Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8955) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9183850 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8952) (8953) (8954) (8955) (8956) (8957) (8958) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:41am On Jun 30, 2022
Donzzykay:
4 0 6 8

@Dragnet @honsule

Rules 6, 13 and 18 broken
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:42am On Jun 30, 2022
Donzzykay:
8/128gb

d

Cc: dragnet and honsule

Rules 6, 13 and 18 broken
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frankman365(m): 9:23am On Jun 30, 2022
Samuuel504:

You can visit this site for more details (https://learncelltech..com/2022/06/Boost-Android-Battery-Life.html)
It explains comprehensively on how to preserve your android phone battery and also it give best tips and healthy practices for your phone
I have never complained about my phone. Its serving me well.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 23jerryking(m): 10:21am On Jun 30, 2022
Reminderz:

when I told some guys here to be careful with the way they jump to updates their phones anytime a new update pops out, they come out barking like a dog that is on a leash.
you'll hear something like "download full ROM, restart severally, download manually" and all those kind of bullshit making it seem like xiomi is flawless... the thing is that Xiomi software is bad and very unstable and that's the issue Xiomi needs to focus on. How I go dey fear on top say I wan update my phone? To download update manually na fasting and prayer sef. nawa oo. Shey na everybody get time for that one? Updating your phone should be the easiest thing a lay man should do without any problems, but for Xiomi, it's the opposite. other than that issue, they produce good phones.

they should fix it asap.
I'm with you jor, this my Redmi 10C is the first Xaomi device I'm using and I could tell their phones are okay but this update thing is pissing me off. To update phone come be like rocket science, wetin na? They better get their asses together.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reminderz: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2022
23jerryking:
I'm with you jor, this my Redmi 10C is the first Xaomi device I'm using and I could tell their phones are okay but this update thing is pissing me off. To update phone come be like rocket science, wetin na? They better get their asses together.
naso brother.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OluwasureGig: 10:40am On Jun 30, 2022
Good morning guys, my redmi 7 power button switch got broken/faulty and I can’t switch on my phone as a result but the volume up and down button are working perfectly kindly suggest to me how I can get it fixed it is very urgent for me Enugu is my location
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tunnex190: 11:02am On Jun 30, 2022
Poco f1 bm4e battery replacement available? Anyone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
tunnex190:
Poco f1 bm4e battery replacement available? Anyone?

Go to the thread store
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tunnex190: 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
atheistandproud:

Go to the thread store

Is it not this xiaomi thread or you mean another one? Kindly share the link with me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OluwasureGig: 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
OluwasureGig:
Good morning guys, my redmi 7 power button switch got broken/faulty and I can’t switch on my phone as a result but the volume up and down button are working perfectly kindly suggest to me how I can get it fixed it is very urgent for me Enugu is my location
Please i need someone to help me on this
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
tunnex190:

Is it not this xiaomi thread or you mean another one? Kindly share the link with me

https://www.nairaland.com/3880817/xiaomi-thread-store/1519#3880817.48623
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
OluwasureGig:

Please i need someone to help me on this

Look for a competent repair guy in your location and tell him your power/volume button flex is bad.

Ensure that he's competent make them no use your phone learn work.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kalakazzy(m): 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
Reminderz:
hope the SD card is original?
. Yes, I bought it in slot since 2017
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OluwasureGig: 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
atheistandproud:

Look for a competent repair guy in your location and tell him your power/volume button flex is bad.

Ensure that he's competent make them no use your phone learn work.
Okay thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by womenareapez: 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
genius43:

There is a solution for that since last year grin
yeah but with greater risk of your phone being expose to hack credit card stealing.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Viiictor10(m): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
womenareapez:
android policy on all phones! You can't record calls automatically and when you try to record call, it will be shouting to the other person that you are recording undecided

Tge SHOUTING part got me grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BunmiBie: 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ayekotoo(m): 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
Vahyela:

We always look for solution after a problem... That's exactly what happened to me..
I am not aware of the issue until it happened I even replace the the battery thinking the battery is the problem before I discovered it is a general issue With the update.
If I had known, I wouldn't have updated it. My redmi note 7 was working perfectly until I updated it to MIUI 12.5.3. for me I don't see any possible solution. Except I keep wiping the data. I.e factory reset.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ayekotoo(m): 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ogarexmas:

Please how did you solve the issue?

I was told to install the exact ROM manually which I did. I downloaded from xda developers and reinstalled yet no changes.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ayekotoo(m): 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
Reminderz:

when I told some guys here to be careful with the way they jump to updates their phones anytime a new update pops out, they come out barking like a dog that is on a leash.
you'll hear something like "download full ROM, restart severally, download manually" and all those kind of bullshit making it seem like xiomi is flawless... the thing is that Xiomi software is bad and very unstable and that's the issue Xiomi needs to focus on. How I go dey fear on top say I wan update my phone? To download update manually na fasting and prayer sef. nawa oo. Shey na everybody get time for that one? Updating your phone should be the easiest thing a lay man should do without any problems, but for Xiomi, it's the opposite. other than that issue, they produce good phones.

they should fix it asap.
If I had known, maybe I wouldn't be in this situation. I love the phone because of the large internal memory of 128g and the camera. How else can I install the ROM manually aside the way I reinstalled it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ogarexmas: 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ayekotoo:

I was told to install the exact ROM manually which I did. I downloaded from xda developers and reinstalled yet no changes.

I don't even know what to do anymore, I have factory reset, update yet no difference.

Once the phone starts ringing it reboots.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ayekotoo(m): 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ogarexmas:

I don't even know what to do anymore, I have factory reset, update yet no difference.

Once the phone starts ringing it reboots.
Mine situation is still better. My phone rings but I can't pick the call else it goes off and I can't call. What a shame!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bennyflipy(m): 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
Seems guys here respond to question selectively, still observing though.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rust6(m): 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
Please my mi9 screen that I changed its fingerprint sensor keeps showing this since I replaced it

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
BunmiBie:
4 months old Neatly used

Since you can't follow simple no advert rule.

Rules 6, 13 and 18 broken.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
Reminderz:

genius go come for you now.. better remove this post before e wake up.
Really, Lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
rust6:
Please my mi9 screen that I changed its fingerprint sensor keeps showing this since I replaced it

Probably the sensor you fixed is either faulty or not fixed properly.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Segunhife(m): 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
Genius43, is the Poco X4 GT available for the international market and is it available in Nigeria?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BunmiBie: 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
genius43:

Since you can't follow simple no advert rule.

Rules 6, 13 and 18 broken.

Wow! I don't know this. I am sorry for breaking the rule. I removed the ad already
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rust6(m): 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hi
genius43:

Probably the sensor you fixed is either faulty or not fixed properly.

But it registers a new fingerprint

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
rust6:
Hi

But it registers a new fingerprint

Na OLED abi na LCD you take replace am?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rust6(m): 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
atheistandproud:

Na OLED abi na LCD you take replace am?

Oled the always on is working

(1) (2) (3) ... (8952) (8953) (8954) (8955) (8956) (8957) (8958) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.