Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

My GF And I Are Having Issues On Trust - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF And I Are Having Issues On Trust (1601 Views)

Please I Need Advice I Don't Know What To Do About My Gf And Best friend / How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day / My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My GF And I Are Having Issues On Trust by CHamBerz(m): 7:37pm On May 08, 2016
Please,I need Advice.
I'm a guy from Imo State,Nigeria. I have a good girlfriend;she is good in a lot of things but keeping our sercets from her best friend is the issue I'm having with her. She talks a lot to that her so called best friend that I was surprise her girlfriend knows most of my password(even that of my ATM). Seriously,I was shocked when she(her best friend told me the code when we were arguing). Can u imagine that her bf knows how,when I have s*x with my girl.etc.
Really,this freakin me out.I have tried my best to change her,but to no avail. Now,I have change alot@I now hide alot from her and its caused a lot of damage to the relationship(I really don't want us to break). She now thinks I don't trust her....
Please,I need advice because I'm confussed.
Re: My GF And I Are Having Issues On Trust by jamex93(m): 7:44pm On May 08, 2016
DAT ur woman na mumu (sorry for d insult)

Her head no just correct

4 Likes

Re: My GF And I Are Having Issues On Trust by charijee(f): 7:47pm On May 08, 2016
Are you both criminals?
Why's this here
Re: My GF And I Are Having Issues On Trust by CHamBerz(m): 7:52pm On May 08, 2016
charijee:
Are you both criminals?
Why's this here
It was a mistake dear...forgive me
Re: My GF And I Are Having Issues On Trust by CHamBerz(m): 7:53pm On May 08, 2016
jamex93:
Her head no just correct
Pls explain there...i need advice
Re: My GF And I Are Having Issues On Trust by CHamBerz(m): 7:53pm On May 08, 2016
jamex93:
Her head no just correct
Re: My GF And I Are Having Issues On Trust by jopretty(f): 7:56pm On May 08, 2016
This reminds me of a woman who used her mouth to destroy her home. If you are thinking of marrying her, better think twice biko, she might use her mouth and invite thieves without knowing "Nkechi, hmmmm, my husband got paid today oo by one of his debtors, but it was late to go to the bank so he brought the money home and it's over 2million, help me thank God oo" devil will start ringing bells in Nkechi's head and...you know the rest of the story.

2 Likes

Re: My GF And I Are Having Issues On Trust by jamex93(m): 7:56pm On May 08, 2016
CHamBerz:

She no get sense

Keep hiding tinz from her till she get sense
Re: My GF And I Are Having Issues On Trust by charijee(f): 7:57pm On May 08, 2016
CHamBerz:

It was a mistake dear...forgive me
okay, I see it's been moved
Re: My GF And I Are Having Issues On Trust by sirjakez(m): 8:05pm On May 08, 2016
jopretty:
This reminds me of a woman who used her mouth to destroy her home. If you are thinking of marrying her, better think twice biko, she might use her mouth and invite thieves without knowing "Nkechi, hmmmm, my husband got paid today oo by one of his debtors, but it was late to go to the bank so he brought the money home and it's over 2million, help me thank God oo" devil will start ringing bells in Nkechi's head and...you know the rest of the story.
u gave the op the best advice and example.... thumps up

7 Likes

Re: My GF And I Are Having Issues On Trust by CHamBerz(m): 8:08pm On May 08, 2016
jopretty:
OMG! I ve neva seen dis frm dat point of veiw...bt its hard dear(we've dated 4 four yrs).hope u understand
Re: My GF And I Are Having Issues On Trust by jopretty(f): 8:15pm On May 08, 2016
CHamBerz:

OMG! I ve neva seen dis frm dat point of veiw...bt its hard dear(we've dated 4 four yrs).hope u understand
I understand you are blinded by love now, but after marriage, these things you are managing now ga eme gi voom n'anya and then you'd wish you never got hooked in the first place. Address the issue now or live to regret it.

3 Likes

Re: My GF And I Are Having Issues On Trust by CHamBerz(m): 8:17pm On May 08, 2016
jamex93:

She no get sense
Keep hiding tinz from her till she get sense
D little i hid cost a lot...if i hide a lot nko?
Re: My GF And I Are Having Issues On Trust by CHamBerz(m): 8:19pm On May 08, 2016
jopretty:
I understand you are blinded by love now, but after marriage, these things you are managing now ga eme gi voom n'anya and then you'd wish you never got hooked in the first place. Address the issue now or live to regret it.
Tanks dear,u are lovely...I will tink abt it
Re: My GF And I Are Having Issues On Trust by jopretty(f): 8:23pm On May 08, 2016
CHamBerz:

Tanks dear,u are lovely...I will tink abt it
you are welcome

1 Like

Re: My GF And I Are Having Issues On Trust by jamex93(m): 8:24pm On May 08, 2016
CHamBerz:

D little i hid cost a lot...if i hide a lot nko?

Don't predict

Hide a lot and see wat happens
Re: My GF And I Are Having Issues On Trust by mrbishop: 8:24pm On May 08, 2016
CHamBerz:
Please,I need Advice.
I'm a Boy from Imo State,Nigeria. I have a good girlfriend;she is good in a lot of things but keeping our sercets from her best friend is the issue I'm having with her. She talks a lot to that her so called best friend that I was surprise her girlfriend knows most of my password(even that of my ATM). Seriously,I was shocked when she(her best friend told me the code when we were arguing). Can u imagine that her bf knows how,when I have s*x with my girl.etc.
Really,this freakin me out.I have tried my best to change her,but to no avail. Now,I have change alot@I now hide alot from her and its caused a lot of damage to the relationship(I really don't want us to break). She now thinks I don't trust her....

Chai Op! you are a Mumu,and a disgrace to sharp guys.
WHY ON EARTH SHOULD A NAIJA GAL KNOW YOUR ATM PASSWORD?
Chai!
Okay Do You Know Her ATM Password?
Re: My GF And I Are Having Issues On Trust by MRBrownJ: 8:54pm On May 08, 2016
madness, the minute her friend told you that she had your pin, was the minute you should have earned your lesson, change the pin and NEVER EVER give it to your gf again... as for the rest, this is WOMEN for you, accept it or become gay.
Re: My GF And I Are Having Issues On Trust by donholy28(m): 8:59pm On May 08, 2016
Then u should change all ur passwords and stop telling her things...find dat her friend and bang her too
Re: My GF And I Are Having Issues On Trust by CHamBerz(m): 9:57pm On May 08, 2016
jamex93:

Don't predict
Hide a lot and see wat happens
U dn join army b4?ur hrt strong oooh...well thanks dear
Re: My GF And I Are Having Issues On Trust by CHamBerz(m): 9:58pm On May 08, 2016
donholy28:
Then u should change all ur passwords and stop telling her things...find dat her friend and bang her too
U no nid 2 tell me dat 1...infact,dats wat has been cosin d issues
Re: My GF And I Are Having Issues On Trust by CHamBerz(m): 10:00pm On May 08, 2016
MRBrownJ:
madness, the minute her friend told you that she had your pin, was the minute you should have earned your lesson, change the pin and NEVER EVER give it to your gf again... as for the rest, this is WOMEN for you, accept it or become gay.
Sure...bt d g*y stuff....i no follow
Re: My GF And I Are Having Issues On Trust by CHamBerz(m): 10:01pm On May 08, 2016
mrbishop:

Chai Op! you are a Mumu,and a disgrace to sharp guys. WHY ON EARTH SHOULD A NAIJA GAL KNOW YOUR ATM PASSWORD? Chai! Okay Do You Know Her ATM Password?
My dear I do oooooh...bt I dnt rarely ve access 2 it...nd vise vaser
Re: My GF And I Are Having Issues On Trust by CHamBerz(m): 11:37pm On May 08, 2016
donholy28:
''Bang her''...hw?
Re: My GF And I Are Having Issues On Trust by jamex93(m): 6:56am On May 09, 2016
CHamBerz:

U dn join army b4?ur hrt strong oooh...well thanks dear

I never join before but I get great interest cool
Re: My GF And I Are Having Issues On Trust by CHamBerz(m): 9:09am On May 09, 2016
jamex93:

I never join before but I get great interest cool
dats good...bt hop u knw dat being in love z nt like being in a battle field?
Re: My GF And I Are Having Issues On Trust by jamex93(m): 10:16am On May 09, 2016
CHamBerz:

dats good...bt hop u knw dat being in love z nt like being in a battle field?

Yes sir

1 Like

Re: My GF And I Are Having Issues On Trust by myssmee: 10:20am On May 09, 2016
CHamBerz:
Please,I need Advice.
I'm a guy from Imo State,Nigeria. I have a good girlfriend;she is good in a lot of things but keeping our sercets from her best friend is the issue I'm having with her. She talks a lot to that her so called best friend that I was surprise her girlfriend knows most of my password(even that of my ATM). Seriously,I was shocked when she(her best friend told me the code when we were arguing). Can u imagine that her bf knows how,when I have s*x with my girl.etc.
omg lool I know ladies talk to their besties about stuffs that's just what we do ,but not everything na , na wa o even atm pin haba undecided
Re: My GF And I Are Having Issues On Trust by David25(m): 10:40am On May 09, 2016
CHamBerz:
My GF And I Are Having Issues On Trust .

oh uh.. I love "trust issues" grin
Re: My GF And I Are Having Issues On Trust by CHamBerz(m): 3:29pm On May 09, 2016
David25:

oh uh.. I love "trust issues" grin
What?!

(1) (Reply)

Sex Starve Guy / Girls Why? / Why Are Church Owned Schools Too Costly???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.