Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. (10347 Views)

Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years / She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by BadeAnimashaun: 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
Wow everywhere is so fresh. Lucky to be out here in the world again.

Hmmm... 8years of my life wasted because of my because of Anuoluwapo as she accused me of rape.

Wow. Life is never what I dreamt. Lord, telling you all the secrets I've been keeping.

Sometimes I feel there's no God. Because if there's, he should know the truth of the matter between me and Anuoluwapo and fight for me. Knowing very well I didn't rape her. She accused me only because I ended resisted sex with her and she's dating my friend Habeeb when we went to sit for Waec Exams in Kaduna, Rigasa in Hanat College in 2014.

We were both in the room together that year when she walked in with wrapper. She pulled me to the wall but I resist and refused making out with her because Habeeb is my friend. When she shouted and called people for help and accused me of rape. Even my best friend habeeb believed her. cry

What a world. No one even listened to me. I was dragged to the station.

Her parent came down and I was sent to court where I was remanded in prison.
Hmmm... Life. To my mum who I lost in the course of looking for a way to take me out, may your soul rest in peace. cry

Now Anuoluwapo is married with 2kids. Hmmm. Life

All my mates have gone far in life, cry wow.

Modified: Many good Samaritans asking for my number. I add it below. I did just now and the moderators removed it...

And I'm open for see anyone one on one. I just need help mentally... I'm going crazy cry

As requested. Some people are asking of my Account number. I will also attach it. Thanks so much for y'all that took out time to call me. May God reward you. Thanks

Added: My number is also on WhatsApp. God bless you all.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by BadeAnimashaun: 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
Where do I want to even start from?
No friend. No one wants to even associate with me cry

God, is this the life you promised me? Let's assume you exist.

You watched me suffer for nothing. cry

Nothing to brag about. Nothing to show for my life. Hmmm. Beware of women Bade. My mum use to tell me. cry

8 Likes

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by ProfOkai: 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
Eight years is huge but never enough to drown your life. Now that you have smelt the fresh air, it is a sure sign that the bigger you just started. Maybe God decided that the pit that was dug for you needed you to be in prison in order to escape it's pangs!
Keep cool...start again without bitterness.
Happy freedom bro

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by Sirmuel1(m): 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
You came out of prison and Nairaland is the best place to rant? You no sabi her House again?

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by Mooh247: 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
Just like that?! No medical examination nothing

6 Likes

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by Sirmuel1(m): 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
Just forget about her and move on....
Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by Theboy21: 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
Too bad for op
Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by BadeAnimashaun: 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
Remember back in 2014 on this platform when we use to come seek for Waec past questions and answers. The same waec I didn't finish before going to Jail.

Wow

My mates riding Cars now, and living nice life. All I can boast of is this Tecno povoir 2 my junior Cousin dashed me. He actually said I should start Yahoo with it. But it's not my line. I don't even have idea about it. cry

Coming out is another prison, no food to eat. Nothing. I had to drink Garri all time. Eat beans and bread on my lucky day. Hmmm. Is this how I'm going to continue my life. cry

7 Likes

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by BadeAnimashaun: 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
ProfOkai:
Eight years is huge but never enough to drown your life. Now that you have smelt the fresh air, it is a sure sign that the bigger you just started. Maybe God decided that the pit that was dug for you needed you to be in prison in order to escape it's pangs!
Keep cool...start again without bitterness.
Happy freedom bro

Thank you my brother. Hmmm. I laugh at life again. Sometimes I feel suicidal. Sometimes I feel to keep pushing. Music keep me going lately. Thanks to my cousin for giving me a phone. cry

4 Likes

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by BadeAnimashaun: 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2022
Sirmuel1:
You came out of prison and Nairaland is the best place to rant? You no sabi her House again?

My brother. Go to her house to rant about what. I keep praying to God to give me the heart to forgive because going to her house is not enough. Its worth killing. But I thank God I'm out. Will keep pushing cry

8 Likes

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by BadeAnimashaun: 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
Sirmuel1:
Just forget about her and move on...

To be honest. I can never forget it. 8years of my life wasted. I need rehab. Most times. I feel as if I'm thinking in another realm

1 Like

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by BadeAnimashaun: 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2022
Theboy21:
Too bad for op

My brother. God will see me through

1 Like

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by EmzyT: 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by BadeAnimashaun: 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
Mooh247:
Just like that?! No medical examination nothing

Hmmm... The rich intimidate the poor my brother. She's a rich kid. Hmmm. Only God will take control. I suffered bro. For what I know nothing about. For what I didn't do. Hmmmm cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by Truvelisback(m): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
BadeAnimashaun:

Hmmm... 8years of my life wasted because of my because of Anuoluwapo as she accused me of rape.

Wow. Life is never what I dreamt. Lord, telling you all the secrets I've been keeping.

Sometimes I feel there's no God. Because if there's, he should know the truth of the matter between me and Anuoluwapo and fight for me. Knowing very well I didn't rape her. She accused me only because I ended resisted sex with her and she's dating my friend Habeeb when we went to sit for Waec Exams in Kaduna, Rigasa in Hanat College in 2014.

We were both in the room together that year when she walked in with wrapper. She pulled me to the wall but I resist and refused making out with her because Habeeb is my friend. When she shouted and called people for help and accused me of rape. Even my best friend habeeb believed her. cry

Hmmm... Life. To my mum who I lost in the course of looking for a way to take me out, may your soul rest in peace. cry

If una dey find front Page, na so una go dey compose funny story. How did both of u got to the same place to write Wae and got into the same room together? Since u claimed that u have been resisting her sex. All these lies are unnecessary just to get Front page.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by yuping(m): 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
undecided
Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by Mooh247: 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
BadeAnimashaun:

Hmmm... The rich intimidate the poor my brother. She's a rich kid. Hmmm. Only God will take control. I suffered bro. For what I know nothing about. For what I didn't do. Hmmmm cry

Insha Allah.. God won't let you pain go in vein

Sorry man. And move on to greater things, after all many of the greatest men in history where once prisoners

1 Like

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by BadeAnimashaun: 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
Truvelisback:
If una dey find front Page, na so una go dey compose funny story. How did both of u go to the same place to write Waec centre and got into the same room together? Since u claimed that u have been resisting her sex. All these lies are unnecessary just to get Front page.

Hmmm. You're funny. Front page. What will that do for me? Pray you shouldn't see what I saw. Be calming down. I just came here to ease my mind.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
BadeAnimashaun:
Where do I want to even start from?
No friend. No one wants to even associate with me cry

God, is this the life you promised me? Let's assume you exist.

You watched me suffer for nothing. cry

Nothing to brag about. Nothing to show for my life. Hmmm. Beware of women Bade. My mum use to tell me. cry

You still no dey thank God say no bi life in prison you get with correct hard Labour? cheesy
Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by Kindness22(f): 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
I will read later
Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by Jeon(f): 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
eyyah duh.. you still have time to make it in life.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
BadeAnimashaun what's your plan now because for sure ya thinking about something one can't predict??
Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by BadeAnimashaun: 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
Truvelisback:
If una dey finds front Page, na so una go dey compose a funny story. How did both of u go to the same place to write Waec centre and got into the same room together? Since u claimed that u have been resisting her sex. All these lies are unnecessary just to get Front page.

Now let me tell you. Hanat College is a private school in Kaduna. They're also involved in miracle centre shit. So we've known from Waec tutorial and we registered under the school. My friend started dating her from there. Understand. Right now I'm listening to Bella Shmurder Song titled "Out there" cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ppvtu-VCjXY
Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
BadeAnimashaun:

Now let me tell you. Hanat College is a private school in Kaduna. They're also involved in miracle centre shit. So we've known from Waec tutorial and we registered under the school. My friend started dating her from there. Understand. Right now I'm listening to Bella Shmurder Song titled "Out there" cry

Vague though. Stills doesn't hold water yet.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by Doctorxxx(m): 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
BadeAnimashaun:

You spent like 1 million haaaaaars in prison and now you say fckkkkkkk time has gone oo
Fake story

4 Likes

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by BadeAnimashaun: 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
Doctorxxx:

You spent like 1 million haaaaaars in prison and now you say fckkkkkkk time has gone oo
Fake story

Okay. Thank you
Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by BadeAnimashaun: 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
If you think my story is fake. Don't worry. I'm just here to heal my soul. Nothing more. At least I have people responding to me here than me being alone with my thoughts.
I will never wish my worst enemy what happened to me... cry

11 Likes

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by ExcelDBM: 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
BadeAnimashaun:

My brother. Go to her house to rant about what. I keep praying to God to give me the heart to forgive because going to her house is not enough. Its worth killing. But I thank God I'm out. Will keep pushing cry

God will see you through bro. I pray you find your feet and live as though those stormy years never existed.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by Truvelisback(m): 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
BadeAnimashaun:

Hmmm. You're funny. Front page. What will that do for me? Pray you shouldn't see what I saw. Be calming down. I just came here to ease my mind.
Why did u allow her into ur room? Or how did both of u got in a room? Was it an hotel?
Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by Sunmolar(m): 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
What was on your mind when you agreed to live in same room with her. Run from every appearance of the devil.
Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by Sirmuel1(m): 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
BadeAnimashaun:

To be honest. I can never forget it. 8years of my life wasted. I need rehab. Most times. I feel as if I'm thinking in another realm

Are you in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by BadeAnimashaun: 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
Sirmuel1:

Are you in Lagos?

No I'm in Abuja now.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What My Landlord Son Did To Me When I Was Bathing (pics) / Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) / Whats Your Sexual Fetish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.