Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs (70023 Views)

My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro / Will You Consider Using Tecno T484 With 4000mah Battery Which Last For 80days? / My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by gabylzy(m): 11:27pm On May 09, 2016
Willgates:

Why are you comparing a machine to a phone?

grin grin dont mind me i 4got
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by ritababe(f): 11:38pm On May 09, 2016
Fundango:
That is good,i will be happy to get review of L8 from you whenever you bought and used it.

no wahala
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Hundreddegrees(m): 11:41pm On May 09, 2016
Oyindebrah:
the phone isn't expensive nah,its affordable...

Okay o.. I'll check
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by steinalb(m): 11:49pm On May 09, 2016
either the OP is a tecno phone marketer or a cheap Nigerian LovePeddler.

her previous posts...too claring
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by just2okworld(f): 1:53am On May 10, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Nobody: 2:30am On May 10, 2016
Hallack:
15%? Not impressing.

She had her data on while watching with background data going on. Also it depends on movie quality, screen brightness, etc. If we both have the same phone and I watch a movie at 100% screen brightness at 100% volume while u watch the same movie at 20% screen brightness at 50% volume, tell me are we going to use same amount of battery?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by driand(m): 4:00am On May 10, 2016
Oyindebrah:
2650mah??that's a lie job,2hours movie at 20%??I refuse to believe this
just telling you not asking you to believe, most of those Chinese phones their os are not properly Optimized, my m8 is on marshmallow, has optimizing options, then I applied mods to make it alpha
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Sunbellar: 6:25am On May 10, 2016
A phone of 1gb ram and you had the temerity to talk about it. What a trash!
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by adeleye003(m): 6:38am On May 10, 2016
tellwisdom:
Op, techno is for poor people like you. Go and make money and buy good fone sad

obvious you didn't think think that well before saying it....
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Nobody: 8:00am On May 10, 2016
greenhulk:

She had her data on while watching with background data going on. Also it depends on movie quality, screen brightness, etc. If we both have the same phone and I watch a movie at 100% screen brightness at 100% volume while u watch the same movie at 20% screen brightness at 50% volume, tell me are we going to use same amount of battery?
No
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Oladipupo22: 8:13am On May 10, 2016
Fundango:
they will only notice you probably if you re cooking snakes or any bush meat. grin

At last, my train made the front page
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by emmayodata(m): 8:26am On May 10, 2016
Oyindebrah:
2650mah??that's a lie job,2hours movie at 20%??I refuse to believe this
Na true o bae, if u off ur data
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by snipesdam(m): 9:56am On May 10, 2016
SmooshCHN:
I bet you can't even do a Boxers review. Her effort is a useful piece to those interested in the gadget unlike your comment in this thread.

A hole. How dare you spit trash about me not able to do a review... angry You barely have 5 educational topics... grin I bet you have never impacted positively to anyone in your life... cheapshitundecided undecided
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by SmooshCHN: 10:12am On May 10, 2016
snipesdam:

A hole. How dare you spit trash about me not able to do a review... angry You barely have 5 educational topics... grin I bet you have never impacted positively to anyone in your life... cheapshitundecided undecided
If you were educated you wouldn't make such statement about the girl's review in the first place. If not being able to do a Boxers review is an insult to you then you're just the cheaps____. Replying quote is not always about insults or trying to be tough. Check your comment again and see if it impacts you positively. You look educated but didn't comment like someone who is hence I had to quote you in the first place. My bad. Sorry
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by snipesdam(m): 10:23am On May 10, 2016
SmooshCHN:
If you were educated you wouldn't make such statement about the girl's review in the first place. If not being able to do a Boxers review is an insult to you then you're just the cheaps____. Replying quote is not always about insults or trying to be tough. Check your comment again and see if it impacts you positively. You look educated but didn't comment like someone who is hence I had to quote you in the first place. My bad. Sorry

Let me tell you something thats simple... First anyone looking for a review should simply go to the phone section, I didn't find a reason why that review should make FrontPage. The Phone in question with its features has nothing to WOW us for.... its just another affordable phone in the market. Seun and Lalasticlala should be putting on the front-page more informational key topics.

So back to my earlier comment if that's all she has to say about the phone its not worth being on front-page simple. Send back to Phones Section.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by yogun(f): 11:17am On May 10, 2016
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by steinalb(m): 3:02pm On May 10, 2016
snipesdam:

Let me tell you something thats simple... First anyone looking for a review should simply go to the phone section, I didn't find a reason why that review should make FrontPage. The Phone in question with its features has nothing to WOW us for.... its just another affordable phone in the market. Seun and Lalasticlala should be putting on the front-page more informational key topics.

So back to my earlier comment if that's all she has to say about the phone its not worth being on front-page simple. Send back to Phones Section.

seems nairaland and tecno have some sort of MOU. I can see why someone will submit a post about a phone of 1GB ram, gotten from submitting her down below to a man and it will make front page. This is not the first time her post is getting here
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:03pm On May 10, 2016
nice thread but i can spot haters
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:04pm On May 10, 2016
angry angry angry
steinalb:

seems nairaland and tecno have some sort of MOU. I can see why someone will submit a post about a phone of 1GB ram, gotten from submitting her down below to a man and it will make front page. This is not the first time her post is getting here
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:06pm On May 10, 2016
Oladipupo22:

At last, my train made the front page
grin grin grin
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:08pm On May 10, 2016
Nice thread OP... haters should go and die
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Oyindebrah(f): 6:23pm On May 13, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
Nice thread OP... haters should go and die

I see no reason why they are even arguing sef
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by prahcetomi(m): 9:49pm On May 13, 2016
This phone sweet die tongue
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by AnnabelR0se(f): 10:27pm On May 13, 2016
Mice reviews.I am still rocking my W4
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by prestige2013: 9:44pm On May 14, 2016
Tecno L8 plus on point..................
still thinking!
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:25pm On May 14, 2016
Oyindebrah:

I see no reason why they are even arguing sef
people just love to argue sis
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:26pm On May 14, 2016
prestige2013:
Tecno L8 plus on point..................

still thinking!
Longer battery life cheesy cheesy
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by prestige2013: 11:32pm On May 14, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
Longer battery life cheesy cheesy
I care more abt Camera than Battery!
still thinking BTW Hot 3 and L8 plus- both 2gb variant.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by mrprezident007(m): 12:26am On May 15, 2016
Easy with the grammar.
Bestman111:
How much did u bought it?
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by mrprezident007(m): 12:27am On May 15, 2016
With current electricity and fuel condition, I would advise you to go for battery... L8
prestige2013:

I care more abt Camera than Battery!

still thinking BTW Hot 3 and L8 plus- both 2gb variant.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by kesses: 1:52pm On May 16, 2016
bros what happen now
Bestman111:
How much did u bought it?
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by kesses: 1:58pm On May 16, 2016
i have known Tecno for producing phones with good camera and batteries especially the j8... best of both worlds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications / Glo Launches Another Whooping Data Plan, Will You Rock It? / Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.