Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? (20129 Views)

Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) / After You Give Up Your Spirit At Death,..what Next? / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Peritus(m): 5:59pm On May 15, 2016
Spirit Pray by Elijah Oyelade

1 Like

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by SleekHoyeen(f): 6:27pm On May 15, 2016
Casting crowns- Nathaniel Bassey

Afuye gege- Shola Allyson-Obaniyi

Wonderful Wonder- Nathaniel Bassey

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by xeighy(m): 6:54pm On May 15, 2016
tunery004:
Lyrics
In Christ alone my hope is found,
He is my light, my strength, my song;
This Cornerstone, this solid Ground,
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm.
What heights of love, what depths of peace,
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease!
My Comforter, my All in All,
Here in the love of Christ I stand.

In Christ alone! - who took on flesh,
Fullness of God in helpless babe.
This gift of love and righteousness,
Scorned by the ones He came to save:
Till on that cross as Jesus died,
The wrath of God was satisfied -
For every sin on Him was laid;
Here in the death of Christ I live.

There in the ground His body lay,
Light of the world by darkness slain:
Then bursting forth in glorious day
Up from the grave He rose again!
And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me,
For I am His and He is mine -
Bought with the precious blood of Christ.

No guilt in life, no fear in death,
This is the power of Christ in me;
From life's first cry to final breath,
Jesus commands my destiny.
No power of hell, no scheme of man,
Can ever pluck me from His hand:
Till He returns or calls me home,
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand.
One of my favourite hymns. Love it.
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by worldwida: 6:56pm On May 15, 2016
Damseldammie:
Owó t'ógbé ilé ayé dání, e sé o... Baba rere
Òpó t'ógbé ilé ayé mi ro, e sé o... Baba rere
Ojú t'ónsó mi, tí kìí t'ògbé,
Etí t'ón gbò mi, nígbà tî mo ba pe
t'ónpóñ mìí tí kò jé n jáábó
É se o... Baba rere

Thanks Damseldammie. This song does it for me anytime. Powerful lyrics to appreciate my God.
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by xeighy(m): 7:02pm On May 15, 2016
harsysky:
"What a friend we have in Jesus" and

"" "As long as you are there" by mccklurkin""
I love "As long as you are there"

1 Like

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Seeker2014: 7:05pm On May 15, 2016
Don't Give Up by Xavier Naidoo
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Stuntkid172(m): 7:16pm On May 15, 2016
lilzcee:
undecided attention seeker
izit your attention that i seek. Abi i beg u attention
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by xeighy(m): 7:19pm On May 15, 2016
SleekHoyeen:
Casting crowns- Nathaniel Bassey

Afuye gege- Shola Allyson-Obaniyi

Wonderful Wonder- Nathaniel Bassey

"Wonderful Wonder" is a great song
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by xeighy(m): 7:38pm On May 15, 2016
Kari Jobe - I am not alone, Steady my heart, You are for me, Forever.

Hillsong - Scandal of grace, Desert Song

Chris Tomlin - Our God, Good Good Father

Brooklyn Tabernacle - I'll say yes, Favourite song of all

Gateway Worship - O the blood

Jesus Culture - Rooftop, Break every chain

Meredith Andrews - Not for a moment

Nathaniel Bassey, Frank Edwards, Don Moen, etc
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by addicted268(f): 8:17pm On May 15, 2016
Eledumare by oluwashalom
Twale by flo
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by chiasoka(m): 8:43pm On May 15, 2016
It must have been love by Roxette Sacrifice - Elton John
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by NaijaQT(f): 9:17pm On May 15, 2016
Set Adrift on Memory Bliss - P.M. Dawn. Gets me every time! smiley
...oh and most oldie classics by the Isley Brothers! grin
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by couragekebs(m): 9:35pm On May 15, 2016
Dentmoyin:
Be still and know-juanita bynum, praise jehovah-beverly, have seen him do it-kurt carr, God cares for you, conqueror, God my God-vashawn mitchel, i'll be still-hillsong, amen-deitrick haddon, it shall come to pass-h.walker, It could be worse-james fortune, Faithful to the end-brooklyn terbanacle, after awhile-kirk franklin, it is well-hlengiwe mhalaba and the list goes on...am really addicted to gospel musics...
wow. Had to download d ones i dnt av frm ur list. Pls recommend more n hw u get dem @ first. Thanks
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by jennifer22(f): 9:36pm On May 15, 2016
Am gonna hold on by R.Kelly
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by kellyJames5(m): 10:36pm On May 15, 2016
merrycent:
Mine is most times a hymn; My hope is built on nothing else...On christ the solid rock I stand all other ground is sinking...

are you an Anglican ?(
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by flamingREED(m): 10:37pm On May 15, 2016
integrity85:

App name please?
Free mp3 music unlimited

1 Like

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by kellyJames5(m): 10:58pm On May 15, 2016
Chicent:
Roputaru Onwe Unu by Late Rev Patty Obassey

Bros I'd like you to help me with this song please.
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by kellyJames5(m): 11:02pm On May 15, 2016
please who will help me with this song;"As the deer panteth for water"by Martin. J. Nystrom
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Twinmama(f): 11:32pm On May 15, 2016
Beautiful day. Jamie Grace
Victory. Helen Baylor
For every mountain. Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir
Angels on the runway. Frank Edward
His eyes's on the sparrow. (sparkle) Whitney Houston
God has not forgot. Tonex
I survived it. me
If I tell God. Kurt Carr
Imagine me. Kirk Franklin
The reason why I sing. Kirk Franklin
Thy will be done. Deborah cox
Thou o Lord. Brooklyn tabernacle
Yes to your will. Kim Burrell
This test is your storm. T.D Jakes potters house choir
Wonderful magnificent God. Don Moen

This song by Don Moen is very inspirational, direct towards worship to God I'm always lost in worship when I sing it especially during morning devotion.

"At Your feet I bow
There is none like You
All that I have found
All I want is You
All the wonders You do
All that You are
What can I bring to You
I offer my heart"

"Wonderful Magnificent God
I'm humbled by the life you gave
Beautiful, Redeemer You are
Worthy of my highest praise"

"What can we give to You oh God
for everything You have given to us
We offer our hearts to You oh God
For everything you have given to us"

"Wonderful, You are wonderful
Magnificent God"
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 12:07am On May 16, 2016
They are many songs that uplift my spirit but one of them is (walk with me ) by ken Snyder when I listen to it tears fill my eyes, when I look at how the world and , christians are being faced with stiff oppositions, it reminds me of what jesus went through in the garden of gethsemane, and how he prayed, and was resusitated. God bless ken snyder for that song.
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Ray360: 12:50am On May 16, 2016
viktor01:

The wordens of that song are so deep.
very deep.
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Meesquared(m): 1:29am On May 16, 2016
Ancient words ever true. changing Mee and changing you. we have come with open arms. ooo let the ancient words impact..
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Chicent(m): 4:56am On May 16, 2016
kellyJames5:

Bros I'd like you to help me with this song please.

its online..... U can download it. My fone is faulty, i wud have added u on whatsapp and shared it with u. Sorry
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by openmine(m): 2:50pm On May 16, 2016
"When all has been said and done" Don moen
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by kellyJames5(m): 4:00pm On May 16, 2016
Chicent:

its online..... U can download it. My fone is faulty, i wud have added u on whatsapp and shared it with u. Sorry

alright......the site please,
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by mrmatt(m): 7:36pm On May 16, 2016
It wasn't easy cece w, above all by women of faith and the rest.
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 9:15pm On May 16, 2016
Gerry & The Pacemakers - You'll Never Walk Alone
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by PonmileJ: 9:50am On May 17, 2016
Nickymezor:
Nice song. Pls watz d name of d artiste

Living Waters sang it
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by PonmileJ: 9:51am On May 17, 2016
LaRochelle:

The song is very familiar. Who sang it and what's the title?
Living Waters sang it
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by SujiAndrew(m): 2:46pm On May 17, 2016
This post will clarify all your doubt about the payment of tithe.
http://www.sujiandrewsblog.tk/2016/05/should-christians-pay-tithe.html
Be blessed in the name of our lord Jesus Christ!

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by skeendyke: 3:58pm On May 17, 2016
I Can Only Imagine - Mercy Me

My God Is Awesome - Charles Jenkins

Casting Crowns - Nathaniel Bassey

I Will Follow - Chris Tomlin

It All Belongs To You - Damita Haddon

All My Hope - Hillsong

Mighty To Save - Don Moen

Indescribable - Chris Tomlin
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Dentmoyin(m): 5:24pm On May 17, 2016
couragekebs:
wow. Had to download d ones i dnt av frm ur list. Pls recommend more n hw u get dem @ first. Thanks
no other God-nathaniel bassey, never leave me alone-h.walker, God of everything, even when it hurts-hillsong, the best for last-d.lawrence, encourage yourself-d.lawrence, sow in tears-richard smallwood, we give you glory-james fortune ft tasha cobbs, unlimited God-olumide, lion and the lamb-pastor chingtok ft nathaniel bassey, olumide, if he did it before-tye tribbet, i will run to you-alvin slaughter version, still able-james fortune, what God has for me-missippi choir, write the vision, he knows my name-israel newbreed, you are the reason-dc talk, live through it-james fortune, restoring the years-d.lawrence, Overflow and above all else-juanita brynum, mighty God-joe praiz, never be the same-juanita brynum, born to win-richard smallwood, conqueror-mali music, so many reasons by vicki yore, he always makes a way-james fortune, through it all-Benjamin dube, on the christ the solid rock, bo itoro- eno michael, you are God alone-william mccdowell, cry your last tears-paul morton, hour of visitation-bishop clearance, trust me-richard smallwood, praise is what i do-william murphy, praise you in the storm-casting crowns, Nani gi (only you are God)-mairo ese......the list goes on and on, download those ones first, am tired of typing, am just addicted to this lifestyle of worship....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should We Stop Giving Tithe? / "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video / Working Wives Should Submit Salaries To Their Husbands - Pastor. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.