Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

20 Things Men Wish Women Knew...#the Secret Of What Men Want Revealed!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Things Men Wish Women Knew...#the Secret Of What Men Want Revealed!!! (1187 Views)

Things Men Wish Women Knew About Sex / 6 Things men want in a relationship / 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Things Men Wish Women Knew...#the Secret Of What Men Want Revealed!!! by pink67(f): 12:40pm On May 08, 2016
Having trouble relating to your beau?Dont understand why you're always clashing? Now,men don't tend to express themselves as well as women,and most ladies can't figure out want exactly it is they want,so here are 20 universal truths that apply to men that every woman needs to know NOW!!
1.HIS MOM COMES FIRST.
sorry ladies,you cant be the number 1 woman in his life,she carried him,gave birth to him and raised the man!There is no competition here,stop fighting her and start making an effort with her.(trust me on this one).
2.SUPPORT HIS TEAM.
no man wants an eye-rolling gf when it comes to watching his fav sport,he'll appreciate it(believe me) if you support it(even if you pretend*wink*).
3.NAGGING.
Quit nagging and b*tching about everything already!!Just stop!He hates it okay?.
4.I'M BLOATED.
We are all about being open here,but somethings you should keep to yourself,he doesn't want to know about it.
5.HAVE SELF-RESPECT.
A bit of self-dignity and self-confidence in who you are and what you want is HOT!! If you cant respect yourself,he wont respect you.
6.DON'T ACT CRAY!
A combination of paranomia,selfishness and impatience,can make a woman act in strange psychotic ways.dont be the pycho GF.
7.DON'T BE WEAK!!
8.BE NATURAL.
guys like it when girls doll up,but beleve it or not,they like it more when you're natural.
9.MEN ARE CLUELESS WHEN IT COMES TO PERIODS.
Don't expect your man to know whether your cycle is normal or not,what kind of pill you're taking or if it's time or not,it's foreign to him,he doesn't understand any of it.so much that...
10.DRESSING UP.
Don't bother asking your man if you look gorgeous in this or that dress,firstly,he's not going to know and secondly,he's always going to say yes.(unless he wants war).
11.party.
Yes,men will think about having a party with you and another women,but there don't expect you to act upon it.#it's a fantasy! Chill.
12.OTHER GIRLS.
Not always,but sometimes men wil picture other girls when they think about or have sex again.Again it's a male thing,don't take it seriously.
13. MEN LOVE FANTASY FILMS!!
Yup!! So try having a working knowledge of Lukeskywalker,Frodo baggins,daenerys targaryen. Deal with it.
14.SURPRISE HIM WITH LINGERIE.
15.THEY LOVE YOU SLEEPING ON THEIR CHEST.
16.MEN SECRETLY LOVE IT WHEN YOU BUY THEM CLOTHES.
Take advantage girl!otherwise he'll still be wearing his tracksuit bottoms from 1997.Do you really want to see him with that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Things Men Wish Women Knew...#the Secret Of What Men Want Revealed!!! by obiorathesubtle: 12:46pm On May 08, 2016
most of these facts are narrow and false..

Take 15 for instance, I love my freedom.. I love to roll when I'm sleeping.. Sleep on my chest, I can't breathe right.. that's means you want to kill me.. That means you hate me..
Re: 20 Things Men Wish Women Knew...#the Secret Of What Men Want Revealed!!! by pink67(f): 12:53pm On May 08, 2016
17.MAKE AN EFFORT WITH HIS FRIENDS.
We'll never understand their man jokes,but creating banter and making an effort with his boys is a massive bonus.
18.THEY LOVE KISSES!!
Those little kisses you trail down his neck and chest??He wants more of 'em!
19.THE WAY TO A MAN'S HEART IS THROUGH HIS STOMACH!!
i'm not asking you to a stereotypical housewife here,but any man loves it when their woman can whip up his favourite dish for him!
20.THEY LOVE YOUR ORGASM FACE.
Sweaty??Red??Scrunched up?? Watching you orgasm is like watching a football been carried across the goal line into the end zone(not to mention the BIG ego boost for him)...they love showing off their strength plus you get to enjoy it...
These are purely my opinion,,i'm tired now,my thumb hurts..but i did it for you!!Do you know what else men wish women knew?? Add yours!

1 Like

Re: 20 Things Men Wish Women Knew...#the Secret Of What Men Want Revealed!!! by LouisBERG: 1:06pm On May 08, 2016
Re: 20 Things Men Wish Women Knew...#the Secret Of What Men Want Revealed!!! by Peacetemi: 1:11pm On May 08, 2016
Re: 20 Things Men Wish Women Knew...#the Secret Of What Men Want Revealed!!! by IRserveMyComent(f): 1:37pm On May 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
most of these facts are narrow and false..

Take 15 for instance, I love my freedom.. I love to roll when I'm sleeping.. Sleep on my chest, I can't breathe right.. that's means you want to kill me.. That means you hate me..
lols dont mind the op. Most things he listed here does not apply to every man. He should have known there are individual differences.

1 Like

Re: 20 Things Men Wish Women Knew...#the Secret Of What Men Want Revealed!!! by Michizzy(f): 3:21pm On May 08, 2016
Alright! But I don't think they apply to all men.
Re: 20 Things Men Wish Women Knew...#the Secret Of What Men Want Revealed!!! by placeofallure(f): 5:20pm On May 08, 2016
Pinky and the brain "D" me likey! Though people are saying your tips don't apply, they do for me. I sat my boo down and began to ask him one by one, many did apply. You don't dare walk up and down when he is watching his 'London has fallen' plus he likes pleasant surprises of T shirt, denim, shoe and boxers. He does reciprocates though. Thanks again.

(1) (Reply)

Am In Love / 10 Smileys That Show Ur Face Wen Tosting In First Time / 13 Sentences You’ll Hear If A Nigerian Girl Likes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.