Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,418 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister (27347 Views)

Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC / Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial / We Are Detaining Fani-kayode With A Valid Remand Warrant - EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by playtheblues(f): 7:01pm On May 10, 2016
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Ebukaokeke5: 7:01pm On May 10, 2016
He(President Buhari) is all we need as d lead of Nigeria to get beta.The universe is wit him n protects him,N death can only befall his detractors.Glory b to d Universe.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by playtheblues(f): 7:02pm On May 10, 2016
I think his Igbo fiance' cooks bitterleaf soup and nkwobi for him nowadays.

bloodyBLOGGER:
grin

FFK is a gbegiri licking, amala swallowing, ewedu sucking, ponmo chewing, asaro munching, ogi drinking, semo chopping maga from SW.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by FlatheadCoward: 7:03pm On May 10, 2016
playtheblues:
I think his Igbo fiance' cooks bitterleaf soup and nkwobi for him nowadays.

His Ibo babymama. Apparently, Yoruba sperm is highly valued.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by playtheblues(f): 7:03pm On May 10, 2016
Metuh is a Lawyer and so is his dad.

modath:
So all the religious bigotry and sentiments whipping didn't even work? Best thing for his to pay what he can now and post date the rest.

Magu isn't smiling and he will chop any bagger...

Guess he will take over Nurse Metuh's former EFCC "quarters" .... I predict another.... lipsrsealed
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by swagzofroyalty(m): 7:04pm On May 10, 2016
This court Order is unconstitutional.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by playtheblues(f): 7:04pm On May 10, 2016
Tinubu is the bigest thief in Nigeria. Discuss.

malton:
E don happen!!!

Now, all we need is speedy prosecution of the rapists.

We have called out the corrupt, raiders and harvesters of public wealth.
I guess there's no louder voice.

Brazil was able to get it right because she called out the corrupt in the same vein, look how better she has become. We want more for our beloved country.

This won't completely rid Nigeria of corruption, but at the very least, it will plant a soul in the minds of the heartless. What good is stolen money when you'll pay back every kobo and land a jail sentence?

I have always been a proponent of the system of incentives!
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by GANJAFARMER: 7:08pm On May 10, 2016
modath:
So all the religious bigotry and sentiments whipping didn't even work? Best thing for his to pay what he can now and post date the rest.

Magu isn't smiling and he will chop any bagger...

Guess he will take over Nurse Metuh's former EFCC "quarters" .... I predict another.... lipsrsealed
I guess you've already pronouced him guilty simply because his name is being mentioned as one of those who are corrupt which I understood quite alright but it is the shame of a nation to hang a man who has not been pronounced guilty by any judge or competent court of law.
Until we collectively reject this form of highhandedness Nigeria will remain stagnant after all you can't fight a just cause by disobeying all the tenets of that particular system that gave you that power to fight that cause.
Buhari and people like you are a disgrace and a disaster to mankind and the rule of law.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by alizma: 7:09pm On May 10, 2016
Reyginus:
Is this a joke or what? How did invitation became a permanent residence? Truth is, whether he's guilty or not, to the dumb populace he's guilty. That's the new low we're stuck in. Once your name is mentioned alongside some amount of money you are already guilty.

And there are also the morally incapacitated who call those who stick to the rule of law supporters of corruption. An emerging and powerful group of poor minded intellectuals who call you a supporter of corruption for questioning the logic that makes a person who's not been found guilty guilty.

The easiest way to ruin the reputation of anyone now is to mention his name in a money scandal. By default he's guilty. But these set of people, that is, who label every one guilty once charged, are truly the corrupt ones. Their thinking have been corrupted by their poor understanding of the law. These ones need help.
you still don't know more than the court in this biz
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Toosure70: 7:10pm On May 10, 2016
Granted.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by malton: 7:10pm On May 10, 2016
Surfboard:

Your example of Brazil is highly flawed. There's still corruption in the government there.
I guess you missed out the part where I stated that there's a chance of not ridding the country of corruption entirely. I know about there still being corruption in Brazil, but the people are doing their bid to expose and help reduce it to the barest minimum. It's impossible to wipe it out entirely.

There's corruption even in the more advanced countries.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by GANJAFARMER: 7:11pm On May 10, 2016
alizma:

Does the Nigerian Govt. respect her court rooms again ?
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by deeway200(m): 7:11pm On May 10, 2016
You are all here, yanking rubbish while your democracy is being played like a football
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by omokunbi86(m): 7:12pm On May 10, 2016
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 10, 2016
Babacele:
Mr constitution ....what is the work of FFK lawyers? I dey laugh .
To defend him. Why did you ask?
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 10, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

Lol'd at your feeble attempt to sound smart.
How do you mean?
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by GANJAFARMER: 7:17pm On May 10, 2016
deeway200:
You are all here, yanking rubbish while your democracy is being played like a football
I'm beginning to believe Nnamdi Kanu about his comments referring to "Nigeria" as a zoo. Unconstitutional and arrogant display of power in a democratic Govt. is a disaster waiting to happen to the country's integrity , economic growth and chaos would become the order of the day.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 10, 2016
vickylala239:

Wat is really hard for you guys to understand.... .if ur name is mentioned, you go and defend yourself...that's simple...

Akpabio was invited and he did his work....

Noise cums wen u knw u Hv something to do with that money...

Once u cnt clear yourself Lik akpabio,it nw mean is witch hunt...
Lololol. I'm a supporter of corruption, right?
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by general1970: 7:19pm On May 10, 2016
What a stupid and bleeped up country. When you are not ready to charge someone or don't have any concrete proof against the person why will go ahead to detain or arrest the person. Why on earth would a judge grant a government body a warrant to break the law. Makes no sense to me at all. So if you speak against Buhari you will face a jail term cos you stole meat in the past government, mehn that means he's Gadaffi of Nigeria. Well, it's only 4yrs and I'm sure they will all go down in 2019. Mehn, that country worst than hell fire.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 10, 2016
tiger28:
see how they are using "democracy" as a "get out of jail" card. How much did he share with your perpetually poverty stricken family?meanwhile, the money he stole guarantees the future of his newborn Son. Your Son might even end up being a driver for his Son in future. You are probably one of those that will burn a thief that stole 5k while you are here killing yourself over another billion naira looter. Sad!!
How did you know he stole?
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by gaby53: 7:22pm On May 10, 2016
undecided[color=#990000][/color]
Reyginus:
Is this a joke or what? How did invitation became a permanent residence? Truth is, whether he's guilty or not, to the dumb populace he's guilty. That's the new low we're stuck in. Once your name is mentioned alongside some amount of money you are already guilty.

And there are also the morally incapacitated who call those who stick to the rule of law supporters of corruption. An emerging and powerful group of poor minded intellectuals who call you a supporter of corruption for questioning the logic that makes a person who's not been found guilty guilty.

The easiest way to ruin the reputation of anyone now is to mention his name in a money scandal. By default he's guilty. But these set of people, that is, who label every one guilty once charged, are truly the corrupt ones. Their thinking have been corrupted by their poor understanding of the law. These ones need help.
Humm... You be thief, barawo!!!
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:23pm On May 10, 2016
slimmy2005:
why you laugh grin
grin grin
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 10, 2016
oyinsho:

sincerely they are all the same.Pot calling kettle black
Same? No. Not all of them in the ruling party are corrupt and the same too for the opposition. What I detest is calling a person who has not being proven to be a thief one. I detest more the habit of trying to label those who stand for this as corrupt.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by InvertedHammer: 7:23pm On May 10, 2016
Reyginus:

/
FFK acknowledgment the payment.

Why are you crying more than the bereaved?

He didn't share the money with you. Yet you are here drinking Panadol for his headache. Let him sort himself out.

You need to shut up.
\

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by playtheblues(f): 7:24pm On May 10, 2016
Why? Valued and he can't keep a woman? Wife No. 5.

FlatheadCoward:

His Ibo babymama. Apparently, Yoruba sperm is highly valued.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by kastroud(m): 7:24pm On May 10, 2016
FFK when we where telling u to keep quite na lie until bubu came for u anyway if u are indeed not a yam eater then don't worry God will vindicate u but if u shared in the yam eating well .....
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 10, 2016
alizma:

The courts? Which courts? Does the court declare one guilty until proven to be not guilty or otherwise and why should I respect people who agree with the former?
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 10, 2016
gaby53:
undecided[color=#990000][/color]Humm... You be thief, barawo!!!
Why do you think I'm a thief?
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by general1970: 7:27pm On May 10, 2016
kastroud:
FFK when we where telling u to keep quite na lie until bubu came for u anyway if u are indeed not a yam eater then don't worry God will vindicate u but if u shared in the yam eating well .....

Who in Nigerian politics that hasn't stole before? Even Efcc are thieves.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 10, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
FFK acknowledgment the payment.

Why are you crying more than the bereaved?

He didn't share the money with you. Yet you are here drinking Panadol for his headache. Let him sort himself out.

You need to shut up.
\
Lololol. Acknowledged payment of Campaign funds or what other cash? So how does receiving campaign money make one guilty of stealing money?

Shut up while you spread your poorly formed idea or what? Tell me why I should I shut up. I need a good reason to.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by InvertedHammer: 7:30pm On May 10, 2016
Reyginus:
Lololol. Acknowledged payment of Campaign funds or what other cash? So how does receiving campaign money make one guilty of stealing money?

Shut up while you spread your poorly formed idea or what? Tell me why I should I shut up. I need a good reason to.
/
Two elephants are fighting. They know themselves. Your opinion is inconsequential in this matter. As such you are just a nuisance.
\

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by FlatheadCoward: 7:32pm On May 10, 2016
playtheblues:
Why? Valued and he can't keep a woman? Wife No. 5.

But still valuable to your sister, no? She don become babymama number 2.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos / 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates / Buhari Receives Ministerial Screening Report From Saraki (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.