Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,104 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9309110 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8455) (8456) (8457) (8458) (8459) (8460) (8461) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
OllyFair:
That phone can only get MIUI update, no major update.
bad
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OllyFair(m): 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
People new to this thread need to understand what ESCROW is all about and the usefulness. Because, majority don't have idea of it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FryMosquito: 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
SirMichael1:
My updater always misbehaves. If the network fluctuates, it automatically stops downloading.
That's why it's best to update via WiFi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dejonathan(f): 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
1000angstroms:

We move...
please what's the name of your font?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Rexraph18(m): 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
genius43:

Update your phone this issue has been fixed on the latest build of the official ROM

Custom ROM lies in the hands of the developers and not Xiaomi mind you.

Okay boss, but isn't the EU ROM an official ROM from Xiaomi.

Btw, no updates available yet
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sandammy(m): 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
vision202020:
I just got my Redmi note 10 pro. Please, how do I move my files, apps and data from redmi note 7 to the note 10 pro?
Download mi mover on both phones from playstore and follow the app prompt. Apps that does not allow sharing wont be moved. You will need to redownload them.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donforeign: 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
Is Mi 11 ultra global version out?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2021
Rexraph18:

Okay boss, but isn't the EU ROM an official ROM from Xiaomi.

Btw, no updates available yet

No it is not.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
donforeign:
Is Mi 11 ultra global version out?

Sales started since early last month.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donforeign: 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mustiboy:

Sometimes, I suspect Xiaomi spies on Google or has an insider over there working for them. Google will release their next version of Android, and the next thing you'll realise most of the features are already on MIUI.

I still wonder how Xiaomi does it.

They don't spy, google does the opposite...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by graceapadija: 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
Please I need help,I couldn't get a glass for my new redmi note 10, the one they showed me covers the front camera of my phone and that hinder the sharperness of the pictures, please where can I get glass for my phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donforeign: 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
genius43:

Sales started since early last month.

I will appreciate any link boss..
Thanks sir for all you do here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
Rayliousity:
After updating my device "redmi 7a" to miui 12.0.3 the locking to ram feature and others disappeared from the minimising space.... So while digging around in the security app i found another way to lock app to your ram....
Share;
1) Theme name.
2) Font name.
3) What you did to make your screenshots this vibrant.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
graceapadija:
Please I need help,I couldn't get a glass for my new redmi note 10, the one they showed me covers the front camera of my phone and that hinder the sharperness of the pictures, please where can I get glass for my phone.
Except the glass isn't good on the average. Most tempered glasses (probably early bird glasses) don't have the camera hole. Premium tempered glasses like Nillkin and Mofi don't have the holes and no effect on selfie shots!

No be today

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Rexraph18(m): 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
genius43:

No it is not.

Okay thanks Baba..

Apparently, he just updated to android 11 two days ago, so maybe just maybe, the phone is still adapting to the update cos after a hard-reboot just some minutes ago, the call is working normally for now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
graceapadija:
The one they showed you, is it made for Redmi Note 10. "Showed you" You're yet to try it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SirMichael1: 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
FryMosquito:
That's why it's best to update via WiFi
Where the WiFi dey to use update?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
forke:
Hi Guys

I just bought my first xiaomi phone after seeing a lot of good reviews about it. Redmi note 10, please tell some great features of this phone that I can explore and enjoy that I am unaware of thanks
come for your silicon case and tempered glass 07036688409

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
donforeign:

I will appreciate any link boss..
Thanks sir for all you do here

Check eBay. You can also ask Macbeyland if he can help you get the Global Version, it was the CN Version he helped people order for those that went through him.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
Rayliousity:
After updating my device "redmi 7a" to miui 12.0.3 the locking to ram feature and others disappeared from the minimising space.... So while digging around in the security app i found another way to lock app to your ram....

On top 2gb RAM phone you locked 4 apps including a game to memory, no too complain if it starts to hang

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
graceapadija:
contact me for the punch hole tempered glass 07036688409

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
Happy democracy day my people. I noticed a serious screen issue that recently started on my phone (Mi Note 10) . A straight line at the top of the phone just appeared from no where. And when the phone is locked the blank screen (instead of being pitch black with the finger print reader) it brings strange colouring like it's faulty or something. But it works and the fingerprint reader works fast, and when the phone is awake the decolouration disappears, only the thin line on top of the screen remains.

What could be the cause? I've never dropped the phone before
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FryMosquito: 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
SirMichael1:
Where the WiFi dey to use update?
Through another phone hotspot data sharing services. Make sure it receives data via WiFi either from another phone hotspot or mifi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
waxxydude:
Happy democracy day my people. I noticed a serious screen issue that recently started on my phone (Mi Note 10) . A straight line at the top of the phone just appeared from no where. And when the phone is locked the blank screen (instead of being pitch black with the finger print reader) it brings strange colouring like it's faulty or something. But it works and the fingerprint reader works fast, and when the phone is awake the decolouration disappears, only the thin line on top of the screen remains.

Hmmm, one mind says screen bleeding but with the line might be a display issue. Just start preparing for a backup before it becomes worse.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
Rayliousity:
Cool.

2 questions tho.

1. How is the miui 12 so far on your 7a? My Sister 7a still dey miui 10. So how it's battery and general performance?

2. What's the name of your theme that makes your battery icon circular? I Don dey find something like this for a while now.

Namaste
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vision202020: 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
sandammy:

Download mi mover on both phones from playstore and follow the app prompt. Apps that does not allow sharing wont be moved. You will need to redownload them.
Thanks. It does the job perfectly
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OllyFair(m): 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
How? guess Redmi Note 7 clinched two major Android update and still getting MIUI update. Remember the phone is not flagship but midrange device.
Catfishing:
bad
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Themaths(m): 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
waxxydude:

Mine is having one purple line at the left side of the screen that runs from the top to bottom. I brought out my phone from my pocket one day and saw it....Mi Note 10 Lite here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OllyFair(m): 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
This stuff is perculair to Amoled screen...
Themaths:

Mine is having one purple line at the left side of the screen that runs from the top to bottom. I brought out my phone from my pocket one day and saw it....Mi Note 10 Lite here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SirMichael1: 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
FryMosquito:
Through another phone hotspot data sharing services. Make sure it receives data via WiFi either from another phone hotspot or mifi
Thank you. I'll try it again tonight.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sandammy(m): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
OllyFair:
This stuff is perculair to Amoled screen...
Chai. Hope this N10P no go share same fate o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vicot(m): 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
repairpalng:

18K to fix. 08137013426 or 07087154931 or 08121235355

No responses

(1) (2) (3) ... (8455) (8456) (8457) (8458) (8459) (8460) (8461) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: uptimum123(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.