Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8863) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9222381 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8860) (8861) (8862) (8863) (8864) (8865) (8866) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Praxtech: 9:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
lekbel09:
Come and buy my Redmi note 9s 128/6gb RAM. Contact me via signature if interes.ted
How much?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lekbel09(m): 1:45am On Mar 17, 2022
Praxtech:

How much?
You can contact me via signature so we don't detract from the purpose of this thread
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jarchi(m): 6:50am On Mar 17, 2022
leetylee:
I woke up to this update after I changed my region from India to Nigeria, I think region change influence the time of update roll out in devices. It's redmi9A btw

Chai, when redmi 9c is stuck at 12.0.21
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by leetylee: 8:53am On Mar 17, 2022
Jarchi:

Chai, when redmi 9c is stuck at 12.0.21
Redmi 9c has gotten the update, if you have your region in India you can change it to Nigeria and wait if you'll get the update in two days time

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:58am On Mar 17, 2022
sandammy:

I've also noticed this change too especially when I'm scrolling apps such as sofascore. My scrolling tend to be distorted and not fluid as it use to be. Same with my contact list.

After update, Poco Launcher was just crashing with reckless abandon even after updating the app.

Factory reset
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobolarry(m): 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
The update is just an MIUI 12 incremental not MIUI 12.5 every Redmi 9c users are waiting for.
leetylee:

Redmi 9c has gotten the update, if you have your region in India you can change it to Nigeria and wait if you'll get the update in two days time

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by manitoba(m): 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
I did a thread on that. Till date,he never resolve it.
Entanglement:
please can you provide us details on how PhoneCareIkeja
Scam you?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KallmemrB0: 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
Rapsowdee01:
Hi guys, I use a RN10 Pro and since I update to Miui 13 it's been one hell of a ride. My phone lags at the slightest possible instance. Whenever I cleared my opened apps before, I used to see about 3.9gb or thereabout available now it's just 2.5-3.1gb available. What can I do please?

I use the 6/128gb variant
backup yoir files and reset
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sandammy(m): 8:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
GrandMufti:

Factory reset
If I backup before doing the rest, will I have my phone as it was? I've never done it before.
Please give tutorial
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sawdi: 8:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
Bomgirl:
Hiiii. I got my redmi over 4 years ago on this page (yeah, quite a long time, I know). Phone has served me well and I want to upgrade. I'm confused as to which one to get. Money no plenty, but I can spend 80k. Any suggestion on a good phone that'll serve me. Asides being fast and sturdy, I want a phone I can snap pictures with. Nothing professional, just myself, Oga and the kids. grin. Please help. Thanks.

I have a neatly used redmi note 10s for sale in case you're interested. Location is Lagos.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Fremlin: 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
deno1:

Yes ones u change ur mother board it's like buy new phone so it will fix the net issue

thanks bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by haysmart90(m): 12:44am On Mar 18, 2022
How do I track items from aliexpress to Nigeria. Nipost site not working
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nine2ten: 1:59am On Mar 18, 2022
Hello guys,
Please Which redmi phone will you recommend to me
My budget is around 100k.
My priority is the Camera quality (I'll need to record some videos with it) and then other properties like RAM(multitasking), internet etc
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lilsameey: 2:51am On Mar 18, 2022
Hi guyz
This is coming from a trash phone brands user, I have decided to rest from Infinix and Tecno, I want to have a different taste, thoughts of getting the vivo v23 runs through my mind, till I saw the Poco f3, What's your advice guyz? Need some points to finally beat my doubt about joining the Xiaomi family.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:02am On Mar 18, 2022
Lilsameey:
Hi guyz
This is coming from a trash phone brands user, I have decided to rest from Infinix and Tecno, I want to have a different taste, thoughts of getting the vivo v23 runs through my mind, till I saw the Poco f3, What's your advice guyz? Need some points to finally beat my doubt about joining the Xiaomi family.

Poco F3 beats the v23 except in main camera. The 50mp selfie camera of the V23 is basically a 12.5mp shooter
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lilsameey: 5:17am On Mar 18, 2022
genius43:

Poco F3 beats the v23 except in main camera. The 50mp selfie camera of the V23 is basically a 12.5mp shooter
Can gcam boost the camera aspects?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by braindollar(m): 6:37am On Mar 18, 2022
how to move installed apps to sd card in Redmi note 10s. Please help a brother
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FryMosquito: 6:45am On Mar 18, 2022
Nine2ten:
Hello guys,
Please Which redmi phone will you recommend to me
My budget is around 100k.
My priority is the Camera quality (I'll need to record some videos with it) and then other properties like RAM(multitasking), internet etc

When gaming not your thing, go get Redmi note 11 and have peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:14am On Mar 18, 2022
Lilsameey:
Can gcam boost the camera aspects?

Sure.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephinnoyewole(m): 7:52am On Mar 18, 2022
I know this is not the right place to post this, kindly pardon me as I'm in need of this urgently.

1. Magisk isn't loading new modules anymore, except for the ones I've installed already. I've updated both the APK and the zip from within the app, problem still persist.

2. YouTube vanced (actually my only module on magisk for now) stop functioning;

# it's not reading all my signed mails. Out of 4 signed-in mails(exempting my my main mail), only two are showing and with that, I can't still watch any video.

# I cannot do anything on YouTube anymore because it doesn't loads data anymore.

I've cleared YouTube vanced data and I've restarted but to no avail

I'll be glad if someone can help. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kolardzy(m): 8:24am On Mar 18, 2022
stephinnoyewole:
I know this is not the right place to post this, kindly pardon me as I'm in need of this urgently.

1. Magisk isn't loading new modules anymore, except for the ones I've installed already. I've updated both the APK and the zip from within the app, problem still persist.

# it's not reading all my signed mails. Out of 4 signed-in mails(exempting my my main mail), only two are showing and with that, I can't still watch any video.

# I cannot do anything on YouTube anymore because it doesn't loads data anymore.

Well, Vanced has been discontinued.
But I'm not sure that's the issue here, since it's the development that has stopped. The existing app will still work for some time till YouTube patches the API
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by I888(m): 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mustiboy:

That's the device I use.

It can run on high graphics... but not for long. Else, it'll get uncomfortably hot and the game visibly laggy
sup, hope you have seen the expanded version of what happened? Na you make me remember that weyrey sha. I blame myself the most but I am glad for the experience.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2022
Lilsameey:
Hi guyz
Poco F3
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by error4040: 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
Who else is facing Device restart after updating to V12.5.4 stable ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anadozie1: 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
haysmart90:
How do I track items from aliexpress to Nigeria. Nipost site not working
How do you buy on AliExpress? Most ads I see looks like scam and fake phones
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
anadozie1:
How do you buy on AliExpress? Most ads I see looks like scam and fake phones

There is a dedicated AliExpress thread. And there are lots of genuine phones as long as you know what you are looking to buy. Don't go after too good to be true specs at a cheap price.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
stephinnoyewole:

1. John Wu removed them. Download the modules from the developer's site and flash

2. DMCA thingz.... download Vanced apk file.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Rapsowdee01(m): 2:30am On Mar 19, 2022
Guys.. I'm looking to move from the Xiaomi brand to another phone brand but I'm confused on which brand can match Mi's offerings.

I can't use any Transsion phones (Infinix, Tecno, Itel).. I can't use Vivo, Oppo.. I don't like all of those.

I'm also considering not even using Samsung cos I strongly believe they're overpriced
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Experience4u(m): 3:15am On Mar 19, 2022
Please how can I make memory card my default root for installing apps and saving pictures and folders.

My phone memory is full and slowing down my Redmi 9s and I have got 64gb memory in it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephinnoyewole(m): 4:36am On Mar 19, 2022
GrandMufti:

1. John Wu removed them. Download the modules from the developer's site and flash

2. DMCA thingz.... download Vanced apk file.
Links pls
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephinnoyewole(m): 4:39am On Mar 19, 2022
kolardzy:

Well, Vanced has been discontinued.
But I'm not sure that's the issue here, since it's the development that has stopped. The existing app will still work for some time till YouTube patches the API
I'm dumbfounded right now...it's like I no dey know wetin dey happen for life again
I need root access abeg
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rerhji(m): 5:15am On Mar 19, 2022
deno1:

It's a good phone just try install gcam to enjoy the camera
i'm using redmi 10c, I kept seeing different gcam for different model but couldn't find that of 10c, can I just download for any other model and install??

(1) (2) (3) ... (8860) (8861) (8862) (8863) (8864) (8865) (8866) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.