Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? (20130 Views)

Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) / After You Give Up Your Spirit At Death,..what Next? / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Nobody: 11:48am On May 15, 2016
☆The Glory - Gil Joe
☆I no fit shout - Frank Edwards
☆Mighty God - Joe Praize
☆Overtake - Frank Edwards
☆Oghene doh - Frank Edwards

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by lollmaolol(m): 11:51am On May 15, 2016
Hilsong - I will exalt you

It connects me with the heavenly

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by BCJAY(f): 11:52am On May 15, 2016
I was once a sinner but I. came. pardon for my soil to receive this was freely given but I found that He always kept His words.....
..chorus there is a new name written down in glory and it's mine o yes it's mine............

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Rolandken(m): 11:52am On May 15, 2016
My Heart Will Trust by Max Lucado

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by lollmaolol(m): 11:54am On May 15, 2016
lilzcee:
Ojuelegba by wizkid
Who u epp by olamide x lil kesh
Ladi by lil kesh x olamide x phyno
Emergency by d'banj
pray for me by darey
Mama by kiss daniel
lagos to kampala by runtown and wizkid
Don't quote me to avoid thunder from firing u

Listen to Mercy seat by Don Moen

God have mercy on you!!!

Even after digressing from main topic, you left a cause...calm down

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Ericardo7(m): 11:56am On May 15, 2016
Nathaniel Bassey - This God is too good o

Fortune Ebel - Jesus I do worship

The Tribbett - He turned it

KelvinSapp - Praise Am

Ericardo - Great and Mighty

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Omoluabi16(m): 11:56am On May 15, 2016
Amazing Grace by Michael. W.smith.

Grace-Michael Smith.

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Orikinla(m): 11:57am On May 15, 2016
Idi Ebube by Frank Edwards.

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Faith111: 11:57am On May 15, 2016
'No Other God', by Nathaniel Bassey.

I have no Other God but You. (2*)
You have done wat no man has done.
You will do wat no man can do.
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Ericardo7(m): 11:57am On May 15, 2016
Donshemzy1234:
he turned it- Tye tribbet miracle worker- Glowreeyah Braimah majesty- Micheal W. smith. They're just too much
Bros... u know better thing

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Cymaxy: 11:57am On May 15, 2016
Frank Edwards- my favorite Eben- my best worshiper Sonnie badu- love most his songs Joe praise- the praise master TB1- this guy is so gud with his lyrics Israel Houston - i love his live performance i love most gloryyahh braimah songs To crown it all SINACH n Lọts of other Amazing Gospel artist

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Omoluabi16(m): 11:57am On May 15, 2016
lollmaolol:

God have mercy on you!!!

Mercy seat..I love that song.
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by MzMaerykay(f): 11:58am On May 15, 2016
He knows my name He knows my every thorn He sees these tears that fall And he hears me when i call. . . He knows my name by Israel Houghton
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by trojan84(m): 12:00pm On May 15, 2016
Baba na you nd all I av to give
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by DeWisedon(m): 12:06pm On May 15, 2016
JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL by 'donnohusingam'
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by jaytime(m): 12:06pm On May 15, 2016
The Lord is my shepherb;
I will bless your name
by Juanita Bynum

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 15, 2016
Pammy Udubonch and OSADEBE Jesus ne du
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by mamawin(f): 12:10pm On May 15, 2016
grayht:
Phil collins - Everyday....
The song brings back sweet memories!
thanks jare, it does it for me too. also Mariah Carey s HERO and Celine Dion s that's the way it is and if that's what it takes, so much memories!

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by LaRochelle(f): 12:12pm On May 15, 2016
PonmileJ:
You are my strength when I am week, You are that treasure that I seek,You are my All in All . ..
Seeking you is like a precious jewel, Lord to give up I'd be a fool.. .. ..

I love this song

The song is very familiar. Who sang it and what's the title?
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 15, 2016
lollmaolol:

God have mercy on you!!!

are u a saint?
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by omnisali: 12:22pm On May 15, 2016
Renegade - jayz
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 15, 2016
DeWisedon:
JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL by 'donnohusingam'

Lol. Jesus take the wheel by Carrie Underwood!

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Chicent(m): 12:25pm On May 15, 2016
Roputaru Onwe Unu by Late Rev Patty Obassey

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 15, 2016
This Igbo flute music is like energy drink...keeps me going! Fast forward to 1:55 to begin the flute music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqXh9PKmSm8
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 15, 2016
Hailie's song, not afraid, mockingbird, beautiful. All by eminem.
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by dovoule(m): 12:29pm On May 15, 2016
Aremu01:
Many times we pass through various things I'm life, challenges that questions yr faith n sometimes might move you ti doubt the faithfulness of God.
But that doesn't mean that God is not faithful. There are countless bible verses that reminds and assures one of the faithfulness of God irrespective of whatever you are passing through. Let me start...

Let the living waters flow....
By my soul, let the Holy Spirit come and take control......
Of every situation that has troubled my heart......
All my cares and burden unto YOU I role........

You know the rest of the song
Feed free to share yours
You might be helping someone

Free madness Pt. 2. Terry G's music is a source of inspiration.
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Omoluabi16(m): 12:29pm On May 15, 2016
adeaks:

Lol. Jesus take the wheel by Carrie Underwood!
thats it with gospel song..most artists have their own version. Never heard of the other artist tho.. Carrie underwood's version is cool for me.
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Damseldammie(f): 12:30pm On May 15, 2016
Owó t'ógbé ilé ayé dání, e sé o... Baba rere Òpó t'ógbé ilé ayé mi ro, e sé o... Baba rere Ojú t'ónsó mi, tí kìí t'ògbé, Etí t'ón gbò mi, nígbà tî mo ba pe t'ónpóñ mìí tí kò jé n jáábó É se o... Baba rere

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by dnatz(f): 12:30pm On May 15, 2016
I am coming back with my Testimony, Anti-Depression by Dr Paul Enenche and the rest album.

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 15, 2016
FOREIGN

Paul Wilbur:
Let the weight of your glory fall
Kadosh
Adonai
Blessed are you

Don Moen:
As the deer
My heart will trust
With a thankful heart
Arise
He never sleeps
Holy Spirit rain down
Mi Corazon

Ron Kenoly:
Majesty

Mercy Seat

NIGERIAN
Nathaniel Bassey:
Casting Crowns
Imela

Sonnie Badu:
Open the flood gates

Sinach:
I know who I am

...and many more. I just love worship!

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 15, 2016
Conqueror - Estelle (Feat. Jussie Smollett)
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by 1miccza: 12:40pm On May 15, 2016
I only enjoy hymns like "my hope is built on a solid rock"...

Should We Stop Giving Tithe? / "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video / Working Wives Should Submit Salaries To Their Husbands - Pastor. Nigerians React