Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7980) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9220685 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7977) (7978) (7979) (7980) (7981) (7982) (7983) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sureteeboy(m): 7:54am On Nov 13, 2020
genius43:
Just received this, will review and compare with my KZ ZSN Pro later
Have you used the KZ ES4? How does it compare with ZSN Pro?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 7:54am On Nov 13, 2020
genius43:

https://bigota.d.miui.com/V12.0.1.0.QJZMIXM/miui_JOYEUSEGlobal_V12.0.1.0.QJZMIXM_c98b027c0f_10.0.zip

process

Baba e be like say you dey use one clipboard application cos you've posted this process several times.
Abeg recommend one for me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:00am On Nov 13, 2020
sureteeboy:

Have you used the KZ ES4? How does it compare with ZSN Pro?

ZSN Pro > ES4

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gamesound(m): 8:04am On Nov 13, 2020
How much can I get Xaiomi 9a
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GreaterFuture(m): 8:14am On Nov 13, 2020
I need somebody to help me Order on AliExpress Pls
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:15am On Nov 13, 2020
Kennyflyair:

Baba e be like say you dey use one clipboard application cos you've posted this process several times.
Abeg recommend one for me

I don't ooo. Most times I use my data to go and source these things.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by surely22: 8:15am On Nov 13, 2020
olatunle:

So how do I make it stop please...
And also can you make me understand how the network is messing it up too
I will truly appreciate

You want to make it stop? You'd have to change your network provider, then.

The other is:
Unstable network >> phone draws more power to try to stabilise it.
Stable network >> phone doesn't draw much power.

Therefore; Stable network = More SOT time = Lasting Battery
Unstable Network = Less SOT time = Non Lasting Battery

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tellsblinks(m): 8:25am On Nov 13, 2020
abdsamad:

Get "ortus Square" or "crayon" icon pack. One of them is not free but still totally worth it

Can it be applied on miui launcher??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olatunle(m): 8:30am On Nov 13, 2020
surely22:

You want to make it stop? You'd have to change your network provider, then.

The other is:
Unstable network >> phone draws more power to try to stabilise it.
Stable network >> phone doesn't draw much power.

Therefore; Stable network = More SOT time = Lasting Battery
Unstable Network = Less SOT time = Non Lasting Battery

Guess I have to switch to MTN since it is Airtel that is causing this...

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mystiq25(m): 8:59am On Nov 13, 2020
I was downloading an update, my data has finished at at about 73% can it continue when I subscribe again or do I have to restart from zero?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Obedinho130: 9:18am On Nov 13, 2020
olatunle:

So how do I make it stop please...
And also can you make me understand how the network is messing it up too
I will truly appreciate
you put your phone in airplane mode before you sleep if you wont receive calls in the night. You can also make sure your non browsing sim is switched to 2g when the two sims are active
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sureteeboy(m): 9:20am On Nov 13, 2020
genius43:

ZSN Pro > ES4
Thanks Boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olatunle(m): 9:40am On Nov 13, 2020
Obedinho130:
you put your phone in airplane mode before you sleep if you wont receive calls in the night. You can also make sure your non browsing sim is switched to 2g when the two sims are active

Thanks boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:53am On Nov 13, 2020
aezenkwu:
Good morning

My friend got a used mi10pro from someone.

Phone reboots but it reboots it shows "find device unfortunately closed" then I asked him to wipe his data and he did, 24hrs again he called me that the phone is still like that.

So I asked him to log out find device and he did. The phone was just stable and fast too.

But other issues now is that when he put off his phone and tries to put it on again, same sim won't get get data network unless he changes another sim.

Did the former owner logout properly? Like below

1. Setting - Mi Account - Mi Cloud - uncheck find devices

2. Setting - Mi Account - Sign out

3. Login to Mi cloud https://i.mi.com/ with your current account & password. Select your connected device then delete device.

It could also be the security app causing it.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by korrej(m): 9:57am On Nov 13, 2020
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:35am On Nov 13, 2020
Mystiq25:
I was downloading an update, my data has finished at at about 73% can it continue when I subscribe again or do I have to restart from zero?

Most times, you can continue.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Obedinho130: 11:01am On Nov 13, 2020
some people complain that their rn9s reboots on its own form time to time after updating to miui 12. I am asking, is it not better for one not to update if his phone is running fine than updating and having issues.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 11:44am On Nov 13, 2020
Obedinho130:
some people complain that their rn9s reboots on its own form time to time after updating to miui 12. I am asking, is it not better for one not to update if his phone is running fine than updating and having issues.

So many have updated without issues
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 11:51am On Nov 13, 2020
genius43:
BETWEEN KZ ZSN PRO and ZS 10 PRO

Now bought headphones are solid offerings from KZ for Audiophiles and Music Enthusiasts.

The KZ ZS10 Pro offers better clarity and more balanced sounds to the already good ZSN Pro.

It has more Bass than it's sibling as the ZSN Pro favours tweeters over Bass(This doesn't mean the Bass is bad, far from that)

The ZS10 Pro offers better Mids than the ZSN Pro. Miss is a region where the battle for audio quality is won and lost.

Verdicts
If you cannot afford the ZS 10 PRO get the ZSN PRO or X, you are still getting good value for your money.

If you can afford the ZS10 Pro you are taking it a notch further.

Please, how much did you get the ZS10 Pro and from where?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by happy662(m): 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
olatunle:
It is like this MIUI 12 is causing more harm than good. Since I upgraded my battery doesn't last again. The one that gets me mad is me leaving charge on my phone before I sleep and it discharging on its own. For example my phone was on 60% before I slept and now waking up I saw 43%. Data was off and all fah. I use a Redmi Note 9s
I don't believe your story because that's the phone I am using.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
No Xiaomi slander would be tolerated. MIUI 11 coming up when I activate night plan grin grin

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
Obedinho130:

This is very false, I use it and have 2 people close to.me using it, all updated to MIUI 12 and not a single issue, infact I think the battery is even better....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
ityP:
No Xiaomi slander would be tolerated. MIUI 11 coming up when I activate night plan grin grin
on redmi note 4?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dabosuker(m): 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2020
A friend of my was playing around with the features of his Redmi 9 he just got , and he ended up locking it .
he messed around with the "Recover lost phone feature" , with his mi account .

he can no longer pick calls or make calls , he claims he has tried to activate the phone with his mi account details but to no avail , guys is there a way through this issue ??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Zeroenochone(m): 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
dabosuker:
A friend of my was playing around with the features of his Redmi 9 he just got , and he ended up locking it .
he messed around with the "Recover lost phone feature" , with his mi account .

he can no longer pick calls or make calls , he claims he has tried to activate the phone with his mi account details but to no avail , guys is there a way through this issue ??

Damn
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olatunle(m): 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
happy662:
I don't believe your story because that's the phone I am using.

If you don't believe look at the pictures attached...like say person to wake up come arrange story

(1) (2) (3) ... (7977) (7978) (7979) (7980) (7981) (7982) (7983) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.