Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8860) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9290967 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8857) (8858) (8859) (8860) (8861) (8862) (8863) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
genius43:

Use wifi to update it.
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AmandaLuv(f): 4:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
Good day my people. After much following on this thread silently I decided to get a small device I can afford, Redmi 9c. Am having so any challenges from the phone from accessing Google play store to the Redmi account. Most importantly, any image I download I can't crop it, it keep telling me to check network settings. Am frustrated with this device, its a little odd from my infinix. The battery is awesome.
Please someone should assist me on how to crop images cos it keeps telling me to check network settings. The device is so complicated.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
AmandaLuv:
Good day my people. After much following on this thread silently I decided to get a small device I can afford, Redmi 9c. Am having so any challenges from the phone from accessing Google play store to the Redmi account. Most importantly, any image I download I can't crop it, it keep telling me to check network settings. Am frustrated with this device, its a little odd from my infinix. The battery is awesome.
Please someone should assist me on how to crop images cos it keeps telling me to check network settings. The device is so complicated.

That is because the Gallery editor has to be downloaded. It was removed out of the box to make the OS lighter. So turn on your data for it to download.

The highlighted is the Mi gallery editor.

If your internet is slow you should probably look for a faster network or use wi-fi.

Shikena

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AmandaLuv(f): 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2022
genius43:

That is because the Gallery editor has to be downloaded. It was removed out of the box to make the OS lighter. So turn on your data for it to download.

The highlighted is the Mi gallery editor.

If your internet is slow you should probably look for a faster network or use wi-fi.

Shikena
Thank u Sir! Plz if I download the gallery editor can I now crop images offline?
Does it mean that without the gallery editor I must always use network to crop pictures?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
AmandaLuv:
Thank u Sir! Plz if I download the gallery editor can I now crop images offline?
Does it mean that without the gallery editor I must always use network to crop pictures?

It works offline, that is the purpose of downloading it.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FryMosquito: 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
AmandaLuv:
You got have and keep data on often, if you are watchful some functions needs Internet to download it packages well. Take it easy, with time you will get use to MIUI

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OmichaelO: 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
bolakale30:

If you ever want to sell your phone to upgrade, I would like to initiate a right of first refusal, boss.
hahahaha. Alright oga mi.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:57am On Mar 13, 2022
Who knows if xiaomi note 11 Pro plays cod in high quality graphics
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sleektek01: 10:08am On Mar 13, 2022
Boss Happy Sunday

My rn10s battery is running down by itself.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sleektek01: 10:09am On Mar 13, 2022
I have no idea what caused it, m I the only one experiencing this?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sleektek01: 10:10am On Mar 13, 2022
Who knows any good redirect repairer that can help replace the battery in akure. I'm scared of giving just any phone repairer
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OneKinGuy(m): 11:20am On Mar 13, 2022
Sleektek01:
Boss Happy Sunday

Sleektek01:
Who knows any good redirect repairer that can help replace the battery in akure. I'm scared of giving just any phone repairer
Try resetting or updating the phone. You should do a lot of troubleshooting. Replacement should be the last resort.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:29am On Mar 13, 2022
Sleektek01:

Why posting messages like you are on WhatsApp? It is tough to keep up.

Meanwhile it might not be a battery issue. Might be bad network or an app causing battery drain.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gbosah91(m): 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
Please some of my app are always slow on network, than others. I'm using redmi note 9 pro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sleektek01: 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2022
genius43:

Why posting messages like you are on WhatsApp? It is tough to keep up.

Meanwhile it might not be a battery issue. Might be bad network or an app causing battery drain.

I've restricted some background apps. I will see how it goes today. If it does not change then I'll do factory reset
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sleektek01: 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2022
OneKinGuy:

Try resetting or updating the phone. You should do a lot of troubleshooting. Replacement should be the last resort.

Okay boss,thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ifeanyi4491:
Who knows if xiaomi note 11 Pro plays cod in high quality graphics

Can't play it for long without throttling. Medium is better, with high FPS
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2022
How do I close Second space when I switch back to first space?

Sometimes, I don't want the second space running in the background as it drains battery.

Any suggestions on how to do it? Genius43
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mustiboy:

Can't play it for long without throttling. Medium is better, with high FPS
what of note 10 pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mustiboy:
How do I close Second space when I switch back to first space?

Sometimes, I don't want the second space running in the background as it drains battery.

Any suggestions on how to do it?

I don't use second space.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Paulfroshman: 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
Does anyone have poco x4 pro for sale?
Urgent need
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 8:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ifeanyi4491:
what of note 10 pro

That's the device I use.

It can run on high graphics... but not for long. Else, it'll get uncomfortably hot and the game visibly laggy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by osic(m): 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
Sleektek01:
Boss Happy Sunday

Ha!!
That's weird, are you using the "follow come" charger?
What was the condition of the phone while charging and discharging. I also use the Redmi Note 10s and I have never experienced this.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Virusvetty: 8:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
which xiaomi is the battery king currently please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sleektek01: 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
osic:

Ha!!
What was the condition of the phone while charging and discharging. I also use the Redmi Note 10s and I have never experienced this.

Yes, I'm using the follow come charger.

It charges normally if I'm not pressing it. Less than 1hr 30 minutes, it gets to 100%. But if I'm pressing When charging, it charges slowly.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sleektek01: 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
osic:

Ha!!

I've done some battery settings, like restricting background apps and stuff. Charged it to 100% this morning around 10:30.

On heavy usage it dropped to 20% around 6'o clock
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mhiztalee(m): 11:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
genius43:

I don't use second space.

Good evening boss.... i turned off my miui optimization and my phone settings scattered.... now turned it on back, but didnt go back to how it was ... any way i can reset the settings m
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gymlordd: 1:24am On Mar 14, 2022
Changed my phone font but my twitter font didn't change. Noticed this since I updated to miui 13. What could be problem.??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SweetVibe: 4:17am On Mar 14, 2022
Please, is it advicable for me to buy Redmi 10 ? I am planning of buying a Xiomi phone this week.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:23am On Mar 14, 2022
mhiztalee:

Good evening boss.... i turned off my miui optimization and my phone settings scattered.... now turned it on back, but didnt go back to how it was ... any way i can reset the settings m

You will have to rearrange everything yourself. Those are the repercussions of you tampering with it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:24am On Mar 14, 2022
gymlordd:
Changed my phone font but my twitter font didn't change. Noticed this since I updated to miui 13. What could be problem.??

Optimisation is the problem. Wait for subsequent updates

(1) (2) (3) ... (8857) (8858) (8859) (8860) (8861) (8862) (8863) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.