Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,599 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (780) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9368742 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) ... (9325) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 5:55pm On May 11, 2017
jboixxx:

You've been answered na!!! YES it works. Make you no ask this question again o.

CHAI, THIS WEED WEY I SAMPLE TODAY TOo strong 4 me, i want to mean UBA VISA CARD,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:04pm On May 11, 2017
omoadeleye:

CHAI, THIS WEED WEY I SAMPLE TODAY TOo strong 4 me, i want to mean UBA VISA CARD,
visa works too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 40manlappy: 6:05pm On May 11, 2017
noobody:
Redmi note 4 global grey,4gb rom,64gb ram for sale,
Package includes,xiaomi earphones,silicon case,msvii case,cafelle case,tempered glass(2)
Selling at the exact price i buy am from xiaomi online store ,if you feel my price is too high nd you know the current price,kindly go nd order yours plss.

Whatsapp 07051054953
Calls 08100115319

Nagode!!!

I am tempted to take your offer! cheesy

Can't seem to wait any longer for my Redmi Note 4 of exact spec that is still in the "air" according to AES and I need to get another RN4 for spouse but appeal has not been treating me well.

Do you by any chance have a black? wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 6:06pm On May 11, 2017
Protein0:

When ur phone still dey tour china grin grin
Just follow theloveth's advice.
It'll come.
Lolz.... I know now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:07pm On May 11, 2017
Protein0:

When ur phone still dey tour china grin grin

Just follow theloveth's advice.

It'll come.
I no know what to call these things dem de do.... curiosity or anxiety? Thank God no be China small packet or those "untrackable" couriers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 6:17pm On May 11, 2017
40manlappy:

I am tempted to take your offer! cheesy

Can't seem to wait any longer for my Redmi Note 4 of exact spec that is still in the "air" according to AES and I need to get another RN4 for spouse but appeal has not been treating me well.

Do you by any chance have a black? wink

Even lei jeun my very good friend never see the black of this particular phone for ehn life,na grey sure pass grin

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by martinz1: 6:19pm On May 11, 2017
@all
Since uba is requesting for otp for transaction to purchase a 100$ alipocket, hope my gt card wont also ask for otp to use it to comlete a purchase.
iv not experienced this otp thing before, iv been using aliexp since 2010. i want to go to uba to activate the otp things
I anticipate ur urgent responce
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 6:20pm On May 11, 2017
dukeo:

Wtf? And mine was shipped first... I should visit the post office tomorrow

Visit the post office and do what exactly??help them process package for reciepients tmao abi grin ,since na friday,ur help wud be so much appreciated grin ,has ur phone been dispatched to overseas country yet??
Even mine still dey one airport for china,u wan nko run go post office,well for the fact say u nko make enquires dem go kuku bill u 1k grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 6:21pm On May 11, 2017
jboixxx:

You ehn....Your mouth no go kee you! grin

See the mouth grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 6:22pm On May 11, 2017
jboixxx:

I no know what to call these things dem de do.... curiosity or anxiety? Thank God no be China small packet or those "untrackable" couriers

I think he should understand all this my behavior especially being my 1st time of buying something outside the country
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 6:25pm On May 11, 2017
jboixxx:

Those shipping line na lipsrsealed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 6:25pm On May 11, 2017
seyema:

I think he should understand all this my behavior especially being my 1st time of buying something outside the country

U need cold codiene bro,very cold one,nd in 2 weeks time post office wee call u,God go nko catch u,u nor dey stay lagos,ur item wil arrive in nigeria,dem go nko use anoda 1 day or two carry am come ur own post office,God go nko catch u,ur post office people wont av credit to text or call u for anoda 3 days grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:26pm On May 11, 2017
noobody:

Visit the post office and do what exactly??help them process package for reciepients tmao abi grin ,since na friday,ur help wud be so much appreciated grin ,has ur phone been dispatched to overseas country yet??
Even mine still dey one airport for china,u wan nko run go post office,well for the fact say u nko make enquires dem go kuku bill u 1k grin
grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ironprocs(m): 6:26pm On May 11, 2017
redmi note 4 global is 32gb is 140 on dreami
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 6:26pm On May 11, 2017
seyema:

I understand fa.
I wasn't castigating u o wink

Enjoy d anxiety
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 6:31pm On May 11, 2017
noobody:

Yes it works,

But UBA gave me a good(not fake)master card,it now works for online transactions

Update on my uba master card issue
After i drop nasty tweet and email to them this early morning,that they shld close the account,since ther card is non fucntioning,i av bin recieving series of calls,frm them all day long apologising and telling me they are working on it,fast forward till 5pm i was called to go confirm if it works now,nd like magic,d tin don start dey work.
Wot actually happned was they activated the master card for online transaction,but didnt enroll the card to recieve OTP,which dey finally got right today,dey av bin battlin it since like 5 days ago ,well am glad it works now,na to appeal the card to the gods of aliexpress now remain.gracias

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 6:34pm On May 11, 2017
ironprocs:
redmi note 4 global is 32gb is 140 on dreami

O boy this price war has just started,na why xiaomi never supply them new products,dey wud use low prices to kill dia competitors,as my padi jboixx dey always talk,
Dem go dey aiii ooo..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jmichlins(m): 6:35pm On May 11, 2017
Gucciboss:

Me
what's your price and how fast can I get it. Please contact me via 0703244 and 6904. Thanks in advance
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by optimised: 6:40pm On May 11, 2017
jmichlins:
Please whoever that has a type c usb cable with fast charger should quote or contact me via 0703244 and 6904.

Thanks
Yeah, contact me
https://www.nairaland.com/3461770/want-original-usb-cable/2#56350949
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 6:51pm On May 11, 2017
noobody:

angry angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by martinz1: 7:04pm On May 11, 2017
martinz1:
@all
Since uba is requesting for otp for transaction to purchase a 100$ alipocket, hope my gt card wont also ask for otp to use it to comlete a purchase.
iv not experienced this otp thing before, iv been using aliexp since 2010. i want to go to uba to activate the otp things
HELLO
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 7:09pm On May 11, 2017
martinz1:
@all

Hello Boss, my Inverter person.. grin
You self want to join the team..

GTB will request for Token code only if your Have registered MasterCard secure code.
No Token or Code if your dont have MasterCard secure code.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 7:11pm On May 11, 2017
Oworock:

17track app didn't give any good information, cainiao is telling me handover to airline for a week now.

and all the information on cainiao was updated in a day and nothing more.

If it's aes, and is not yet dispatched, just give it 10 days (plus or minus) meaning, just go wherever you want to go, its not as if you won't come back this month and when you do come back, you can just go pick it up. Your phone may not even show next week so why let it disturb your other programs
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 7:16pm On May 11, 2017
noobody:

After i drop nasty tweet and email to them this early morning,that they shld close the account,since ther card is non fucntioning,i av bin recieving series of calls,frm them all day long apologising and telling me they are working on it,fast forward till 5pm i was called to go confirm if it works now,nd like magic,d tin don start dey work.
Wot actually happned was they activated the master card for online transaction,but didnt enroll the card to recieve OTP,which dey finally got right today,dey av bin battlin it since like 5 days ago ,well am glad it works now,na to appeal the card to the gods of aliexpress now remain.gracias

i was on the same page with you until it was rectified this afternoon after series of call
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 7:18pm On May 11, 2017
my 2014 aliexpress account hasn't entered appeal yet and i have used several cards to fund it, is this normal? I am asking cos I only tried to fund one with my new account and I was greeted with appeal
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by androsurf: 7:34pm On May 11, 2017
SnowJay92:

Note 4x right? That must be on promo

Yeah.. . Doing their promo sales
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by androsurf: 7:35pm On May 11, 2017
fibonacci2526:

You better let them know that it was when GTB was #320 per $1 oooooo.

A Dollar was 325 then
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by martinz1: 7:47pm On May 11, 2017
Dam5reey:

Hello Boss, my Inverter person.. grin
You self want to join the team..

GTB will request for Token code only if your Have registered MasterCard secure code.
No Token or Code if your dont have MasterCard secure code.
MY man i hail o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 8:07pm On May 11, 2017
Protein0:

cool I remain loyal sir
Oga at the top wey go dey wine us with Sir grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 8:12pm On May 11, 2017
noobody:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:16pm On May 11, 2017
noobody:

U need cold codiene bro,very cold one,nd in 2 weeks time post office wee call u,God go nko catch u,u nor dey stay lagos,ur item wil arrive in nigeria,dem go nko use anoda 1 day or two carry am come ur own post office,God go nko catch u,ur post office people wont av credit to text or call u for anoda 3 days grin
Na only me de laugh like crazy for here grin grin grin You be clown, walahi.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:18pm On May 11, 2017
noobody:

Them go better pass GT as I de look am cuz GT no go call you but mail or tweet at you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) ... (9325) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Samyd18 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.