Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9201982 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8616) (8617) (8618) (8619) (8620) (8621) (8622) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BethRichie: 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
Who fit help me with the name of this theme? embarassed
osic:

Welcome to the club. I now know someone else using Redmi 10s here. Make sure you update your phone to the latest version.

What variant is this??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by turok: 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
Please house help me. My Redmi Note 9 pro is locked. "This device is associated with an existing MI Acount. For security reasons, you need to enter password to verify the device". The problem here is that I have forgotten the password and the sim card I used fir the registration have lost. Have anyone had such issue before and what was the solution?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by myke92(m): 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
turok:
Please house help me. My Redmi Note 9 pro is locked. "This device is associated with an existing MI Acount. For security reasons, you need to enter password to verify the device". The problem here is that I have forgotten the password and the sim card I used fir the registration have lost. Have anyone had such issue before and what was the solution?

If you have truly forgotten the password, it may be almost impossible to gain access to the phone again.

Perculiar to Redmi devices.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
turok:
Uncle, jejely return sombori phone

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
turok:
Check the thread store pls. There are new phones there.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by turok: 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
[url][/url]
Mfunkynation:

Uncle, jejely return sombori phone

I bought it myself uncle.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
turok:
[url][/url]

I bought it myself uncle.
Did you connect your email to your Mi account? If you did, you should be able to reset your password from there. Is there no way to retrieve the lost sim? It's better to use email for Mi account instead of phone number.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PATAlolade(m): 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mcslize:
Hello guys, how do I move picture files from second space to first space on redmi note 9 pro?

Can't find the feature with the new update. How do I move picture files?
If you have a PC or download sender, then send it to someone and back to the first space.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ugwumichael(m): 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
turok:

Go and retrieve the sim if the phone/SIM is really yours
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by turok: 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
The problem na b say na my ex register the sim for me and but I am talking to her about retrieving the sim card.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
MrGattuso:

Did the update pop up on your device, or did you go online to download it manually?

What MIUI version were you on before, and what model is your device please?
I've already disabled all form of auto updates but out of curiosity I checked for updates and it popped up.

I'm on 12.0.10 on Redmi 9T
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mcslize: 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
PATAlolade:

If you have a PC or download sender, then send it to someone and back to the first space.

But why did redmi remove the feature? It doesn't make sense for them to remove such a feature for a phone that has two space. No free transfer of files.

They messed up big time. It be like they no dey think before doing some stuffs. Anything wey enter their mind na them dey do without putting the interest of the users at heart.

Is there no where to complain to them so they will include it in their next update?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SILENTandSMART2: 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
I don forget mi account password on my redmi note 10 pro, which Kain whala be this God.... undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SILENTandSMART2: 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
Why the password don't save for Chrome... chaii...nah to hack the phone remain... undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:38pm On Sep 06, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
I don forget mi account password on my redmi note 10 pro, which Kain whala be this God.... undecided
Reset am na.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 3:08am On Sep 07, 2021
Is it just me? My poweramp skips like cracking cd for few seconds when I just start playing music. It plays normally after that.

I first tot it was a problem with my sd card but other music players don't do that. And I'm sure the music files are not the culprit cos the skipping happens at different portions of the music playback.

Does anyone else notice this on their end?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 6:21am On Sep 07, 2021
Kennyflyair:
Is it just me? My poweramp skips like cracking cd for few seconds when I just start playing music. It plays normally after that.

I first tot it was a problem with my sd card but other music players don't do that. And I'm sure the music files are not the culprit cos the skipping happens at different portions of the music playback.

you bought the app legit right?
try force restarting your phone,
hope your SD card is legit? you can still unmount it and Mount it again.
try clearing the app cache (or data in Xtreme cases),
uninstall and reinstall the app if problems persist.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 6:21am On Sep 07, 2021
Kennyflyair:

I am not experiencing that. Reset the Poweramp or uninstall and reinstall

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by osic(m): 6:27am On Sep 07, 2021
BethRichie:
Who fit help me with the name of this theme? embarassed
Here you go...

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jazzman01: 7:27am On Sep 07, 2021
MrGattuso:

Yeah, I've tried all ports and none worked.

Please share a download link for the full ROM and guidelines for installation.

It's Redmi 9T.

And finally, is it that Xiaomi is still experimenting with its software, cos the complaints here are much. I don't hear similar complaints from Samsung and IPhone users.

Xiaomi is crazy. Their software engineers are bunch of Amateurs. As bad as Tecno, infinix and itel are, It is very uncommon to hear users complaining about software bugs.

Mine is 9A and The RAM stats, Battery usage stats and Memory usage stats are all incorrect and inconsistent. In addition to that, the 5000mah battery is wack and doesn't last long at all. Sometimes when I power it ON, it gets stucked on the Redmi boot logo until I force it OFF and ON it again. I just pray it doesn't get stucked permanently one of these days. But I will try my best to sell it out before it gets to that stage.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by surely22: 8:16am On Sep 07, 2021
Jazzman01:
[/b]

Xiaomi is crazy. Their software engineers are bunch of Amateurs. As bad as Tecno, infinix and itel are, It is very uncommon to hear users complaining about software bugs.

Mine is 9A and The RAM stats, Battery usage stats and Memory usage stats are all incorrect and inconsistent. In addition to that, the 5000mah battery is wack and doesn't last long at all. Sometimes when I power it ON, it gets stucked on the Redmi boot logo until I force it OFF and ON it again. I just pray it doesn't get stucked permanently one of these days. But I will try my best to sell it out before it gets to that stage.

Sorry Sir, are you willing to sell the phone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jazzman01: 8:53am On Sep 07, 2021
Kennyflyair:

I only notice it whenever I am increasing or decreasing the volume or if I am doing other things with my phone. Even ordinary switching ON and OFF data causes the sound to skip and crack.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrifindorHouse(m): 9:19am On Sep 07, 2021
Jazzman01:

I only notice it whenever I am increasing or decreasing the volume or if I am doing other things with my phone. Even ordinary switching ON and OFF data causes the sound to skip and crack.

surely22:

Sorry Sir, are you willing to sell the phone?

Oga someone wants to buy Ur fone... Why not sell it and stop complaining...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blaquemyc: 9:32am On Sep 07, 2021
Jazzman01:

why hang on to a phone that has given nothing but misery, Baba sell the phone and move on. Only you dey experience all the problems wey people wey get different models dey experience and you still the use the phone, suffer no dey tire you? If someone come say him Bluetooth/wifi dey act up, you too go post say you dey experience am

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SILENTandSMART2: 9:32am On Sep 07, 2021
Gptech:

Reset am na.

How..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 9:36am On Sep 07, 2021
Jazzman01:
[/b]

9A? Is that your first Xiaomi phone pls?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:51am On Sep 07, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

How..
With either the phone number or email address you used to sign up for Mi account.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OCTAVO: 10:26am On Sep 07, 2021
In terms of bugs, xiaomi is not doing well and I think they need to fix this. The last time I used xiaomi was almost 2 years ago (I wanted to try another brand). Now I decided to buy redmi note 10 (6/128) as a second phone and I'm amazed by the many noticeable bugs. What made me consider xiaomi as second phone is the second space feature. But the bugs are something else, also 5000mah battery is delivering 4000mah in real usage. I'm not sure xiaomi declared real battery capacity.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Yewandequeen(f): 10:31am On Sep 07, 2021
Revelation4:
That lady the took her Redmi 9t to the care centre made a bit mistake. She should have waited for a week and some days and the phone will turn on again or disconnecting and replacing the battery again. It's a Bug associated with update of below 12.0.10
those that did that and their phone came on, they had worse issues after. Check gsmarena
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Phayteprecious1(f): 10:32am On Sep 07, 2021
Gptech:

Did you connect your email to your Mi account? If you did, you should be able to reset your password from there. Is there no way to retrieve the lost sim? It's better to use email for Mi account instead of phone number.
Please how can I connect my email to my mi account?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:32am On Sep 07, 2021
OCTAVO:
In terms of bugs, xiaomi is not doing well and I think they need to fix this. The last time I used xiaomi was almost 2 years ago (I wanted to try another brand). Now I decided to buy redmi note 10 (6/128) as a second phone and I'm amazed by the many noticeable bugs. What made me consider xiaomi as second phone is the second space feature. But the bugs are something else, also 5000mah battery is delivering 4000mah in real usage. I'm not sure xiaomi declared real battery capacity.

What was the last Xiaomi phone you used?

And name the many noticeable bugs, because I have people who use this particular model with no complaints especially the "Many Bugs" part
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:48am On Sep 07, 2021
Phayteprecious1:

Please how can I connect my email to my mi account?
Go to Mi account on any browser, sign in, you'll see recovery email, add your email address from there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8616) (8617) (8618) (8619) (8620) (8621) (8622) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MilesLamar(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.