Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9165927 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8234) (8235) (8236) (8237) (8238) (8239) (8240) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintruky(m): 11:36am On Mar 06, 2021
enigma0:

as my oga had replied you, font won't work on Google apps

E no work for Phoenix browser too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by LSKD: 11:41am On Mar 06, 2021
Please what could be the problem? My sim1 would close that "there is no SIM"
I have to switch and on the phone for it to show the sim again
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:47am On Mar 06, 2021
LSKD:
Please what could be the problem? My sim1 would close that "there is no SIM"
I have to switch and on the phone for it to show the sim again

Did you cut the SIM?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by error4040: 11:50am On Mar 06, 2021
Squirrel01:

Hello where did you buy this KZ KSN PRO and how much

AliExpress during the November 23 black Friday sale
For 3k plus additional cable, It initial price is 5k

If you don't have patience to wait for like 6weeks before you get your Item, the easy solution that won't waste your time contact jboixxx he might have one already in Naija than to wait for days(months)to get your items

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tekii(m): 11:53am On Mar 06, 2021
Tekii:
Model : xiaomi mi 9 (dual SIM)
6.39" (transparent glass back cool )
6gb ram / 128gb storage
Snap dragon 855
Comes with original box with, fast charging adapter and cord, SIM remover, and type c earpices adapter.

140k (non negotiable)

Available
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by LSKD: 11:59am On Mar 06, 2021
genius43:

Did you cut the SIM?

Factory cut
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
Tekii:

Available

It seems you need a ban. You have been warned not to post ads here but you keep repeating it.

Cc: Honsule
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
LSKD:

Factory cut

Is your phone up to date? If no update your phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kharyhordhe(m): 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
genius43:

Is your phone up to date? If no update your phone.
na one thing wey transsion no get be dis oo all this minor complaints and b4 u call me their marketer just know I'm getting the note 10 immediately e reach naija

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
kharyhordhe:
na one thing wey transsion no get be dis oo all this minor complaints and b4 u call me their marketer just know I'm getting the note 10 immediately e reach naija

Go to the Infinix thread and see complaints, my mum uses a Transsion product, I know as e be. I won't talk of my own one time experience with that brand.

If I go to where dey repair phones Na their phones full there.

If you are looking for an argument on this thread you won't get it.

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kharyhordhe(m): 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2021
genius43:

Go to the Infinix thread and see complaints, my mum uses a Transsion product, I know as e be. I won't talk of my own one time experience with that brand.

If I go to where dey repair phones Na their phones full there.

If you are looking for an argument on this thread you won't get it.
baba chill I no dey find argument just dey drop my own opinion
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:38pm On Mar 06, 2021
Stats to meet and beat this year.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2021
kharyhordhe:
baba chill I no dey find argument just dey drop my own opinion

No wahala, we await your unboxing.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2021
Squirrel01:

Hello where did you buy this KZ KSN PRO and how much
Avail in Ikeja if you can pickup or use rider. Also avail in Taraba state for nationwide delivery for N300. Item is N6500. www.nairaland.com/attachments/11624796_cc_jpeg5cdc65da8548527916aeb477ca05d47f
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by enigma0: 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2021
saintruky:

E no work for Phoenix browser too
worked partially on mine...

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 1:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
gogeekish:
Redmi K20 Pro Premium Edition sold!

Now a Mi 11 user...

Never going back to Redmi series...
Why did you leave us?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 1:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
Squirrel01:
Good morning redmi family, please I need suggestions on this ear dot ,how good is it ?my budget is 13k
I recommend this but if you can up your budget the NB2 is a flagship killer

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 1:58pm On Mar 06, 2021
tasonivan:
Please, do you have an idea for the price Range for MI Airdots? And which is Best
This one is better than Mi Airdots

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
IngeniousLeez:

If you got the dough to shell out. Try out the KZ ZSN PRO or KZ ZSN.

As for me I'm tired of wired headsets for now. I'm porting fully to TWS ear pods when the dough dey. I dey budget like 8-12k. Na austerity period wey dey now na wetin just dey delay. grin
This baby will give you 22 hours

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
error4040:

I been buy the Redmi Airdots na, I no fit use am 24hrs I no hear battery low.
mhn E just taya me I just vex sell am ridiculous price of N2500 grin grin grin ;

For something I buy N8000 and used for just two months, I bless the Day I was introduced to the KZ KSN PRO. And finally got peace of mind
Na steady Trap songs non stop.
So to me I prefer Wired.
Try this bros and you will become an apostle

1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by error4040: 3:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
pharmtasy:

Try this bros and you will become an apostle

From the design sef you no need tell me. Anyway make I just de with my KZ for now till another 11/11 then I switch.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Keiyadosh: 3:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
Emjace:
tbh my friends xiaomi mi a3 with gcam destroyed iphone 11 camera.. live test with both phones for school.. gcam a beast especially when you have a Sony sensor
This one no follow boss but okay
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Keiyadosh: 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
Emjace:
tbh my friends xiaomi mi a3 with gcam destroyed iphone 11 camera.. live test with both phones for school.. gcam a beast especially when you have a Sony sensor
mi A3 to iPhone 11??ahn ahn?? shocked shocked......Me I am not here to say that iphone's camera is superior all day and night cause I don't even believe in that school of thought,,but mi A3 to iPhone 11??Naaa,, not feasible....

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tasonivan(m): 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
error4040:

That means I should put some respect to AMD, because before when I see a device with AMD I Go just laugh
Same eye we been dey use look MTK
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IngeniousLeez: 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2021
SAMBHOSS:

Even me, wired don tire me grin, but if I'm gonna switch , it's got to be an original one, hence, the high dough grin. I've been "earpieceless" for about three days now and it's like I'm on withdrawal from something grin, body dey scratch me, I can't watch movies or other stuffs, they're just packed there. The issue is the one I wanna get is good but Xiaomi go dey form boss for am grin, I might just get it anyways but one day, this compatibility thing go stop, AMEN? grin

Lol, na that Original ear pods be the Koko. That's why I'm patiently also waiting. grin
Omo I know the feeling. Last month the Earpiece I was using then spoil, I just decided to not buy Earpiece. For two and half weeks I begin feel like dead man cos I no hear music, I no watch film. And them just dey jam-pack for phone. Na when I wan go insane na im I vex go buy small #500 Earpiece. grin

If person tell me say I go go two days without hearing music I go say na lie. If person tell me say 1 month I no go Download new music I go say na false prophet. grin life just bitter and boring cos I know say to go buy mumu Earpiece go just distort the feeling.
I dey hate make I dey hear correct song but earphone kill the vibe or dey below par. grin

The songs wey I wan Download na ehn pass 300 sef including Albums. I just dey wait till I get enough cash to buy God-tier earphones. Need no kpalasa' to dilute my joy.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IngeniousLeez: 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2021
gremp:

Sigh, the good 'ole days of Tecno, I got the Tecno d5, my first android smartphone.
They were like the old nokia of android those years, different types of android smartphones like the keypad android and their glorious Phantom series. But they've stopped innovating since everyone will buy their phone because it's cheap and there are no other options, so until a phone company with the mindset of xiaomi enters nigeria and give them competition at that price range, they'll continue to sell like hotcakes.
The only innovative design I've seen and like so far from transsion is the Infinix zero 8's back panel, but people with extreme Trypophobia will hate it.

That's my problem with Transsion. They stopped innovation since 2017. The annoying thing is they are the slowest to adopt new tech or trend. Imagine this people still dishing out micro usb 2.0 in 2019 and even without 4G LTE for a phone of almost 50k in 2019!!
Their was even no otg sef. I nearly vex smashed the phone. I really needed that otg feature back then cos there was mammoth movies I wanted to port to usb flash and connect to my TV. I had an obsession for Downloading movies every night, even tho I don't watch up to 10%.

I prayed had in 2017 and was angry Xiaomi wasn't in Nigeria back then. I remember seeing juicy deals online but couldn't purchase cos I had phobia for online buying back then, especially when it's not from Nigeria/Jumia.

I liked the innovative back design for the infinix Zero 8. It was the first time I was seeing Transsion try to innovate in a long while instead of bandwagon.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IngeniousLeez: 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
error4040:

I been buy the Redmi Airdots na, I no fit use am 24hrs I no hear battery low.
mhn E just taya me I just vex sell am ridiculous price of N2500 grin grin grin ;

For something I buy N8000 and used for just two months, I bless the Day I was introduced to the KZ KSN PRO. And finally got peace of mind
Na steady Trap songs non stop.
So to me I prefer Wired.

Hmm that's a very solid pitch.

I would have easily gone for KZ ZSN but I just want to test new ground. grin

See how life from the other side of Wireless feels like. I just want freedom from entanglements. grin

Neckbands offer great battery time too. I hear 20-22 hrs plus. Just that my own type of ear isn't common. cry Those rubber sizes they put in wired Earpieces ain't fit for my tiny ear holes. They easily fall out. Half-in ear earpieces or TWS are my best options, but the quality ones ain't that ubiquitous.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2021
How can I enable camera2api on redmi 9c and 9a?

Something is wrong with Xiaomi I swear. Why can't they just unlock bootloader in all their recent phones?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2021
IngeniousLeez:

That's my problem with Transsion. They stopped innovation since 2017. The annoying thing is they are the slowest to adopt new tech or trend. Imagine this people still dishing out micro usb 2.0 in 2019 and even without 4G LTE for a phone of almost 50k in 2019!!
Their was even no otg sef. I nearly vex smashed the phone. I really needed that otg feature back then cos there was mammoth movies I wanted to port to usb flash and connect to my TV. I had an obsession for Downloading movies every night, even tho I don't watch up to 10%.

I prayed had in 2017 and was angry Xiaomi wasn't in Nigeria back then. I remember seeing juicy deals online but couldn't purchase cos I had phobia for online buying back then, especially when it's not from Nigeria/Jumia.

I liked the innovative back design for the infinix Zero 8. It was the first time I was seeing Transsion try to innovate in a long while instead of bandwagon.

You've started again. Who told you that your mc Xiaomi don't use USB 2.0 for their recent phones? cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
Plead:
How can I enable camera2api on redmi 9c and 9a?

Something is wrong with Xiaomi I swear. Why can't they just unlock bootloader in all their recent phones?

Camera2api is enabled on those phones. Except you will personally port GCam to those phones stop wasting your time. There is no development in that line for them. Usually MTK chipsets have little development worse those entry level chipsets

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by victorix(m): 5:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
so9cee:

thanks but Is the Gcam output as great as the Redmi note 7 cos I'm planning on getting it at the end of the month and am really concerned about the camera.

I don't use note 7. But the Gcam output is very good, and clear.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2021
Plead:

You've started again. Who told you that your mc Xiaomi don't use USB 2.0 for their recent phones? cheesy

And funny how you missed "Micro USB" in the write-up because you want to nitpick

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8234) (8235) (8236) (8237) (8238) (8239) (8240) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AlphaNugget(m), emshaw and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.