Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,566 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister (27349 Views)

Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC / Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial / We Are Detaining Fani-kayode With A Valid Remand Warrant - EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by knightsTempler: 6:25pm On May 10, 2016
There was a country

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by tunapawizzy: 6:25pm On May 10, 2016
Keep d singing bird
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by sparkwil(m): 6:26pm On May 10, 2016
Reyginus:
Is this a joke or what? How did invitation became a permanent residence? Truth is, whether he's guilty or not, to the dumb populace he's guilty. That's the new low we're stuck in. Once your name is mentioned alongside some amount of money you are already guilty.

And there are also the morally incapacitated who call those who stick to the rule of law supporters of corruption. An emerging and powerful group of poor minded intellectuals who call you a supporter of corruption for questioning the logic that makes a person who's not been found guilty guilty.

The easiest way to ruin the reputation of anyone now is to mention his name in a money scandal. By default he's guilty. But these set of people, that is, who label every one guilty once charged, are truly the corrupt ones. Their thinking have been corrupted by their poor understanding of the law. These ones need help.

Sensible post

But how many here will comprehend

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by 4nobody4every1: 6:27pm On May 10, 2016
modath:
So all the religious bigotry and sentiments whipping didn't even work? Best thing for his to pay what he can now and post date the rest.

Magu isn't smiling and he will chop any bagger...

Guess he will take over Nurse Metuh's former EFCC "quarters" .... I predict another.... lipsrsealed
He took his shaving stick, shampoo, tooth brush, tooth paste, toiletries / towel before he left home and the pictures of his iyawo and his concubines to keep him busy pending when he leaves kuje prison grin grin grin

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Ikwerreboy(m): 6:28pm On May 10, 2016
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by misscall247: 6:28pm On May 10, 2016
APC why
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by googlepikins: 6:28pm On May 10, 2016
and they said we should bring tompolo. if i hear. make we catch any efcc or dss or police for our area. na bullet things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 10, 2016
FFK is a talkative. Don't release him until I say so.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nateben(m): 6:32pm On May 10, 2016
Well, I have no problem in persecuting these guys

But my question is, when will EFCC start detaining and questioning those guys that sponsored this bastard of a President called buhari?

All they do is invite and detain GEJ's men, what of amechi, el-rufi, Rochas, Oshomole and others, are they above the law?

God is watching O, hmmm

Peace I'm Out!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by DedeNkem: 6:36pm On May 10, 2016
One down. Remaining IBB, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Tinubu, Saraki and many others!

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 10, 2016
Reyginus:
poor minded intellectuals

Lol'd at your feeble attempt to sound smart.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 10, 2016
Reyginus:
Is this a joke or what? How did invitation became a permanent residence? Truth is, whether he's guilty or not, to the dumb populace he's guilty. That's the new low we're stuck in. Once your name is mentioned alongside some amount of money you are already guilty.

And there are also the morally incapacitated who call those who stick to the rule of law supporters of corruption. An emerging and powerful group of poor minded intellectuals who call you a supporter of corruption for questioning the logic that makes a person who's not been found guilty guilty.

The easiest way to ruin the reputation of anyone now is to mention his name in a money scandal. By default he's guilty. But these set of people, that is, who label every one guilty once charged, are truly the corrupt ones. Their thinking have been corrupted by their poor understanding of the law. These ones need help.

UNFORTUNATELY.. Logic is not one of our sturdy tools in Nigeria.. so far we can only gloss over a farcical presentation of events. then we pound our chests and claim them to be FACT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by vickylala239: 6:40pm On May 10, 2016
Reyginus:

Wat is really hard for you guys to understand.... .if ur name is mentioned, you go and defend yourself...that's simple...

Akpabio was invited and he did his work....

Noise cums wen u knw u Hv something to do with that money...

Once u cnt clear yourself Lik akpabio,it nw mean is witch hunt...

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:40pm On May 10, 2016
To Bianca, karmal has caught up with Fani-kayode; to his ex-wife, God is avenging her course on him; to nigerians, he must regurgitate the cash he has swallowed and to the PDP, it is a witch hunt. Let me sit downin my cubicle and watch keenly how the drama unfold.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by BABANGBALI: 6:41pm On May 10, 2016
Kyase:
Efcc don dey play ojuju calabar
Anybody dem invite now go dey fear grin
I sawed your name on their list o,you are no 98 on the list of people they are planning to pick and detain
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by lawrenzooo: 6:41pm On May 10, 2016
Let him keep singing his 'who can battle with the lord'
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 6:41pm On May 10, 2016
You can't insult and disregard the mighty ones and go free
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by sageer1706(m): 6:41pm On May 10, 2016
FFK will soon join the white beard group
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Surfboard(m): 6:41pm On May 10, 2016
Reyginus:

Couldn't have said it better. Well said.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by tiger28: 6:42pm On May 10, 2016
Reyginus:

see how they are using "democracy" as a "get out of jail" card. How much did he share with your perpetually poverty stricken family?meanwhile, the money he stole guarantees the future of his newborn Son. Your Son might even end up being a driver for his Son in future. You are probably one of those that will burn a thief that stole 5k while you are here killing yourself over another billion naira looter. Sad!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Surfboard(m): 6:43pm On May 10, 2016
malton:
E don happen!!!

Now, all we need is speedy prosecution of the rapists.

We have called out the corrupt, raiders and harvesters of public wealth.
I guess there's no louder voice.

Brazil was able to get it right because she called out the corrupt in the same vein, look how better she has become. We want more for our beloved country.

This won't completely rid Nigeria of corruption, but at the very least, it will plant a soul in the minds of the heartless. What good is stolen money when you'll pay back every kobo and land a jail sentence?

I have always been a proponent of the system of incentives!

Your example of Brazil is highly flawed. There's still corruption in the government there.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Bnladan(m): 6:44pm On May 10, 2016
Hahahhahahaha, shure-shure baya hana mutuwa!!! grin. Wat was dis idiot (I mean FFK) saying d oda day? Fayose! Fayose!! Fayose!!! Hw many tyms did I call ur name? A word is enuff 4 d wise.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by FlatheadCoward: 6:44pm On May 10, 2016
[size=18pt]Ibos over to you. When is the protest taking place?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by laprince(m): 6:45pm On May 10, 2016
ononujuchika:
And when the get to court the will still have no evidence to back up their accusations.

I have never seen a government that is so unsecured lilke this government,the fear criticism cause the don't want their incompetence to be revealed to their zombies.

even their zombies seem to be comfortable with their thrash.
No background investigation at all.
All EFCC does is arrest and detain.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
grin
why you laugh grin
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Kyase(m): 6:49pm On May 10, 2016
BABANGBALI:
I sawed your name on their list o,you are no 98 on the list of people they are planning to pick and detain
Nawaoooo for you, make dem no try me oooo, na that small meat i steal for my mother pot dem wan investigate? Or na that 2 hons offering i use buy card?
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by darlenese(f): 6:50pm On May 10, 2016
Hmmn
Efcc now arrest and detain, na wah oooo,

So all the afeecee ministers are saint !

No one has been arrested till date

I belong To nobody my foot!
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by kingthreat(m): 6:52pm On May 10, 2016
FFK spent the money on bleaching cream for his new girlfriend grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by oyinsho(f): 6:54pm On May 10, 2016
Reyginus:

sincerely they are all the same.Pot calling kettle black

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Ebukaokeke5: 6:57pm On May 10, 2016
Wow! Good news! Glory b to the Universe.Crucify him EFCC.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Toosure70: 7:01pm On May 10, 2016
Granted. please keep the mumu till eternity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal For False Asset Declaration (photos) / INEC Issues Certificates Of Return To Adamawa Gov-Elect (Umaru Fintiri), Deputy / James Ibori's 55th Birthday Party (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.