Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,063 members, 7,845,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9388300 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (9327) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oworock(m): 3:48pm On May 11, 2017
Namzy:

Ordered 22 april
Please can you give us the screenshot of your tracking and us it Singapore post? because this thing that is not updating is something ooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oworock(m): 3:55pm On May 11, 2017
GrandMufti:

As soon as nipost receives your item, they'll update the tracking info. It's then that aliexpress will update theirs accordingly.

Thanks bro, my issue is not the time but because am travelling and I don't want a situation whereby when I travelled the device will now entered. secondly this is the first time of using this location for order and don't know how they work. so the tracking information is up to date then j can know when to move and when to watch out for the device.

in the past I have waited for over 2 months for an order to arrive but then the update is moving when the device is travelling around the world. but not this time I have many things to do outside where I am now.

or do you think I can forward the order to my new location when it arrived.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 3:56pm On May 11, 2017
androsurf:
Got my xiaomi note 4x today. Thanks to Protein0 that helped with the order.

When did you order from him..... I'm expecting one from him in couple of days time from him also
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oworock(m): 4:10pm On May 11, 2017
seyema:

When did you order from him..... I'm expecting one from him in couple of days time from him also

When did you ordered, I ordered on 29 of April. what's your tracking information says.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 4:11pm On May 11, 2017
Oworock:

When did you ordered, I ordered on 29 of April. what's your tracking information says.

He said it's on transit
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oworock(m): 4:14pm On May 11, 2017
seyema:

He said it's on transit
Handover to airline? and when did you ordered?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:17pm On May 11, 2017
Oworock:

Thanks bro, my issue is not the time but because am travelling and I don't want a situation whereby when I travelled the device will now entered. secondly this is the first time of using this location for order and don't know how they work. so the tracking information is up to date then j can know when to move and when to watch out for the device.

in the past I have waited for over 2 months for an order to arrive but then the update is moving when the device is travelling around the world. but not this time I have many things to do outside where I am now.

Since your phone has been despatched, all you have to do is wait.

It's out of your control now, keep tracking it on 17track or cainiao global.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oworock(m): 4:20pm On May 11, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Since your phone has been despatched, all you have to do is wait.

It's out of your control now, keep tracking it on 17track or cainiao global.

17track app didn't give any good information, cainiao is telling me handover to airline for a week now.

and all the information on cainiao was updated in a day and nothing more.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 4:20pm On May 11, 2017
Oworock:

Handover to airline? and when did you ordered?
Me i just order last week Sunday
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:23pm On May 11, 2017
Oworock:

17track app didn't give any good information, cainiao is telling me handover to airline for a week now.

and all the information on cainiao was updated in a day and nothing more.

oh so your phone has not yet been despatched to Nigeria?

AES is slow these days as many people on here can testify, expect change of status to despatched to county code (NG)soon.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oworock(m): 4:24pm On May 11, 2017
seyema:

Me i just order last week Sunday
OK then, will be expecting ooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oworock(m): 4:26pm On May 11, 2017
fibonacci2526:

oh so your phone has not yet been despatched to Nigeria?

AES is slow these days as many people on here can testify, expect change of status to despatched to county code (NG)soon.

I pray to have that between today and tomorrow, so I can travel by Sunday.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 4:33pm On May 11, 2017
Oworock:

OK then, will be expecting ooo

Yes o but you will surely get it before me... I just hope it will not take up to a month
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 4:40pm On May 11, 2017
fibonacci2526:
@TheLoveth how far, u don collect the item?
Collect? Far from it. Now I regret ever using DHL. One of the DHL rep called me today about one survey that I should rate their service. I poured put my mind about the whole stuff. They were even saying that if I paid finish, my package will still likely undergo ndlea clearance. They will ask for the seller's permit, passport and co. What of those ones decide to bill me too? angry am tired already. I should have been using my free shipping jeje. I REGRET EVER USING DHL
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 4:48pm On May 11, 2017
All you guys that protein0 just ordered for, please calm down. Give it a count down of like 25days after he made the payment for you. No go start to dey disturb him unnecessarily.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:50pm On May 11, 2017
Theloveth:

Collect? Far from it. Now I regret ever using DHL. One of the DHL rep called me today about one survey that I should rate their service. I poured put my mind about the whole stuff. They were even saying that if I paid finish, my package will still likely undergo ndlea clearance. They will ask for the seller's permit, passport and co. What of those ones decide to bill me too? angry am tired already. I should have been using my free shipping jeje. I REGRET EVER USING DHL

This is terrible ooooo, haba.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:51pm On May 11, 2017
Theloveth:
All you guys that protein0 just ordered for, please calm down. Give it a count down of like 25days after he made the payment for you. No go start to dey disturb him unnecessarily.

grin shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 4:51pm On May 11, 2017
noobody:
Redmi note 4 global grey,4gb rom,64gb ram for sale,
Package includes,xiaomi earphones,silicon case,msvii case,cafelle case,tempered glass(2)
Selling at the exact price i buy am from xiaomi online store ,if you feel my price is too high nd you know the current price,kindly go nd order yours plss.

Whatsapp 07051054953
Calls 08100115319

Nagode!!!

Boss mi, has yours arrived?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:17pm On May 11, 2017
Oworock:

I pray to have that between today and tomorrow, so I can travel by Sunday.

Since your phone is still in China, you just have to wait for the update.

But it seems you won't get your phone next week.

If your journey is not so important, better put it on hold.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:19pm On May 11, 2017
Oworock:

I'm not sure about this.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:19pm On May 11, 2017
Theloveth:

Newbies grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oworock(m): 5:21pm On May 11, 2017
GrandMufti:

I'm not sure about this.
OK, then
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:24pm On May 11, 2017
dukeo:

Boss mi, has yours arrived?

grin grin this is wot happens when you are friends with lei jeun!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oworock(m): 5:25pm On May 11, 2017
GrandMufti:

Since your phone is still in China, you just have to wait for the update.

But it seems you won't get your phone next week.

If your journey is not so important, better put it on hold.

The journey is important, if I had known I will have use the place address since k collect orders there before, I thought I will have my order within 2 weeks that's why I used this place. and if I travelled I may stay longer.

Latest update: As am typing now 17track app just sent a message on the order, will read and update this now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oworock(m): 5:27pm On May 11, 2017
Package Status: In Transit
Destination Country: Unknown
Origin Country: Singapore
2017-05-04 12:55 Information Received (This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article)
======================================