Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8957) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9165798 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8954) (8955) (8956) (8957) (8958) (8959) (8960) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EmmanuelBoss22: 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ok, NOTED
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EmmanuelBoss22: 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
My newly bought Poco F3 crash after a week i updated to MIUI 13
My phone is no longer turning on, nothing is showing, this is a huge red flag for xiaomi i bought this phone for gaming CODM now i can't enjoy it

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Auskyd(m): 12:07am On Jul 03, 2022
kemidesola03:
Extremely Clean Mi Note 10 LITE (Dual SIM)

Mi Note 10 LITE (Dual SIM)

COLOR: Nebula Purple
FHD+ 3D curved AMOLED display (1080×2340 pixels resolution).

On screen fingerprint sensor
Face unlock

Camera: 64MP+8MP+2MP+5MP /16MP

• 6·47-inch 3D Curved AMOLED display
• Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G (which is an eight-core chip designed for gaming)

• AI Quad Rear Camera
• 16MP Selfie Camera
• 8GB of RAM
• 128GB of internal storage
• 5260mAh battery ( 30W fast charge support)
supports OTG and reverse charging
supports NFC and IR blaster.

WHATSAPP 08134082889

Alaye delete this thing jejely before you chop ban.

This is a discussion thread not sales. Do fast cos the next quote you go see, na appeal for you to chop suspension. Lol.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reeb2244: 12:13am On Jul 03, 2022
Please, is it advisable to use MIUI updater app to update my phone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Luu40: 7:34am On Jul 03, 2022
Hey guys!
Please how do I remove these Youtube video ads appearing on the homepage of my Mi Browser.

It started appearing after I installed an update.

Thanks

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pemoney(m): 7:44am On Jul 03, 2022
Pls help this green,red, blue and yellow line just pop-up from my phone sine yesterday how can I remove it pls?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by smartiejaey: 8:02am On Jul 03, 2022
Please how do I get battery for Poco f2 pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jpride(m): 8:11am On Jul 03, 2022
Please how do I create guest account for my Redmi 10A?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by smartiejaey: 8:25am On Jul 03, 2022
genius43:

!
Please can you help me? I need a replacement battery for Poco f2 pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:34am On Jul 03, 2022
smartiejaey:

Please can you help me? I need a replacement battery for Poco f2 pro

I don't sell anything. Contact them RepairpalNG, Macbeyland or Igemburg or Princekiah

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:36am On Jul 03, 2022
kemidesola03:
Extremely Clean Mi Note 10 LITE (Dual SIM)

Mi Note 10 LITE (Dual SIM)P 4082889

Cc: Dragnet and Honsule

Rules 6, 13 and 18 violated
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:37am On Jul 03, 2022
kemidesola03:

WHATSAPP 08134082889

Rules 6, 13 and 18 violated multiple times
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:37am On Jul 03, 2022
mainola:
please font name boss��

Sweet hello
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reminderz: 9:35am On Jul 03, 2022
EmmanuelBoss22:
My phone is no longer turning on, nothing is showing, this is a huge red flag for xiaomi i bought this phone for gaming CODM now i can't enjoy it
sorry bro.

once bitten, twice shy.

always take note of these next time:
1) don't be in a hurry to update your phone next time an updates pops up.

2) always read reviews of people using your phone and that has updated to the version you're trying to update to.

3)read the update logs. check what has been changed in the update. in most cases, these updates contain nothing significant. tread safely.

4) you can try to reinstall full ROM, force restart, or check for available updates if you manage to bring it on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:02am On Jul 03, 2022
EmmanuelBoss22:

What were you doing before it turned off? If it were the update it won't wait for a week for it to crash
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dragnet: 10:11am On Jul 03, 2022
genius43:

Rules 6, 13 and 18 violated multiple times

Quoting is good but it's better to use the report feature. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:31am On Jul 03, 2022
dragnet:

Quoting is good but it's better to use the report feature. Thanks

Noted
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dabira007(m): 10:56am On Jul 03, 2022
sammymax:
Please experts in the house your inputs will be highly appreciated. I have a dead redmi 9t, I took it to redmi service center I was told it might be board problem and I will have to pay 54k to get it repaired. So please can I repair it, will it still work fine, and hope the issue of the deadboot will be resolved. Thanks for your inputs

Please also note that at the moment money no dey, na that 60k budget dey. So it's either I repair or buy some other lower tecno phone

i had the same issue with my redmi 9t last week and the engineer said i should change the motherboard,but the agidi and broke me went to youtube instead and found some helps. So i sent the video to the engineer to check and apply the same thing but he didnt, he still wanted me to change the motherboard. So i collected the phone and watch the youtube to check if i can repair it myself and i resolved if it wont work,i'll change my phone. The video said i should apply Flux to a certain part and heat it with soldering iron,but i didnt have so i use vaseline and iron to heat... coupled the phone back and charged it and its now working now. So you can check videos and try it yourself or show the engineer to help you do it if you cant.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dumartz: 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
Iamvictor:
How do you check for data usage on Redmi note 10 pro.
This used to be a very easy task to do on my Redmi note 7. Now it's hard. I can't even see my overall data usage.
Go to settings > notifications & control center > control center style > choose old version
now pull status bar down & u will see 2days data usage & overall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ibrothehassan: 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
Same thing I did months ago, no issues since then�
Dabira007:

i had the same issue with my redmi 9t last week and the engineer said i should change the motherboard,but the agidi and broke me went to youtube instead and found some helps. So i sent the video to the engineer to check and apply the same thing but he didnt, he still wanted me to change the motherboard. So i collected the phone and watch the youtube to check if i can repair it myself and i resolved if it wont work,i'll change my phone. The video said i should apply Flux to a certain part and heat it with soldering iron,but i didnt have so i use vaseline and iron to heat... coupled the phone back and charged it and its now working now. So you can check videos and try it yourself or show the engineer to help you do it if you cant.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
Dabira007:

I like this. DIY saving lives since Einstein.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FryMosquito: 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
Dabira007:

Please can you share the YouTube links videos here, it will go a long way in saving people on the same issue. Thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abduleez1(m): 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
I need suggestions on how to rectify this issue.

Three weeks ago I cleared the cache of security app after I couldn't see the data app on my homescreen.
I later found a way to set the data usage app on my homescreen through Security app. But ever since then almost all times when I spend long time on another app and press the home button, my homescreen takes time loading. It loads as if the phone was restarted. Even times when the phone is unused and I unlock the phone it loads the same as if I just powered on the device.

I use redmi Note 9S.
It does this all day and it's getting annoying.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dabira007(m): 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
FryMosquito:
Please can you share the YouTube links videos here, it will go a long way in saving people on the same issue. Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPN8pBtdM68

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dabira007(m): 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ibrothehassan:
Same thing I did months ago, no issues since then�

Boss ,did you turn off the phone ever since then? And. If yes ,does the phone turn on itself?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cladez180(m): 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
My RN11 now takes longer to charge. Two hours now.

It's only an hour before, what could be wrong please .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ibrothehassan: 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
Lol, I usually switch off my phone before I sleep at night and switch it back on when I wake
Dabira007:

Boss ,did you turn off the phone ever since then? And. If yes ,does the phone turn on itself?

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dumartz: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
Cladez180:
My RN11 now takes longer to charge. Two hours now.

It's only an hour before, what could be wrong please .
Same device but mine is 1hr 5mins full charge
Dat's strange, are u using d charger & cord dat came with d phone? Did u update ur device?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cladez180(m): 2:01am On Jul 04, 2022
Dumartz:

Same device but mine is 1hr 5mins full charge
Dat's strange, are u using d charger & cord dat came with d phone? Did u update ur device?

I use the same cord and adapter and I didn't update it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Supermajor(m): 6:14am On Jul 04, 2022
Please does RN10s support split screen like that of RN9s?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8954) (8955) (8956) (8957) (8958) (8959) (8960) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.