Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Is It Normal To Smell My Gf Bunghole. Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal To Smell My Gf Bunghole. Pls Help (4334 Views)

How To Smell Nice Always / Help!!! "My Boyfriend Likes To Smell And Touch My Pupu" / Once He Remove His Boxers The Room Start To Smell Shitt Shitt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal To Smell My Gf Bunghole. Pls Help by Nobody: 11:58am On May 10, 2016
I like to spread it, sniff it, lick it, and tongue her a**hole. once she farted while i was tonguing her bunghole and it really turned me on. i also once got her in bed right after she had sh*t, under the pretext of a pre- shower massage and her butt tasted and smelled awesomely. i sometimes go into the bathroom while she is sh*tting. sometime soon, i am planning to lick her ass clean after she takes one of her solid, flowery smelling poops. i don't want to eat her poop, just smell it and taste it a little. am I normal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Smell My Gf Bunghole. Pls Help by Oche211(m): 12:02pm On May 10, 2016
U re truely crazy bt u aint a saint

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Smell My Gf Bunghole. Pls Help by domnwan(m): 12:02pm On May 10, 2016
U are, coz u are a good specy of dog that eats shit

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Normal To Smell My Gf Bunghole. Pls Help by Maxi112: 12:10pm On May 10, 2016
is only a man with mental issue can do that

3 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Smell My Gf Bunghole. Pls Help by flexyfit(f): 12:12pm On May 10, 2016
obviously ....u are not ok....ewww...abeg this one no be love...na madness...u need to see TB Joshua ASAP...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Smell My Gf Bunghole. Pls Help by ButterFrost212(f): 12:12pm On May 10, 2016
I can't believe what I just read shocked that can't be normal, this is either a lie and if it's not, you need serious help.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Smell My Gf Bunghole. Pls Help by macdon4all(m): 12:13pm On May 10, 2016
wen was d last time u went for mental check up pls?

4 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Smell My Gf Bunghole. Pls Help by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 10, 2016
Watta fetish u have...good luck.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Smell My Gf Bunghole. Pls Help by pamellla(f): 12:16pm On May 10, 2016
jeez....u are high on osogbo weed....WTF!!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Smell My Gf Bunghole. Pls Help by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 10, 2016
No! Sadly you are NOT normal.... I fear for u, may God deliver you, I dey cry for ur sake bro cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Smell My Gf Bunghole. Pls Help by UyiIredia(m): 12:26pm On May 10, 2016
Kaiiiiii ! U need help from this ur craze so. This ur craze no get part 2.
Re: Is It Normal To Smell My Gf Bunghole. Pls Help by Eze2000(m): 12:29pm On May 10, 2016
Have u tried earning the poo directly from the Suck-away or the pit/closet? you should find it even more awesome!

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Smell My Gf Bunghole. Pls Help by Monalisa185(f): 12:46pm On May 10, 2016
Re: Is It Normal To Smell My Gf Bunghole. Pls Help by possibilita(m): 12:51pm On May 10, 2016
Bros abeg ur problem don passs Romanceland,u need to visit TBland.
Re: Is It Normal To Smell My Gf Bunghole. Pls Help by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 10, 2016
Oh..You're very normal!grin

You just got A weird fetish...grin
you're coprophiliac, I guess?embarassed

So far Your girlfriend doesn't have a problem with that, you're good to go! tongue

6 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Smell My Gf Bunghole. Pls Help by lomprico(m): 1:02pm On May 10, 2016
See as the females just hijack this thread!
Op, you need JESUS!
Re: Is It Normal To Smell My Gf Bunghole. Pls Help by skywalker240(m): 1:49pm On May 10, 2016
grin

Re: Is It Normal To Smell My Gf Bunghole. Pls Help by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 10, 2016
@OP....

I think you are suffering from ''Flatulence Fetishism'' and ''Coprophagia'' as Madam EstherFabian stated earlier on....

Its quite normal... Only tagged ''Fetish'' in the Sex world...
Re: Is It Normal To Smell My Gf Bunghole. Pls Help by Onisokuso1(m): 9:36am On Mar 12, 2020
It's called scat fetish.

It's actually lovely n yummy. But what do Naija girls know angry

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Smell My Gf Bunghole. Pls Help by roybanjo100(m): 9:45am On Mar 12, 2020
I like to spread it, sniff it, lick it, and tongue
her a**hole. once she farted while i was
tonguing her bunghole and it really turned
me on. i also once got her in bed right after
she had sh*t, under the pretext of a pre-
shower massage and her butt tasted and
smelled awesomely.
i sometimes go into the bathroom while
she is sh*tting. sometime soon, i am
planning to lick her ass clean after she
takes one of her solid, flowery smelling
poops. i don't want to eat her poop, just
smell it and taste it a little.
am I normal?
madness runs in ur blood, i think its hereditery
Re: Is It Normal To Smell My Gf Bunghole. Pls Help by Onisokuso1(m): 11:52am On Mar 12, 2020
roybanjo100:
madness runs in ur blood, i think its hereditery

Naah it ain't. It's a sweet fetish but most dudes won't understand.

Adventure isn't our thing here in naija . Only very few folks dig

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Smell My Gf Bunghole. Pls Help by Skmoda360(m): 11:54am On Mar 12, 2020
flexyfit:
obviously ....u are not ok....ewww...abeg this one no be love...na madness...u need to see TB Joshua ASAP...
grin grin

Re: Is It Normal To Smell My Gf Bunghole. Pls Help by coolestofall(m): 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
Damn! Dem don do this nigga strong thing
Re: Is It Normal To Smell My Gf Bunghole. Pls Help by Sacrosanct12(m): 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
Guy is trying to be stupidity but him no reach grin grin. Stupidity is legendary.
Re: Is It Normal To Smell My Gf Bunghole. Pls Help by FreeSpirited: 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
Hmm
Re: Is It Normal To Smell My Gf Bunghole. Pls Help by NelviusGrey(m): 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
which kine mumu fetish be this? grin...maybe you were a dog or goat in your former life sha
Re: Is It Normal To Smell My Gf Bunghole. Pls Help by blazebaba(m): 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
Go back to your signature...re-read it like 50times.,then if you cant comprehend..you are not really normal....naxo the love they shack you reach..
Re: Is It Normal To Smell My Gf Bunghole. Pls Help by illicit(m): 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
So did u do it
Re: Is It Normal To Smell My Gf Bunghole. Pls Help by blinking001(m): 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
Sarcasm grin
Re: Is It Normal To Smell My Gf Bunghole. Pls Help by Trustedapparel(m): 2:50am On Oct 04, 2021
I like to spread it, sniff it, lick it, and tongue
smelled awesomely.
am I normal?
. Another psycho on the loose����
Re: Is It Normal To Smell My Gf Bunghole. Pls Help by skj1377(m): 3:35am On Oct 04, 2021
He has died
flexyfit:
Re: Is It Normal To Smell My Gf Bunghole. Pls Help by XYZo: 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
[quote]I like to spread it, sniff it, lick it, and tongue
smelled awesomely.
am I normal?[/quote

You are very normal . This is something I also love to do but Nigerian ladies are not adventurous

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Low Budget Birthday Gift For My Girlfriend / Men: When Will This Start To Happen In Nigeria? (pic) / Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.