Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,198 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9173291 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8855) (8856) (8857) (8858) (8859) (8860) (8861) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 10, 2022
KallmemrB0:
some of you are just something else... Just trying not to insult you...

You are in a Xiaomi threads and expect no complain... This is the same way people complain about Samsung and Co in their various groups on reddit and quora.... I don't even know what you expect people to talk about in Xiaomi thread...

Nigerians with Poor attitude

Una no dey tire to quote that guy ?
That guy na jobless troll now, abeg make una ignore am.
If he's ignored, he'd eventually get tired at some point and leave the thread.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by michaellovaldo(m): 11:15am On Mar 10, 2022
Brooke60:
I moved from Redmi Note 8 pro to Redmi note 11 pro on Monday. Ordered & did POD from chikizzy.

Loving this phone!
interested in selling the 8 pro?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Brooke60(f): 11:52am On Mar 10, 2022
michaellovaldo:
interested in selling the 8 pro?
Yes, ending of this month though. Still using it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Eidris01(m): 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
Any Redmi Note 11 user?... Share experience and battery life.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
Dear all! Is it possible to replace a weak power bank's battery?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Idrismusty97(m): 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
Eidris01:
Any Redmi Note 11 user?... Share experience and battery life.
Battery life is poor compared to Redmi 9T. It's 5000mah sha and 9T is 6000mah. The experience is smooth though, camera is better. I don't think you will even need Gcam. The phone is also very light, sometimes i forget phone is in my pocket. It came with a charger the size of an harmer grin. It's lightning fast, i guess that compensate for the poor battery. 30 minutes can full your phone, even charge my powerbank faster too. Haven't done much with it apart from these tho, i am a heavy user and my data is on 24/7 so at least it last me to the end of the day with like 50%+ to spare which i will then use just under 20minutes to charge to 100% again.

Most of the bugs i experience in 9T isn't there again. My Chrome isn't hanging again especially when i type on Nairaland until i minimise and comeback, it's not doing that again maybe because i purchased the 6GB ram version. Split screen have been removed although i don't even use that much. And most importantly music sounds better even in my cheap 3k earbuds that wasn't even loud in my 9T. I guess they removed the sound limiter for earbuds. I thought it's because it's cheap, didn't know it's my useless 9T that's the problem.

I will add more as i remember, overall it's a decent upgrade from 9T. Not too much though. If you are using another note series it's not much of an upgrade and it's better you continue using your device until you can move on to pro.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Userismyname(f): 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
Please does anyone do how to recover data from a Redmi 9t that can't switch on? It can't enter recovery mode, it can't enter download mode. It's more or less dead.

I saw a method on the internet called chip off recovery technique.

Is there any one here that can recover the data?

My Google authenticator app is there and I need the codes

I am willing to pay very well as long as the job is done. I can travel to where you are.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
Userismyname:
Please does anyone do how to recover data from a Redmi 9t that can't switch on? It can't enter recovery mode, it can't enter download mode. It's more or less dead.

I am willing to pay very well as long as the job is done. I can travel to where you are.

The best way is to find a way to change your device Power IC. That is the issue with that device.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Idrismusty97(m): 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
Userismyname:

Is this the first deadboot? Sometimes there's a grace, mine miraculously turned back on after some hours. Quickly did all the necessary backup and the next time i switched it off it never came back on again before i took it to Raya. My friend own gave him three times grace, the third was the final straw. So just keep trying to switch it on every hour, in 4-8hours it might come up if not it's sadly final. That chip stuff haven't been verified and might void your warranty. No single person here has actually tried it, it's just hearsay. If you give a bad engineer they will just make it worst.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stinville(m): 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
Guys I got the RN10 pro and notice the available update is still MIUI 12.
I thought MIUI 13 has already been pushed to RN10 pros?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blackbone989(m): 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
Pls is d 9t a good phone? I av 50k n need a phone. Am not a freak but play game alot on my spear time
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaalajo(m): 3:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
Please my redmi 9t don't used to loud while using Bluetooth,but it sound nice with earpiece... Just buy airpod now and the sound is not coming up well, pls assist me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Userismyname(f): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
genius43:

The best way is to find a way to change your device Power IC. That is the issue with that device.

Change my device power IC? How do I do that? Where can I buy it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Userismyname(f): 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Is this the first deadboot? Sometimes there's a grace, mine miraculously turned back on after some hours. Quickly did all the necessary backup and the next time i switched it off it never came back on again before i took it to Raya. My friend own gave him three times grace, the third was the final straw. So just keep trying to switch it on every hour, in 4-8hours it might come up if not it's sadly final. That chip stuff haven't been verified and might void your warranty. No single person here has actually tried it, it's just hearsay. If you give a bad engineer they will just make it worst.

This was the 3rd time. The first two times turned on after a few hours.

I don't care about the warranty, I just really need to recover my data.
Do you know a good engineer? Please.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Idrismusty97(m): 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
Userismyname:

This was the 3rd time. The first two times turned on after a few hours.

I don't care about the warranty, I just really need to recover my data.
Do you know a good engineer? Please.
Why didn't you do the backup the first two times?! That should have been warning enough, third time is usually final. Anyway it's done. Only know of one repairng guy here, not sure he can do it. But since you don't care about the warranty take it to Slot, raya or any standard phonestore. Show them this picture and tell them to remove it, they might understand. Please note i am not 100% certain it will work.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shidof(m): 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
I don't know what's wrong with my Xiaomi redmi 8, sometimes it will just go off completely for some minutes. It went off completely for like 30mins today. I couldn't do anything before it later boot after I've pressed the on button for more than 30mins. Someone should help
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emarex: 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
genius43:

If your internet connection is fast and stable enough, go ahead.
thanks bro.
It's not downloading, it has been at 0% despite having fast internet.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OmichaelO: 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
At last. Just when I was about to flash it myself it popped out

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stinville(m): 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
OmichaelO:
At last. Just when I was about to flash it myself it popped out
What device?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OmichaelO: 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
stinville:

What device?
mi 11 ultra
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by akinremedy(m): 10:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
genius43, please how do i place advert on nairaland for a sale of a Redmi phone. Pls help
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OmichaelO: 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
Updated!

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dumininu01(m): 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
Pls Is there any other way or means to update it... The first time it got to 27% and stopped... I restarted and it's stuck at 0% and my internet connection is strong

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Entanglement: 12:40am On Mar 11, 2022
blackbone989:
Pls is d 9t a good phone? I av 50k n need a phone. Am not a freak but play game alot on my spear time
oshey baddest!

Our people once said " goat were no go hear word no go still hear word"
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reech: 7:41am On Mar 11, 2022
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dojnr4real: 7:52am On Mar 11, 2022
dumininu01:
Pls Is there any other way or means to update it... The first time it got to 27% and stopped... I restarted and it's stuck at 0% and my internet connection is strong
use wi-fi
Normal data won't Work.
I experienced same ,but when I connected to my other phone's WiFi, it worked.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:54am On Mar 11, 2022
dumininu01:

Download manually and install. I believe the link has been shared here in previous pages.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:05am On Mar 11, 2022
akinremedy:
genius.43, please how do i place advert on nairaland for a sale of a Redmi phone. Pls help

The Xiaomi thread store is there in the technology market section.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by icjunior(m): 8:54am On Mar 11, 2022
Please I'm looking for a very good tab with sim,WiFi and atleast 6/128gb and price range of 200-250k

Any good suggestions please?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Trojan8(m): 9:36am On Mar 11, 2022
They have dropped 12.5.2 for Note 8
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dumininu01(m): 9:37am On Mar 11, 2022
genius43:

Download manually and install. I believe the link has been shared here in previous pages.
That's what I later did
Thanks I got it updated
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dumininu01(m): 9:44am On Mar 11, 2022
dojnr4real:
use wi-fi
Normal data won't Work.
I experienced same ,but when I connected to my other phone's WiFi, it worked.
Thanks I downloaded it manually...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8855) (8856) (8857) (8858) (8859) (8860) (8861) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.