Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8622) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9176660 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8619) (8620) (8621) (8622) (8623) (8624) (8625) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
Auskyd:

Really look forward to when they do. That 11 ultra dey my eye, but I be diehard Samsung fan grin

Mi 11 Ultra is on a world of it's own. Let me see what the 12 series have to offer.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Auskyd(m): 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
Jemerson:

Small pikin wey dey find distress sale deal

See how much time you dey spend on my threads and mentions.

Jobless asf.

No vex if my matter pain you.

Keep enjoying your mid ranger.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
Auskyd:

[s]See how much time you dey spend on my threads and mentions.

Jobless asf.

No vex if my matter pain you.

Keep enjoying your mid ranger[/s] .

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Auskyd(m): 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
Jemerson:

Pained leemao
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by error4040: 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
Jemerson:

If you follow that guy you go enter bush

Lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by error4040: 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
nani667:

The heat issue is probably from the usual Xiaomi bugs... Probably from an update.. Jus downgrade to the most usable version of MIUI on your device and manage... While I was using the 9s, they released three updates released for Android 11, but I always went back to Android 10, those updates were some exotic bugs as usual... 12.0.3 Android 10 was the version that was most stable, that is what I was always on while I was using Note 9s... You can try and flash that particular build and I am sure your experience will be better... The thing with Xiaomi devices is you should NEVER rush to update whenever you see update..., it will almost always end in tears

Thanks man, the bugs issue made me put my android 11 update on pause 98%.
I have been looking for way to delete the update file but don't seem to locate it, and it has already occupied 2.3gb or so,
Can one Go back in between MIUI updates ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by error4040: 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
GrifindorHouse:

Oga stop capping... 10pro comes with MIUI 12 on default.... Wetin u dey talk sef? u and Ur friend just dey post and reply Una selves by Una selves undecided

Bro take a chill please.
I know Note 10 pro comes with MIUI12, all I said is i told him not to update the MIUI version the phone came with.

Which one come be You and your friend just de post and reply Una selves.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftt(m): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
Omo cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
nani667:
More bugs coming Soon...

grin cheesy cheesy grin

Xiaomi offend you?

The screenshot you posted is supposed to be good news, but you cracked me up. cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bluev: 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
Please who has downloaded this update on R9T, any issues? I no won enter one chance o

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
Bluev:
Please who has downloaded this update on R9T, any issues? I no won enter one chance o

When there is 12.0.15.

If you don't want to update leave it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bluev: 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
genius43:

When there is 12.0.15.

If you don't want to update leave it.
Boss i just de fear o, this one am hearing bugs ups and down associated with updates
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
Bluev:

Boss i just de fear o, this one am hearing bugs ups and down associated with updates

What you fear is what will happen to you, since you are already scared let it be. It is not binding on you to update.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bluev: 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
No wahala Will give it a shot.
genius43:

What you fear is what will happen to you, since you are already scared let it be. It is not binding on you to update.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blaquemyc: 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
Bluev:
I was on that version for like 2 months and I didn't notice any issue, I updated to 12.0.15 last night, everything is still as it was, I have not noticed any difference so far, I guess it's just security patch update

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bluev: 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
blaquemyc:
I was on that version for like 2 months and I didn't notice any issue, I updated to 12.0.15 last night, everything is still as it was, I have not noticed any difference so far, I guess it's just security patch update
Much appreciated.
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Revelation4(m): 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
Yewandequeen:
it's still there. They said they are still expecting parts. I am over pissed either Thursday or Friday will go back there. This week makes it 1month in their office.
ok. let's wait and see
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Revelation4(m): 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
Bluev:
you are just getting this update? Well it's fine. It's bug free
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
But seriously, if you're looking for bugs after updating a device, you go see am. I updated my Redmi Note 4 that I got late last year abi early this year sef (I don forget). No issues whatsoever. Every phone has its ish
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lilshevy(m): 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ppu are talking about bugs on redmi devices, but I never notice any bug on my Redmi note 8, or am I not observing close enuff? I usually thought redmi devices are almost flawless in all dimensions.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
ityP:
But seriously, if you're looking for bugs after updating a device, you go see am. I updated my Redmi Note 4 that I got late last year abi early this year sef (I don forget). No issues whatsoever. Every phone has its ish
Everything don turn bugs now, even when network ish dey too na bug, some ppl just like exaggerate. Even when we used to have weekly beta updates, the bugs complain nr even near wetin these ppl dey talk now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
lilshevy:
Ppu are talking about bugs on redmi devices, but I never notice any bug on my Redmi note 8, or am I not observing close enuff? I usually thought redmi devices are almost flawless in all dimensions.
There are millions of users like you with no single complain, but people like to pay attention to the minority, looking for issues where there's none.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Okay sir

What about my second space i don forget it password...

Why all this things is happening to me...
Try this https://c.mi.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1430128&aid=3067299&from=album&page=1
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
Gptech:

Everything don turn bugs now, even when network ish dey too na bug, some ppl just like exaggerate. Even when we used to have weekly beta updates, the bugs complain nr even near wetin these ppl dey talk now.

Lol. They should chill abeg. Some are even throwing the word around, ask them to explain specifically what bugs they notice, them go mute grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nani667: 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
error4040:

Thanks man, the bugs issue made me put my android 11 update on pause 98%.
I have been looking for way to delete the update file but don't seem to locate it, and it has already occupied 2.3gb or so,
Can one Go back in between MIUI updates ?

Downgrading will require you unlock bootloader and flash older firmware manually...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nani667: 11:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
Mustiboy:

grin cheesy cheesy grin

Xiaomi offend you?

The screenshot you posted is supposed to be good news, but you cracked me up. cheesy

Dem no offend me... Na their devices I Don dey use since, my next device will still be Xiaomi..., na simply unbiased facts I dey drop boss..., no hate involved... their devices are value for money, but their Software is terrible...

Android 12 is indeed good news, but not where MemeUI is involved.. Na to jejely dey expect fresh new breed of bugs ✅
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nani667: 11:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
New UI coming soon... lipsrsealed

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:30am On Sep 08, 2021
Gptech:

I no just understand o. Weekly updates we de use flex muscles here without issues.

Some issues could be as a result of tampering with settings or just need to tweak settings rightly, it'd still be termed bug.

God is good.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bluev: 4:53am On Sep 08, 2021
Revelation4:
you are just getting this update? Well it's fine. It's bug free
Noted. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:55am On Sep 08, 2021
Dwaynestefan:
Hello , I know this isn't an iphone thread.
But I have one urgent question.

How do I know the difference between a Factory Unlocked iphone and a "WW unlocked iphone"?

Factory unlocked phone can be wiped anytime

Wwu phone cannot. Be wiped once wiped it will be locked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PATAlolade(m): 5:51am On Sep 08, 2021
lilshevy:
Fellow RN8 here, which version are you on?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by killercute16(m): 6:46am On Sep 08, 2021
Bosses in the house....my RN8 volume keeps going down automatically without even touching the volume button,abeg help your boy!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8619) (8620) (8621) (8622) (8623) (8624) (8625) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.