and everyone knows it.

Even though it scores 56K on Antutu and the SD865 scores 610k on Antutu and the Kirin 990 that scores 500k, the Kirin 935 is a Flagship SoC. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I'm sure you can run PUBG on HDR and Extreme on your flagship Kirin 935. Even the Apple A13 SoC quivers at the sight of your beastly Kirin 935 device.

March on boss.

#peace

PS: The attached RN9s is not using a flagship SoC. See how your beastly Kirin 935 outperforms it in everyway.

grin cheesy grin grin

Festwiz, u be real badass.

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NewDelhi(m): 8:32am On Jul 19, 2020
losdiose:

Lol

Dis one funny o

Dem don dey get different types of 1080p now?

Nothing wey person no go see for NL

Well make I just laff in peace

grin grin grin grin

Happy Sunday
Bone o 1080P for Samsung or Huawei different from 1080P for xiaomi and infinix o. Just like that guy said.. same way 30MP for xiaomi no reach iPhone 12MP bros. Levels dey
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 8:33am On Jul 19, 2020
NewDelhi:

Bone o 1080P for Samsung or Huawei different from 1080P for xiaomi and infinix o. Just like that guy said.. same way 30MP for xiaomi no reach iPhone 12MP bros. Levels dey

You have a lot to learn. Unfortunately, you are either ignorant or too full of yourself to learn.

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:34am On Jul 19, 2020
NewDelhi:

1080p is 1080p, I have used Samsung as well. So park one I side.

When we were buying S series far back 2012/2013 brand new, some people here didn't know what smartphones are.

So park one side.

There is no 30MP sensor by the way. In photography presently na Chinese companies dey rule currently. Huawei, Oppo and Xiaomi, even Apple is playing catch up.

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NewDelhi(m): 8:35am On Jul 19, 2020
olayinkajnr:

You have a lot to learn. Unfortunately, you are either ignorant or too full of yourself to learn.
Lol... Everyone knows Tecno, itel, xiaomi, infinix and co give extra hype to their products .. it's a known fact.

Peace out... Make I no derail una beloved thread.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NewDelhi(m): 8:37am On Jul 19, 2020
genius43:

1080p is 1080p, I have used Samsung as well. So park one I side.

When we were buying S series far back 2012/2013 brand new, some people here didn't know what smartphones are.

So park one side.
Honestly, it's you that have alot to learn. Agege bread and Captain Cook or ShopRite bread. All na bread but when you taste am, you see the difference. You can't compare the quality of 1080 on a Samsung to that of a Tecno.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:38am On Jul 19, 2020
NewDelhi:

Lol... Everyone knows Tecno, itel, xiaomi, infinix and co give extra hype to their products .. it's a known fact.

You still know nothing, that is an established Fact. In my eyes you are complete NOOB and still have a lot of learning to do. I hope you deflate your ego to do that.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:40am On Jul 19, 2020
NewDelhi:

Honestly, it's you that have alot to learn. Agege bread and Captain Cook or ShopRite bread. All na bread but when you taste am, you see the difference. You can't compare the quality of 1080 on a Samsung to that of a Tecno.

Like I said you still a boy, if you want to learn I would be willing to lecture you free of charge. Let me transfer one percent of my knowledge to you, it will do you good.

This is just a service to humanity.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 8:40am On Jul 19, 2020
NewDelhi:

Still doesn't change the fact that you have a lot to learn and at the same time so ignorant and to full of yourself to learn.

You too peace out.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by losdiose(m): 8:41am On Jul 19, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

The first mistake you made was coming to a xiaomi thread to ask for views. Next time.just create a new thread in the phone section where you stand a chance of getting a non sentimental view. What did you expect xiaomi fan boys to tell you lol? They will do all they can to discourage you.

Kirin935 is a very good chipset. Forget those useless statistics and screenshots they are showing you, I've stopped taking thrash like that serious. Kirin 935 will handle alot of heavy games. When it comes to phones, age doesn't matter in most cases. Go ahead and get it if you like it.

All these shows that you really do not know sh*t about softwares and the hardwares that backs em up.

I believe A13 Bionic that he mentioned is also Xiaomi flagship SoC...

The truth is always bitter for humans to swallow not to talk of when that person is an unrepentant ignorant & arrogant Nigerian.

Nobody wey go talk say e mama soup no sweet even when evidence full ground dey point otherwise

Enjoy ur Sunday non-Xiaomi fanboy/fangirl

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 8:42am On Jul 19, 2020
NewDelhi:

Don't mind these Xiaomi users. Even Samsung spending billions on ads and Apple spending billions in marketing no reach all this Xiaomi hype.

Don't mind them jare. Ride on boss. Happy Sunday. Enter Huawei thread sharps make everybody feel your beast Kirin 935.

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 8:42am On Jul 19, 2020
micxwell:

The real question is, why can't they just shut up and allow people that are knowledgeable to answer the questions. Majority are just here to claim dominance. You see someone using Tecno telling you that Iphone X is better than Redmi Note 8; who doesn't know that. It's clearly obvious they are only here to look for trouble

Very true.

I also agree and advice that we give them the NewDelhi treatment seeing that festwiz have done that.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 8:45am On Jul 19, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Very true.

I also agree and advice that we give them the New.Delhi treatment seeing that fes.twiz have done that.

This about to be a whole new thing. grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 8:49am On Jul 19, 2020
They can't keep quiet Na... They must have an opinion about anything and everything.

He was the one who asked a question and still came back with the quote to disregard and said 1080p on The Honor 7 was better than that of Xiaomi and Transsions...

If he knew so much why did he grace us with his magnanimity?

micxwell:

The real question is, why can't they just shut up and allow people that are knowledgeable to answer the questions. Majority are just here to claim dominance. You see someone using Tecno telling you that Iphone X is better than Redmi Note 8; who doesn't know that. It's clearly obvious they are only here to look for trouble

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lavoca: 8:49am On Jul 19, 2020
I understand how that Negro is feeling, he is just trying to console himself. Make una leave alone to enjoy im kwolity 1080p screen abeg.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by losdiose(m): 8:50am On Jul 19, 2020
micxwell:

I was going to ask the same question. He has made up his mind and he's here asking funny questions. Yet, he's still the same pereon calling someone's comment "foolish" and tagging people here fan boys. I'm glad he was properly roasted grin grin grin cheesy.. shior

I almost took it upon myself to put him in the group ignorant & gullible circle that he belongs, but I discovered that baba have already minced him into meat pie meats

Na to just laugh at his folly naim I dey do now

He should keep calling everyone here a fanboy/fangirl

I believed that no one forced me to buy my RN9s here when I asked between the Infinix Note 7 and Infinix S5 pro which one to go for.

I was only given suggestions and it was left for me to do my own research as a rational being and arrive at my own conclusion.

Na only person wey be veggies upstairs go ask questions come still dey argue with the replies when d next possible and right actions na to go do research to know if they were telling lies or not.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 8:53am On Jul 19, 2020
I agree...

Lavoca:
I understand how that Negro is feeling, he is just trying to console himself. Make una leave alone to enjoy im kwolity 1080p screen abeg.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NewDelhi(m): 8:56am On Jul 19, 2020
Xiaomi lol .. cursed be the day I use my money to buy such
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 9:00am On Jul 19, 2020
NewDelhi:

Lol @ still a boy....Your mama never even start her menstruation when we dey run town.

These kids , coz you come to a faceless forum to argue with them they instantly turn you to mates.

Remind me what category of humans are too quick to bring people's parent into any form of discussion. Speaks volume about the kind of person you are.

This alone shows that you are a kid, in fact it is an understatement to call you a kid.

Such a disgrace. I'm sure your parents will be proud of you now that you brought his parents into it.

14 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustack: 9:02am On Jul 19, 2020
sajmark:

it's in the past now, let's void the thread of bad energy... Peace.

That's good for us
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:03am On Jul 19, 2020
NewDelhi:

Lol @ still a boy....Your mama never even start her menstruation when we dey run town.

These kids , coz you come to a faceless forum to argue with them they instantly turn you to mates.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7579) (7580) (7581) (7582) (7583) (7584) (7585) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: suffy834(m), gsparks01(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.