Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,345 members, 7,836,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8862) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9360124 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8859) (8860) (8861) (8862) (8863) (8864) (8865) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kikibanki: 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
smiley

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SILENTandSMART2: 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
Please i can't find my volume botton after the update and it's really affecting my gaming experience as a gamer...

Before update enemies footsteps can be reduced with a volume phase and my teammate voice can also be controlled with a volume phase but right now it can't be controlled someone help me... It's ruining my audio experience.... Abeg..

Right now after the update I can't control the two audio differently..... cry so footsteps is hard to hear...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SILENTandSMART2: 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kikibanki:
smiley

My next phone. .✊ wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
yak:

Which oga are we talking about again?

Meanwhile, is Redmi Note 11 (4/124GB) a good Choice?
-the person is currently using redmi 8 3/32
- Needs a phone with a perfect battery �(charge once and use for 2 days)
-will use hotspot daily from 8am-3pm
- Casual gamer
-camera isn't greatest priority, though could be used once in a while
-will be on social media most times
In conclusion, Phone is his office

If the phone doesn't fit in, suggest an alternative
Redmi Note 10 Pro > Redmi Note 11.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
Fremlin:

the antenna has been replaced but nothing changed

the thing don tire me
I have no idea again o but I'll rather give it out, sell in parts/as scrap than replacing the MB. That's me sha.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by deedondavi(m): 6:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
My redmi note 9 just went of and won't come on, I've tried to flash and it came on for about 30mins and went back to just tryna boot and go off. What can I do again �
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reminderz: 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
deedondavi:
My redmi note 9 just went of and won't come on, I've tried to flash and it came on for about 30mins and went back to just tryna boot and go off. What can I do again �
what did you do to it before this started? did you install an update? did you flash a rom? was it an app? hope it wasn't bricked? give us full details of what happened before this
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yak(m): 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
[quote author=jboixxx post=111064613] Redmi Note 10 Pro > Redmi Note 11. [/quote

RN10 Pro is costlier
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by deedondavi(m): 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
Reminderz:

what did you do to it before this started? did you install an update? did you flash a rom? was it an app? hope it wasn't bricked? give us full details of what happened before this

Nothing, it's been working okay, and never giving any issue till, a few days back when I was on a zoom call and my screen went blank, I tried to boot by holding down the power button and it still didn't come on, it'll just show 'redmi' and go off.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HolyMalaam: 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
Where can I fix the screen of my Redmi note 10 pro camera please. I am in Lagos
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gingger(m): 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kirchoffs:
Being using my Redmi note 9S for the past 1year now and the battery health is still very strong , just on 69% even though am using the phone since 7a.m, should I upgrade the MIUI and android version to the latest ??. It's been bringing up notifications that I have updates available for the past 2weeks now .

I dunno if this will be detrimental in anyway ,has anyone updated their Redmi note 9S to MIUI 12.5.4.

I am on 12.5.5.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Fremlin: 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
jboixxx:
I have no idea again o but I'll rather give it out, sell in parts/as scrap than replacing the MB. That's me sha.

OK, thanks for you time
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reminderz: 5:12am On Mar 16, 2022
deedondavi:

Nothing, it's been working okay, and never giving any issue till, a few days back when I was on a zoom call and my screen went blank, I tried to boot by holding down the power button and it still didn't come on, it'll just show 'redmi' and go off.
and it didn't fall? maybe you should charge if or give it time? you can force restart or boot to safe mode sha... I haven't experienced this before...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FryMosquito: 6:52am On Mar 16, 2022
deedondavi:

Hope it's not the sign of weak or faulty battery
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bbeckky: 11:27am On Mar 16, 2022
Good morning house. Please, whenever i want to add a new contact on my redmi note 10 pro it always tells me 'couldn't save contact changes' what can be wrong
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yourshopkwikguy(m): 11:47am On Mar 16, 2022
I need a replacement battery for Redmi Note 8, please who is selling here??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emisco1(m): 12:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
yourshopkwikguy:
I need a replacement battery for Redmi Note 8, please who is selling here??

same here please if you see quote me.. but ask for guarantee.. the one i got no good at all
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by leetylee: 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
I woke up to this update after I changed my region from India to Nigeria, I think region change influence the time of update roll out in devices. It's redmi9A btw

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by leetylee: 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
I have a problem after updating my mi gallery app
I can't access my hidden album by sliding down, I've tried everything but it isn't working. When hiding a picture the pop up tutorial will tell me to slide down in the "album tab" but nothing is working but I can still hide pictures.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Rapsowdee01(m): 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
Hi guys, I use a RN10 Pro and since I update to Miui 13 it's been one hell of a ride. My phone lags at the slightest possible instance. Whenever I cleared my opened apps before, I used to see about 3.9gb or thereabout available now it's just 2.5-3.1gb available. What can I do please?

I use the 6/128gb variant
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tessy990(m): 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
My redmi note 9s led notification light is not working again. Any help?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tidedroid: 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kikibanki:
smiley
suprised no 12 or 12x
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
Rapsowdee01:
Hi guys, I use a RN10 Pro and since I update to Miui 13 it's been one hell of a ride. My phone lags at the slightest possible instance. Whenever I cleared my opened apps before, I used to see about 3.9gb or thereabout available now it's just 2.5-3.1gb available. What can I do please?

Same phone, Same memory option. And I don't get any Lags.

Note I have several heavy apps running.

Did you force restart your phone severally after the update?

I advised you either download the full ROM Manually and reinstall or you do a factory reset

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by deno1: 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
Fremlin:

Somebody should answer me biko
Yes ones u change ur mother board it's like buy new phone so it will fix the net issue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babalakin(m): 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
Please how much is Note 11 pro.. about to change my Samsung note 9 of 3 years
deno1:

Yes ones u change ur mother board it's like buy new phone so it will fix the net issue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Rapsowdee01(m): 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
genius43:

Same phone, Same memory option. And I don't get any Lags.

Note I have several heavy apps running.

Did you force restart your phone severally after the update?

I advised you either download the full ROM Manually and reinstall or you do a factory reset

Alright chief. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elvis8236(m): 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kirchoffs:
Being using my Redmi note 9S for the past 1year now and the battery health is still very strong , just on 69% even though am using the phone since 7a.m, should I upgrade the MIUI and android version to the latest ??. It's been bringing up notifications that I have updates available for the past 2weeks now .

I dunno if this will be detrimental in anyway ,has anyone updated their Redmi note 9S to MIUI 12.5.4.

What miui version are you on
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ixodes(m): 7:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
abeg where can I get replacement ba3 for redmi 8
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sandammy(m): 8:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
Rapsowdee01:

I've also noticed this change too especially when I'm scrolling apps such as sofascore. My scrolling tend to be distorted and not fluid as it use to be. Same with my contact list.

After update, Poco Launcher was just crashing with reckless abandon even after updating the app.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lekbel09(m): 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
Bomgirl:
Hiiii. I got my redmi over 4 years ago on this page (yeah, quite a long time, I know). Phone has served me well and I want to upgrade. I'm confused as to which one to get. Money no plenty, but I can spend 80k. Any suggestion on a good phone that'll serve me. Asides being fast and sturdy, I want a phone I can snap pictures with. Nothing professional, just myself, Oga and the kids. grin. Please help. Thanks.
Come and buy my Redmi note 9s 128/6gb RAM. Contact me via signature if interested
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sandammy(m): 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
Help on how i can set the sensitivity of my screen, my keyboard seems to be too fast. It's typing same letter twice or thrice and making me make lots of errors and deleting
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Praxtech: 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
prodigiousman:
Please guys how much and were can I get touch replacement for my Red.mi 7
Complete 13k with fixing and a bit negotiable. Place computer village

(1) (2) (3) ... (8859) (8860) (8861) (8862) (8863) (8864) (8865) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TrebleChamp(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.