Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9184617 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8636) (8637) (8638) (8639) (8640) (8641) (8642) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 009mayor: 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
Good day guys

I want to have a transaction with Frankyvalll, but i want to know if anyone can vouch for him before going ahead with the transactions

Thanks guys
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 009mayor: 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
009mayor:
Good day guys

I want to have a transaction with Frankyvalll, but i want to know if anyone can vouch for him before going ahead with the transactions

Thanks guys
Noobody, Protein0, Fibonacci2526, *Genius43*, GrandMufti
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by revcompaty(m): 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
atheistandproud:

That same year, in the same town, my roomie torchlight fell in a cab and he never got it back. The idiot who found it, not only refused to return it but was actively using the line till my guy went to retrieve it. It was not his main line tho.

Mine was the Redmi Note 7. The driver waited and gave it to me. Didn't ask for money or turn me around like barber chair. Just gave me and drive off.

My point is even in the year 2300, people when good go always dey good. Bad people go always exist as well.

Very true, once found 2 phones years back. Obviously dropped from the person beside me in a napep, decided to pick both phones home(cos handing em over to the keke driver is definetly a no for me), waited few minutes for call to come in on the phone ,told the owner to meet me at the place she alighted and returned both phones back.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
009mayor:
Good day guys

Thanks guys
This one you just de find vouch around ehn. The guy is very legit o. It's now left for you to deal or look away.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
Psychodavidovic:

Lool i doubt that will happen. They love the attention they get here, it makes them feel good about themselves. Them go soon abandon that thread come back here. grin

Na why I just dey hope and wish say ardent members go at least try to dey ignore some complaints or at least resist the urge to shalaye. If they do that, it'll reduce.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dat2jo: 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
Dat2jo:
Good day Tech gurus.

Pls I'll love to buy a phone with a budget of 40k but I'm lost as to which to buy cos I'm not that phone savvy.

I'm just particular about sleekness, camera and battery quality. I browse a lot Facebook, Instagram and nairaland.

Pls help me suggest a good one.

Thanks.
Guys mek una help na! Abeg
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
pharmtasy:

Let's enjoy our devices in peace now that we're free of bugs

Abi na
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 009mayor: 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
jboixxx:
This one you just de find vouch around ehn. The guy is very legit o. It's now left for you to deal or look away.

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ernesttoby30: 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
Hello house, Since the very moment i upgraded my Redmi 9 to the latest version (12.5.1), it has been lagging seriously. Is now frustrating my activities.

Please any solution to it? Note: i still have space in my storage, yet the phone be hanging everytime
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ernesttoby30:
Hello house, Since the very moment i upgraded my Redmi 9 to the latest version (12.5.1), it has been lagging seriously. Is now frustrating my activities.

Please any solution to it? Note: i still have space in my storage, yet the phone be hanging everytime

Backup and do a factory reset
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
Dat2jo:

Sleekness and Camera and 40k don't belong in the same world.

That aside even in Xiaomi's portfolio 40k can't get you any brand new phone.

These are why no one answered you.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Prechy2836(m): 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
Dat2jo:
Also 40K is not upto $100 at the moment so aside a used phone it is near impossible to get those specs for that price.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dat2jo: 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
genius43:

Sleekness and Camera and 40k don't belong in the same world.

That aside even in Xiaomi's portfolio 40k can't get you any brand new phone.

These are why no one answered you.
What's the least I can do? Not necessary Xiaomi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dat2jo: 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
Prechy2836:

Also 40K is not upto $100 at the moment so aside a used phone it is near impossible to get those specs for that price.
can 50k strike a manageable deal?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
Dat2jo:
What's the least I can do? Not necessary Xiaomi

The least you can do is get a used phone. This is just me being honest.

Naira is ₦550 in the parallel market meaning 40k is just around $73.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dat2jo: 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
genius43:

The least you can do is get a used phone. This is just me being honest.

Naira is ₦550 in the parallel market meaning 40k is just around $73.
I'll consider. Thanks so much
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by folash: 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
Please I'm torn between the following devices:
Redmi note 10pro
Poco x3
Mi note 10 lite

The camera is the most important thing to me as I would be using it for vloging. So please which should I go for among these three?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
folash:
Please I'm torn between the following devices:
Redmi note 10pro
Poco x3
Mi note 10 lite

The camera is the most important thing to me as I would be using it for vloging. So please which should I go for among these three?

Redmi Note 10 Pro. Mi Note 10 lite is no longer in production and it will also be difficult to get Poco X3.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jazzman01: 3:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
Dat2jo:
Good day Tech gurus.

Pls I'll love to buy a phone with a budget of 40k but I'm lost as to which to buy cos I'm not that phone savvy.

I'm just particular about sleekness, camera and battery quality. I browse a lot Facebook, Instagram and nairaland.

Pls help me suggest a good one.

Thanks.

Add more money. You can not get anything sleek for that amount. The cheapest available now is Redmi9A at 43k and it is a mess. Very useless phone. I cannot even recommend it for my enemy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
revcompaty:

Very true, once found 2 phones years back. Obviously dropped from the person beside me in a napep, decided to pick both phones home(cos handing em over to the keke driver is definetly a no for me), waited few minutes for call to come in on the phone ,told the owner to meet me at the place she alighted and returned both phones back.

Gbam!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by folash: 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
genius43:

Redmi Note 10 Pro. Mi Note 10 lite is no longer in production and it will also be difficult to get Poco X3.

Thank you very much, but I can't find redmi note 10 pro on the store I want to order from on AliExpress, but Poco x3 pro is available.

Is Poco x3 pro also a good option? I'm sorry for my too many questions.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by midps010: 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
Redmi Note 8 3 G RAM 32G INTERNAL MEMORY COMES WITH 16 MEMORY CARD FOR SALE 60k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
folash:

Thank you very much, but I can't find redmi note 10 pro on the store I want to order from on AliExpress, but Poco x3 pro is available.

Is Poco x3 pro also a good option? I'm sorry for my too many questions.

In terms of Camera Poco X3 Pro isn't as good as RN10 Pro, it was made for the Gaming community.

As for AliExpress it is a 50/50 thing try your luck.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dathypebruv(m): 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
callydon:

Mbok, let's play CODM

Add up kaesyrn
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by elantraceey(f): 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
moshoodn:

I haven't noticed that.

However, there's a proximity sensor issue and it's very bad. You make calls and then screen goes blank. The screen doesn't come up until the call is picked and ended.

Imagine you dialed a wrong number and want to abort midway.

Besides that, it's a great phone that I am enjoying.

Battery gets me through each day as an average user.

Cheers!

This issue is annoying ehnn... Before the phone will even move close to your face, the screen is blank and you'll keep pressing power button to bring it on only for it to go blank immediately.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bamz(m): 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2021
jelel6:

Hi, I'm actually facing the same problem as you. I'm just wondering if you have been able to fix the issue.

I'll give you feedback tomorrow
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by UPDATED2020: 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
genius43:

Why type in Capital letters, don't you know that it means shouting?

To your question I don't know how they do it but some people do.
i am shoutiing ooo boss embarassed embarassed embarassed

my fone from benue done dey nasarawa now

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tarantino1: 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
tarantino1:
Hello everyone

I got a Redmi 9C 3gb/64gb version almost two weeks ago.

The battery died this afternoon. When power came on, I plugged it in almost three hours now and is still unable to power on.

Doesn’t even show any sign of charging at all.

Concerning this issue, I went to the shop on Monday and they said I would get the phone in 14 working days.
Since I had another phone I say no wahala only for me to get a call this morning saying the phone refused to come on because I did not update it and they need to install something else inside for it to work and I should bring 10K.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
tarantino1:

Concerning this issue, I went to the shop on Monday and they said I would get the phone in 14 working days.
Since I had another phone I say no wahala only for me to get a call this morning saying the phone refused to come on because I did not update it and they need to install something else inside for it to work and I should bring 10K.

Which kind of stupid excuse is that.

You are under warranty and not liable for that.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
genius43:

I am flabberwhelmed and overgasted.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tarantino1: 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
genius43:

Thank you for this info

I told them not to work on it and I would get back to them later because it did not make any sense to me at all
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vibratingpenis: 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
Jazzman01:

Sorry for the loss bro, just pack it and dump it somewhere. These chinko phones are not reliable. The only difference between Xiaomi and transsion is that Xiaomi is globally recognised but last last they are all chinko. Get a Samsung next time or iPhone if you have the cash.
And samsung is hungary zuwo? ... china even better pass south korea if not for their communism, after'all russia is doing well and why waste time on a saliva gushing illiterate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8636) (8637) (8638) (8639) (8640) (8641) (8642) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Oliveronline, koonlay101, callydon(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.