Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9176948 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8621) (8622) (8623) (8624) (8625) (8626) (8627) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
NigeriaBam:
Good Afternoon House, please how I can I enable notification light for Missed Call, Text Message/Chat on Redmi Note 10pro.

You didn't check the specs well? RN10 Pro has no notification LED.

THE only thing is setting notification to light up the screen when Always On Display is enabled.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NigeriaBam: 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
genius43:

You didn't check the specs well? RN10 Pro has no notification LED.

THE only thing is setting notification to light up the screen when Always On Display is enabled.
Alright
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2021
NigeriaBam:
Good Afternoon House, please how can I enable notification light for Missed Call, Text Message/Chat on Redmi Note 10pro.

Does it have notification light?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
Jazzman01:

[s]This is exactly what Xiaomi Fanboys do to transsion.........But As for me I can never join them in criticising transsion products especially infinix because I have never encountered any issues with them. The last one I used was hot 5 and the battery life was too good. I used it for almost three years with no issues at all before I sold it. I wanted to get hot 8 after my pleasant experience with the hot 5 but I said let me try Xiaomi, I never knew that I was going to regret my decision[/s].

Chronicles of a paid marketer

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jazzman01: 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
sajmark:

if you still use the Redmi device you can:
1. sell your Redmi then use the money to buy infinix.
2. swap your redmi with an infinix.
hope this helps.

i have tried to swap it with an infinix device but the amount it was valued wasn't encouraging at all.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jazzman01: 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
Jemerson:

Chronicles of a paid marketer
Xiaomi bot
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
genius43:

X3 Pro oga Macbeyland should be having some units soon so you can track him for that
It's now available
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
MrGattuso:

Never really thought of the bolded part but it's true. Even though their devices suck for lack of software updates, Tecno and Infinix users don't usually complain of software bugs.

They are not tech savvy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by edoairways: 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
genius43:

Mi 11 Ultra is on a world of it's own. Let me see what the 12 series have to offer.
Michael I dey see your hard work for facebook wink wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
Jazzman01:

i have tried to swap it with an infinix device but the amount it was valued wasn't encouraging at all.

For someone using the least phone in the Redmi line cry

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
edoairways:

Michael I dey see your hard work for facebook wink wink

Who is the hell is Michael? If you don't know, I barely use FB. My activities on FB once in a while is wishing people happy Birthday.

You can try harder

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jazzman01: 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
Playermayweda:

I advise you not to make that mistake, cos no matter the bugs a redmi is still worth more than an infinix tongue tongue

i have been using infinix since 2015 and i have not had a single issue with their phones. You won't believe that the first hot series i bought in 2015 is still alive and kicking. i gave it to one of my siblings and it is still working. Bought hot 5 around 2017 and used it till 2020 before giving it out too, and both phones are still working.

Going back to infinix phones can never be a mistake for me because they've served me well in the past. the only thing i can brag about with my Redmi is that it is a global product otherwise, it not different from the infinix i have used in the past. infact regarding the bugs and numerous inconsistencies i have encountered after switching to xiaomi, i will say infinix is better.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Auskyd(m): 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
Jazzman01:

i have been using infinix since 2015 and i have not had a single issue with their phones. You won't believe that the first hot series i bought in 2015 is still alive and kicking. i gave it to one of my siblings and it is still working. Bought hot 5 around 2017 and used it till 2020 before giving it out too, and both phones are still working.

Going back to infinix phones can never be a mistake for me because they've served me well in the past. the only thing i can brag about with my Redmi is that it is a global product otherwise, it not different from the infinix i have used in the past. infact regarding the bugs and numerous inconsistencies i have encountered after switching to xiaomi, i will say infinix is better.

Xiaomi warriors coming for you in.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by killercute16(m): 4:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
Jazzman01:

That must be another bug. Did you update recently?
yeah, last month
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
killercute16:
yeah, last month

Don't do as I told you, be talking with a troll who mostly has no iota of idea of what you are dealing with.

You will be alright Las las

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Playermayweda(m): 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
Jazzman01:

Redmi is by far different tho, Maybe based on your experience sha, and honestly it has bad software, but in terms of everything else, redmi is far superior, but if u feel ur infinix is better it's ur choice
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jazzman01: 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
Auskyd:

Xiaomi warriors coming for you in.

Lol. I am ready for them. One has fired his shot already but i see him as a bot because he has nothing upstairs to argue intelligently so I won't bother replying him.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
Jazzman01:

Lol. I am ready for them. One has fired his shot already but i see him as a bot because he has nothing upstairs to argue intelligently so I won't bother replying him.

You would have quoted me now if you had the balls. Kids with misplaced priorities.

I am free now, my desk is clear. So come.

At the end of the day the mods will have their way.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jazzman01: 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
Playermayweda:

Redmi is by far different tho, Maybe based on your experience sha, and honestly it has bad software, but in terms of everything else, redmi is far superior, but if u feel ur infinix is better it's ur choice

Better? How? Check-out infinix Zero series and tell me how Redmi is better.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jazzman01: 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
genius43:

You would have quoted me now if you had the balls. Kids with misplaced priorities.

I am free now, my desk is clear. So come.

At the end of the day the mods will have their way.

Who the fûck are you? Anyway the bot knows himself. I have tagged him a Xiaomi bot earlier today.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by edoairways: 5:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
genius43:

Who is the hell is Michael? If you don't know, I barely use FB. My activities on FB once in a while is wishing people happy Birthday.

You can try harder
So you can't take a joke ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
This thread and ish ehn.... Today is Wednesday!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
edoairways:

So you can't take a joke ?

You made a claim, which was false, how is that a joke?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
jboixxx:
This thread and ish ehn.... Today is Wednesday!

Na true self time to retreat. Yaya Kasuwa?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
The ship has landed grin

I don show.

And with me is Jim Beglin.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
atheistandproud:
The ship has landed grin

I don show.

And with me is Jim Beglin.

PES frenemy.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SunshineHQ(m): 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
the gbas gbos is about to startgrin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
Why do you guys keep giving this bots reason to come here from their olosho thread to come and spew trash ? Stop replying them please.

Someone that has been complaining of a phone since February and has still neither sold nor thrown the phone away since then is who Una dey reply

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
genius43:

Na true self time to retreat. Yaya Kasuwa?
Alhamdulillah. kasuwanci yayi kyau, baba na.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
jboixxx:
Alhamdulillah. kasuwanci yayi kyau, baba na.

Alhamdulillah
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
Jazzman01:

Who the fûck are you? Anyway the bot knows himself. I have tagged him a Xiaomi bot earlier today.

Boss, no vex.

Infinix is the better brand, you win.

Are you happy now?

Just leave this premise with your wahala.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kendrick93(m): 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
why is the Redmi 10 series unavailable? Is this company serious at all?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8621) (8622) (8623) (8624) (8625) (8626) (8627) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.