Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister (27348 Views)

Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC / Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial / We Are Detaining Fani-kayode With A Valid Remand Warrant - EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 10, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
Two elephants are fighting. They know themselves. Your opinion is inconsequential in this matter. As such you are just a nuisance.
\
What of your opinion, does it matter and why?
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 10, 2016
thunder74:
It is not about money or corruption. FFK stepped on many toes during the formation of APC. He was the one that exposed the islamic agenda of APC and the head of the campaign against Buhari and Lion of Bourdillion on AIT. FFK will stay longer in detention, just like Kanu and Dansuki.

In the other news, I heard Tompolo's lawyer, Ebun Onagoruwa will be arraigned on Thursday.

lmao..

lawyer don enter one chance.. he is going to stand trial in Tompolo's stead or wat?
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by alizma: 7:38pm On May 10, 2016
GANJAFARMER:
Does the Nigerian Govt. respect her court rooms again ?
I don't think FFK is such a person that can be detain without objection if such action is not within the law.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 10, 2016
Reyginus:
Is this a joke or what? How did invitation became a permanent residence? Truth is, whether he's guilty or not, to the dumb populace he's guilty. That's the new low we're stuck in. Once your name is mentioned alongside some amount of money you are already guilty.

And there are also the morally incapacitated who call those who stick to the rule of law supporters of corruption. An emerging and powerful group of poor minded intellectuals who call you a supporter of corruption for questioning the logic that makes a person who's not been found guilty guilty.

The easiest way to ruin the reputation of anyone now is to mention his name in a money scandal. By default he's guilty. But these set of people, that is, who label every one guilty once charged, are truly the corrupt ones. Their thinking have been corrupted by their poor understanding of the law. These ones need help.
you are trying to sound smart but you are not smart at all..

Its only natural to think all our politicians are guilty of corruption and its only natural for them to prove us wrong.
When efcc invited akpabio, why didn't they detain him even when everyone knew he wasn't clean, but efcc told us he is clean. Did we force wfcc to detain him?

who is bigger threat, unknown ffk or akpabio.

When wfcc arrests someone, stop singing witch hunt and let the witch clear his name, then no one will tag you corruption supporter. After all these people can afford thousands of SANS.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by ashjay001(m): 7:39pm On May 10, 2016
Reyginus:
Is this a joke or what? How did invitation became a permanent residence? Truth is, whether he's guilty or not, to the dumb populace he's guilty. That's the new low we're stuck in. Once your name is mentioned alongside some amount of money you are already guilty.

And there are also the morally incapacitated who call those who stick to the rule of law supporters of corruption. An emerging and powerful group of poor minded intellectuals who call you a supporter of corruption for questioning the logic that makes a person who's not been found guilty guilty.

The easiest way to ruin the reputation of anyone now is to mention his name in a money scandal. By default he's guilty. But these set of people, that is, who label every one guilty once charged, are truly the corrupt ones. Their thinking have been corrupted by their poor understanding of the law. These ones need help.

Well, u seem to have a poor understanding of reality! All those being invited have direct links to receiving illegal funds, they can either cough it out(Senator Nemadi) and be released or go d whole hog of a trail.

That they don't know it was stolen funds is moot before d law; they either refund, pay restitution or forfeit assets!

If u understand that, and still support them, then U need help!
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 10, 2016
MetaHuman:
you are trying to sound smart but you are not smart at all..

Its only natural to think all our politicians are guilty of corruption and its only natural for them to prove us wrong.
When efcc invited akpabio, why didn't they detain him even when everyone knew he wasn't clean, but efcc told us he is clean. Did we force wfcc to detain him?

who is bigger threat, unknown ffk or akpabio.

When wfcc arrests someone, stop singing witch hunt and let the witch clear his name, then no one will tag you corruption supporter. After all these people can afford thousands of SANS.
Lol. Who's talking about a witch hunt here? Who's talking about the bigger threat? If you really think anyone is corrupt until proven not guilty you've lost every atom of sense in you and the man has left you. Is that what you think?
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by shegra58: 7:42pm On May 10, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
grin

FFK is a gbegiri licking, amala swallowing, ewedu sucking, ponmo chewing, asaro munching, ogi drinking, semo chopping maga from SW.

undecided undecided undecided
your brain dey smell like akpu wey don spoil mumu wey no dey from SE
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by shegra58: 7:42pm On May 10, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
grin

FFK is a gbegiri licking, amala swallowing, ewedu sucking, ponmo chewing, asaro munching, ogi drinking, semo chopping maga from SW.

your brain dey smell like akpu wey don spoil mumu wey no dey eat from SE cool
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 10, 2016
ashjay001:

Well, u seem to have a poor understanding of reality! All those being invited have direct links to receiving illegal funds, they can either cough it out(Senator Nemadi) and be released or go d whole hog of a trail.

That they don't know it was stolen funds is moot before d law; they either refund, pay restitution or forfeit assets!

If u understand that, and still support them, then U need help!
What if I call you a fool would you feel I did something wrong or my action is justified? I mean who's a fool and how do you know one if I tell you a person is one without having a discussion with him or her? For you, that makes the person one. How logical?

Your understanding of reality lacks an understanding of the law. And your poor understanding of the law is a product of the poverty of philosophy. So, tell me, Mr Reality, what's the real thing here and how did you arrive at it?
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by soulfood(m): 7:47pm On May 10, 2016
Ashimapeyin ko ti kan yin. original soundtrack by Wande Coal.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by MeAboki(m): 7:48pm On May 10, 2016
chacoonder:
Good move grin , make sure he purges every kobo he ate

Let them delay him enough for his cocaine (addiction) withdrawal symptoms to set in and he will begin singing like a canary revealing what he and everybody that followed ate with him.

Afterwards, do not be surprised if you hear that he and the other loud mouth are knocking at the doors of at Aso Rock begging like this.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by playtheblues(f): 7:53pm On May 10, 2016
Take it easy with womanising. No gain in it.

FlatheadCoward:

But still valuable to your sister, no? She don become babymama number 2.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Chikpat(m): 8:01pm On May 10, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
grin

I luv ur description. You shud hav added mouth -runing for completness
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Surfboard(m): 8:01pm On May 10, 2016
malton:

I guess you missed out the part where I stated that there's a chance of not ridding the country of corruption entirely. I know about there still being corruption in Brazil, but the government is doing its bid to help reduce it to the barest minimum. It's impossible to wipe it out entirely.

There's corruption even in the more advanced countries.

Lol, the same government whose head is accused of being corrupt? Please get your facts right.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Chikpat(m): 8:05pm On May 10, 2016
FFK>>>>>>New Arsenal coach

Evrydy 4 d tiff, diz days for d gonas
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by ashjay001(m): 8:07pm On May 10, 2016
Reyginus:
What if I call you a fool would you feel I did something wrong or my action is justified? I mean who's a fool and how do you know one if I tell you a person is one without having a discussion with him or her? For you, that makes the person one. How logical?

Your understanding of reality lacks an understanding of the law. And your poor understanding of the law is a product of the poverty of philosophy. So, tell me, Mr Reality, what's the real thing here and how did you arrive at it?

All u said above was ? Couldn't make head or tail of what u were getting at!

What has foolishness or philosophy got to do with receiving stolen funds? All d indicted agree they received funds, their defence is that they didn't know it was stolen!!?

So, Mr Law Prof, which part of the law in any country accepts ignorance as a defence? Or what so difficult about understanding that?? None of d indicted is yet to claim, they didn't receive d funds, and until they do so, how can their guilt be in doubt?

What so hard about realizing the funds they received were stolen and as such should be repatriated to d rightful owner?! Can anyone of them prove d funds they received was part of d fund-raising activities of their party? Or u're trying to make me believe, govt funds are allowed for party activities?!

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 10, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. Who's talking about a witch hunt here? Who's talking about the bigger threat? If you really think anyone is corrupt until proven not guilty you've lost every atom of sense in you and the man has left you. Is that what you think?
naahhh it common sense actually that you r probably lacking.. That's why I said its only natural.

A witch cried yesterday, a child dies today. Its only natural to think yesterday's witch killed today's child. But thank goodness for democracy, the witch can now come out and prove his innocence and clear his name..
Simple as ABC..

Kayode was yesterdays witch with all the power to steal and our missing money is the child.. He should clear his name.

I hope that sums it up for you if you still have any sense.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by ashjay001(m): 8:09pm On May 10, 2016
Reyginus:

By d way; calling me a fool is ur prerogative, me taking offence is my prerogative!
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by bahaushe1: 8:14pm On May 10, 2016
Reyginus:

I thought all those implicated in the PDP campaign funds admitted to have received the money? Their defence has always been they didn't know the money was meant for arms.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Mutuwa(m): 8:14pm On May 10, 2016
Bnladan:
Hahahhahahaha, shure-shure baya hana mutuwa!!! grin. Wat was dis idiot (I mean FFK) saying d oda day? Fayose! Fayose!! Fayose!!! Hw many tyms did I call ur name? A word is enuff 4 d wise.

Gaskiya kam..zasu chi ubansu each by each.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 10, 2016
Can any body share us the picture of northern play boys pls

long live
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 10, 2016
ashjay001:

All u said above was ? Couldn't make head or tail of what u were getting at!

What has foolishness or philosophy got to do with receiving stolen funds? All d indicted agree they received funds, their defence is that they didn't know it was stolen!!?

So, Mr Law Prof, which part of the law in any country accepts ignorance as a defence? Or what so difficult about understanding that?? None of d indicted is yet to claim, they didn't receive d funds, and until they do so, how can their guilt be in doubt?

What so hard about realizing the funds they received were stolen and as such should be repatriated to d rightful owner?! Can anyone of them prove d funds they received was part of d fund-raising activities of their party? Or u're trying to make me believe, govt funds are allowed for party activities?!
Lololol. Mr Reality, who has shown that the fund was stolen? Seriously, you don't get what foolishness has got to do with it? Tell me, on what basis should I call you anything?
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 10, 2016
MetaHuman:
naahhh it common sense actually that you r probably lacking.. That's why I said its only natural.

A witch cried yesterday, a child dies today. Its only natural to think yesterday's witch killed today's child. But thank goodness for democracy, the witch can now come out and prove his innocence and clear his name..
Simple as ABC..

Kayode was yesterdays witch with all the power to steal and our missing money is the child.. He should clear his name.

I hope that sums it up for you if you still have any sense.
Lol. Why not put your emotions away and give your brain a chance? Try it it's good. We don't declare one guilty of corruption because we feel he's corrupt but because we know, through evidence, that he's so. How do you know that anyone is guilty of corruption?
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 10, 2016
ashjay001:

By d way; calling me a fool is ur prerogative, me taking offence is my prerogative!
No, it's not. If you are one there's not a thing like prerogative in it. It's just like the truth. But you seem not to get my point which simply is Proof. If I can show without reasonable doubt that you are a fool then You are a fool. We have to establish that first but have we? Not yet. Why do you think it is even a matter of prerogatives?
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 10, 2016
bahaushe1:

I thought all those implicated in the PDP campaign funds admitted to have received the money? Their defence has always been they didn't know the money was meant for arms.
Admitted? To what? To have received campaign money. The question now is, is campaign money from systemic corruption? We all witnessed the PDP fund raising convention. When did you become the final say?
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 10, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. Why not put your emotions away and give your brain a chance? Try it it's good. We don't declare one guilty of corruption because we feel he's corrupt but because we know, through evidence, that he's so. How do you know that anyone is corrupt?
lol... And who has declared kayode guilty? Perhaps you should take your own advice grin

Or may be comprehension is your problem. No one declared kayode guilty, only court can do that. We are just thinking his guilty cos everything points to it.

You have symptoms of malaria, its natural to think its malaria but only doctor can declare its malaria..
How many analogy do I have to give you?

Oya receive sense grin

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 10, 2016
MetaHuman:
lol... And who has declared kayode guilty? Perhaps you should take your own advice grin

Or may be comprehension is your problem. No one declared kayode guilty, only court can do that. We are just thinking his guilty cos everything points to it.

You have symptoms of malaria, its natural to think its malaria but only doctor can declare its malaria..
How many analogy do I have to give you?

Oya receive sense grin
No, thanks. I don't need your type of sense. You are not saying he's guilty because you feel he's? What then is your point? Who's saying he shouldn't clear his name? You see why your type of sense is better isolated now.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Roadmike(m): 8:37pm On May 10, 2016
Haba EFCC,

This height of impunity on the part of EFCC is becoming rather absurd.

To conclude their investigation, §a suspect had to be detained for no just course, besides mere mentioning the person's name for how long will EFCC adopt such a crude method of Investigation.

This case is being on for a while so what were they doing ? That you need to detain before you begin investigation. Meanwhile the erstwhile chairman of EFCC is on the RUN and nothing is being done about him…..Niger I hail ooooo
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 10, 2016
Roadmike:
Haba EFCC,

This height of impunity on the part of EFCC is becoming rather absurd.

To conclude their investigation, §a suspect had to be detained for no just course, besides mere mentioning the person's name for how long will EFCC adopt such a crude method of Investigation.

This case is being on for a while so what were they doing ? That you need to detain before you begin investigation. Meanwhile the erstwhile chairman of EFCC is on the RUN and nothing is being done about him…..Niger I hail ooooo
There's a new method in town. Arrest the potential thief and then begin to look for evidence. While at that rile up emotions by feeding the hungry masses what they want to eat. The Bloody Body of Politicians.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 10, 2016
Reyginus:
No, thanks. I don't need your type of sense. You are not saying he's guilty because you feel he's? What then is your point? Who's saying he shouldn't clear his name?
nahh you made it look like those who think he is guilty are fools even when everything points to it.. That's my problem with your initial comment.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 10, 2016
MetaHuman:
nahh you made it look like those who think he is guilty are fools even when everything points to it.. That's my problem with your initial comment.
No. You didn't understand it. I'm after those who insult those who stand in the middle as corrupt entities. How does saying that a person who's not been proven guilty is not guilty a corrupt statement? Some here try to make you feel that way. Again, once your name is placed alongside money, you are automatically guilty. It shouldn't be so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo / Egypt To Deport 7 Nigerians Over End SARS Protest. / Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.