Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? (20131 Views)

Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) / After You Give Up Your Spirit At Death,..what Next? / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Dentmoyin(m): 5:28pm On May 17, 2016
Dentmoyin:
no other God-nathaniel bassey, never leave me alone-h.walker, God of everything, even when it hurts-hillsong, the best for last-d.lawrence, encourage yourself-d.lawrence, sow in tears-richard smallwood, we give you glory-james fortune ft tasha cobbs, unlimited God-olumide, lion and the lamb-pastor chingtok ft nathaniel bassey, olumide, if he did it before-tye tribbet, i will run to you-alvin slaughter version, still able-james fortune, what God has for me-missippi choir, write the vision, he knows my name-israel newbreed, you are the reason-dc talk, live through it-james fortune, restoring the years-d.lawrence, Overflow and above all else-juanita brynum, mighty God-joe praiz, never be the same-juanita brynum, born to win-richard smallwood, conqueror-mali music, so many reasons by vicki yore, he always makes a way-james fortune, through it all-Benjamin dube, on the christ the solid rock, bo itoro- eno michael, you are God alone-william mccdowell, cry your last tears-paul morton, hour of visitation-bishop clearance, trust me-richard smallwood, praise is what i do-william murphy, praise you in the storm-casting crowns, komasi-lara george, Nani gi (only you are God)-mairo ese......the list goes on and on, download those ones first, am tired of typing, am just addicted to this lifestyle of worship....
you can get them from tubidydotcom, mp3skull or busysingingdotcom...
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Nickymezor(f): 5:47pm On May 17, 2016
PonmileJ:

Living Waters sang it
okay, tnx
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by couragekebs(m): 9:13pm On May 17, 2016
Dentmoyin:
no other God-nathaniel bassey, never leave me alone-h.walker, God of everything, even when it hurts-hillsong, the best for last-d.lawrence, encourage yourself-d.lawrence, sow in tears-richard smallwood, we give you glory-james fortune ft tasha cobbs, unlimited God-olumide, lion and the lamb-pastor chingtok ft nathaniel bassey, olumide, if he did it before-tye tribbet, i will run to you-alvin slaughter version, still able-james fortune, what God has for me-missippi choir, write the vision, he knows my name-israel newbreed, you are the reason-dc talk, live through it-james fortune, restoring the years-d.lawrence, Overflow and above all else-juanita brynum, mighty God-joe praiz, never be the same-juanita brynum, born to win-richard smallwood, conqueror-mali music, so many reasons by vicki yore, he always makes a way-james fortune, through it all-Benjamin dube, on the christ the solid rock, bo itoro- eno michael, you are God alone-william mccdowell, cry your last tears-paul morton, hour of visitation-bishop clearance, trust me-richard smallwood, praise is what i do-william murphy, praise you in the storm-casting crowns, Nani gi (only you are God)-mairo ese......the list goes on and on, download those ones first, am tired of typing, am just addicted to this lifestyle of worship....
thanks bro. U r d man
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by SujiAndrew(m): 7:04am On May 18, 2016
We have had to fight on this for centuries; do you think ladies have roles to play in pulpit ministry?
This blog will clarify all your doubts regarding this topic.
http://www.sujiandrewsblog.tk/2016/04/do-ladies-have-place-in-pulpit-ministry.html
Be blessed as you read in the name of our lord Jesus Christ!

1 Like

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Dentmoyin(m): 8:24am On May 18, 2016
couragekebs:
thanks bro. U r d man
wish you stayed around..have got over 1700 on my memory card....#gospomusic is what i do.....
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by PonmileJ: 3:14pm On May 18, 2016
Nickymezor:
okay, tnx
You are my All..... Is the title
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by couragekebs(m): 6:14am On May 19, 2016
Dentmoyin:
wish you stayed around..have got over 1700 on my memory card....#gospomusic is what i do.....
I love dem buh i get dem in bits via gospel progs on tv n maybe discusions like dis online. Realy a fan, but a starved fan. Thanks bro. Hw bou Nigerian gospel or foreign with good vibe or tempo(fast)
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Nobody: 6:53am On May 19, 2016
for me anything spirit-filled goes...... listen mostly to all of don moen songs all of his songs raise my spirit hillsong all their songs too especially (even when it hurts ) Juanita Bynum _my life Michael w. smith -Majesty...... in sort they are much... i believe any spirit-filled song works for me
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by izutex007(m): 8:55pm On May 19, 2016
Dentmoyin:

bro, where do you stay?
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Dentmoyin(m): 10:03pm On May 22, 2016
izutex007:

bro, where do you stay?
akwa ibom (uyo)

1 Like

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by izutex007(m): 12:53am On May 23, 2016
Dentmoyin:
akwa ibom (uyo)

ahh, tot you were in Lag. Would have requested for your song collection. Thanks anyways.
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Dentmoyin(m): 7:31am On May 23, 2016
izutex007:

ahh, tot you were in Lag. Would have requested for your song collection. Thanks anyways.
but november i will relocate to ibadan by God's grace...
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by izutex007(m): 1:51am On May 24, 2016
Dentmoyin:
but november i will relocate to ibadan by God's grace...

No P, God will keep us till then
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by SenatorJames(m): 9:15pm On May 25, 2016
Olorun to da awon oke igbani Iwo ni mo fi ope e mi fun Chorus; Taani un o tun gbe ga oooo Bi kose baba loke Taani un tun fi gbogbo ope e mi fun Olorun to da awon oke igbani Iwo ni mo fi ope e mi fun
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by hpk(m): 11:06pm On May 31, 2016
The Weeknd - Often.
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
chimaobikanu:
"No Other God"- by Nathaniel Bassy. And "Baba Oh"- by Unknown.
Sonnie badu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should We Stop Giving Tithe? / Working Wives Should Submit Salaries To Their Husbands - Pastor. Nigerians React / "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.