Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9188681 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8235) (8236) (8237) (8238) (8239) (8240) (8241) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2021
genius43:

And funny how you missed "Micro USB" in the write-up because you want to nitpick

Genius my man, you've been tackling me these days.You seem to be forgetting I'm a Xiaomi fan too, I just call out shit when I see it irrespective of the brand that is concerned. cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BionicAllianc3(m): 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
Screen on time for my Redmi 9t

Fair or not?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 1000angstroms(m): 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2021
Emjace:
it is present on realme 7 pro
All this amoled get too many palava, apart from aesthetics, new technologies in lcd have made them way better than amoled.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 1000angstroms(m): 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
iamNegro:

Wow, LCD? That's messed up.
What is it with you guys hating lcd?
To me they are better and last better than amoled if not better.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngpo413: 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2021
Redmi 10A with Super Amoled display here I come...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2021
How can I get this type of screen naaa? I'm on MIUI 12 Android 9 RN5 undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13224645_screenshot20210305170345509com_miui_home_jpeg56afe9e2ea9abd4d92d2ab54241abd58

MMXX:
found it cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2021
bigtt76:
How can I get this type of screen naaa? I'm on MIUI 12 Android 9 RN5 undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13224645_screenshot20210305170345509com_miui_home_jpeg56afe9e2ea9abd4d92d2ab54241abd58

Maami. Go settings, search for "Control Center" and turn it on.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SILENTandSMART2: 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2021
Please how much is redmi note 9 pro currently i am asking for a friend she said she want it , jumia is doing somehow

The phone is cool wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Please how much is redmi note 9 pro currently i am asking for a friend she said she want it , jumia is doing somehow

The phone is cool wink

I sha know that it is cheaper on Jumia, 6/128GB should be 120k in open market

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

The phone is cool wink

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IngeniousLeez: 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
Plead:

You've started again. Who told you that your mc Xiaomi don't use USB 2.0 for their recent phones? cheesy

Boss I know that Xiaomi also use such for their low grade series. The key word being LOW GRADE/ BUDGET. Xiaomi definitely can't use usb 2.0 in about 70% of their devices. Something I can't say for the whole Transsion brand. In fact over 95% of Transsion devices are usb 2.0 even their expensive phones.

I see that as a red flag and unseriousness and a lack of progression.

The most annoying thing is a device of mid 2019 not coming with any of: USB OTG, 4G LTE or USB 2.0(although this is excusable) for a price of #50k. Haba!! Even Nokia that I know to be one of the most stingy OEM's can't do this shït. At least they'll still incorporate 4G LTE even if it's the most basic version.

That thing is what I can't forgive. Since then my hate for that brand just grew ten fold even tho I was still a user then.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IngeniousLeez: 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2021
SAMBHOSS:

I'd get this KZ KSN Pro, y'all have been talking about it lately grin. I know it's a bit expensive but it's worth it.
I prefer longevity to every Changing earpiece every week angry angry

That's the goal my Man. grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SILENTandSMART2: 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
genius43:

I sha know that it is cheaper on Jumia, 6/128GB should be 120k in open market

Wow , that's not expensive , only god knows who introduced her to redmi cus nah only me sabi dat phone cheesy

But the spec is really great , thank you sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2021
shocked

genius43:

Maami. Go settings, search for "Control Center" and turn it on.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
bigtt76:
shocked

It is like we are part of the few people left with this our agbaya phone that now has 5 younger brothers.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OllyFair(m): 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
Jemerson:

See as you fall ya hand
How?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy yes O! Infact I now use mine without screen guard or case cover.... ar don taya cheesy cheesy cheesy

genius43:

It is like we are part of the few people left with this our agbaya phone that now has 5 younger brothers.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OllyFair(m): 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
Emjace:
tbh my friends xiaomi mi a3 with gcam destroyed iphone 11 camera.. live test with both phones for school.. gcam a beast especially when you have a Sony sensor
You said destroyed, fantastic. You're welcome.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2021
bigtt76:
cheesy cheesy cheesy yes O! Infact I now use mine without screen guard or case cover.... ar don taya cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by error4040: 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
IngeniousLeez:

Hmm that's a very solid pitch.

I would have easily gone for KZ ZSN but I just want to test new ground. grin

See how life from the other side of Wireless feels like. I just want freedom from entanglements. grin

Neckbands offer great battery time too. I hear 20-22 hrs plus. Just that my own type of ear isn't common. cry Those rubber sizes they put in wired Earpieces ain't fit for my tiny ear holes. They easily fall out. Half-in ear earpieces or TWS are my best options, but the quality ones ain't that ubiquitous.
Normally most Earpiece come with a M sized Rubbers.
The rubber that came with the KZ was M.
But in a pack they added extra sizes incase
S M L XL.
The KZ do have a neck Bluetooth cave also, but I haven't heard much about it in here so I won't advice you get them.
Rather stick to the wired for peace of mind.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by error4040: 9:23pm On Mar 06, 2021
tasonivan:
Same eye we been dey use look MTK

Azin grin

Am not trying to sound biased but I can trust other company MTK specification, but anything from TRANSSION

Tuaaaah!

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AdamsOyifi: 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
I'm currently looking for the Realme 7, if you have pls call this number 08087047589
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NadiaR(m): 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2021
[quote author=pharmtasy post=99664473][/quote]
This is not Note 9pro.....don't be confused
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
OllyFair:
You said destroyed, fantastic. You're welcome.
guy i don't see any thing spectacular about iphones.. I only like the compact size of the vanilla 11 series
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 11:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
Keiyadosh:
mi A3 to iPhone 11??ahn ahn?? shocked shocked......Me I am not here to say that iphone's camera is superior all day and night cause I don't even believe in that school of thought,,but mi A3 to iPhone 11??Naaa,, not feasible....
have you held an iphone 11 to take photo before? Images are always yellowish and often warmer.. but bro the guy weh get that iPhone 11 don respect xiaomi.. you need to see the look on his face
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MMXX: 11:52pm On Mar 06, 2021
eteebanky:

seems you're using the Europe version, pls screenshot about phone section

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PowersthatBe: 2:58am On Mar 07, 2021
I REGRET BUYING REDMI 9T. I should have even gone for REDMI Note 8 Pro base on my research. Who knows I would have been impressed altleast... base on previous user experience... Nonsense

Mind you, This is coming from someone that has used Redmi Note 7 from 2019 to 2020, REDMI Note 9S from 2020 to 2021!

I got the 9t about 5 days ago. And honestly. Everything started getting me mad only about 5 hours from using the phone.

From the poor unexpected resolution quality (as I had not expected with Xiaomi) to the the disrupting Hotspot connection network that fluctuates so bad I wanted to smash my PC(had an important admission proposal Letter I was working on)and then to the couarse selfie camera...

Damn it...

Even the Redmi note 4 I got in 2017 delivered specs more than this!!!!! Honestly... Gosh angry angry angry sad sad

I just hope I am using the real redmi 9t!!! Abi na only me the experience this thing like this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lovelynife(m): 3:09am On Mar 07, 2021
PowersthatBe:
I REGRET BUYING REDMI 9T. I should have even gone for REDMI Note 8 Pro base on my research. Who knows I would have been impressed altleast... base on previous user experience... Nonsense

Mind you, This is coming from someone that has used Redmi Note 7 from 2019 to 2020, REDMI Note 9S from 2020 to 2021!

I got the 9t about 5 days ago. And honestly. Everything started getting me mad only about 5 hours from using the phone.

From the poor unexpected resolution quality (as I had not expected with Xiaomi) to the the disrupting Hotspot connection network that fluctuates so bad I wanted to smash my PC(had an important admission proposal Letter I was working on)and then to the couarse selfie camera...

Damn it...

Even the Redmi note 4 I got in 2017 delivered specs more than this!!!!! Honestly... Gosh angry angry angry sad sad

I just hope I am using the real redmi 9t!!! Abi na only me the experience this thing like this?
is it for sale?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Austin67(m): 4:17am On Mar 07, 2021
PowersthatBe:

Damn it...

My bro I just bought mine yesterday 6th of march, guy it wasn't up to an hour and I am angry. It doesn't have second space despite running on miui 12 embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Austin67(m): 4:25am On Mar 07, 2021
Lovelynife:

is it for sale?

Bro I'll sell mine to you, I just bought it yesterday.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by martyns200(m): 4:28am On Mar 07, 2021
Good morning,pls how do I change font colour on my redmi 8, kindly help
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PowersthatBe: 4:49am On Mar 07, 2021
Austin67:

My bro I just bought mine yesterday 6th of march, guy it wasn't up to an hour and I am angry. It doesn't have second space despite running on miui 12 embarassed

Thank you very much. I also realized this same day I got it... Becuase I copied all the stuff saved on my system from my old note 9s.... to the phone and then was trying to switch to second space( as farmiliar with all Xiaomi devices i have used) before I set things on lock and security..

Lo and behold no second space !! Chai grin cry cry cry angry

Forget that miui 12 whatever... As an OG that have used Xiaomi devices overtime(especially back to back flagships) you will be disappointed with this Redmi 9t... Last last na manage you go just manage am or you sell it...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8235) (8236) (8237) (8238) (8239) (8240) (8241) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.