Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Characteristics Of Nigerian Guys According To Their State Of Origin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Characteristics Of Nigerian Guys According To Their State Of Origin (10607 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) / 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. / 10 Disgraceful Ways Nigerian Guys Approach Ladies In Public Places (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Characteristics Of Nigerian Guys According To Their State Of Origin by DanceVille: 3:27pm On May 10, 2016
We have characteristics of guys according to their State of Origin.

Cc:Lalasticlala and Mynd44

Written And Compiled By
DanceVille

-Abia : They're always on point, especially fashion wise.They are so clean and fresh!

- Adamawa :They dress neat and don't know how to woo a lady.

- Akwa Ibom :Troublesome and love Sex.Money no be problem.

-Anambra :They're simple ageless.They have get the whole package and if it's money you want, they got it too!
- Bauchi :Dress locally and most of them have an ugly look.Buh Money dey.

- Bayelsa :They love Money and sex.They can toast hundred girls in a week.

Still loading!

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Guys According To Their State Of Origin by DanceVille: 3:28pm On May 10, 2016
- Benue :They're women pleasers.And very handsome.

- Borno :They're so rough and don't mind wearing an underwear in the afternoon around the street.

- Cross River :They can easily entice a lady with their boyish looks and charming ways.

- Delta :Are one of the finest in the country.Fair skinned, they keep their game up with the good grooming.

Still loading!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Guys According To Their State Of Origin by DanceVille: 3:28pm On May 10, 2016
-Ebonyi :Smart and handsome.

- Edo :They love money.And 40% of them are handsome.

- Ekiti :So educated and intelligent.They're so scare to toast a lady.

- Enugu :Tall and fair skinned.They're also clean and outspoken.

- Gombe : No Idea

- Imo :Handsome, intelligent buh they love sex more than their life.

Still loading!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Guys According To Their State Of Origin by talk2alabama: 3:30pm On May 10, 2016
Is dis supposed to be a joke or smth?
Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Guys According To Their State Of Origin by faith551(m): 3:34pm On May 10, 2016
90% true
That of Abia is so true,they're smart too cool
Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Guys According To Their State Of Origin by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 10, 2016
pure lie about Bayelsa boys!
dat of delta iz kinda true

2 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Guys According To Their State Of Origin by possibilita(m): 3:40pm On May 10, 2016
Abia guys and Bayelsa which one love money pass coz d last time I check Aba guys no dey carry last.
Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Guys According To Their State Of Origin by Mediapace: 3:42pm On May 10, 2016
**Grabs chalk**
Let me add some states :

Osun State : Very stingy like their governor

Oyo state : They are always on their own O.Y.O.

Lagos state : As dirty as a pig lolz

Ogun State : Them dey climb fence like kilode ,since they are used to climbing mountains

kwara state : Hope you know OP came from that state,they can wear one undies for a week tongue

Ekiti State : Intelligent but their language na problem,their language be like person wey dey speak german

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Guys According To Their State Of Origin by Xavee(m): 3:43pm On May 10, 2016
This is definitely generalization at its peak!
Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Guys According To Their State Of Origin by DanceVille: 3:43pm On May 10, 2016
- Jigawa :No idea.

- Kaduna :Full of old matured guys and so religious.

- Kano :So religious and Industrious.

- Katsina :Slim hot guys even in their old age look strong and agile.

-Kebbi :No idea

- Kogi:Decent and respectful.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Guys According To Their State Of Origin by DanceVille: 3:44pm On May 10, 2016
23.Kwara :Like parties and they like ladies both the pretty and ugly.They're so jealous.

24.Lagos :The centre of excellence boasts of awesome, classy and handsome guys.They can scam you within a minute.

25. Nassarawa :No idea.

26.Niger :No idea

27.Ogun :Talented, good looking and business minded.

28.Ondo :They can do anything for the Money.They love sex!

Still loading!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Guys According To Their State Of Origin by Ramon92: 3:44pm On May 10, 2016
DanceVille:

28.Ondo :They can do anything for the Money.They love sex!!

grin *rubs belly* And what could be more satisfying than money and sex??
Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Guys According To Their State Of Origin by zerojoy: 3:56pm On May 10, 2016
DanceVille:

8. Borno :They're so rough and don't mind wearing an underwear in the afternoon around the street.

have you been to Borno before? What you said is the opposite.. I may agree with you on the rough dressing side
Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Guys According To Their State Of Origin by DanceVille: 4:00pm On May 10, 2016
zerojoy:
have you been to Borno before? What you said is the opposite.. I may agree with you on the rough dressing side
Yes bro!

Had been to borno before.
Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Guys According To Their State Of Origin by DanceVille: 4:05pm On May 10, 2016
Still loading!
Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Guys According To Their State Of Origin by Shamstiel: 4:05pm On May 10, 2016
Someone once said ekiti people are as dumb and Bleep
Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Guys According To Their State Of Origin by flexyfit(f): 4:06pm On May 10, 2016
that of Abia I kinda agree...Imo is true...but the sex own....is NO....they don't love sex more than their life...Enugu own....I concur....
Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Guys According To Their State Of Origin by okuneddie(m): 4:11pm On May 10, 2016
Mediapace:
**Grabs chalk**
Let me add some states :

Osun State : Very stingy like their governor

Oyo state : They are always on their own O.Y.O.

Lagos state : As dirty as a pig lolz

Ogun State : Them dey climb fence like kilode ,since they are used to climbing mountains

Ekiti State : Intelligent but their language na problem,their language be like person wey dey speak german

mediaspace iffa catch u with wetin u write about we from Osun, even danceville no go get 7 reasons to save u.....Oya modify it before I vex
Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Guys According To Their State Of Origin by DanceVille: 4:13pm On May 10, 2016
-Osun :So local.They don't know the difference between "Escalator" and "Elevator".

-Oyo :I throw away salute! By their tribe mark you shall know them.

-.Plateau :Industrious and religious.

-Rivers :They're handsome and tall.They can snatch your girlfriend away.

I dey come add the rest.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Guys According To Their State Of Origin by Mediapace: 4:15pm On May 10, 2016
Na lie ?
okuneddie:

mediaspace iffa catch u with wetin u write about we from Osun, even danceville no go get 7 reasons to save u.....Oya modify it before I vex
Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Guys According To Their State Of Origin by Emperoradrian(m): 4:16pm On May 10, 2016
*clears throat*.....Op Anambra (Onitsha) boiz are not on ur list,....and we re NT happy abt it,pls do somtin ASAP...

Signed:--Chairman, Onitsha Boiz Association
(O.B.A)....
for committee members..
Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Guys According To Their State Of Origin by okuneddie(m): 4:21pm On May 10, 2016
DanceVille:
29.Osun :So local.They don't know the difference between "Escalator" and "Elevator".

30.Oyo :I throw away salute! By their tribe mark you shall know them.

31.Plateau :Industrious and religious.

32.Rivers :They're handsome and tall.They can snatch your girlfriend away.

I guess I will have to break ur head together with that of mediaspace.....osun and Oyo Na lie..... besides u that of kwara is somehow cos that's where u come from ABI......continue
Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Guys According To Their State Of Origin by okuneddie(m): 4:22pm On May 10, 2016
Mediapace:
Na lie ?

He still dey ask me if Na lie.....where have u bin to in osun tell me bro....mods I wound mediadpace o.....lolz.....where u come from sef
Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Guys According To Their State Of Origin by Mediapace: 4:26pm On May 10, 2016
Am from Osun, osogbo precisely and i've been to all towns and i know we are stingy especially those in Ilesa .

**Aminat508 am i lieing ?**
okuneddie:

He still dey ask me if Na lie.....where have u bin to in osun tell me bro....mods I wound mediadpace o.....lolz.....where u come from sef
Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Guys According To Their State Of Origin by DanceVille: 4:27pm On May 10, 2016
-Sokoto :Very hardworking.They don't have time for any lady.

-Taraba :Farming is their Partner.No time for toasting.

-Yobe :Religious buh they are stingy.

-Zamfara :No idea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Guys According To Their State Of Origin by okuneddie(m): 4:31pm On May 10, 2016
Mediapace:
Am from Osun, osogbo precisely and i've been to all towns and i know we are stingy especially those in Ilesa .

we are not stingy in Ada
Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Guys According To Their State Of Origin by DanceVille: 4:32pm On May 10, 2016
Emperoradrian:
*clears throat*.....Op Anambra (Onitsha) boiz are not on ur list,....and we re NT happy abt it,pls do somtin ASAP...

Signed:--Chairman, Onitsha Boiz Association
(O.B.A)....
for committee members..
Ok sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Guys According To Their State Of Origin by DanceVille: 4:34pm On May 10, 2016
Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Guys According To Their State Of Origin by DanceVille: 4:36pm On May 10, 2016
okuneddie:

I guess I will have to break ur head together with that of mediaspace.....osun and Oyo Na lie..... besides u that of kwara is somehow cos that's where u come from ABI......continue
Sir! Lol! Buh na truth I talk fa.
Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Guys According To Their State Of Origin by Aminat508(f): 4:39pm On May 10, 2016
Mediapace:

You are from osogbo shocked
Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Guys According To Their State Of Origin by Mediapace: 4:42pm On May 10, 2016
Yea but can go to any part of OSUN,Not stable in Osogbo
Aminat508:
You are from osogbo shocked
Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Guys According To Their State Of Origin by okuneddie(m): 4:45pm On May 10, 2016
DanceVille:
Sir! Lol! Buh na truth I talk fa.

kwara especially Ilorin wey like adelebo like say tomorrow no dey....they go after married women and if the woman stubborn next ting she go know be say she don dey the Alfa house......ABI I lie OP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff / Genesis Fast Food I Went To Had Their Sales Girls Dressing Half Naked (pictures) / I Just Gave My Girl Friend 40k For Christmas - See Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.