Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister (27344 Views)

Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC / Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial / We Are Detaining Fani-kayode With A Valid Remand Warrant - EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 10, 2016
You can be corrupt but still not be found guilty of specific charges. But to Nigerians a corrupt man is guilty of any charge levelled against him. That's not in any way smart.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by ashjay001(m): 8:48pm On May 10, 2016
Reyginus:
No, it's not. If you are one there's not a thing like prerogative in it. It's just like the truth. But you seem not to get my point which simply is Proof. If I can show without reasonable doubt that you are a fool then You are a fool. We have to establish that first but have we? Not yet. Why do you think it is even a matter of prerogatives?

U might think I'm a fool, but a million others may believe otherwise sic-GEJ.

U can show with all ur own "without reasonable doubt", d fact remains it just u giving ur view of so called facts(that's why d US courts have 'hung juries'). Different pple looking at ur indisputable facts will arrive at different opinions; some might even term me 'brilliant'!

Non of d indicted is yet to give a defence, stating those funds were legally sourced! So, Mr Philosopher, make better use of ur 'fool', 'philosophy' and 'help'!

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Organs(m): 8:53pm On May 10, 2016
OLADD:
1984/1985 fast forwarded. So, arrest and detention of suspects now precede background investigation! Nigerians, welcome to Buhari's militocracy.

@Oladd, change that "a" in OLADD to "o" and have another "o" at the end. It will be "OLODDO, i.e the owner of "0" , go and read the article again and see what they are questioning him of, so background information led to discoveries of =N= paid to him and now he is invited to answer for that.... kajii kwo??
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Chirokusko: 8:53pm On May 10, 2016
Reyginus:
Is this a joke or what? How did invitation became a permanent residence? Truth is, whether he's guilty or not, to the dumb populace he's guilty. That's the new low we're stuck in. Once your name is mentioned alongside some amount of money you are already guilty.

And there are also the morally incapacitated who call those who stick to the rule of law supporters of corruption. An emerging and powerful group of poor minded intellectuals who call you a supporter of corruption for questioning the logic that makes a person who's not been found guilty guilty.

The easiest way to ruin the reputation of anyone now is to mention his name in a money scandal. By default he's guilty. But these set of people, that is, who label every one guilty once charged, are truly the corrupt ones. Their thinking have been corrupted by their poor understanding of the law. These ones need help.
Che I!! Send y number to FFK, he may need y services.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 10, 2016
ashjay001:

U might think I'm a fool, but a million others may believe otherwise sic-GEJ.

U can show with all ur own "without reasonable doubt", d fact remains it just u giving ur view of so called facts(that's why d US courts have 'hung juries'). Different pple looking at ur indisputable facts will arrive at different opinions; some might even term me 'brilliant'!

Non of d indicted is yet to give a defence, stating those funds were legally sourced! So, Mr Philosopher, make better use of ur 'fool', 'philosophy' and 'help'!
Let me help you here. You see, truth is like change, constant. It doesn't change and it's not a matter of opinions. Take for example the sun and the earth and other planets. They all rotate round the sun and the opinion of a trillion entities won't change it.

The same thing for the fool. Once you are a fool you are one. We don't judge the nature of things by listening to men with poor understanding of them. A dumb guy can say anything about this status. Dumb people will. But to opinion of a single wise rises above them all.

The same thing here. The opinions or feelings of others don't count. If you can show with evidence that he's guilty, your emotions or opinions will not say otherwise.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 10, 2016
Chirokusko:
Che I!! Send y number to FFK, he may need y services.
Why?
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by malton: 9:03pm On May 10, 2016
Surfboard:

Lol, the same government whose head is accused of being corrupt? Please get your facts right.

Thanks for pointing this out.

I am aware of the impeachment proceedings against president Rousseff and the the allegations with. Guess I got carried away with the gisting here and mistyped. I meant to say that they are exposing corruption, unlike Russia that's doing its bid to cover it up. I'll modify my comment to reflect this view.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 10, 2016
Reyginus:
No. You didn't understand it. I'm after those who insult those who stand in the middle as corrupt entities. How does saying that a person who's not been proven guilty is not guilty a corrupt statement? Some here try to make you feel that way. Again, once your name is placed alongside money, you are automatically guilty. It shouldn't be so.
I don't think anyone would insult you for saying not guilty until proven..at least have not seen that in politics section.

I have been on politics section for long, and you will be tagged corruption supporter if you keep shouting witch hunt whenever they talk about those who have case at the court.

By the way, why are we even talking about this on this thread if you are not thinking efcc or federal governent is witch hunting fani kayode?

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by AnanseK(m): 9:10pm On May 10, 2016
It's good for him , it will dry him up from his drug addiction. I hope he stays there long enough.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by nzemila(m): 9:21pm On May 10, 2016
ok
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by billyG(m): 9:45pm On May 10, 2016
Reyginus:
Is this a joke or what? How did invitation became a permanent residence? Truth is, whether he's guilty or not, to the dumb populace he's guilty. That's the new low we're stuck in. Once your name is mentioned alongside some amount of money you are already guilty.

And there are also the morally incapacitated who call those who stick to the rule of law supporters of corruption. An emerging and powerful group of poor minded intellectuals who call you a supporter of corruption for questioning the logic that makes a person who's not been found guilty guilty.

The easiest way to ruin the reputation of anyone now is to mention his name in a money scandal. By default he's guilty. But these set of people, that is, who label every one guilty once charged, are truly the corrupt ones. Their thinking have been corrupted by their poor understanding of the law. These ones need help.
Think of d stolen money & 4get all those sentimental trash.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by billyG(m): 9:54pm On May 10, 2016
thunder74:
It is not about money or corruption. FFK stepped on many toes during the formation of APC. He was the one that exposed the islamic agenda of APC and the head of the campaign against Buhari and Lion of Bourdillion on AIT. FFK will stay longer in detention, just like Kanu and Dansuki.

In the other news, I heard Tompolo's lawyer, Ebun Onagoruwa will be arraigned on Thursday.
If he did all that 4 money then that is betrayal he need 2 pay back,it is right d aggrieved take back their pound of flesh.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by babadem2much(m): 9:58pm On May 10, 2016
I warn this FFK guy

he turn dumb ears
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by ashjay001(m): 10:10pm On May 10, 2016
Reyginus:
Let me help you here. You see, truth is like change, constant. It doesn't change and it's not a matter of opinions. Take for example the sun and the earth and other planets. They all rotate round the sun and the opinion of a trillion entities won't change it.

The same thing for the fool. Once you are a fool you are one. We don't judge the nature of things by listening to men with poor understanding of them. A dumb guy can say anything about this status. Dumb people will. But to opinion of a single wise rises above them all.

The same thing here. The opinions or feelings of others don't count. If you can show with evidence that he's guilty, your emotions or opinions will not say otherwise.

Hear u!! Truth is relative! Ur truth might not be mine(xtians, muslims, idol worshipers and atheists). Comparing ur truth to d sun, earth n other planets shows u think knowledge is limited. For centuries, pple believed d sun went round d earth, some believed d earth was flat, so much so, they killed any doubter!

If truth is like change- constant, then how come it doesn't change? Ur truth, no matter ur indisputable facts, might never be my truth! That is just d way humans where engineered.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by general1970: 10:29pm On May 10, 2016
AnanseK:

It's good for him , it will dry him up from his drug addiction. I hope he stays there long enough.

Imagine what you are thinking, are you different from a dictator and tyrant president?
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by dapsonlou(m): 10:32pm On May 10, 2016
When this man was running his mouth about herdsmen last week, I was Just laughing. He wants to be the East defender because he dey fooock Igbo toto now. Even Enugun Governor was so afraid to condemn them, he was short of offering his flower garden for their cow to feed on. Even IPoB said they will not touch any herdsmen lol.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 10, 2016
Nateben:
Well, I have no problem in persecuting these guys

But my question is, when will EFCC start detaining and questioning those guys that sponsored this bastard of a President called buhari?

All they do is invite and detain GEJ's men, what of amechi, el-rufi, Rochas, Oshomole and others, are they above the law?

God is watching O, hmmm

Peace I'm Out!!!
you have to understand that neither Buhari nor we or the EFCC send you. FFK will be prosecuted
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by bahaushe1: 8:07am On May 11, 2016
Reyginus:
Admitted? To what? To have received campaign money. The question now is, is campaign money from systemic corruption? We all witnessed the PDP fund raising convention. When did you become the final say?
Kindly provide an evidence of the existence of an account for such campaign funds.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by poik(m): 8:22am On May 11, 2016
He did nothing. Besides, you don't probe politics money. nothing will come out of it. who has probed Amaechi?
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 9:04am On May 11, 2016
MetaHuman:
I don't think anyone would insult you for saying not guilty until proven..at least have not seen that in politics section.

I have been on politics section for long, and you will be tagged corruption supporter if you keep shouting witch hunt whenever they talk about those who have case at the court.

By the way, why are we even talking about this on this thread if you are not thinking efcc or federal governent is witch hunting fani kayode?
You've not been observing well then or you are biased on your observation but don't know it. The Politics Section has the most irrational type of Nairalanders. They call you corrupt for telling them one is not guilty until proven so. I honestly doubt you've not seen it. Any active member will. I'm not even active here but the amount of irrationality here stinks.

Why I'm talking about this on this thread? Simply to educate the guilty ones you say you've not seen even though in this same thread they've shown it. Now, your turn. Tell me, why did you ask if I followed this path if I don't think the effc or fg is witch hunting him?
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by richeso: 9:13am On May 11, 2016
once you are against them, efcc will come for you. guilty or not guilty. they don't take you to court , they keep you in efcc custody till you die.

i feel ashamed to be a nigerian.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 9:15am On May 11, 2016
ashjay001:

Hear u!! Truth is relative! Ur truth might not be mine(xtians, muslims, idol worshipers and atheists). Comparing ur truth to d sun, earth n other planets shows u think knowledge is limited. For centuries, pple believed d sun went round d earth, some believed d earth was flat, so much so, they killed any doubter!

If truth is like change- constant, then how come it doesn't change? Ur truth, no matter ur indisputable facts, might never be my truth! That is just d way humans where engineered.
You are still missing the point. What religions practise is not really different truths. No. Truth is not relative. If truth is a relative then a thief who stole and was caught red handed wouldn't be anything you want him to be.

You are mistaken perception and opinions for truth. The Christian doctrine contradicts the Islamic doctrine and both cannot he true. I don't know if you need a lesson on the philosophical law of thought, the principle of noncontradiction to understand this. First law, a thing can never be true and also be false.

Truth is objective and not subjective or relative. Learn this. Your understanding of the sun analogy betrays true knowledge. When the people thought the earth was flat they were living a lie. It was not true. It is simply a wrong understanding of what really is. Truth doesn't respect our perception or perspective. I shouldn't be giving this lecture.

Tell me, if a person, say Femi, was later shown to have stolen, will I be right to call him a saint? Would you see me as reasonable or foolish for taking this stance? Can I even say I'm chatting with a dog and not a man and still he correct? Seems you didn't get the Truth is like Change statement. It simply means both are constant.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 9:17am On May 11, 2016
bahaushe1:

Kindly provide an evidence of the existence of an account for such campaign funds.
Lololol. Have you provided an evidence that the funds were stolen in the first place? Or you want the accused to do your work for you?
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by donodion(m): 9:35am On May 11, 2016
Hohohohohoho..lobatan..and they canned the corrupt ridden charlattan..wailers....over to you...on your mark, get set...........gringringringrin

**** wails of "rule of Law" melodies in my ears*******
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by ocdhotel(m): 4:45pm On May 11, 2016
Reyginus:

You are a Fool!!!
These guys are working so hard to clean our corrupt land, and people are u are just their Talking rubbish ...
May God help us
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by shugaboy6102(m): 6:05pm On May 11, 2016
Reyginus:

the only reason i can't kiss u is because u are a male and i might spend 14 years in jail.you totally said the truth jor?
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by ashjay001(m): 9:50pm On May 11, 2016
Reyginus:
You are still missing the point. What religions practise is not really different truths. No. Truth is not relative. If truth is a relative then a thief who stole and was caught red handed wouldn't be anything you want him to be.

You are mistaken perception and opinions for truth. The Christian doctrine contradicts the Islamic doctrine and both cannot he true. I don't know if you need a lesson on the philosophical law of thought, the principle of noncontradiction to understand this. First law, a thing can never be true and also be false.

Truth is objective and not subjective or relative. Learn this. Your understanding of the sun analogy betrays true knowledge. When the people thought the earth was flat they were living a lie. It was not true. It is simply a wrong understanding of what really is. Truth doesn't respect our perception or perspective. I shouldn't be giving this lecture.

Tell me, if a person, say Femi, was later shown to have stolen, will I be right to call him a saint? Would you see me as reasonable or foolish for taking this stance? Can I even say I'm chatting with a dog and not a man and still he correct? Seems you didn't get the Truth is like Change statement. It simply means both are constant.

D xtian n islamic don't contradict bro. D xtian doesn't recognize d islamic but islam recognizes xtianity as it forbearer.

My analogy of d sun shows a supposed truth could be shown to be false! Knowledge is limitless! With d tools they had then, they believed d earth was flat, so much so they were prepared to kill any dissenting voice.. Do u think our present level of knowledge is d limit? With d tools we have presently, we think d earth is spherical, and are prepared to laugh out any dissenting voice!

Femi has been shown to have spent stolen funds, knownly or unknownly, he is guilty!

Whatever u're chatting with, as long as u're getting legible replies, u take it on faith, it is human.

Truth remains relative! A thief caught red-handed might believe he his taking revenge for a perceived slight, and among pple of like thoughts, he will remain innocent. I once stopped eating eggs because of its cholesterol, until I read recently, cholesterol is good for a body of fighting high bp.

U don't get my point, so don't bother. Apples have been falling from trees since time immemorial, yet it took a Newton to postulate gravity. Pele played football, yet we have Messi n CR7, n in future, someone greater might happen. A bumble bee lacks aerodynamics, yet it flys n hovers gracefully/lessly! Knowledge is limitless! Some things are black n white, but most have grey areas.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 6:35am On May 12, 2016
ocdhotel:

You are a Fool!!!
These guys are working so hard to clean our corrupt land, and people are u are just their Talking rubbish ...
May God help us
God in the same sentence with a foolish remark? This your God must be a Fool to listen to you.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 6:42am On May 12, 2016
ashjay001:

D xtian n islamic don't contradict bro. D xtian doesn't recognize d islamic but islam recognizes xtianity as it forbearer.

My analogy of d sun shows a supposed truth could be shown to be false! Knowledge is limitless! With d tools they had then, they believed d earth was flat, so much so they were prepared to kill any dissenting voice.. Do u think our present level of knowledge is d limit? With d tools we have presently, we think d earth is spherical, and are prepared to laugh out any dissenting voice!

Femi has been shown to have spent stolen funds, knownly or unknownly, he is guilty!

Whatever u're chatting with, as long as u're getting legible replies, u take it on faith, it is human.

Truth remains relative! A thief caught red-handed might believe he his taking revenge for a perceived slight, and among pple of like thoughts, he will remain innocent. I once stopped eating eggs because of its cholesterol, until I read recently, cholesterol is good for a body of fighting high bp.

U don't get my point, so don't bother. Apples have been falling from trees since time immemorial, yet it took a Newton to postulate gravity. Pele played football, yet we have Messi n CR7, n in future, someone greater might happen. A bumble bee lacks aerodynamics, yet it flys n hovers gracefully/lessly! Knowledge is limitless! Some things are black n white, but most have grey areas.
Your analogy doesn't fit. Pele and Messi doesn't work because we are not debating who's better. The Apples falling without recognizing Gravity doesn't negate the existence of gravity. And you dodged the thief question. Even if what he's doing is based on revenge what would you call what he was caught doing?

What you are calling is Perception. Truth doesn't change but we often take our perception of a thing to he truth of it. So how exactly has Femi being shown to be a thief based on your truth parameters, or better put, your Relative Truth theory can I decide to call him a Saint and ever be wrong? It seems you dodged the question. With this relative idea of truth can you ever accuse anyone of anything?
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by ashjay001(m): 8:05am On May 12, 2016
Reyginus:
Your analogy doesn't fit. Pele and Messi doesn't work because we are not debating who's better. The Apples falling without recognizing Gravity doesn't negate the existence of gravity. And you dodged the thief question. Even if what he's doing is based on revenge what would you call what he was caught doing?

What you are calling is Perception. Truth doesn't change but we often take our perception of a thing to he truth of it. So how exactly has Femi being shown to be a thief based on your truth parameters, or better put, your Relative Truth theory can I decide to call him a Saint and ever be wrong? It seems you dodged the question. With this relative idea of truth can you ever accuse anyone of anything?

My point exactly! My terrorist could be ur freedom fighter. I'm at a point I realise there are few constant truths, and my truth/perception isn't d holy grail.

Let's just rest this. U write like someone who will ridicule anyone who comes out to try turn our truth about d sun n surrounding planets on its head. Yet, we once believed there were just nine(9) planets.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 12, 2016
ashjay001:

My point exactly! My terrorist could be ur freedom fighter. I'm at a point I realise there are few constant truths, and my truth/perception isn't d holy grail.

Let's just rest this. U write like someone who will ridicule anyone who comes out to try turn our truth about d sun n surrounding planets on its head. Yet, we once believed there were just nine(9) planets.
That's the point I'm trying to correct. Truth is not subjective. If Femi is shown to be a common criminal and guilty by court standards and I still insist that he's a Saint then I'm a mad man and vice versa.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by ashjay001(m): 2:19pm On May 12, 2016
Reyginus:
That's the point I'm trying to correct. Truth is not subjective. If Femi is shown to be a common criminal and guilty by court standards and I still insist that he's a Saint then I'm a mad man and vice versa.

The court can't find Femi guilty of anytin. He can only be compelled to refund d spent funds. The only thing in contention is d source of his funds. That's why Metuh is using delay tactics, they must refund!! The criminal ones, are d ones who actually collected cash from d cbn to misuse.

Make we rest this case abeg! U're right and I'm not wrong! Shikena!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers / Amaechi Visits Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai (Photos) / I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.