Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9183255 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8637) (8638) (8639) (8640) (8641) (8642) (8643) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gr8gem(f): 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
Good evening house, please i notice that the volume when making voice and video call on Facebook messenger is very low even when the volume is on 100% and also with earpiece it is still same, please any suggestion to help. Also my mx player pro app keep crashing, who have a link to the one that works fine on RN10p version 12.5.6, thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vibratingpenis: 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
Revelation4:
you didn't put screen guard?
Olosho wey go carry aids go carry am whether condom or no condom.
The day my note 9 pro screen shatter cos car climb am, I no look the phone for two days to make sure I wake up from the horrible dream. Na me still face reality find 22k go buy another screen. The way these things happen if you no strong for mind, you fit say na spiritual attack and en own fit be amoled.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bukolo: 8:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
Just seeing this. No, I d don't. Any suggestion? Thank you

sureteeboy:

Do you have a seller in mind to get the poco f3 from
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sureteeboy(m): 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
bukolo:
Just seeing this. No, I d don't. Any suggestion? Thank you

I asked the question a long time ago. I was hoping you have someone in mind so I can buy from the person as well.
Presently, Frankyvalll has it in stock. You can check the Xiaomi thread store
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bukolo: 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
OK. But you ordered yours on Ali express. Kindly assist with the link you used. So i can also ask the seller to split payment for me.

sureteeboy:

I asked the question a long time ago. I was hoping you have someone in mind so I can buy from the person as well.
Presently, Frankyvalll has it in stock. You can check the Xiaomi thread store
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sureteeboy(m): 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
bukolo:
OK. But you ordered yours on Ali express. Kindly assist with the link you used. So i can also ask the seller to split payment for me.

This is it
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mMb2pPl

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
bukolo:

Customs won't split the payment for you

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bukolo: 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
Thanks and God bless you.

sureteeboy:

This is it
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mMb2pPl

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bukolo: 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
I don't get you.

Jemerson:

Customs won't split the payment for you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vibratingpenis: 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
Horiolah:

Redmi 6a,note 8,poco x3 Pro and I neva see wetin go make me change brand...

Follow people mouth at your own peril.
Chai! You don use xiaomi phones pass me ooo,
Started with redmi 6 pro, kai! That phone changed my life and opened my life and spirit. Will upgrade to either note 12 pro or mi note 12xxx depending on pocket then, my note 9 pro is still serving gallantly.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vibratingpenis: 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
UPDATED2020:
I TYPE IN PAINS NOW embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed , MY REDMI NOTE 9S WAS STOLEN FROM MY BACK POCKET OF MY JEANS AROUND 4.30 PM TODAY, HONESTLY I JUST DONT KNOW HOW IT HAPPENED AND I CANT STILL EXPLAIN IT TILL THIS VERY MOMENT,MY LOCATION WASNT ON ,SO I THINK FOR NOW I AM UNABLE TO TRACK IT ,BUT I HAVE REMOTELY LOCKED IT AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE SCREENSHOT, PLEAE GUY WHATS THE PROBABILTY OF THHEM UNLOCKING THE PHONE AND MAKING IT WORK AGAIN embarassed embarassed embarassed

CC GENIUS43 JBOIXX AND THHE REST GURUS IN THE THREAD.
Kai! Its a pity.
There is no way these hoodlums won't find a way to bypass it, since they can bypass iphones.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Buzx: 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
Horiolah:

Redmi 6a,note 8,poco x3 Pro and I neva see wetin go make me change brand...

Follow people mouth at your own peril.

How you dey enjoy the x3 pro?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vibratingpenis: 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
Tiger2020:
not just lagos but everywhere
I agree with you that it is everywhere. There is a place in enugu here called apo filling station, if you ever loose guard any important something there, I assure you that it must be stolen even bananas and groundnuts.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vibratingpenis: 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
Psychodavidovic:
New Wallpaper. cool
Just changed mine now, can't get the wallpaper for the lockscreen to stick, don't know why.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vibratingpenis: 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
atheistandproud:

That same year, in the same town, my roomie torchlight fell in a cab and he never got it back. The idiot who found it, not only refused to return it but was actively using the line till my guy went to retrieve it. It was not his main line tho.

Mine was the Redmi Note 7. The driver waited and gave it to me. Didn't ask for money or turn me around like barber chair. Just gave me and drive off.

My point is even in the year 2300, people when good go always dey good. Bad people go always exist as well.
Why is it that you can't make any sentence without adding something that will make the person to laugh and forget that you were answering a question or arguing with him?
I never eat today abeg and the lining of my stomach don tight and you wan use laugh tear am to pieces; which one is turning you like barber seat?

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vibratingpenis: 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
Dat2jo:
Guys mek una help na! Abeg
Dollar is almost five hundred and something, I don't think you'll get a phone with all those things you want except it is the one eve used. Please don't buy any entry xiaomi phone and try to play games or snap iphone like pictures cos you'll complain like one jassman guy or his cohorts.
Do you know why am telling you all these, look down and see the post one idiot that advised you gave but up till now he has not sold, thrown or dashed the phone away, he is still enjoying the bugs of the phone he can't recommend to his enemy, this is to tell you how wicked a human with flesh and blood can get.
He perches like a green bottle neck house fly on feaces in anything xiaomi but ask him what he has achieved in his whole life, it is only how to fight and cuss noting else that you'll be doubting if we are all created in the image and likeness of God or some were picked from beans before cooking it.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vibratingpenis: 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
olayinkajnr:

Abi na
Forget it those guys will still flood here, xiaomi is living rent free in their cobweb filled brain with AC and mouka foam.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vibratingpenis: 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ernesttoby30:
Hello house, Since the very moment i upgraded my Redmi 9 to the latest version (12.5.1), it has been lagging seriously. Is now frustrating my activities.

Please any solution to it? Note: i still have space in my storage, yet the phone be hanging everytime
Or give it some hours which can be up to 50 hours to acclimatise to the update.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by folash: 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
genius43:

In terms of Camera Poco X3 Pro isn't as good as RN10 Pro, it was made for the Gaming community.

As for AliExpress it is a 50/50 thing try your luck.
Oh thanks so much. Would be going with the RN10 pro then
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sureteeboy(m): 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
bukolo:
Thanks and God bless you.

You're welcome

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Revelation4(m): 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
vibratingpenis:

Olosho wey go carry aids go carry am whether condom or no condom.
The day my note 9 pro screen shatter cos car climb am, I no look the phone for two days to make sure I wake up from the horrible dream. Na me still face reality find 22k go buy another screen. The way these things happen if you no strong for mind, you fit say na spiritual attack and en own fit be amoled.
lol. True sha. My own no reach one week o it fell on a concrete floor from my hand because the follow come pouch is slippery. I was scared sha but nothing happened, didn't even off
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vibratingpenis: 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
Revelation4:
lol. True sha. My own no reach one week o it fell on a concrete floor from my hand because the follow come pouch is slippery. I was scared sha but nothing happened, didn't even off
You get better, bro I dey tell you say sometimes these things fit fall from heights that can cause stroke and noting will happen, but the one that will cause trouble will be small small heights that you personally know shouldn't hurt them.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ernesttoby30: 11:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
vibratingpenis:

Or give it some hours which can be up to 50 hours to acclimatise to the update.

You mean i should give it 50hrs after the update or you mean that i shouldn't operate it for 50hrs. I'm asking because it's almost a month now since i updated it. I noticed it since the very first moment i updated the phone. My phone wasn't like this. It wasn't hanging all through those times i was using it before the update. I'm regretting why even updating it in the first place
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vibratingpenis: 11:15pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ernesttoby30:

You mean i should give it 50hrs after the update or you mean that i shouldn't operate it for 50hrs. I'm asking because it's almost a month now since i updated it. I noticed it since the very first moment i updated the phone. My phone wasn't like this. It wasn't hanging all through those times i was using it before the update. I'm regretting why even updating it in the first place
Am so sorry, in this case I feel it is not only the update you made that should be culpable, how did you update? How was the network stability, if you can update manually and check things out cos sometimes we unknowingly update with some corrupt files that may be corrupt due to the network conditions, the firmware in whole may pass integrity test hence it will install but some part of the files can get corrupt. Try using a download manager to download the update manually and update and see if this problem persists alright?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Phreshmann12(m): 11:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
Please who has link to buy redmi 9a needed urgently
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ernesttoby30: 11:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
vibratingpenis:

Am so sorry, in this case I feel it is not only the update you made that should be culpable, how did you update? How was the network stability, if you can update manually and check things out cos sometimes we unknowingly update with some corrupt files that may be corrupt due to the network conditions, the firmware in whole may pass integrity test hence it will install but some part of the files can get corrupt. Try using a download manager to download the update manually and update and see if this problem persists alright?

Actually whenever i see update notification, i will just click on it to download and update automatically and I've been using that method to update the phone for a very long time without any issue. For your suggestion, i don't know how to download the files manually. But i will check YouTube if i can get any useful information on how to go about it. thanks for the advice
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hansomb: 12:16am On Sep 15, 2021
Ernesttoby30:

Actually whenever i see update notification, i will just click on it to download and update automatically and I've been using that method to update the phone for a very long time without any issue. For your suggestion, i don't know how to download the files manually. But i will check YouTube if i can get any useful information on how to go about it. thanks for the advice
just saw mine this evening, with this your experience I will hold on first b4 updating. If you using 4/64 GB make sure the space consume is not up to 50 GB and delete any unnecessary application, cache files etc.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ernesttoby30: 12:55am On Sep 15, 2021
hansomb:
just saw mine this evening, with this your experience I will hold on first b4 updating. If you using 4/64 GB make sure the space consume is not up to 50 GB and delete any unnecessary application, cache files etc.

No problem bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kingphilip(m): 6:44am On Sep 15, 2021
hansomb:
Redmi 9? Yet to get mine o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Phreshmann12(m): 7:43am On Sep 15, 2021
I need redmi 9a who know how to get it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 7:50am On Sep 15, 2021
vibratingpenis:

Forget it those guys will still flood here, xiaomi is living rent free in their cobweb filled brain with AC and mouka foam.

You still don't get my point.

I'm saying the ardent members here should ignore them and their complaints so they can make use of the so called bug and complaint thread they created and allow us enjoy our devices here in peace.

If those guys keep coming here, it is to ignore them. We ignored fake lawyer till he ran from this thread. Why itch to always reply them? There are times when we shouldn't try to make a point to a very ignorant person. Instead, leave them to continue basking in it. Las las, those that'll get a Xiaomi device will always do and those that because of the ignorant ones won't, na their loss.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blaquemyc: 8:52am On Sep 15, 2021
vibratingpenis:

You get better, bro I dey tell you say sometimes these things fit fall from heights that can cause stroke and noting will happen, but the one that will cause trouble will be small small heights that you personally know shouldn't hurt them.

aswear na true u talk, my redmi 9t fall from ordinary centre table oh d screen shatter like map of the world though e been dey work normal until village people come strike again there days ago and now dey screen Gon dey bleed like cow for abattoir now I dey hustle money to take buy replacement screen. I carry my friend 9c to take snap something at height, na so de phone tumble land for ground kpowaa, my mind freeze, I come dey reason as I take replace person screen when I neva see my own do. I come down carry d phone, press power button, screen on , not even a crack, everything dey work well. I jejely carry him phone go give am, picture I no snap again. Na testimony I wan go give on Sunday so, village people no see me knack 2 zero.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8637) (8638) (8639) (8640) (8641) (8642) (8643) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.