Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9358513 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7580) (7581) (7582) (7583) (7584) (7585) (7586) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 9:06am On Jul 19, 2020
Happy Sunday everyone. Abeg let's just ignore the OldMumbai man guy kid baby. Let's be like Oga Olayinka and...

I know I don react plenty sha.

#peace

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 9:06am On Jul 19, 2020
Quote where they asked, cajoled, forced, demanded you to patronise Xiaomi.

You asked a question and you came back to demean the place you asked question and when you were given the truth you couldn't handle it and it has now turned to a case of fanboyism...

We too don't need you here. Your money, your choice, you can as well use your money to buy stone if you wished.

You cannot come here to drop your opinion and not expect people to counter it if it is wrong or right.

Go back to google and read about display type, display technology, display quality and resolution.

Then we will have a more civil conversation.

Until then, Adios amigo...

NewDelhi:
Xiaomi lol .. cursed be the day I use my money to buy such

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by losdiose(m): 9:06am On Jul 19, 2020
NewDelhi:

Lol @ still a boy....Your mama never even start her menstruation when we dey run town.

These kids , coz you come to a faceless forum to argue with them they instantly turn you to mates.

Ok

Good one

This life is very easy. U start creating trouble for ursef when u stopped being rational.

The only rational thing u've done here is ur initial question. D rest have been way outta bearings.

Take a chill pill and go enjoy ur device. Iffa were u, I will avoid this thread & her citizens since u've made up ur mind that they are all not what you think.

There's no need for this kinda attitude u r portraying. It speaks volume of ur persona.

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 9:07am On Jul 19, 2020
festwiz:

This about to be a whole new thing. grin

Yes na. Because even if you report them, Drag no go do anything about it. The only biased mod we have on here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 9:08am On Jul 19, 2020
I tire true...

You knew Xiaomi was not it yet you came here to ask a question...

Can I ever understand some humans?

losdiose:

Ok

Good one

This life is very easy. U start creating trouble for ursef when u stopped being rational.

The only rational thing u've done here is ur initial question. D rest have been way outta bearings.

Take a chill pill and go enjoy ur device. Iffa were u, I will avoid this thread & her citizens since u've made up ur mind that they are all not what you think.

There's no need for this kinda attitude u r portraying. It speaks volumes of ur persona.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iKingsley(m): 9:09am On Jul 19, 2020
IT'S ALRIGHT GUYS!

LET'S KEEP THIS CALM.

THE ARGUMENT IS ALREADY ENOUGH FOR TODAY
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by losdiose(m): 9:13am On Jul 19, 2020
ElvisMcCoy:
I tire true...

You knew Xiaomi was not it yet you came here to ask a question...

Can I ever understand some humans?

Humans will always be human

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:14am On Jul 19, 2020
Am baffled and perplexed that none of got what was going on,the dude knows what he was doing,
Someone who knows where xiaomi falls among the heavy weights(4th)is here pitting it with trashssion and you guys are replying him,
Like seriously ,seriously

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 9:20am On Jul 19, 2020
iKingsley:
IT'S ALRIGHT GUYS!

LET'S KEEP THIS CALM.

THE ARGUMENT IS ALREADY ENOUGH FOR TODAY

Bro, there was no argument. Just talking sense into a kid.

I'm glad that the guy got what he deserved. I'm also glad during the sense talking, no one insulted him. Now he knows guys here are not to be messed with, we are a knitly tight bunch.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NewDelhi(m): 9:26am On Jul 19, 2020
Tiger2020:
Am baffled and perplexed that none of got what was going on,the dude knows what he was doing,
Someone who knows where xiaomi falls among the heavy weights(4th)is here pitting it with trashssion and you guys are replying him,
Xiomi is a good brand, sentiments asides but saying it's 4th among the heavyweights is a joke taken too far

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ibawon(m): 9:27am On Jul 19, 2020
Dragnet
Dragnet
Dragnet
Your Attention is needed
Seems some people don't know when to stop derailing this thread and when to ignore such people or how to use the report buttons.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:32am On Jul 19, 2020
ibawon:
Drag.net
Drag.net
Drag.net
Your Attention is needed
Seems some people don't know when to stop derailing this thread and when to ignore such people or how to use the report buttons.

He should come and lock the thread?

You know he won't punish the derailers but the whole thread, why call him?

15 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 10:04am On Jul 19, 2020
NewDelhi:

Xiomi is a good brand, sentiments asides but saying it's 4th among the heavyweights is a joke taken too far

When we said you have a lot to learn, you said it's a lie.

We told you that you are ignorant of so many things and too full of yourself to learn, you said nah.

Is this a joke taken too far now?

Go through it and stop disgracing yourself. Also, next time, do not bring someone's parent into any form of argument.

https://www.counterpointresearch.com/global-smartphone-share/

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 10:05am On Jul 19, 2020
genius43:

He should come and lock the thread?

You know he won't punish the derailers but the whole thread, why call him?

As in, I don't just get it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by naijasensei: 10:05am On Jul 19, 2020
NewDelhi:
Xiaomi lol .. cursed be the day I use my money to buy such

As you have gladly laid a curse on yourself, make sure you never forget this post so as to avoid problems in the future.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 10:06am On Jul 19, 2020
naijasensei:

As you have gladly laid a curse on yourself, make sure you never forget this post so as to avoid problems in the future.

Lol bro, he'll forget. There are lots like him who laid far greater curse on themselves. Today, they are using Xiaomi o. Make I no mention names.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NewDelhi(m): 10:10am On Jul 19, 2020
olayinkajnr:

When we said you have a lot to learn, you said it's a lie.

We told you that you are ignorant of so many things and too full of yourself, you said nah.

Is this a joke taken too far now?

Go through it and stop disgracing yourself. Also, next time, do not bring someone's parent into any form of argument.

https://www.counterpointresearch.com/global-smartphone-share/
Lol it's you who have alot to learn. Sentiments and favoritism has clouded your mind. Even if it's an article from naijatotori dot com that glorifies xiaomi, you'd come here to share. Ok you've been noticed, xiaomi is the 4th biggest phone brand in the entire world okay.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 19, 2020
repairpalng:

Details of our transaction with Mr Giwa Ojo/D kIngs Pharamcy

1. The client mentioned above ordered for 2pcs for 4500- inclusive of delivery (redmi note 7 camera glass) to be shipped to Benue
2. He gave us an address/number to send the item to (and also said he wasn't the one to receive the item).
3. We sent it through a reputable courier (kexpress.ng), which is a subsidiary of Konga. Tracking number: KEXP5EF1B31C75712B21 (can be tracked @ kexpress.ng)
4. According to the track/our communication with kexpress THEY DELIVERED TO THE PHARMACY.
5. The client has said he didn't receive the items: BUT KEXPRESS CLAIMS TO HAVE DELIVERED.
6. We have used kexpress to ship 100s of orders: THIS IS THE 1ST TIME AN ORDER WILL BE UPDATED AS DELIVERED AND THE CLIENT WILL SAY HE/SHE HASN'T GOTTEN IT.

Proofs of shipping/details of our conversations have been attached.

We strongly believe this item has been delivered to the said address and hope the client can please investigate (which we have suggested to him long ago) from the pharmacy who received it on his behalf.

Coming to nairaland to suggest people avoid us EVEN AFTER PROVIDING HIM WITH ALL THESE PROOFS ISN'T REALLY FAIR ON US/OUR BUSINESS.

Immediately we shipped the item, we sent him the tracking number/details to monitor it and we are therefore surprised that the client is suggesting any form of fraud.

Some details have been expunged for privacy purpose.
. Did you noticed he also blocked the shipping fee (cost fee) he collected 2500 from me as shipping fee, so why did he blocked it here? Maybe its cos he also made money off me from the shipping fee. You should not blur the shipping fee let everyone see it.

And also he didn't blur my picture or my job but he blurred the shopping fee to protect his interest.

And the most important gist is, where is the evidence it was delivered to the said address? Who signed it? Who did they give it to. I gave him two numbers to call but they didn't call the numbers and yet still claiming it was delivered

I still maintain nobody should do business with repairpalng, until he prove that the item was actually delivered to the address and the person I asked him to deliver it to. Repairpalng is nothing but a scammer!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 10:11am On Jul 19, 2020
NewDelhi:

Lol it's you who have alot to learn. Sentiments and favoritism has clouded your mind. Even if it's an article from naijatotori dot com that glorifies xiaomi, you'd come here to share. Ok you've been noticed, xiaomi is the 4th biggest phone brand in the entire world okay.

As usual. Of course, never have I denied that I have lots to learn because I'm humble and I know that knowledge never ends. But you? Too full of yourself to admit that you goofed and to calm down to know that you know nothing. But okay, now scram.

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by naijasensei: 10:12am On Jul 19, 2020
The level of ignorance and buffoonery displayed by some people is just baffling. Truly half baked education is worse than ignorance.
Remember - "He that knows not, and knows not that he knows not is a fool - ignore him."

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HitlerGaddafi: 10:16am On Jul 19, 2020
NewDelhi:

Lol he is obviously misinterpreting market share which are majorly in China with demand, prestige and value. That's why you can find brands like Vivo and oppo on his list. From his method of analysis, vivo is the 5th best brand in the world. Even a far better brand than Sony , LG, OnePlus etc grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HitlerGaddafi: 10:19am On Jul 19, 2020
Tiger2020:

Exactly bro, xiaomi is a bigger heavyweight than Google pixel , OnePlus Sony, etc. Please tell them make Dem hear.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Lol bro, he'll forget. There are lots like him who laid far greater curse on themselves. Today, they are using Xiaomi o. Make I no mention names.
mad brother goat

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoluwajiPieters: 10:30am On Jul 19, 2020
fibonacci2526:

Is this you?
Yes ma'am!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Brymo4all(m): 10:34am On Jul 19, 2020
What's the latest prices of xiaomi phones in the market? I can't find it on Slot.
Any verified seller here?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by smilingjosh: 10:47am On Jul 19, 2020
guys so nobody done recieve miui12 till now watin they hapn?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:50am On Jul 19, 2020
smilingjosh:
guys so nobody done recieve miui12 till now watin they hapn?

It hasn't gotten to your device's turn, them Mi 9, Redmi K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro as well as some Mi 9T have received. Some other devices on Chinese ROM are receiving stable versions.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:40am On Jul 19, 2020
jboixxx:
Boss mi, na night you de show up abi? I see you o. How's fam and work? Keep staying safe, sir GP.

No mind am cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:40am On Jul 19, 2020
micxwell:

I was going to ask the same question. He has made up his mind and he's here asking funny questions. Yet, he's still the same pereon calling someone's comment "foolish" and tagging people here fan boys. I'm glad he was properly roasted grin grin grin cheesy.. shior

We know their way

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7580) (7581) (7582) (7583) (7584) (7585) (7586) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DestinyToRule(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.